PDA

View Full Version : Duncan's Spurs ***** on Bean's Legacy and others.

Man In Black
10-18-2010, 11:38 PM
They are a constant in our lives, where striving for continued excellence isn’t merely a cute cliché but in fact an attainted, real thing. What they have done (“they” is perhaps used to broadly here, lets confine it to Tim Duncan, Gregg Popovich, and general manager R.C. Buford) has never been done before: 13 consecutive years of .610 ball or better – .610 constituting a 50-win season – which is something even the game’s winningest, like Russell’s Celtics or Magic’s Lakers, cannot lay claim to.
Well, technically...Bean ain't even come close to sniffing 13 straight years of playoff ball. In essence, he failed and then cried and then badmouthed Bynum, and then threatened to leave, and then greatly benefited from heisting Heisley.

13 straight 50+ win seasons-Only been accomplished by Tim Duncan. :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2010, 11:39 PM
Well, technically...Bean ain't even come close to sniffing 13 straight years of playoff ball. In essence, he failed and then cried and then badmouthed Bynum, and then threatened to leave, and then greatly benefited from heisting Heisley.

13 straight 50+ win seasons-Only been accomplished by Tim Duncan. :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

5>4...scoreboard

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 11:45 PM
5>4...scoreboard

That's it, and that's all.

Man In Black
10-18-2010, 11:46 PM
we can play that game.

Bill Russell=11 Rings to rule them all and 5 Finals MVPS
Michael Jordan =6 Rings with 6 Finals MVPS
Bean=5 Rings with 2 Finals MVPS
Tim Duncan=4 Rings with 3 Finals MVPS

But, really...you went to the ring argument because Bean can't say that he's LED his team to 50+ wins 13 straight seasons. Did he or did he not?

No one has. No one but Tim Duncan :flag:

TheMACHINE
10-18-2010, 11:47 PM
not yet Cul....

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/MIBhurtin.jpg

Ok...That's it, and that's all.

Man In Black
10-18-2010, 11:48 PM
And the ACTUAL scoreboard referenced says...13 STRAIGHT seasons.

Only 1 MAN has ever done that. Is his name BEAN? NO!!!!! :lmao

Jelloisjigglin
10-18-2010, 11:48 PM
:lol Duncan and Kobe are all time greats why can't it just be left at that?

TheMACHINE
10-18-2010, 11:49 PM
And the ACTUAL scoreboard referenced says...13 STRAIGHT seasons.

Only 1 MAN has ever done that. Is his name BEAN? NO!!!!! :lmao

Grats to Duncan and his 13 straight season banner.

:lmao

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 11:51 PM
Grats to Duncan and his 13 straight season banner.

MIB, you gd nincompoop, you.:lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-18-2010, 11:53 PM
5>4...scoreboard + 81

fixed...

Man In Black
10-18-2010, 11:54 PM
not yet Cul....

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/MIBhurtin.jpg

Ok...That's it, and that's all.
You know what cracks me up about this pic?

That you thought that much of me, THE MIB that you took time out of your day to put that all together. You felt that I was so important, that you copy & pasted all that with such zest. I'm only saddened by the fact that You Can't READ the words on it. I mean hell...the origin is Latin. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Thanks for the tribute. I didn't realize that my few posting a day sparked that kind of feeling within you.

cobbler
10-18-2010, 11:55 PM
yeah... can you see the guys hanging out... Bean goes over and pulls out his minimum 5 rings and says how blessed he is and Timmy pulls out his 4 rings and 13 season 50+ game certificate to trump him. :lol

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 11:56 PM
13 to 5.

You're adorable, MIB!

#2!
10-18-2010, 11:56 PM
You gave them an excuse to abandon the other thread they where pretending to win an argument in by saying "I'm winning" in every post. It had started to unravel on page 2 but they kept acting like they'd said something for another page and a half (to be fair though, I don't think culburn realized the thread was there until page 3).

Giuseppe
10-18-2010, 11:58 PM
I was waiting for an opening.

TheMACHINE
10-18-2010, 11:59 PM
You know what cracks me up about this pic?

That you thought that much of me, THE MIB that you took time out of your day to put that all together. You felt that I was so important, that you copy & pasted all that with such zest. I'm only saddened by the fact that You Can't READ the words on it. I mean hell...the origin is Latin. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Thanks for the tribute. I didn't realize that my few posting a day sparked that kind of feeling within you.

Just for you MIB

Hang it proud!

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/33-94869-F.jpg

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 12:00 AM
MIB, gettin' his 13 on.

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Quality is job 1!

Mission Accomplished.

It's funny, I bet that if Bean went on a 5 state killing spree, you guys would admire how bloody the victims were.

It's amazing to see how much you guys bend over to lick each other's ejaculate.
It's borderline cult-ish.

Oh shit, Hawaii 5-0 is on... Later.

Gutter92
10-19-2010, 12:01 AM
How many players have won 5+ Championships?

How many players have won 50+ 13 straight seasons?

Thats it, and that's all.

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Quality is job 1!

Mission Accomplished.

It's funny, I bet that if Bean went on a 5 state killing spree, you guys would admire how bloody the victims were.

i bet Duncan can only achieve a 4 state killing spree.

Man In Black
That's now 2 times...you've taken time to make something just for me.

Some call me the Puppet Master :)

But can you add to it, and the readers of SLAM MAGAZINE? Then it would be correct.

Giuseppe
And this 13 happy horseshit is goin' right into 121-63 lore.

This I vow.

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 12:03 AM
does this 13 straight years include the year Tony Parker got the Finals MVP?

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 12:04 AM
That's now 2 times...you've taken time to make something just for me.

Some call me the Puppet Master :)

But can you add to it, and the readers of SLAM MAGAZINE? Then it would be correct.

MIB desperate for acceptance.

:toast

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 12:07 AM
& if he thinks he can run away to the boob tube and we will forget this, he's out of his f'in mind.

This ain't The Skunker type big, but, it's still big.

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 12:10 AM
& if he thinks he can run away to the boob tube and we will forget this, he's out of his f'in mind.

hes watching Hawaii 5-0 and will come back and claim all of them are filipino.

DeadlyDynasty
Quality is job 1!

Mission Accomplished.

Congrats on winning the "gayest comment of the night" trophy. Unfortunately the trophy was misplaced somewhere along the way, right along with Duncan's "13 seasons" one.

Giuseppe
MIB, gettin' his tv on.

That asshole.

Man In Black
13 straight...not even Russell's Celtics or Magic's Lakers can say that.

And acceptance...no thanks. The cock-sucking thing is all you Gay for Lakers People. I'm not a good fit at all.

Hey...did you guys know that tonight's episode deals with the Ambassador to the PI?

Commercial break over. Oh and can you fix that banner? It's still wrong.

Sincerely,

The Man In Black

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 12:12 AM
13 straight...not even Russell's Celtics or Magic's Lakers can say that.

And acceptance...no thanks. The cock-sucking thing is all you Gay for Lakers People. I'm not a good fit at all.

Hey...did you guys know that tonight's episode deals with the Ambassador to the PI?

Commercial break over. Oh and can you fix that banner? It's still wrong.

Sincerely,

The Man In Black

a gay guy watching hawaii 5-0 calling us gay...that is so gay.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 12:13 AM
He's probably drinking Snapple and eating fruit while he's watching it.

DeadlyDynasty
10-19-2010, 12:13 AM
Quality is job 1!

Mission Accomplished.

There are some serial killers worth admiring. Amazing work done by a few of them...

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 12:14 AM
yeah... can you see the guys hanging out... Bean goes over and pulls out his minimum 5 rings and says how blessed he is and Timmy pulls out his 4 rings and 13 season 50+ game certificate to trump him. :lol

Yeah, but Duncan could always one up him on the Finals MVP, which is an individual accomplishment, unlike championships, while patting Kobe on the head and saying, "2nd option titles don't count."

He could also up him on regular season MVPs and NBA first teams, all individual accomplishments.

But I like the way you Kobe fantards are using rings as your basis of comparison now. You faggots didn't have shit to say about rings when Kobe was choking 3-1 leads to the Suns.

"B-But he wasn't on a good team :cry"

So you idiots understood the team concept back then, but now it doesn't apply?

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 12:15 AM

i bets its the rasberry kiwi flavor.

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 12:15 AM

But you didn't get to eat or drink nothin' at the Chuckbox that day!

Ha, ha, ha.

DJB
10-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Well, he trolled all of you Laker fans successfully. The idiocracy on this board is at an all time high. It's like a broken record. Thread after thread of pointless, ignorant jabber by a bunch of people that never get laid.

:(

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Well, he trolled all of you Laker fans successfully. The idiocracy on this board is at an all time high. It's like a broken record. Thread after thread of pointless, ignorant jabber by a bunch of people that never get laid.

thats a successful troll job? mmmkay...i dont see any of us busting out an encyclopedia trying to make a case.

if anything, us Lakers fans were busting out Lefty one liners, while MidnightPulp was bringong out the stats. haha

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 12:23 AM
Thread after thread of pointless, ignorant jabber by a bunch of people that never get laid.

....and are back-to-back NBA Champions of the World.

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 12:27 AM
thats a successful troll job? mmmkay...i dont see any of us busting out an encyclopedia trying to make a case.

if anything, us Lakers fans were busting out Lefty one liners, while MidnightPulp was bringong out the stats. haha
No, you busted out GOOGLE to try to make a case.
Observe:
http://oi52.tinypic.com/344y1l0.jpg

And please...no race wars. The Philippines is amazing and so are it's people.
But can you add the Slam Magazine Readership part? If you're going to represent accurately, then you got to do it accurately :flag:

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 12:32 AM
MIB, gettin' his station identification on.

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 12:34 AM

On average, Laker fans are too fuckin' stupid to read an encyclopedia. So I understand why you didn't.

You, in particular.

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 12:38 AM
MIB, gettin' his station identification on.
For the hour it's CBS.

Thank you Grace Park.
http://images.askmen.com/specials/2010_top_99/grace-park.jpg

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 12:39 AM
So classy, and so smart.:toast

You know I ain't classy.

cobbler
10-19-2010, 12:42 AM
Yeah, but Duncan could always one up him on the Finals MVP, which is an individual accomplishment, unlike championships, while patting Kobe on the head and saying, "2nd option titles don't count."

He could also up him on regular season MVPs and NBA first teams, all individual accomplishments.

But I like the way you Kobe fantards are using rings as your basis of comparison now. You faggots didn't have shit to say about rings when Kobe was choking 3-1 leads to the Suns.

"B-But he wasn't on a good team :cry"

So you idiots understood the team concept back then, but now it doesn't apply?

I could care less and most players I know could care less too about finals MVP or any other voted on trinket with respect to titles. Jerry West won the finals MVP as a loser. You think he would trade that for the ring? The 2nd option is bullshit that is only used in latter years because you haters are seeing the inevitable. Kobe isn't done yet and Timmy most certainly is so you can count all the trinkets you want when it's all said and done. I'll take the championships!

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 12:48 AM
most players I know could care less too about finals MVP
Because he cared too much, isn't that the reason Bean single-handedly shot the Lakers out of title contention in that 4-1 drubbing to Larry Brown's Pistons? Larry says thanks, for helping him to become the the only Head Coach to ever win a NCAA and NBA title. :toast

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 12:50 AM
I could care less and most players I know could care less too about finals MVP or any other voted on trinket with respect to titles. Jerry West won the finals MVP as a loser. You think he would trade that for the ring? The 2nd option is bullshit that is only used in latter years because you haters are seeing the inevitable. Kobe isn't done yet and Timmy most certainly is so you can count all the trinkets you want when it's all said and done. I'll take the championships!

Are you this stupid?

If you're going to compare individual players, you should match them up based on their individual accomplishments and statistics.

Why don't you morons understand that championships are won as a team?

By your logic, John Havlicek has a stronger legacy than Kobe Bryant. He was a first option type player, so there's no counter of, "well, it's not a fair comparison because one's a first option and the other is..."

So let's simplify everything with how many rings a player has or doesn't have.

Havlicek>Kobe.

ezau
10-19-2010, 01:36 AM
5>4...scoreboard

So Horry shits on Kobe. That's it and that's all.

ezau
10-19-2010, 01:38 AM
i bet Duncan can only achieve a 4 state killing spree.

Kobe doesn't kill anyone. He only rapes 5 Katie Fabers. :toast

ezau
10-19-2010, 01:39 AM

When you lose against Viets in the Vietnam war, you have no business talking about winning. tee, hee

BadOdor
10-19-2010, 01:45 AM
:(great fucking 13 straight playoffs years:(

ezau
10-19-2010, 01:48 AM

:toast:toast

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 01:55 AM
But of course if Bean did that, then it'd be better than Bean Burritos :lol

See...it's easy to irk you lickers. All any of us has to do, is reference shit that Bean either cannot, or has not done. The way you guys post here is full genuflection to things Spurs related. I find it amusing that you have to type the word Spurs daily just to even get here. Knowing that there are plenty of LAL boards out there, you'd think you'd just try to be relevant there but that's not the case.

So you come here in hopes of felching ejaculi from one of the other LAL bandwagon brethren. And you get it, and then you lap it all up. It's as if you are all saying..."It's so cool to be VIRTUALLY appreciated by my fellow lickers."

ACTUAL Reality...you are still who you are, and all this internet cred won't finance your vacation to Downtown Skid Row.

I didn't write that Duncan has done something that no other basketball great has ever done. Slam Magazine did, I just made sure to reference it. :flag:

Sincerely,

The Man In Black :king

Ashy Larry
10-19-2010, 02:09 AM
lol @ regular season wins .... if they were so damn important, the Mavs would have a shitload of banners ......

you're better than that Spursfan.

BadOdor
10-19-2010, 02:10 AM
tbh I'm not surprised spur fan pulls out this card, some of the GNSF think that making the finals is the same as getting swept in the first round.

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 02:33 AM
tbh I'm not surprised spur fan pulls out this card, some of the GNSF think that making the finals is the same as getting swept in the first round.

Also something to consider is that regular season wins, just like championships, are team accomplishments.

And I'm not one of those Spur fans who automatically grant Duncan as the best PF of all time just because he has 4 rings to Malone's zero. I consider Duncan the greatest PF of all-time because his FG% didn't drop from 50+% in the regular to 46% in the post-season, like Malone. Also, Duncan is a better rebounder, playmaker, and defender than Malone. On an individual level, Duncan does virtually everything better than Malone except score and impregnate 13 year old girls.

When comparing two players, you should evaluate them individually, and not always resort to the rings argument.

ezau
10-19-2010, 02:47 AM
Kobe, is at best, the fourth best SG to play the game. Just saying

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 02:55 AM
Kobe, is at best, the fourth best SG to play the game. Just saying

Jerry West was just as dominant a SG in his era as Kobe, or even Jordan, is in his.

Of course, Kobe or Jordan would destroy him on the court in today's game (the 6'2" West would be physically over-matched), but that's not really fair to West. I think you should evaluate players based on what they achieved in their own era.

BadOdor
10-19-2010, 03:04 AM
Also something to consider is that regular season wins, just like championships, are team accomplishments.

And I'm not one of those Spur fans who automatically grant Duncan as the best PF of all time just because he has 4 rings to Malone's zero. I consider Duncan the greatest PF of all-time because his FG% didn't drop from 50+% in the regular to 46% in the post-season, like Malone. Also, Duncan is a better rebounder, playmaker, and defender than Malone. On an individual level, Duncan does virtually everything better than Malone except score and impregnate 13 year old girls.

When comparing two players, you should evaluate them individually, and not always resort to the rings argument.

Ok. How is that relevant to my post?

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 03:13 AM
Ok. How is that relevant to my post?

I'm elaborating on your point of how it's meaningless to cite 50 wins seasons as some kind of personal accomplishment, which MiB attempted to do in this thread.

Thought you Jews knew how to read between the lines? (I kid, I kid)

LkrFan
10-19-2010, 05:56 AM
Kobe has been in the league for 14 years
TD has been in the league for 13 years
Kobe has played in 7 Finals
TD has played in 4 Finals
Kobe has been in the Finals for 50% of his career (even MJ can't say that)
TD has been in the Finals for 30.7% of his career (28.5% after this year :toast)
Kobe has 5 rings
TD has 3.5* rings :lmao
Kobe's team still has a 3-4 year championship window
TD's team, has, well :depressed
Kobe won 5 rings during the TD era of 13 straight 50-win seasons
Kobe has a legit chance to have 7 or 8 rings by the time he is done

Kobe is the winner by TKO :toast

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-19-2010, 07:09 AM
TD has been in the Finals for 30.7% of his career (28.5% after this year :toast)
Kobe has 5 rings

You're right, Duncan has 3.5 rings and Kobe has 2. Last time I checked 3.5>>>>>2. Anyway your forgot to mention TD nor Jordan ever lost in any of their finals appearances, what about Kobe?

LkrFan
10-19-2010, 07:11 AM
You're right, Duncan has 3.5 rings and Kobe has 2. Last time I checked 3.5>>>>>2. Anyway your forgot to mention TD nor Jordan ever lost in any of their finals appearances, what about Kobe?
So much butthurtness in this post. :downspin:

Jose Canseco
10-19-2010, 09:44 AM
For the record, Tim Duncan didn't lead his team to 13 consecutive 50+ win seasons because the 1998-99 regular season was only 50 games long and the Spurs didn't go undefeated in that strike shortened season. They were 37-13. So Tim Duncan didn't accomplish 13 consecutive 50+ win seasons either.

And even if you want to count those 37 wins as equivalent to 50+ wins for a shortened season, then Tim Duncan isn't the only one to accomplish the feat either. Shaquille O'Neal had 13 consecutive seasons of 50+ wins if you count the Lakers 1998-99 31 wins as equivalent to 50-51 wins (which is what the winning percentage over 82 game would be).

So ummmm yeah, Tim Duncan didn't have 13 consecutive 50+ win seasons. And even if you want to skew reality and change the 1998-99 season, then Shaq did it too.

Sakit sa puwet.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
10-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Lakers and Spurs. The NBA's two best franchises for 12 seasons. They or their players didn't shit on each other, they shit on the rest of the league.

/thread

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 10:09 AM
Sakit sa puwet.

:rollin:lmao

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Kobe has 5 rings

Hey...can you add the ALL-NBA and ALL-NBA D team accomplishments as well. If you're going to report, you might as well do it accurately. :flag:

And even if you want to count those 37 wins as equivalent to 50+ wins for a shortened season, then Tim Duncan isn't the only one to accomplish the feat either. Shaquille O'Neal had 13 consecutive seasons of 50+ wins if you count the Lakers 1998-99 31 wins as equivalent to 50-51 wins (which is what the winning percentage over 82 game would be).

Oh and even if they didn't play the full season that year(IT was the league that did it, not the players) it still amounted to a better than .610 winning percentage. And in a full season... .610 amounts to 50 games won. For the record, they finished with a .740 winning percentage. And as for Shaq, it wasn't all on 1 team. He's now a pirate for hire and has been since he left Miami. That's why he's not included among Russell's Celtics or Magic's Lakers.

OBTW - it's a discussion and why the internet gives people this kind of high must mean...they're overly compensating for something. :lmao :lmao

Hindi na sakit nung puwet ko.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 03:05 PM
13 years, eh, MIB?

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 03:07 PM
13 years, eh, MIB?

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/10/spurs-10-11-preview/

You can read can't you?
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Jose Canseco
10-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Oh and even if they didn't play the full season that year(IT was the league that did it, not the players) it still amounted to a better than .610 winning percentage. And in a full season... .610 amounts to 50 games won. For the record, they finished with a .740 winning percentage. And as for Shaq, it wasn't all on 1 team. He's now a pirate for hire and has been since he left Miami. That's why he's not included among Russell's Celtics or Magic's Lakers.

And where exactly did you say that the accomplishment only counted if it was for the same team?

Here, I'll give you your first posts in this thread...

13 straight 50+ win seasons-Only been accomplished by Tim Duncan.

But, really...you went to the ring argument because Bean can't say that he's LED his team to 50+ wins 13 straight seasons. Did he or did he not?

No one has. No one but Tim Duncan

So now you're changing the accomplishment realizing you were actually wrong about your first contention? Good one, bro.

OBTW - it's a discussion and why the internet gives people this kind of high must mean...they're overly compensating for something. :lmao :lmao

Hindi na sakit nung puwet ko.

Kind of got that same feeling reading this thread you made. Why someone needed to validate Tim Duncan with this thread screams insecurity and butthurtness. Maybe purchase a pump for your lumpia.

Pambahira ka naman. Hindi sakit lang. Nadudugo ang puwet mo, bro. Get a band-aid or something.

Sisk
10-19-2010, 03:25 PM
does this 13 straight years include the year Tony Parker got the Finals MVP?

do the 5 rings kobe has include the 3 rings shaq won?

history2b
10-19-2010, 03:35 PM
HOOOOORAAAY FOR 50 game win seasons >>>>>>>>>> CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Jose...If I wanted to talk the native language, I'd be in the Arnel Pineda Forum or the Phil Boxing one.

You can read the link to the article. 13 seasons of .610 or better/translates to 50 wins. All with one team. Hence the Russell and Magic statement.

If anything...there is nothing that suggests, at all, that Duncan's Spurs would not have one 50 if that one season was played the full 82. Besides...aren't you a Pistons fan?

Sisk
10-19-2010, 05:03 PM
:lol

Whiteboy...

http://allthatnatters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dumbass.jpg

ezau
10-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Kobe has 2 rings as the lead guy
TD has 3.5* rings as the lead guy

3.5> 2:toast

Leonard Curse
10-19-2010, 11:24 PM
hers to timmy getting his 5th title!!!! if he's a true champion (which he is), he doesnt need to cry and bash his team to obtain allstar players. duncan/pop dont pout instead they turn a 57th argentian pick and a 28th pick from france into allstars! next is the 37th pick blair or 26thpick hill.

you see we dont secretly buy lottery picks like bitches. Timmy will just take matter into his own hands with a strong team behind him & hopefully we saw a glimpse of whats to come for mr bryant. afterall everyone knows who truly leads the lakers to rings..

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 11:48 PM
You'll be lucky to not get skunked again.

ezau
10-20-2010, 02:51 AM
You'll be lucky to not get skunked again.

It's time to settle your issues with the Viets. :toast

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 10:24 AM
I'd rather talk about The Skunker.

Double-Up
10-20-2010, 10:57 AM

http://www.nba.com/media/lakers/fastbreakin3.jpg

doobs
10-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Kobe has only clearly LED his team to 1 championship (2009 season).

2000, 2001, and 2002 = Shaq was Michael and Kobe was Tito
2009 = Kobe was the man, barely
2010 = Kobe was 1b and Gasol was 1a

TheMACHINE
10-20-2010, 11:30 AM
Kobe has only clearly LED his team to 1 championship (2009 season).

2000, 2001, and 2002 = Shaq was Michael and Kobe was Tito
2009 = Kobe was the man, barely
2010 = Kobe was 1b and Gasol was 1a

lol Kobe having more rings then the spurs franchise.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 11:31 AM
^That's it, and that's all.

doobs
10-20-2010, 03:57 PM
lol Kobe having more rings then the spurs franchise.

lol Horry having more rings than Kobe

LkrFan
10-21-2010, 05:35 AM
Kobe's record head-to-head against Tim and the Spurs in playoff series currently stands at 4-2.
Kobe's ring count is at 5 (and counting). TD's is at 4 and done.

And the winner is... Kobe. :toast

TheMACHINE
10-21-2010, 10:11 AM
lol Horry having more rings than Kobe

props to horry...now give props to Kobe.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 10:29 AM
^They'd rather have Kori spank 'em with a great big stick, and I don't blame 'em an iota.