PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Trash Talk. Everyone is welcome to weigh in.

Eric Dampier
10-19-2010, 01:03 AM
What is everyone's opinion on trash talking in the NBA Forum?

Just because you are stuck in a wheelchair are you allowed to get a pass while acting like a giant douche and making a fool of yourself?

Is it fair for you to use that excuse as a crutch (no Pun intended) while acting like a pompous asshole? Should you get butthurt when somebody makes fun of you?

What does Spurstalk think?

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 01:05 AM
What is everyone's opinion on trash talking in the NBA Forum?

Just because you are stuck in a wheelchair are you allowed to get a pass while acting like a giant douche and making a fool of yourself?

Is it fair for you to use that excuse as a crutch (no Pun intended) while acting like a pompous asshole? Should you get butthurt when somebody makes fun of you?

What does Spurstalk think?

Not at all. Nothing is sacred on the Internet.

If you reveal personal information about yourself and don't want that information used against you, don't act like a douchebag, which the poster we're alluding to definitely is.

If the poster in question were classy, then someone would be out of line using his handicap as an insult. But he's not.

Eric Dampier
10-19-2010, 01:06 AM
dammit he just logged off :lol

ezau
10-19-2010, 01:44 AM
You guys are mean LOL

BadOdor
10-19-2010, 02:09 AM
ezau's wife getting her eye socket plowed, cobbler's wheelchair, everything goes.

ezau
10-19-2010, 02:11 AM
ezau's wife getting her eye socket plowed, cobbler's wheelchair, everything goes.

and the Jews getting skunked by Uncle Adolf! Yeah, everything goes in the internet. Hey wait a minute....

BadOdor
10-19-2010, 02:20 AM
and the Jews getting skunked by Uncle Adolf! Yeah, everything goes in the internet. Hey wait a minute....

:lol

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 06:37 AM
Not at all. Nothing is sacred on the Internet.

Exactly. Like that one Boston guy who posted that picture of his kid. That kid had tard in him.

Koolaid_Man
10-19-2010, 06:44 AM
Exactly. Like that one Boston guy who posted that picture of his kid. That kid had tard in him.

yeah man I still think he's a bad father...who does that...post a pic of their wife and kid...dude had unresolved Laker issues...:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-19-2010, 06:46 AM
I think his name was LNGrrrr he hiding out hoping we'll forget that shovel pass to Artest...not even Miami's trio of queers will allow us to forget that....

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 06:55 AM
Yep, Ln, that's him. His kid was tarded and everyone knows it.

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 08:22 AM
yeah man I still think he's a bad father...who does that...post a pic of their wife and kid...dude had unresolved Laker issues...:lol

He wrecked you in that thread. Had you babbling nonsense (which isn't hard to do, given your tenuous grasp of the English language) and talking about time shares.

Still the wreckage of the year. I particularly liked it when he told you that you should've been spat out or swallowed.

I have to agree.

ElNono
10-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Yep, Ln, that's him. His kid was tarded and everyone knows it.

Really Cubby? You're pointing out tards?
Did you take a look in the mirror lately?

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 10:23 AM
Yes, I did, El, and I ain't tarded. Ln's kid has tard in him. It was obvious, and you know it.

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Yes, I did, El, and I ain't tarded. Ln's kid has tard in him. It was obvious, and you know it.

But that peter of yours sure is.

hee, hee, hee.

Leetonidas
10-19-2010, 10:31 AM
vhuyWCx3WBw

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 10:39 AM
But that peter of yours sure is.

hee, hee, hee.

Ok then, both Ln's kid & my peter are tarded.