PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans: Would you trade 2009-10 50 win season

history2b
10-19-2010, 03:36 PM
for the NBA Championship last year instead?

Yes or no answers only please from real Spurs fan. Thank you

Blake
10-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Spurs fans: Would you trade 2009-10 50 win season for the NBA Championship last year instead?

Would I trade the 50 wins last year for the NBA championship last year?

this must be a qrick tuestion

history2b
10-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Would I trade the 50 wins last year for the NBA championship last year?

this must be a qrick tuestion

Trick question? No, it's simple.

Would you as a Spurs fan "trade" your 50 win season last year for a championship... as in, the Spurs go 49-33 but win the NBA title or would you rather keep your 50 win season and a 2nd round sweep by the Phoenix Suns?

Blake
10-19-2010, 04:26 PM
hooray for stupid threads

raising the bar.

history2b
10-19-2010, 04:28 PM
hooray for stupid threads

raising the bar.

It's a hypothetical question to get to the root of Spurs fans ideal season celebration. All I've done is draw the line in the sand so if you can't answer the question, then you're just a moron with something to hide.

Texas_Ranger
10-19-2010, 04:30 PM
I would trade Matt Bonner for Kevin Durant and then be a smart son of a bitch.

Blake
10-19-2010, 04:33 PM
It's a hypothetical question to get to the root of Spurs fans ideal season celebration. All I've done is draw the line in the sand so if you can't answer the question, then you're just a moron with something to hide.

so some idiot was celebrating the 50 win season last year and would have been less happy about a championship?

hooray for stupid posters.

raising the bar.

elemento
10-19-2010, 04:36 PM
man

faggots from espn boards are so fucking amare-stupid ..jesus

the laker posters from ST look like Stephen Hawking compared to them

history2b
10-19-2010, 04:39 PM
so some idiot was celebrating the 50 win season last year and would have been less happy about a championship?

hooray for stupid posters.

raising the bar.

Stupid Spurs fans have been celebrating 50+ win seasons for many years now. Some even make threads about how 13 years of doing this amounts to something great.

To me, it's how you fare in the playoffs not your regular season record that matters.

I just wanted to gauge the general mindset of Spurs fans here.

history2b
10-19-2010, 04:43 PM
man

faggots from espn boards are so fucking amare-stupid ..jesus

the laker posters from ST look like Stephen Hawking compared to them

Gee, what an intelligent poster.

Amare-stupid and Stephen Hawking. Did you think of that all by yourself or did you mommy help?

Contribute to the thread with your brain or don't reply at all, thanks.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Grande thread, 2b.

Ashy Larry
10-19-2010, 04:47 PM
lol @ 50 win seasons ..... I do remember when it came down the to "Team of the Decade" debate, this was brought up numerous times.

I think any GM or owner would take 4 titles in nine playoff appearance than 3 titles in ten appearance with a shitload of 50 win seasons

.444 > .300

DesignatedT
10-19-2010, 04:54 PM
uhh yes?

history2b
10-19-2010, 04:57 PM
I love how this thread exposes the amount Spurs fans who are too big of pussies to answer a simple question. A couple of smartasses will make their predictable unfunny trash but everyone else trembles at the idea of being honest about the game.

Those are some deep wounds.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2010, 04:58 PM
yes

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Did Kobe Bryant fail at leading his team to the playoffs? YES.
Titles are important,so of course, one would take that over a 50 win season... but the deal with 13 straight .610 or better shows consistent greatness :) Best player to ever play at his position-Tim Duncan.
Can one say the same about Bean the alleged? Answer that one Tobey.

history2b
10-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Did Kobe Bryant fail at leading his team to the playoffs? YES.
Titles are important,so of course, one would take that over a 50 win season... but the deal with 13 straight .610 or better shows consistent greatness :) Best player to ever play at his position-Tim Duncan.
Can one say the same about Bean the alleged? Answer that one Tobey.

What does Kobe not making the playoffs one year have to do with whether Spurs fans would trade their magnificent 50 win season last year for the NBA title?

Nothing.

Put your agenda aside for a minute and just respond sensibly.

Yes or no?

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 05:23 PM
MIB is proud of this banner and rather have this then a championship

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/33-94869-F.jpg

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 05:25 PM
You missed a S and No one is spelled like this. You also have to add, the readers of Slam Magazine, and then...I'll appreciate the work :) :drunk make mine San Miguel-Ito ang Beer.

The part where I say, Of course one would take a title over a 50 win season...did that escape your sharp wit?

Now...can you answer my agenda question?

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 05:26 PM
MIB's hypothesis is preposterous.

history2b
10-19-2010, 05:27 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

history2b
10-19-2010, 05:28 PM
MIB's hypothesis is preposterous.

Most homeristic jibberish is.

angelbelow
10-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Championship.

/thread

SanAntonioHeat
10-19-2010, 05:34 PM

MIB...jump into our bandwagon so you can laugh at the Laker Fans for constantly clowning you.

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Triple-tag team eh.

Don't forget your costumes;http://media.insidepulse.com/zones/movies/uploads/2010/07/shaq-steel1_1142383141.jpg

history2b
10-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Seriously,

who endlessly pumps up irrelevant statistical nonsense like this with a straight face?

"My team won 50 regular season games every year the last 13, hoooray me! This will prove that the biggest man crush in my lifetime, Tim Duncan, is actually a superior basketball player to everyone in his generation because after all, greatness is now defined by the number of consecutive seasons teams win 50+ games."

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Triple-tag team eh.

Don't forget your costumes;http://media.insidepulse.com/zones/movies/uploads/2010/07/shaq-steel1_1142383141.jpg

better?

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/mib.jpg

TheGreatest23
10-19-2010, 05:40 PM
better?

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/mib.jpg

hahaha....what a fag.

:lmao

Ashy Larry
10-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Hmmmm, if you put Hawaii "5-0" together ... you get 50, as in 50 wins. WOW

go spurs go

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Nah...if you're going to go that route, can you add a pic of Grace Park? Or you can just go as previously directed. You can follow directions right?

Funny, who came up with the legacy talk first TOBEY? Talk to your Luva.

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Hmmmm, if you put Hawaii "5-0" together ... you get 50, as in 50 wins. WOW

go spurs go

lol :flag:

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 05:46 PM
lol :flag:
You need 12 more to get it right.

TheNextGen
10-19-2010, 05:47 PM
shit son...why is everyone clowning MIB so hard? Kinda funny, gotta admit. lol

history2b
10-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Pfft,

this guy Man in Black is supposed to be the big Laker fan killer on this board?

What a joke. Can someone lend the guy a hand? I'm bored already as I'm used to taking on Spurs fans by the dozen and they usually have stronger material than this horsecrap.

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 05:52 PM
It's because they feel the need to respond to inane postings. So they respond with even more inane posting. It's quite the vicious circle. Pavlovian response theory, right here on SPURS talk.

They want to make pictures for me, then they want to re-write history to counter me...when in actuality, I'm doing this-> :lmao the whole time.

And Tobey, any time you want to have a serious Basketball debate, I told you...create a thread and on that one, I'll talk nothing but straight hoops...UNLESS you deviate from talking just basketball.
:flag:

eric365
10-19-2010, 05:53 PM
The question should be :
Do you trade 13 50 win season with some deep playoff runs but no championship by 12 seasons where your team sucks and 1 year with a championship.

Basicaly, do you prefer to be a suns or a celtics fan during the 1992-2008 period for exemple ?

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 05:54 PM
It's because they feel the need to respond to inane postings. So they respond with even more inane posting. It's quite the vicious circle. Pavlovian response theory, right here on SPURS talk.

They want to make pictures for me, then they want to re-write history to counter me...when in actuality, I'm doing this-> :lmao the whole time.

And Tobey, any time you want to have a serious Basketball debate, I told you...create a thread and on that one, I'll talk nothing but straight hoops...UNLESS you deviate from talking just basketball.
:flag:

you act like we're not :lmao too.

:rollin

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Isn't that great? Now it's just 1 big comedic joke.

Mission accomplished.

TheGreatest23
10-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Isn't that great? Now it's just 1 big comedic joke.

Mission accomplished.

You're right. Duncan's 13 straight season accomplishment that you cherished is now a joke. Good job.

All this, because you are trying "too hard" to be an attention whore.

Look at me! Look at me!

TheNextGen
10-19-2010, 05:59 PM
You're right. Duncan's 13 straight season accomplishment that you cherished is now a joke. Good job.

Look at me! Look at me!

Ouch....that's harsh bro.

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 05:59 PM

Look at me! Look at me!

Love the labels...keep them coming. Is that why your poster name is THE GREATEST? Whose the attention whore now biatch? :lmao

10-19-2010, 06:01 PM
wtf, the spurs aren't the mavs. in their 13 seasons of win, they actually won championships.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2010, 06:03 PM

Look at me! Look at me!

:lol

TheGreatest23
10-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Love the labels...keep them coming. Is that why your poster name is THE GREATEST? Whose the attention whore now biatch? :lmao

ahhh...the good old "I looked like a dumbass when i was serious, so now i'll pretend that i purposely wanted to look like a dumbass, so people think im not butt-hurt, but deep down i really am crying" strategy.

well played sir.

Ashy Larry
10-19-2010, 06:06 PM
The question should be :
Do you trade 13 50 win season with some deep playoff runs but no championship by 12 seasons where your team sucks and 1 year with a championship.

Basicaly, do you prefer to be a suns or a celtics fan during the 1992-2008 period for exemple ?

That's actually a great question. Because the C's were really brutal at times. But remember, the Suns did throw a parade for a team that didn't even win :rollin

I'd take the one title and shitty seasons. At least you have something to show for it.

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 06:06 PM

Look at me! Look at me!

ahhh...the good old "I looked like a dumbass when i was serious, so now i'll pretend that i purposely wanted to look like a dumbass, so people think im not butt-hurt, but deep down i really am crying" strategy.

well played sir.

:rollin:lmao:lol:rollin

http://oels.byu.edu/student/idioms/idioms/images/hit_nail_on_head.jpg

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Now you're making full statements. Pictures, statements, titles...You guys felt that my postings were so important that you couldn't just let it go. Classic. That right there...is playing well. :violin

TheMACHINE
10-19-2010, 06:09 PM

well played sir.

Now you're making full statements. Pictures, statements, titles...You guys felt that my postings were so important that you couldn't just let it go. Classic. That right there...is playing well. :violin

Right on cue.

:lmao:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
10-19-2010, 06:31 PM
It must be frustrating for Spurs fans to have their only decade of relevance be overshadowed by the Lakers (in what was merely our 2nd best decade). That's life fellas, get over it.

Chieflion
10-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Yet another stupid thread by history2b.

history2b
10-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Yet another stupid thread by history2b.

Exposed as another Spurs fan too pussy to answer the question.

It appears that the "yes" men are winning in this thread, taking the Championship over the 50 win season but it should be assumed that all of the non-respondents stubbornly cast the silent vote of "no" in order to continue the game of message board politics.

Koolaid_Man
10-19-2010, 06:50 PM

they would fucking do anything for #5...and I mean anything....they've already hedged their bets on a queer named RJ or Dick Jefferson...they signed a dude named Splitter...and I said Split-Her...Splitter is literally translated pussy in my language. :lol

Make no mistake...Spur fan crackhead definitely gonna see it coming this year...:lol

VThChEiER6c

Chieflion
10-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Exposed as another Spurs fan too pussy to answer the question.

It appears that the "yes" men are winning in this thread, taking the Championship over the 50 win season but it should be assumed that all of the non-respondents stubbornly cast the silent vote of "no" in order to continue the game of message board politics.

It is a stupid thread. That, in itself should tell you how much of a failure you are, asking stupid agenda questions.

Why should I give an answer to a stupid question? Everyone would say yes. In fact, Tim Duncan winning a championship while the team wins 49 games would be an excellent achievement, done by few. In MIB's context, he did not argue about championships. It was just a feat, a tidbit of information that only Shaq and Duncan had achieved, extrapolated with the 1999 season, nothing to do with championships. Winning 50 games and winning a championship are completely 2 separate issues altogether, although still classified under winning. You are just using a poor excuse to lump both these things together.

What is there to expose? You are here to troll. That is the expose.

JamStone
10-19-2010, 07:22 PM
It is a stupid thread. That, in itself should tell you how much of a failure you are, asking stupid agenda questions.

Why should I give an answer to a stupid question? Everyone would say yes. In fact, Tim Duncan winning a championship while the team wins 49 games would be an excellent achievement, done by few. In MIB's context, he did not argue about championships. It was just a feat, a tidbit of information that only Shaq and Duncan had achieved, extrapolated with the 1999 season, nothing to do with championships. Winning 50 games and winning a championship are completely 2 separate issues altogether, although still classified under winning. You are just using a poor excuse to lump both these things together.

The problem with it was that it was an argument to try to praise Tim Duncan and put down Kobe, as if the "13 straight 50+ win seasons" is something that most people would concentrate on when comparing the legacies of great players. It's a sidenote to Duncan's legacy, not a defining factor in his greatness compared to other great players.

If I argued Chauncey Billups' greatness compared to the likes of Duncan, Shaq, and Kobe by citing the fact that he led teams to 7 consecutive conference finals in the playoffs, would most people think that achievement puts him in a class above Duncan, Shaq, and Kobe?

That's the problem. MIB used a nice little interesting factoid about Duncan to try to troll Laker fans. In one way, it worked because he got plenty of responses. It doesn't change the fact that it was a pretty stupid thing to bring up to pretend that it separated Duncan from any other player. Not to mention, he inaccurately contended Duncan was the only one when Shaq also did it.

His troll directly resulted in this thread. So where should the blame really be laid?

Chieflion
10-19-2010, 07:27 PM
The problem with it was that it was an argument to try to praise Tim Duncan and put down Kobe, as if the "13 straight 50+ win seasons" is something that most people would concentrate on when comparing the legacies of great players. It's a sidenote to Duncan's legacy, not a defining factor in his greatness compared to other great players.

If I argued Chauncey Billups' greatness compared to the likes of Duncan, Shaq, and Kobe by citing the fact that he led teams to 7 consecutive conference finals in the playoffs, would most people think that achievement puts him in a class above Duncan, Shaq, and Kobe?

That's the problem. MIB used a nice little interesting factoid about Duncan to try to troll Laker fans. In one way, it worked because he got plenty of responses. It doesn't change the fact that it was a pretty stupid thing to bring up to pretend that it separated Duncan from any other player. Not to mention, he inaccurately contended Duncan was the only one when Shaq also did it.

His troll directly resulted in this thread. So where should the blame really be laid?

I agree with everything you said, but MIB's thread was born because of lakaluva's shitty thread as well. Countering stupid threads with stupid threads isn't a way to solve anything at all. Some players have different "achievements" from others.

Hey, if the board is so stupid, why not?

JamStone
10-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Fair point. But pretty much everyone should know by now about lakaluva's troll work.

Maybe that's just me.

history2b
10-19-2010, 07:37 PM

Wrong.

When he sets up his position that "Duncan's Spurs ***** on Bean's Legacy and others" based on 13 straight 50 win seasons it is NOT "just a feat, a tidbit of information." Nor should the subject of Championships be ignored.

"Legacy" was the key word in his thread that allows for the inclusion of Championships versus 50 win seasons to take place, unless of course you are rationalizing that winning Championships has no place in a discussion regarding one's legacy.

You are just a typical Spurs homer moron who seeks to protect the political agenda of fellow dildo dipping Spurs douches in the name of Duncan.

Sorry, homey don't play that.

He brought up "legacies" and so we're talking "legacies." Next time play close attention to what is actually being said instead and think critically before responding.

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Hey Jamstone...I just wanted to point out that the gist of 13 straight seasons of .610 ball came from SLAM.

Appreciation is usually something that grows after the fact, and not during. Perhaps that will happen to you with the San Antonio Spurs, or perhaps, it will happen now, as they make what looks to be their final run.

They are a constant in our lives, where striving for continued excellence isn’t merely a cute cliché but in fact an attainted, real thing. What they have done (“they” is perhaps used to broadly here, lets confine it to Tim Duncan, Gregg Popovich, and general manager R.C. Buford) has never been done before: 13 consecutive years of .610 ball or better – .610 constituting a 50-win season – which is something even the game’s winningest, like Russell’s Celtics or Magic’s Lakers, cannot lay claim to.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/10/spurs-10-11-preview/

It's easy enough to get a shark frenzy by just saying A)The Lakers best player sucks or B) The Spurs Best player ain't as good as the Lakers best player :hat

Even if it's nothing that has ever been achieved in all of sports, they don't see the accomplishment. There is a reason why the regular season is played, isn't there? They keep records of all that for a reason right? Having said that, titles matter. I said that too. That's why Bill is the Lord of the Rings. He has the most and achieved one of them as Player-Coach. Something like that, is unheard of nowadays. To you Bill...:hat

The Licker crowd can now get back to their regularly scheduled lovefest.

Man In Black
10-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Wrong.

When he sets up his position that "Duncan's Spurs ***** on Bean's Legacy and others" based on 13 straight 50 win seasons it is NOT "just a feat, a tidbit of information." Nor should the subject of Championships be ignored.

"Legacy" was the key word in his thread that allows for the inclusion of Championships versus 50 win seasons to take place, unless of course you are rationalizing that winning Championships has no place in a discussion regarding one's legacy.

You are just a typical Spurs homer moron who seeks to protect the political agenda of fellow dildo dipping Spurs douches in the name of Duncan.

He brought up "legacies" and so we're talking "legacies." Next time play close attention to what is actually being said instead and think critically before responding.

No, technically...LUVA brought up legacies. Me, I just added on :lmao

So Tobey...are you ever going to talk real basketball or is DILDO the extent of what you know and do?

I can confine it to basketball, the question will be...can you?

Chieflion
10-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Wrong.

Anything positive can be a legacy. Kobe Bryant's 81 points is a legacy. Tim Duncan winning 61% of his games is also a legacy. No one argued how much this piece of legacy is worth. If you can't understand troll posts, don't post on Spurstalk. Does Kobe Bryant having 5 rings shit on Tim Duncan because he has 4? Context wasn't mentioned. If context was, Duncan's "legacy" shits on Kobe's.

And of course a Laker fan would bring up the term "dildo". You must have stuck it up your ass often.

Where did you get that MIB completely disregarded championships in "legacy"? Or can't you read?

DJB
10-19-2010, 07:54 PM
"My team won 50 regular season games every year the last 13, hoooray me! This will prove that the biggest man crush in my lifetime, Tim Duncan, is actually a superior basketball player to everyone in his generation because after all, greatness is now defined by the number of consecutive seasons teams win 50+ games."

" " ?

But Tim Duncan IS the most superior basketball player to everyone in his generation... simple as that.

I'd be interested to watch you come up with a legit argument stating otherwise.

It's def NOT KOBE. What happened to Kobe's team once Shaq left? And then what happened to Kobe's team once Pau got there? Don't shit on Duncan's legacy just because your bean-boy can win a championship with talented bigmen as his sidekicks.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 08:18 PM

At the feet of Paul Pierce for thinking that Artest would drive.

tee, hee.

lefty
10-19-2010, 09:17 PM

I don't know why, but this question scares the shit out of me

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Because most Spurs fans are intellectually dishonest.

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 09:31 PM
Because most Spurs fans are intellectually dishonest.

But not dishonest to the point where we would stand someone up at a restaurant.

har, har, har.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:33 PM
I take solace in Artest unimploding.

tee, hee.

Trainwreck2100
10-19-2010, 09:38 PM
they would fucking do anything for #5...and I mean anything....they've already hedged their bets on a queer named RJ or Dick Jefferson...they signed a dude named Splitter...and I said Split-Her...Splitter is literally translated pussy in my language. :lol

Make no mistake...Spur fan crackhead definitely gonna see it coming this year...:lol

VThChEiER6c

They actually drafted Splitter, that was before the Gasol trade so i don't expect you to know that

xellos88330
10-19-2010, 11:16 PM
Trick question meant to find out a general consensus and then flame in a brand new troll thread.

I hope the Spurs get 50 wins, and ring this season. Kobe will definitely fall behind Duncan then. No miracle trade needed by the Spurs to save their franchise. Just nothing but consistent greatness.

#2!
10-19-2010, 11:44 PM
was the guy that got punched all there mentally? seriously, did those kids punch a retard on camera?

history2b
10-20-2010, 12:02 PM
No, technically...LUVA brought up legacies. Me, I just added on :lmao

So Tobey...are you ever going to talk real basketball or is DILDO the extent of what you know and do?

I can confine it to basketball, the question will be...can you?

Adding on would have been to add on to his thread.

Your thread set up your position and it's been exposed as troll trash that was rooted in fanboy inspired response to Luva's thread.

I've only been here a couple of weeks but immediately recognize you as the resident Laker fan punching bag. Any time we feel like getting out some aggression and stomping the piss outta a Duncan douche, we just look for you.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 12:05 PM
....Mid is pretty handy as well.

tee, hee.

history2b
10-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Anything positive can be a legacy. Kobe Bryant's 81 points is a legacy. Tim Duncan winning 61% of his games is also a legacy. No one argued how much this piece of legacy is worth. If you can't understand troll posts, don't post on Spurstalk. Does Kobe Bryant having 5 rings shit on Tim Duncan because he has 4? Context wasn't mentioned. If context was, Duncan's "legacy" shits on Kobe's.

And of course a Laker fan would bring up the term "dildo". You must have stuck it up your ass often.

Where did you get that MIB completely disregarded championships in "legacy"? Or can't you read?

Yup, anything positive can be a legacy... so where did you get confused that talking about championships "had nothing to do" with what MIB brought up in the first place? "Legacy."

Lol @ "No one argued how much this piece of legacy is worth." WTF is wrong with you? Do you do this every time you're shown to be wrong? MIB made his position clear "Duncan ***** on Kobe's legacy," a statement that would lend to the idea that this "little tidbit" actually amounts to a lot in determining how much this piece of legacy is worth.

A man of 1000 rationalizations... awesome.

Leetonidas
10-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Seriously,

who endlessly pumps up irrelevant statistical nonsense like this with a straight face?

That would mean something if the Spurs hadn't won 4 titles in that span of time. This is a question you should be asking the Maverick fans you ignorant inbred dumbfuck.

But I guess I should've expected such from a post-Gasol Laker faggot who registered 2 weeks ago and probably doesn't know who James Worthy is.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Lee, gettin' his imploding on.

tee, hee.

Leetonidas
10-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Giueseppe, gettin' his lame shtick on. :tu

Leetonidas
10-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Tree of woe, red sea, etc...

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Don't ferget The Skunker.

tee, hee.

TheMACHINE
10-20-2010, 01:13 PM
damn..havent hear the tree of woe in a while. lol

history2b
10-20-2010, 01:16 PM
That would mean something if the Spurs hadn't won 4 titles in that span of time. This is a question you should be asking the Maverick fans you ignorant inbred dumbfuck.

But I guess I should've expected such from a post-Gasol Laker faggot who registered 2 weeks ago and probably doesn't know who James Worthy is.

Lol, a Laker fan who just registered on Spurstalk 2 weeks surely must be a "post Gasol fan." Classic.

Unfortunately, quite of few posters here already know me from ESPN where I had been posting since 1999 before Gasol ever came into the league, let alone became a Laker.

It's always fun to be likened to a bandwagon fan by fans of a franchise who came about in 1997 after Tim Duncan was drafted.

z0sa
10-20-2010, 01:22 PM
The sullen stench of butthurt reeks from this one.

z0sa
10-20-2010, 01:23 PM
It's always fun to be likened to a bandwagon fan by fans of a franchise who came about in 1997 after Tim Duncan was drafted.

At least say David Robinson and act like you know what you're asserting.

lol post-Gasol fan

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 01:23 PM
...sounds like Vent's mother's balloon knot gave way.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 01:25 PM

Though until Duncan came along Robinson wasn't much good cept to thump a Bible.

history2b
10-20-2010, 01:52 PM
The sullen stench of butthurt reeks from this one.

Tossing the Duncan salad daily will do that.

history2b
10-20-2010, 01:53 PM

lol post-Gasol fan

Robinson who is that?

z0sa
10-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Tossing the Duncan salad daily will do that.

I was referring to you.

You toss the Duncan salad daily?

z0sa
10-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Robinson who is that?

Someone a pre-Gasol lakerfan wouldn't know about.

A pre-Gasol dumbfuck definitely wouldn't know shit about '95.

history2b
10-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Someone a pre-Gasol lakerfan wouldn't know about.

A pre-Gasol dumbfuck definitely wouldn't know shit about '95.

Fanboy theory #37 shattered.

I'm telling you right now that if this is the angle you are going to take with me, you're in for a tough battle big guy.

z0sa
10-20-2010, 02:49 PM

I'm telling you right now that if this is the angle you are going to take with me, you're in for a tough battle big guy.

Which theory did you shatter, exactly? :lol

Leetonidas
10-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Lol, a Laker fan who just registered on Spurstalk 2 weeks surely must be a "post Gasol fan." Classic.

Unfortunately, quite of few posters here already know me from ESPN where I had been posting since 1999 before Gasol ever came into the league, let alone became a Laker.

So you're a post-Shaq fan than? Either way, you're a bandwagoning faggot.

Chieflion
10-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Yup, anything positive can be a legacy... so where did you get confused that talking about championships "had nothing to do" with what MIB brought up in the first place? "Legacy."

Lol @ "No one argued how much this piece of legacy is worth." WTF is wrong with you? Do you do this every time you're shown to be wrong? MIB made his position clear "Duncan ***** on Kobe's legacy," a statement that would lend to the idea that this "little tidbit" actually amounts to a lot in determining how much this piece of legacy is worth.

A man of 1000 rationalizations... awesome.

Looks like something is wrong with you. Duncan's legacy does shit on Kobe's legacy, whether his content states it or not. You and your fact twisting.

2 MVPs to 1 MVP. (Advantage Duncan)
3 Finals MVPs to 2 Finals MVPs. (Advantage Duncan.)
12 All Star Team appearances for both.
9 All NBA 1st Team to 8 All NBA 1st Team. (Advantage Duncan.)
3 All NBA 2nd Team to 2 All NBA 2nd Team. (Advantage Duncan.)
1 All NBA 3rd Team to 2 All NBA 3rd Team. (Advantage Bryant, but LMAO this "advantage")
8 All Defensive 1st Team to 8 All Defensive 1st Team. (Wash, but LMAO @ all these fake defensive 1st teams for Bryant.
5 All Defensive 2nd Team to 2 All Defensive 2nd Team. (Advantage Duncan.)

Anything else, moron? You want me to name Duncan's accomplishments in college? Oops, Bryant didn't go to college.

DJB
10-20-2010, 08:05 PM

No one is in for a tough battle with you. You're a terrible poster.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Oops, Bryant didn't go to college.

Thank, Christ.

A f'in' racket. Anybody who gives it away for free is a fool.