PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that only Laker fans can be homers?

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Why do I hear these Laker faggots knob-slobbing over Kobe Bryant's sidekick achievements and claim that he is the 1st option or shit like that while insulting other team's fans praising their own players?

You know who you are, retarded fags.

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Good thread, Juiceman.

It's funny to see these faggots rewrite history to make it appear like Shaq never existed. I find that ironic, because these were the same idiots back in 00-02 who couldn't remove their lips from Shaq's nuts.

Worst fanbase in sports, by far.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 08:14 PM
We rang on June 17th, 2010 and keeds, nothin' is gonna change that.

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey, you fucking coward. Answer the question. A team winning a championship doesn't give you, just a fucking fan, the right to be a fucking douchebag and a hypocrite.

It is not even your accomplishment. Go look for those children like you always do.

skut_farkus
10-19-2010, 08:23 PM
juice with the goods per usual

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 08:27 PM
C'mon, you knew the moment that Artest drilled that 3 that your shit was weak, that we was gonna build a shoe store in that ass. It is our God given right to do so.

You better take 'er, daddy-O, you got at least 8 more months of this abuse. And sonny? If we triple next June? All this to this point....consider it Sunday School compared to what yer gonna get.

Oh, yeah, you can count on that, boys.

LkrFan
10-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Nice thread OJ MayHO :toast

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 08:30 PM
So that is the best the Laker fags can come up with. Giving me a degrading nickname after looking at the thread for like an eternity. Like I said, fucking retarded.

Look at you cowards, not answering the damn question. Hypocrites. Scumbags.

LkrFan
10-19-2010, 08:33 PM
So that is the best the Laker fags can come up with. Giving me a degrading nickname after looking at the thread for like an eternity. Like I said, fucking retarded.

Look at you cowards, not answering the damn question. Hypocrites. Scumbags.:depressed

Not! :lol

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 08:37 PM

Look at you cowards, not answering the damn question. Hypocrites. Scumbags.

You're just going to have to take it, and like it.

You've no other choice.

You know it, and I know it.

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Still not answering the question. My claim of you cowards was correct alright. Hypocrites, cowards, natural scumbags of the world.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 08:38 PM
And 16 time NBA Champions of the World.

NRHector
10-19-2010, 08:42 PM
And 16 time NBA Champions of the World.culby there's no such thing as NBA Champions of the World, that's
why is call the National Basketball Association

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 08:42 PM
And 16 time NBA Champions of the World.

Hey, a piece of shit from Arizona who never stepped foot into California wants to claim 16 world championships as a fan? LMAO faggot.

NRHector
10-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Hey, a piece of shit from Arizona who never stepped foot into California wants to claim 16 world championships as a fan? LMAO faggot.he's a Phoenix Lakers fan he earned that title also

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Stop hiding, Laker fags. Answer the fucking question, cowardly hypocrites.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
10-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Why do I hear these Laker faggots knob-slobbing over 's sidekick achievements and that he is the 1st option or like that while insulting other 's fans praising their own players?

You know , retarded fags.

Because Kobe Bryant is one of the most controversial players in NBA history. Love him or hate him, if his name is mentioned in a thread, the hijack is on. This has led to the countless arguments back and forth building him up or tearing him down. You feed each other.

I can't substantiate it, but I would guess most basketball fans who never lurked or posted at a basketball message board never heard most of the arguments that are born on message boards like this one. If they do visit one, it has to be shocking. Certainly a rude awakening. So, if they post, they fight back if their team or player is dissed and the shitstorm continues.

The words Kobe and Bryant should be blocked here. Or at least made to say something like "I ride Kobe's Cock!" if typed.

Or you guys could just ignore anyone that posts about Kobe. It has to be easier than kicking the nicotine habit. Or is it? Why is there a Kobe sticky that no one uses?

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey, a piece of shit from Arizona who never stepped foot into California wants to claim 16 world championships as a fan? LMAO faggot.

Uh, uh. I got 16 NBA World Championships.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

NRHector
10-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Stop hiding, Laker fags. Answer the fucking question, cowardly hypocrites.K8E_zMLCRNg

BadOdor
10-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Who gave midnight access to mayo?

The butthurt is seeping through.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Because Kobe Bryant is one of the most controversial players in NBA history. Love him or hate him, if his name is mentioned in a thread, the hijack is on. This has led to the countless arguments back and forth building him up or tearing him down. You feed each other.

I can't substantiate it, but I would guess most basketball fans who never lurked or posted at a basketball message board never heard most of the arguments that are born on message boards like this one. If they do visit one, it has to be shocking. Certainly a rude awakening. So, if they post, they fight back if their team or player is dissed and the shitstorm continues.

The words Kobe and Bryant should be blocked here. Or at least made to say something like "I ride Kobe's Cock!" if typed.

Or you guys could just ignore anyone that posts about Kobe. It has to be easier than kicking the nicotine habit. Or is it? Why is there a Kobe sticky that no one uses?

Exactly. & the kicker? The absolute living end?:::That Bryant rang after he raped, after he ran Daddy off, after he ran Phil off, after he quit. Bryant rang, not once, but twice, and in-a-row. If I was in your all shoes, I'd be outraged as well.

Just shows ta go ya. Sometimes the bear eats you (the Pistons gettin' up all over us '04) and sometimes, well sometimes=you catch that bear when he ain't lookin', and you climb up & down his ass like shaved pussy.

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 09:05 PM
You're just going to have to take it, and like it.

You've no other choice.

You know it, and I know it.

And you're just gonna have to take it on the chin for your discourteous behavior toward DoK.

You set a time, you show up on time.

That's it, and that's all.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:06 PM
I take solace in Kobe airballin' it, and JRich relaxin' in a courtside seat whilst Artest laid his pants on his ankles.

Tougheth, lucketh.

NRHector
Exactly. & the kicker? The absolute living end?:::That Bryant rang after he raped, after he ran Daddy off, after he ran Phil off, after he quit. Bryant rang, not once, but twice, and in-a-row. If I was in your all shoes, I'd be outraged as well.

Just shows ta go ya. Sometimes the bear eats you (the Pistons gettin' up all over us '04) and sometimes, well sometimes=you catch that bear when he ain't lookin', and you climb up & down his ass like shaved pussy.you forgot when he went crying demanding to be traded or get more help(Pau)

O.J Mayo
Who gave midnight access to mayo?

The butthurt is seeping through.

No butthurt at all. Answer the question. Is it true that only Laker fans can be homers? Why are they given such special privileges? Is it because they are retarded or faggots?

BadOdor
10-19-2010, 09:09 PM
No butthurt at all. Answer the question. Is it true that only Laker fans can be homers? Why are they given such special privileges? Is it because they are retarded or faggots?

Calm down bro.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:12 PM
you forgot when he went crying demanding to be traded or get more help(Pau)

I got no problem with that. He had every right to do exactly as he did. His mistake? Quitting. He should have finished that series, and then took off after Buss hammer & tong.

He made Buss live up to his commitment, to his promise, to Laker heritage. And the confirmation of Bryant's shit fit came as first the Magic went into dust that is always the end and a year later the Celtics followed in.

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Calm down bro.

So you can't answer the question.

BadOdor
10-19-2010, 09:14 PM
So you can't answer the question.

What question? all I make out from your posts in this thread is that you are really mad right now.

Calm down bro.

NRHector
10-19-2010, 09:14 PM
I got no problem with that. He had every right to do exactly as he did. His mistake? Quitting. He should have finished that series, and then took off after Buss hammer & tong.

He made Buss live up to his commitment, to his promise, to Laker heritage. And the confirmation of Bryant's shit fit came as first the Magic went into dust that is always the end and a year later the Celtics followed in.it seems you do, you always forget that part so back to the topic

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Not at all. I've always held Bryant to accounts for quitting. Just as I have your Rodman and the Suns Nash.

That way we're all friends.

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 09:16 PM
What question? all I make out from your posts in this thread is that you are really mad right now.

Calm down bro.

I can't help you if you cannot read the fucking thread title. That's why you came in to reply. So where is your answer? Don't derail my topic.

NRHector
10-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Not at all. I've always held Bryant to accounts for quitting. Just as I have your Rodman and the Suns Nash.

That way we're all friends.well don't forget again next time

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:20 PM
I've never forgotten.

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 09:24 PM
So no Laker fags want to answer a simple question? Cowardly or brain cells deficient?

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:26 PM
You got your answer, you just don't like it.

Artest crossed everybody up---and you're lit.

Tough shit.

O.J Mayo
10-19-2010, 09:27 PM

Tough shit.

None of my concern, and what kind of answer is that?

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Obviously the kind you ain't lookin' for.

That's your problem, not mine.

midnightpulp
10-19-2010, 09:29 PM

Tough shit.

I don't take sports that seriously.

Real life, particularly what I can control, is what I'm concerned with.

And something I can control is whether or not I show up on time to a lunch date.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 09:34 PM
I don't take sports that seriously.

Mid, gettin' his Vulv Jr. on.

tee, hee.

ezau
10-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Nice thread OJ MayHO :toast

The goods.