PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Lakers fans. Do our Yankees have a chance?

21_Dickings
10-19-2010, 11:18 PM
What do you guys think?

I don't think some no-name organization like the TexASS Rangers has the will to close us out.

We're going to break their hearts, just watch.

Jeter, like our beautiful, golden dicked Kobe Bryant, lives for these types of situations. He makes love to the pressure like one of these Texas pot-bellies makes love to pork sandwich.

We got this.

TheSpursFNRule
10-19-2010, 11:21 PM
nice man TexASS rangers you on a roll man!!!!!

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 11:24 PM
They got no pitching after Pettite. Everybody else is scared shitless.

21_Dickings
10-19-2010, 11:25 PM
They got no pitching after Pettite. Everybody else is scared shitless.

Cul, my man, how long you been a fan of the Yanks?

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 11:26 PM
They ain't been right, truly right & justified since the Boston Fiasco.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Cul, my man, how long you been a fan of the Yanks?

I'm not, I'm an Indians fan. But, I'm a hater and I don't like seeing no ring teams like Texas get off the snide.

21_Dickings
10-19-2010, 11:28 PM
They ain't been right, truly right & justified since the Boston Fiasco.

But they were right last year when we left Philadelphia dead & buried.

I'm going to reassure you like Luva did during Game 7, down 13.

"No one closes us out."

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 11:32 PM
But, it's been rotten since Boston. That killed the Yankee mystique, stained their brand.

dirk4mvp
10-19-2010, 11:37 PM
But, it's been rotten since Boston. That killed the Yankee mystique, stained their brand.

there it was;::::: *POOF*, and just like that, no more mystique.

uh, huh.

21_Dickings
10-19-2010, 11:37 PM

But us blowing at 24 point lead at Home and losing by 39 in the '08 Finals, didn't kill the Laker mystique.

We were closed out and up tighter than a nun with a chastity belt, and we still came back and ringed twice.

That's what legendary, godlike franchises like the Lakers and Yankees do. Rebound after catastrophe.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 11:42 PM
But us blowing at 24 point lead at Home and losing by 39 in the '08 Finals, didn't kill the Laker mystique.

We were closed out and up tighter than a nun with a chastity belt, and we still came back and ringed twice.

That's what legendary, godlike franchises like the Lakers and Yankees do. Rebound after catastrophe.

We've never had a mystique.

21_Dickings
10-19-2010, 11:47 PM

You don't think so?

Kobe is a mystique unto himself.

Giuseppe
10-19-2010, 11:51 PM
You don't think so?

Kobe is a mystique unto himself.

No, I don't. It took us until 1985 to stand on our own two feet and act like somebody. We very nearly fell right back face ass down in '08. We were this||close to being back in that dark place when Kobe shoveled to Artest and Vuj made it look easy.

Darrin
10-20-2010, 12:00 AM
they got no pitching after pettite. Everybody else is scared shitless.

cc?

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 12:14 AM
cc?

He's passionate, but, he doesn't persuade.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-20-2010, 12:25 AM
The Yankees will be fine 21, the texass rangers won't be able to close em out

SomeCallMeTim
10-20-2010, 12:30 AM
The Yankees will be fine 21, the texass rangers won't be able to close em out

If (and that's a big if) it gets to Game 7, I sure don't like the chances of NY's bats against Cliff Lee. When he gets locked in like this, he's something else. He has been absolutely toying with some of the best hitters in the game this postseason.

And no telling if Teixeira will even be able to return at all this series... that blown hammy looked pretty bad. That alone could by NY's deathblow as he, Cano, and Jeter have basically been the Yankees' offense in the playoffs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-20-2010, 12:40 AM
What's funny is after 1 fluke playoff run last year, A-Rod is back to being April-Rod. He's been abysmal in the playoffs yet again.

SomeCallMeTim
10-20-2010, 01:22 AM
If (and that's a big if) it gets to Game 7, I sure don't like the chances of NY's bats against Cliff Lee. When he gets locked in like this, he's something else. He has been absolutely toying with some of the best hitters in the game this postseason.

And no telling if Teixeira will even be able to return at all this series... that blown hammy looked pretty bad. That alone could by NY's deathblow as he, Cano, and Jeter have basically been the Yankees' offense in the playoffs.

UPDATE: The Yankees have announced Teixeira has a Grade 2 hamstring strain and is out for the rest of the postseason. He will need six-to-eight weeks to recover, which means his season is over.

SomeCallMeTim
10-20-2010, 01:25 AM

"When you use those words, 'mystique' and 'aura,' those are dancers in a night club. Those are not things we concern ourselves on the ball field.” - Curt Schilling

Roddy Beaubois
10-20-2010, 03:18 AM
there it was;::::: *POOF*, and just like that, no more mystique.

uh, huh.

Like jammie, they changed once they got that f'in award.

If this don't beat all I've ever seen.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Like jammie, they changed once they got that f'in award.

Big shot. Ellis gives him that Award and Jammie immediately starts acting high & mighty=3 paragraph manuscripts about the e=mc squared and other shit, on, and on. Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And these gd Awards are still poppin' every now and again. Everybody has one, cept of course me. She wouldn't give me one come Hell or high water.

Roddy Beaubois
10-20-2010, 02:49 PM
^the goods

NRHector
10-22-2010, 10:48 PM
:lol

Venti Quattro
10-22-2010, 10:50 PM
nooooooooooooooo :cry :cry :cry

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2010, 10:51 PM
cut

Koolaid_Man
10-23-2010, 08:01 AM
What do you guys think?

I don't think some no-name organization like the TexASS Rangers has the will to close us out.

We're going to break their hearts, just watch.

Jeter, like our beautiful, golden dicked Kobe Bryant, lives for these types of situations. He makes love to the pressure like one of these Texas pot-bellies makes love to pork sandwich.

We got this.

Look a here you masquerading Laker fan faggot...homo's can't call their shots....fuck the Yankees and those faggot ass Cowboys....now go stick a plunger up ya ass Ho...:rollin

Giuseppe
10-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Kool, utilizin' his Tree of Woe privileges early of a Saturday morn.

Kool Aid Man

erikuff
10-24-2010, 03:34 AM
Isn't it great to be a fan of the most paid teams in sports and expect to win every year in either sport? Seems gratifying to know you'll always be a winner and feel good about yourself

4>0rings
10-24-2010, 03:41 AM
Kool, utilizin' his Tree of Woe privileges early of a Saturday morn.

Kool Aid ManYeah but I guess laker fans are only a fan of basketball as that's the only sport that they're relevent in at the moment. Cully brah, peepin' the sports page has to bring you more info than if gino stopper won his womans finger in marriage.

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 05:28 AM
^You've been on the rag since Kobe shoveled & Artest got busy.

Kobe Bryant

LakasRool4eva
10-24-2010, 01:53 PM
i was actually pretty sad bout my yankees but da Lakas gonna fix all that with another 'ship........................................

Killakobe81
10-25-2010, 02:10 AM
F te Yanks, Im no Tex Rangers fan but they are a fun ball-club to watch ...