PDA

View Full Version : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

DeadlyDynasty
10-20-2010, 04:31 AM
Raise the bar you twatwaffles, this forum is getting stale fast.

The season can't start soon enough...

kamikazi_player
10-20-2010, 05:08 AM
stupid autopick from yahoo drafted stephen curry with my 1st round pick and david west with my 3rd round pick, i'm disappointed.

Venti Quattro
10-20-2010, 05:12 AM
The site is going to the dogs, I agree with that.

But ten years ago we had guys contracts traded, no one cared about the player. That still happens, but no one complains anymore. The league has the same rules that it's always had.

And where was all the bitching about Boston before? Do you know that Red Auerbach got Robert Parish and Kevin McHale in the same transaction? We've had GMs ripping off other GMs as long as the game has been around.

DeadlyDynasty
10-20-2010, 05:28 AM
stupid autopick from yahoo drafted stephen curry with my 1st round pick and david west with my 3rd round pick, i'm disappointed.

I'm predicting him to finish Top 5 in scoring this year...It's a nonsensical and baseless prediction, but I've thought it ever since last season ended, and I still think it now for some reason

Venti Quattro
10-20-2010, 05:29 AM
you picked david west in the third round? lol. there is no excuse for doing that no matter how deep your league is :lmao

stephon curry in the first round might be forgivable. he's due for a big season this year IMO

AussieFanKurt
10-20-2010, 07:48 AM
fuck wait for the season, christ

Brazil
10-20-2010, 08:57 AM
stephon curry in the first round might be forgivable. he's due for a big season this year IMO

it will depend a lot of how the coach will use monta and curry. If Monta keeps to get the majority of the touches, curry fantasy production is going to be inconsistent as hell IMO. Curry put monster numbers when monta was out, with monta Curry was still very good but not enough for a first round pick.

Leetonidas
10-20-2010, 09:41 AM
The NBA forum sucks balls mostly because of you and your fellow faggot Laker "fans"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Yeah what Leetonidas said, Lakerfan making a thread about how the NBA forum sucks is fuckin stupid. Quit acting like you retards aren't reason number 1, 2 and 3 why it sucks.

Muser
10-20-2010, 09:47 AM
It's the constant back and forth between Spur and Laker fan about Duncan and Kobe, legacies and other bullshit.

mavsfan1000
10-20-2010, 09:51 AM
The NBA is horrible right now with the Lakers and Heat getting stronger and everyone else getting weaker.

Jose Canseco
10-20-2010, 09:54 AM
A blue waffle is gross

HarlemHeat37
10-20-2010, 09:56 AM
I agree that the NBA forum is weak right now, Muser's point being the main reason..the influx of generic Spurs fans from upstairs + same old shit from Laker fans + Culbear and ezau repeating the same lines in every thread + addition of their new member, history2uglypicturefromthe70s..poor troll attempts and the same old Duncan vs. Kobe shit..

At least the season starts in a week or whatever..

Muser
10-20-2010, 10:01 AM
There are a few decent Laker posters though, the OP is a good poster, Ashy Larry is decent and Venti come to mind.

Medvedenko
10-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Isn't the NBA forum a Laker forum? It seems that much between the haters and homers, I'm surprised there are other teams to talk about.

Giuseppe
It's nothing more than our 16th. If we'd a lost to the Celtics this Board would be hunky and it would dory.

But, that ain't what happened. We rang. And the loyal opposition is just gonna have to take it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Isn't the NBA forum a Laker forum? It seems that much between the haters and homers, I'm surprised there are other teams to talk about.
As usual with your worthless posts.

Venti Quattro
10-20-2010, 10:03 AM
There are a few decent Laker posters though, the OP is a good poster, Ashy Larry is decent and Venti come to mind.

I make a lot of shit threads and posts too, but that's because I'm bored at work and I just want the nba regular season to kick off

Medvedenko
10-20-2010, 10:04 AM
As usual with your worthless posts.

Great come back. Nice.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 10:06 AM
I make a lot of shit threads and posts too, but that's because I'm bored at work and I just want the nba regular season to kick off

And sometimes your mother isn't available to fuck.

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Yeah what Leetonidas said, Lakerfan making a thread about how the NBA forum sucks is fuckin stupid. Quit acting like you retards aren't reason number 1, 2 and 3 why it sucks.

:tu

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Don't blame us. Blame Pierce. The dunderhead thought Arty was gonna drive.

Uh, uh.

Venti Quattro
10-20-2010, 10:16 AM
And sometimes your mother isn't available to fuck.

I thought you were a pedophile.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 10:16 AM
What's that got to do with you fucking your mother?

Leetonidas
10-20-2010, 01:04 PM

Yeah I used to think it was mostly of the Mavkrew's fault but upon the krew posting less and less I can truly see it is nothing but Laker faggotry in here. No funny trolling, just the same shit over and over again. Duncan vs. Kobe, 50 wins in 13 seasons, post-Gasol Laker fans and Kobe cocksuckers...etc...fuck this place right now.

Bryant looks like garbage so far this season though so if he sees a sharp decline in his play this year, the Spurs or Mavs will be pushing their shit in come May.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Just don't get skunked again, Lee.

tee, hee.

z0sa
10-20-2010, 01:29 PM

:wakeup

DeadlyDynasty
10-20-2010, 01:42 PM

Laker fan might be reason #1, but Spur fan is not far behind...Quit sucking off the hosts, it not's your style and you know Spur fan perpetuates this shit just as much. As other people have alluded to, it's just the same old back-and-forth Kobe-Duncan-LeBron bullshit ad nauseum. The trolling has become largely boring and unoriginal--just scroll down the last few pages and it's the same shit OVER AND OVER again. The good trolls/posters are in hiding and the shit ones run rampant on this site. It's not like there's been a sudden mass influx of Laker fans to this board either...it's the same 10-15 people (Spur and Laker fan and their shitty trolls) killing this place. This is how it's gonna be till the season starts

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Laker fan might be reason #1, but Spur fan is not far behind...Quit sucking off the hosts, it not's your style and you know Spur fan perpetuates this shit just as much. As other people have alluded to, it's just the same old back-and-forth Kobe-Duncan-LeBron bullshit ad nauseum. The trolling has become largely boring and unoriginal--just scroll down the last few pages and it's the same shit OVER AND OVER again. The good trolls/posters are in hiding and the shit ones run rampant on this site. It's not like there's been a sudden mass influx of Laker fans to this board either...it's the same 10-15 people (Spur and Laker fan and their shitty trolls) killing this place. This is how it's gonna be till the season starts
Right now 2 of the 3 threads at the top were created by history2b, so maybe there hasn't been an influx of new Lakers fans, the new ones who have joined have acted an ass.

DeadlyDynasty
10-20-2010, 02:00 PM
Right now 2 of the 3 threads at the top were created by history2b, so maybe there hasn't been an influx of new Lakers fans, the new ones who have joined have acted an ass.

pretty much...they suck somethin awful

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 03:15 PM
No. 2b is fine. We need him here.

Keep it comin', 2b. Yer right as the mail.

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 03:16 PM
No. 2b is fine. We need him here.

Keep it comin', 2b. Yer right as the mail.

Says the bandwagon fan from Cleveland, OHIYA

Muser
10-20-2010, 03:16 PM
You would think that.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Says the bandwagon fan from Cleveland, OHIYA

I take solace in Kool/championship night/takin' his charges/kickin' our asses/settin' us free.

Kool Aid Man

Leetonidas
10-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Just don't get skunked again, Lee.

tee, hee.

I don't claim to play for San Antonio Spurs, so I didn't get skunked.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 03:28 PM
My ass. I have 16 NBA World Championships, and you've been skunked, Lee.

Don't even start, fart-bloosum.