PDA

View Full Version : SpursTalk Dynasty Fantasy Basketball Openings

timvp
10-20-2010, 07:53 AM
We have a few openings in our two SpursTalk dynasty fantasy basketball leagues. These dynasty leagues are entering their sixth season and will be around as long as SpursTalk is around ... so they are fun, stable leagues to join.

Buy-in is $50 but this year we've added a sponsor so the total payout amount is actually higher than the total buy-in amount for the leagues. Overall, the rules are somewhat complex but it's easy to learn -- and there are plenty of people willing to help.

Other perks:

-Automatically get your username color "blackened" and flags added

-There will be a paid writer covering each league

-League hosted at CBS Sportsline -- the top of the line dynasty software

-Likely to find a new "spur" under your name if you fill one of the empty spots

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Obstructed_View
10-20-2010, 08:53 AM
And my team is available. I was only filling in for someone that dropped.

chazley
10-20-2010, 09:45 AM
I am interested, but will only join if everyone in the league is ok with playing for second place.

Also, is there money involved? Would love to put money on some more fantasy leagues.

Joe Schmoogins
10-20-2010, 03:07 PM
I am very interested... please sign me up/send me the info!

Dex
10-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Also, is there money involved? Would love to put money on some more fantasy leagues.

Buy-in is $50 but this year we've added a sponsor so the total payout amount is actually higher than the total buy-in amount for the leagues. Overall, the rules are somewhat complex but it's easy to learn -- and there are plenty of people willing to help.

Reading is fundamental.