PDA

View Full Version : DesignatedT, Ditty, Sisk, CBF, 4>0 rings

monosylab1k
10-20-2010, 10:25 AM
How do you faggots feel now after these comments?

:lmao :lmao :lmao dallas sports. fucking joke.

No shit. Embarrassment to the state.

well dallas is pretty much south oklahoma now

:tu

True..

Fucking choke artists tbh. There goes any confidence they have/had unless they somehow win this game.

LOL. choke

:lmao :lmao Rangers, deer in headlights look 7th inning on. :lmao :lmao

The city of Dallas is a breeding ground for losers. The Rangers had this game won pure and simple. CJ Wilson was flinging smeg in CC Sabathia's face.

I think whoever said the Rangers have too many white guys has a legit argument cuz every white guy in the Rangers lineup pretty much shot themselves in the foot tonight in the stretch

WTF was Kinsler thinking??

On the other hand, Big Bad Vlad should have an awakening soon....

crofl, what a game, Kinsler looked like he was about to cry during post-game interview.

ps cowboys = mung

and then some of you faggots decided to jump back on the bandwagon one game later :lmao

Rangers need a win tonight with Lee on the mound. If Rangers lose tonight than they lose the series IMO.

yessir. gtfo new york

There you go rangers

lol Oliver

We're fucked

Will Hunting
10-20-2010, 10:31 AM
:lmao bandwagoning San Antonio faggots.

BUMP
10-20-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm kinda worried about tonight's game. The city of Dallas is known to throw a parade when they are up 2 games. (get it? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao)

Seriously who was the sissy cuck that said that in the Rays series? I'm sure he hopped right back on board too.

monosylab1k
10-20-2010, 10:37 AM
I believe that was world renowned ass clown Obstructed View.

Will Hunting
10-20-2010, 10:42 AM
O_Varies said something like, "This is an example of teams celebrating with a 2-0 lead", and then once they won game 5 he says he's a Rangers fan.

Roddy Beaubois
10-20-2010, 11:02 AM
:cry they dont have a team in San Antonio to root for, so they are just as entitled to the Rangers as we are

:lmao unless the Rangers are losing, then they are just another choking dallas team

Melmart1
10-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Ugh. Not everyone in San Antonio is a bandwagon Rangers fan.

And although I find bandwagoners annoying as shit, the silver lining is, the more those douches spend on tix and merchandise, the more money we have to throw at Cliff Lee this offseason.

Ditty
10-20-2010, 11:26 AM
sup guys

go rangers been fan since 99 when I was 9 years old and started watching baseball

anyways

lmfao rest of dallas sports

4>0rings
10-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Did they not have the deer in the headlights look in the 7th inning on in game 1?

You should of used my other quote of just handing the series to the Yankees after Texas choked.

I really don't care too much for the Rangers but they are winning me money left and right. Plus it's always good for a Texas team to win, except the Mavs.... they can go to hell sans Dirk.

Phillip
10-20-2010, 01:01 PM
:cry im asshurt :cry

Roddy Beaubois
10-20-2010, 02:47 PM
go rangers been fan since 99 when I was 9 years old and started watching baseball

bullshit tbh.

lol another bandwagoning fuckstick

Fpoonsie
10-20-2010, 03:14 PM
I've been a DIE HARD fan since about, mmm, mid-May or so.

Sure as shit'm lovin' tha ride, though.

Go RANGERS!...(until basketball starts next week, that is)

MavDynasty
10-20-2010, 06:41 PM
tbh mono, have you noticed all the dumbfuck bandwagoners here in dallas?shit is crazy

Ditty
10-20-2010, 10:26 PM
bullshit tbh.

lol another bandwagoning fuckstick

you know my personal life or what brah :lol

Roddy Beaubois
10-21-2010, 12:18 AM
you know my personal life or what brah :lol

I know that you're a bandwagoning fuckstick.

Thats it, and that is all.

dirk4mvp
10-21-2010, 02:09 AM
what's almost as funny as watching gray named spurfan embarrass themselves like they do is black named spurfans trying desperately to find their niche on ST and distinguish themselves from the hundreds of other douchnozzles on ST just like them.

crofl Ditty

Roddy Beaubois
10-21-2010, 02:13 AM
black named spurfans trying desperately to find their niche on ST and distinguish themselves from the hundreds of other douchnozzles on ST just like them.

crofl Ditty

But hes Spursdynasty's #1 fan!

dirk4mvp
10-21-2010, 02:17 AM
spursdynasty's #1 fan=class

Sisk
10-21-2010, 02:33 AM
I just hate the yankees tbh. The potential for choke is still there. Lee might have to close out the series... then of course be in pinstripes next season

Ditty
10-21-2010, 12:26 PM
I know that you're a bandwagoning fuckstick.

Thats it, and that is all.

your a big headed french faggot

anyways

sup badfish

Ditty
10-21-2010, 12:27 PM
spursdynasty's #1 fan=class

sup dirk long time no talk :)

badfish22
10-21-2010, 12:41 PM
sup badfish

Damn, I haven't noticed this guy before, but he is really starting to build a niche here! I mean, look at that callout

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-21-2010, 12:53 PM
your a big headed french faggot

anyways

sup badfish
So you talk shit to the Roddy Beaubois troll as if he really is Roddy Beaubois, and then you call him out for being someone's troll who in all likelihood is not a "big headed french faggot". Interesting comeback.

Ditty
10-21-2010, 01:36 PM
So you talk shit to the Roddy Beaubois troll as if he really is Roddy Beaubois, and then you call him out for being someone's troll who in all likelihood is not a "big headed french faggot". Interesting comeback.

good call :toast

Ditty
10-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Damn, I haven't noticed this guy before, but he is really starting to build a niche here! I mean, look at that callout

:lol sure brah

DesignatedT
10-21-2010, 09:45 PM
fuck the rangers, fuck the cowboys and fuck the mavs. thats how i feel tbh. but ill root for anyone over the yankees.

dirk4mvp
10-21-2010, 11:08 PM
crofl at you homos molding your take on the rangers as to not get cornholed any longer.

dirk4mvp
10-21-2010, 11:08 PM
:cry I don't even like the Rangers, but fuck the yankees :cry

DesignatedT
10-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Of course im rooting for the rangers. am i a rangers fan? no and i never claimed to be one. Am I going to lose any sleep if they lose? no. but i would much rather a team claiming the state of Texas win than those fucks in new york who represent everything that's wrong with the sport of baseball. does this not make sense?

Steve Kerr
10-21-2010, 11:30 PM
Of course im rooting for the rangers. am i a rangers fan? no and i never claimed to be one. Am I going to lose any sleep if they lose? no. but i would much rather a team claiming the state of Texas win than those fucks in new york who represent everything that's wrong with the sport of baseball. does this not make sense?
See this is the bandwagon San Antonio fan bullshit:

When the Rangers win: A win for the state of Texas :flag::flag::flag:
When the Rangers lose: A loss for the city of Dallas :lmao:lmao:lmao

You can't have it both ways. If it's a win for the state of Texas when they win, then it's also a loss for the state of Texas when they lose. If it's a loss for the city of Dallas when they lose, then it's a win for the city of Dallas if they win.

dirk4mvp
10-21-2010, 11:32 PM
it's a slight adaptation from their manu theory, tbh.

Steve Kerr
10-21-2010, 11:35 PM
am i a rangers fan? no and i never claimed to be one.

You say that now when your called out for it but.....

Rangers need a win tonight with Lee on the mound. If Rangers lose tonight than they lose the series IMO.

yessir. gtfo new york

There you go rangers

Not exactly what someone who's "not a fan" would say.

Steve Kerr
10-21-2010, 11:36 PM
it's a slight adaptation from their manu theory, tbh.
:lol true

Lee Corso
10-21-2010, 11:45 PM
ha! looks like DesignatedT was sent to the sidelines to talk to the ollllllllllllllllllllll ball coach.....efter det one!

oh boy!

DesignatedT
10-22-2010, 03:53 PM
You say that now when your called out for it but.....

Not exactly what someone who's "not a fan" would say.

You are a moron. I already said im rooting for the rangers, hence why i said "there you go rangers". There is a big difference in rooting for a team and being a fan of a team. I dgaf who wins the world series to be completely honest but I would rather a team from Texas win than a team from New York. How is this so hard to understand?

Here is another example... I am "rooting" for the Phillies because I put a bet on them, but by no means am I a "fan" of that team. Understand fucktard?

Phillip
10-22-2010, 05:19 PM
You are a moron. I already said im rooting for the rangers, hence why i said "there you go rangers". There is a big difference in rooting for a team and being a fan of a team. I dgaf who wins the world series to be completely honest but I would rather a team from Texas win than a team from New York. How is this so hard to understand?

Here is another example... I am "rooting" for the Phillies because I put a bet on them, but by no means am I a "fan" of that team. Understand fucktard?

Cant_Be_Faded
10-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Dallas is bandwagon town number 1 even mavericks posters here admit it.

And I like several rangers players not really a rangers "fan" but have enjoyed their high scoring games thru the dead-zone sports summer season.

My father and I went to game 2 of the yankees rangers series and I was just being yankee-troll by posting that comment, cuz my dad is a life-long tshirt yankee fan.

I actually don't have a dog in the fight but think its kinda cool to watch sports history developing in front of my eyes.
No doubt about it, except for a few innings, the Rangers have been straightup thuggin the Yankees.