PDA

View Full Version : Which would be worse to Lakers fans?

DAF86
10-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Losing the finals to Lebron's Heat or to a fully healthy Celtics team?

history2b
10-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Getting swept out of the 2nd round by the lowly Phoenix Suns.

DAF86
10-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Getting swept out of the 2nd round by the lowly Phoenix Suns.

Fortunately for you that isn't an option on this poll.

TheMACHINE
10-20-2010, 11:29 AM
i chose celtics...

if we get by the Heat, we got beat by a younger players who are in thier prime and are 3 of the top 15 players.

if we got beat by the celtics...i dont even want to think about how i'd feel again. LOL

DAF86
10-20-2010, 11:32 AM
Honest question, what would you Lakers fans find less hurtful: Lebron winning his first championship against Kobe or losing to a fully healthy Celtics team (thing that would make people question the two rings that the Lakers got when Boston wasn't 100%)?

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 11:33 AM
I'd rather get beat by the Celtics. I don't want this Miami contingent ringin'. Ever.

I don't begrudge the Celtics their onions.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Honest question, what would you Lakers fans find less hurtful: Lebron winning his first championship against Kobe or losing to a fully healthy Celtics team (thing that would make people question the two rings that the Lakers got when Boston wasn't 100%)?

Gettin' swept by the Suns.

tee, hee.

TheMACHINE
10-20-2010, 11:36 AM

to be fair, Kobe's been waiting for lebron's ass to meet him in the Finals...

If Lebron does beat Kobe, its only cuz he busted a "Mayweather vs Mosely".

Venti Quattro
10-20-2010, 11:39 AM
I'd hate losing to Boston. Miami... whether we like it or not this superteam will get their due. But if Boston nails one more against LA before their big three becomes obsolete, man it would really suck

DAF86
10-20-2010, 11:41 AM
to be fair, Kobe's been waiting for lebron's ass to meet him in the Finals...

If Lebron does beat Kobe, its only cuz he busted a "Mayweather vs Mosely".

I'm not saying that these teams would beat the Lakers if they do meet, it's just that I thought of this situation and I really can't decide which situation would be worse, that's why I want to know what Lakers fans have to say.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm not saying that these teams would beat the Lakers if they do meet, it's just that I thought of this situation and I really can't decide which situation would be worse, that's why I want to know what Lakers fans have to say.

- "To troll, or, not to troll, that is the question."

- DAF

lol

DAF86
10-20-2010, 11:48 AM
No trolling, honest doubt, tbh.

Venti Quattro
10-20-2010, 11:50 AM
Cubby can't tell what's trolling or not. He couldn't even distinguish if Will Hunting is a real poster or not. Non-issue

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 11:51 AM
No trolling, honest doubt, tbh.

Sure, you started off with good intentions DAF, and I was summarily flabbergasted at your epiphany, but, alas, you stepped out the door and lodged the second question.

Your regrets are your own.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 11:53 AM
Cubby can't tell what's trolling or not. He couldn't even distinguish if Will Hunting is a real poster or not. Non-issue

Have you fucked your mother yet this morn, Vent?

Just checkin' assholes. You should check your mother's asshole whilst you're at it, Vent.

Chop, chop.