PDA

View Full Version : International League Pass

Spurs Brazil
10-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Those who are interested, can already buy the ILP in this link: https://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/secure/registerform

I got this last season and it was very good.

urunobili
10-20-2010, 02:11 PM
just bought this for the first time :) thanks for letting us know Spurs Brazil!!!

Can't wait!!! I hope it also works while im traveling in other countries too :)

Anonymous Cowherd
10-20-2010, 03:06 PM
thank you! everything on the nba website keeps leading me down a dead end!

kept promising an Early Bird Special... nothing doing it would seem.

Muser
10-20-2010, 03:07 PM
I got it today too, i'm loving it so far. You can actually watch 4 games at once now.

pookenstein
10-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Can't wait!!! I hope it also works while im traveling in other countries too :)

Last year it didn't. When I flew to San Antonio from Germany I tried it, but it wouldn't work.

kept promising an Early Bird Special... nothing doing it would seem.

I think the early bird offer is only for US customers.

I got it today too, i'm loving it so far. You can actually watch 4 games at once now.

+1. I'm glad they got rid of that shitty RayV-player. The games on demand run very smoothly and look crystal clear on my TV and I hope that's also the case for the live games.

eric365
10-20-2010, 03:58 PM
The quality seems so much better than last year.

And in the front page they talk only of Spain and Canada for blackout. I hope other countries will not have blackout this year :)

It seems so great I bought the prenium one and the playoff....

urunobili
10-20-2010, 04:39 PM
^^^ I'll buy the playoffs one only if coverage in LATAM sucks

siraulo23
10-20-2010, 08:32 PM
If some of you guys are hesistant buying ilp, they have the preview available now

I thinks its worth it this year

Great quality and no problems so far for me

Ice009
10-20-2010, 08:59 PM
SpursBrazil, what do you think so far? It seems way better than the last two seasons. I'm really, really liking it so far.

So those of you that bought it and didn't like it the last couple of seasons try the free preview out (Free until November 1st). It looks like they've ditched RayV and are using someone else now and the quality seems a lot better.

Waps1980
10-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Just signed up.
Been waiting for an email to say I could sign up but nothing come through.
Quality of the free trail is awesome although will suck my internet usage may have to look at getting a bigger limit.

TeKu
10-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Anyone else having problems getting the console to load, mine just comes up blank screen?

Ice009
10-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Anyone else having problems getting the console to load, mine just comes up blank screen?

Have you got the latest Flash player installed?

Toni61
10-21-2010, 12:57 AM
I sign it,too. The Season can start :flag: :flag::flag:

temujin
10-21-2010, 06:47 AM
Got it last year.
It was OK for the regular season.
Occasional black games.

A sensational ripoff for the playoffs: essentially all the interesting games (spurs included) were invisible. Or visible after a week or so.

I will probably sign up for the regular season, although I hate to pay Stern.
Certainly not for the PO, expecially if Joey Crawford is still "working".

alamo50
10-21-2010, 07:18 AM
Are you guys playing it on your internet tv's or on a laptop/pc connected by HDMI to the flatscreen tv?

eric365
10-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Are you guys playing it on your internet tv's or on a laptop/pc connected by HDMI to the flatscreen tv?

I use it on my laptop connected by HDMI to the flatscreen tv. The quality is good.

Spurs Brazil
10-21-2010, 12:41 PM
SpursBrazil, what do you think so far? It seems way better than the last two seasons. I'm really, really liking it so far.

So those of you that bought it and didn't like it the last couple of seasons try the free preview out (Free until November 1st). It looks like they've ditched RayV and are using someone else now and the quality seems a lot better.

It looks very good, definitely better than last year

alamo50
10-22-2010, 05:25 AM
I use it on my laptop connected by HDMI to the flatscreen tv. The quality is good.

That's all I needed to hear.
Thanks!

:corn:

Spurs Brazil
10-26-2010, 06:46 PM
It looks GREAT this season

Much better than last season

Waps1980
10-26-2010, 08:42 PM
I have some issues with flash but it usually only takes 1 reload, although 1 time I gave up it just wouldn't kick in. Worked fine the next day.
I heard they were looking to fix the flash issue before this season.

temujin
10-27-2010, 07:08 AM
Be aware that they will authomatically charge you from now on, forever.

Or else you need to cancel your subscription at the end the regular season.

Ice009
10-27-2010, 07:31 AM

Are you sure? When they were using RayV the last two seasons they never did that.

jiggy_55
10-27-2010, 08:06 AM
For those that haven't tested this yet, let me say that the quality is amazing this year! Much better than previous seasons. Even if your internet speed is not the fastest you can select different speeds/qualities which will help your viewing. If you have good internet speed, the HD quality is great this season!

I am an ILP user and they never automatically charged me. I believe that applies for normal NBA league pass, and NOT the international version (I could be mistaken but it seems that way)

temujin
10-28-2010, 07:18 AM
For those that haven't tested this yet, let me say that the quality is amazing this year! Much better than previous seasons. Even if your internet speed is not the fastest you can select different speeds/qualities which will help your viewing. If you have good internet speed, the HD quality is great this season!

I am an ILP user and they never automatically charged me. I believe that applies for normal NBA league pass, and NOT the international version (I could be mistaken but it seems that way)

I read the agreement carefully.
It is stated.
And I got an e-mail stating that they will not authomatically renew from last year because thay changed from the RayV system.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-28-2010, 07:35 AM
Much, much better than it has ever been before (I've had it since it first started), and very reasonably priced IMHO when you consider how many games you can watch.

Bukefal
10-28-2010, 08:19 AM
Is it possible to watch these streaming games on a PS3 (browser) with International league pass?

Anyone using it like that?

Slomo
11-01-2010, 06:30 AM
OK the recorded games have a higher resolution, but the motion is not as smooth as last year (the resolution sucked last year, so I guess it's an improvement).

I'll see what the result is for live games, but last year the picture quality was very good - close to full HD (in reality it was an HDV type of picture). I didn't like the rayV player but live games were a lot of fun to watch.

I'm watching on a 52" LCD with a PC connected to it via HDMI.

Definitely upgrade to the latest flash to avoid problems.

I'm surprised about hearing of the black outs, because I didn't have any the whole last season including the play offs.

timaios
11-01-2010, 08:22 AM
-20 % with the Promo Code "AMAZING2010"

until November 2nd !!

:toast

yagozev
11-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Thanks a lot Timaios!!!! I suscribe and the ILP site acepts the promo code! :downspin:

Thanks again!!!

Ice009
11-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Crap. I just paid for it today at full price.

urunobili
11-01-2010, 10:52 AM
:pctoss should have waited for the code :pctoss

Slomo
12-26-2010, 07:14 PM
I can't connect to the ilp.nba.com server (authentication server for the international league pass).

Any body else having this problem?

Slomo
12-26-2010, 07:18 PM
nvm - just came back online.

Go Spurs!

eric365
12-26-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm surprised about hearing of the black outs, because I didn't have any the whole last season including the play offs.

Slovenia isn't listed in the countries in the NBA TV international schedule :
http://www.nba.com/schedules/international_nba_tv_schedule.html

So you probably never had blackout...

But for bigger countries with 3 or 4 channel broadcasting the NBA, it was very annoying last year. Most of the best games (vs LAL, BOS, ORL etc...) were blocked :depressed

But there is no blackout this year. Seems that I wasn't the only one to put it in the survey this summer :toast