PDA

View Full Version : Question for Laker fans only

history2b
10-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Last season on Spurstalk during the Suns-SA series did all of these loud mouthed chest puffing shit talkers disappear from the board?

Over on ESPN every single one of them disappeared for weeks.

And once the Finals started they celebrated every time the Celtics won a game and, gulp, disappeared after Laker victories.

Was this the same way on Spurstalk?

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 02:48 PM
no

Sportcamper
10-20-2010, 02:49 PM
There wasn’t much trash talk all year but to be honest with you nobody wanted to talk basketball during the NBA finals…Paper or plastic, McDonalds or Burger King, Chevy or Ford threads became popular…

history2b
10-20-2010, 02:50 PM
no

I asked the heterosexual fanbase here, not you pulp.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 02:59 PM
They took it like a trooper to be frank. No until we rang did they lash out.

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 03:00 PM

Despite what your dumbass might think, there's no huge Laker/Spur fan rivalry on here. Even though Laker fans get trolled harder than anyone else, those efforts are usually targeted at frontrunning faggots like yourself, the Lakaluvas, KoolAIDS_Mans, etc...

Lakers fans who aren't worthless piles of shit (Ashy Larry, SomeCallMeTim, DeadlyDynasty, Adidas, and many others) are met with respect and cordiality. So if you think you're going to get tons of support in your shitty threads from your "fellow" Lakers fans, you got another thing coming.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 03:03 PM
2b, just weather the storm. They'll try and run you off by any means necessa. They'll even get the Ellis girl involved at some point.

Don't deviate. Stay the course. Don't give one iota of an inch. Nary a smidge.

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 03:14 PM
2b, just weather the storm. They'll try and run you off by any means necessa. They'll even get the Ellis girl involved at some point.

Don't deviate. Stay the course. Don't give one iota of an inch. Nary a smidge.

How cute.

Too bad you couldn't stay the course when it came to meeting DoK at the Chuckbox.

Your failure to practice punctuality resulted in you standin' there all alone, holdin' yer hat, hangdog look and all.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I take solace in new blood (2b) stackin' bricks.

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 03:19 PM
I take solace in new blood (2b) stackin' bricks.

Yeah, he's building his own wall to stand in front of when he meets the firing squad.

I already retired his boyfriend (tbone), and I'll be scratchin' him off the list soon, sending him back in a pine box to the ESPN boards.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 03:24 PM
I'll be scratchin' him off the list soon, sending him back in a pine box to the ESPN boards.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

history2b
10-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Despite what your dumbass might think, there's no huge Laker/Spur fan rivalry on here. Even though Laker fans get trolled harder than anyone else, those efforts are usually targeted at frontrunning faggots like yourself, the Lakaluvas, KoolAIDS_Mans, etc...

Lakers fans who aren't worthless piles of shit (Ashy Larry, SomeCallMeTim, DeadlyDynasty, Adidas, and many others) are met with respect and cordiality. So if you think you're going to get tons of support in your shitty threads from your "fellow" Lakers fans, you got another thing coming.

Your obsession with all things Laker fan related would seem to prove otherwise and the hostility you project reveals what is probably years of abuse at the hands of good Laker fans.

I came to Spurstalk to see if most Spurs fans really were delusional... so far I haven't met a single one who is not.

z0sa
10-20-2010, 03:25 PM

man, after your 2g/1c reference, I thought your smack reserves MUST be exhausted.

Muser
10-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Your obsession with all things Laker fan related would seem to prove otherwise and the hostility you project reveals what is probably years of abuse at the hands of good Laker fans.

I came to Spurstalk to see if most Spurs fans really were delusional... so far I haven't met a single one who is not.

You're not looking very hard.

history2b
10-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Yeah, he's building his own wall to stand in front of when he meets the firing squad.

I already retired his boyfriend (tbone), and I'll be scratchin' him off the list soon, sending him back in a pine box to the ESPN boards.

Do you really think your juvenile tactics are going to deter me? lol.

I come into this battle with the understanding that the stupider the individual the longer the battle. I can't wait to talk about the ball throughout this season with keen minds such as midnightpulp.

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 03:33 PM

No abuse. I just go at dumbfuck fans, you included.

You came in here claiming you're gonna bring some objective, worthwhile basketball talk to the table, but so far, you have done nothing but create shitty threads.

I told you in that other thread that no one here would have a problem with you and would be willing to discuss basketball with you maturely if your content was good and not loaded with agenda. But that hasn't been the case. Every one of your sorry excuses for threads has been with the intent to troll.

When you post shit, your responses are going to be shit.

Try making a thread that has nothing to with the Spurs or sucking the Lakers dick. Watch, I'll create one right now that will stimulate a good conversation. It's that easy.

Cane
10-20-2010, 03:33 PM
lmao Spurstalk laker trolls

z0sa
10-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Do you really think you're juvenile tactics are going to deter me?

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 03:35 PM
2b, it's all about running you off. If you weren't of threat or merit, they'd leave ya alone, wouldn't give ya the time of day. The fact that Mid is near maniacal in pursuit of you is testament to your worth.

Look eye. Miyagi here.

history2b
10-20-2010, 03:44 PM
No abuse. I just go at dumbfuck fans, you included.

You came in here claiming you're gonna bring some objective, worthwhile basketball talk to the table, but so far, you have done nothing but create shitty threads.

I told you in that other thread that no one here would have a problem with you and would be willing to discuss basketball with you maturely if your content was good and not loaded with agenda. But that hasn't been the case. Every one of your sorry excuses for threads has been with the intent to troll.

When you post shit, your responses are going to be shit.

Try making a thread that has nothing to with the Spurs or sucking the Lakers dick. Watch, I'll create one right now that will stimulate a good conversation. It's that easy.

Now why would I initiate a good conversation with a fan base that specializes in sucking dick?

Spurs don't know ball, they don't talk ball. All they do is overrate Tim Duncan and the Spurs every chance they get.

If people here actually talked about the game honestly and accurately, I'd talk game just like I do on other boards. But this is a shit hole where mouthy broads roost around all day protecting their precious overrated irrelevant Spurs against "trolls" who only speak the truth.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 03:47 PM
If people here actually talked about the game honestly and accurately, I'd talk game just like I do on other boards. But this is a shit hole where mouthy broads roast around all day protecting their precious overrated irrelevant Spurs against "trolls" who only speak the truth.

Yes.

You won't get discussion here. Wait 'till the season starts, you've no idea. It's a hoot.

history2b
10-20-2010, 03:48 PM
2b, it's all about running you off. If you weren't of threat or merit, they'd leave ya alone, wouldn't give ya the time of day. The fact that Mid is near maniacal in pursuit of you is testament to your worth.

Look eye. Miyagi here.

Lol, no worries, I ain't going anywhere. I'm here to stay and my barbs will be laced with sharper points as time moves forward.

I'm just trying to identify who's who around here first before I select my angle of emphasis.

Lefty is a moron.
Midnightpulp is a belligerent lunatic.
Man_in_Black is more tolerable but a complete simpleton

Really, I haven't seen too many Spurs fans who can walk the walk.

Cane
10-20-2010, 03:48 PM
lol Spurstalk laker trolls

history2b
10-20-2010, 03:52 PM
lol Spurstalk laker trolls

The love for basketball knows no boundaries.

A Spurs fan wouldn't understand this because their team or favorite player comes first then the game.

Cane
10-20-2010, 03:54 PM

A Spurs fan wouldn't understand this because their team or favorite player comes first then the game.

You don't love basketball, ya just love trolling. Don't try and change your game now. Lol Spurstalk laker trolls

Man In Black
10-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Now why would I initiate a good conversation with a fan base that specializes in sucking dick?

Spurs don't know ball, they don't talk ball. All they do is overrate Tim Duncan and the Spurs every chance they get.

If people here actually talked about the game honestly and accurately, I'd talk game just like I do on other boards. But this is a shit hole where mouthy broads roast around all day protecting their precious overrated irrelevant Spurs against "trolls" who only speak the truth.
That's BS and you know it. My word is bond. You create a thread where there is basketball only and we can talk about the intricacies of the game. If you deviate from just talking hoops, the rest of us will follow suit.

So again...Are you going to create that thread or are you still going to shit talk all day? I'm really curious as to what you really know about the game. To see if you hide behind a veil of big words or if you actually know this game.

Start the thread, if you don't...then you've been exposed as nothing but a JAFO.

It is actually possible to have legitimate basketball talk with fans from many teams. It's been done time and again, and until these agenda LAL Bandwagon peeps stop with the thread flooding of BS topics, which are countered with other fan's BS topics, then we can get back to basics of talking hoops. Once the season starts, it's our team's games that validate belief...to a point. Having the #1 seed isn't a guarantee of a championship, that's been proven time and again.

Don't be a JAFO. Start the thread and let's get this board back to hoop talking instead of shit talking.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 04:03 PM
That's BS and you know it. My word is bond. You create a thread where there is basketball only and we can talk about the intricacies of the game. If you deviate from just talking hoops, the rest of us will follow suit.

It never happens.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 04:06 PM
See, they don't have to talk basketball down here, 2b. They have the Board upstairs where they go and act decent, behave themselves. Then when they grow tired of that, they slip out the back door, come down here and throw a Baby Ruth in the pool.

We got even though=Pierce blinked and we ended 'em.

Just like that.

history2b
10-20-2010, 04:19 PM

So again...Are you going to create that thread or are you still going to shit talk all day? I'm really curious as to what you really know about the game. To see if you hide behind a veil of big words or if you actually know this game.

Start the thread, if you don't...then you've been exposed as nothing but a JAFO.

It is actually possible to have legitimate basketball talk with fans from many teams. It's been done time and again, and until these agenda LAL Bandwagon peeps stop with the thread flooding of BS topics, which are countered with other fan's BS topics, then we can get back to basics of talking hoops. Once the season starts, it's our team's games that validate belief...to a point. Having the #1 seed isn't a guarantee of a championship, that's been proven time and again.

Don't be a JAFO. Start the thread and let's get this board back to hoop talking instead of shit talking.

Virtual masturbation of your Spurs team is not "legitimate basketball talk" and that's all that goes on upstairs.

To you "legitimate basketball talk" is playing trivial pursuit NBA edition.

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 04:31 PM

If people here actually talked about the game honestly and accurately, I'd talk game just like I do on other boards. But this is a shit hole where mouthy broads roost around all day protecting their precious overrated irrelevant Spurs against "trolls" who only speak the truth.

What's "honestly and accurately" to you? Conceding inferiority to the Lakers? That, along with Luva and the rest of the dumbfuck Lakers trolls, seems to be what you desire. Yes, we get it, the team you root for has 16 championships. The way you idiots go on about it, you'd think we didn't realize it.

And of course posters who reside on a San Antonio Spurs Message Board are going to protect their team.

Do you realize where you're at? Spurs fans make up the overwhelming majority here, so of course there's going to be idiot homers and fans who overrate the Spurs. Still, this board is relatively sane compared to LakersGround where Kobe>>>>>Jordan talk rules the day. Most Spurs fans here realize that Duncan is 7-10 all-time. Despite Tim having more rings and better career stats than Larry Bird, most of us won't place Duncan above him on the all time list. But you morons are just waiting for Kobe to get his 6th so you can proclaim, "Kobe=Jordan!!"

Funny, a Kobe cocksucker accusing Spurs fans of overrating Tim Duncan.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 04:32 PM
are just waiting for Kobe to get his 6th so you can proclaim, "Kobe=Jordan!!"
:lmao

Man In Black
10-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Virtual masturbation of your Spurs team is not "legitimate basketball talk" and that's all that goes on upstairs.

To you "legitimate basketball talk" is playing trivial pursuit NBA edition.

So...is that it? Are you a JAFO or do you really want to talk about the game?

I told you, you stick to hoops and we talk hoops. See? It's black and white. If you make it grey, whatever happens after that...is because you made it that way by deviating.

Why you continue to use words like dildo and masturbation is strange, when you came here to just talk hoops.

Trill Clinton
10-20-2010, 04:42 PM
What's "honestly and accurately" to you? Conceding inferiority to the Lakers? That, along with Luva and the rest of the dumbfuck Lakers trolls, seems to be what you desire. Yes, we get it, the team you root for has 16 championships. The way you idiots go on about it, you'd think we didn't realize it.

And of course posters who reside on a San Antonio Spurs Message Board are going to protect their team.

Do you realize where you're at? Spurs fans make up the overwhelming majority here, so of course there's going to be idiot homers and fans who overrate the Spurs. Still, this board is relatively sane compared to LakersGround where Kobe>>>>>Jordan talk rules the day. Most Spurs fans here realize that Duncan is 7-10 all-time. Despite Tim having more rings and better career stats than Larry Bird, most of us won't place Duncan above him on the all time list. But you morons are just waiting for Kobe to get his 6th so you can proclaim, "Kobe=Jordan!!"

Funny, a Kobe cocksucker accusing Spurs fans of overrating Tim Duncan.

That post was so elegant:toast

Man In Black
10-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Besides Tobey...how do you know your knowledge exceeds mine? How do you know I won't stick to such topics as Strong-side vs Weak-side offense or defense, or the Value of a 2nd Break attack? If you don't make the thread, then we might as well just paint you as an Agenda guy. All talk...no knowledge.

ohmwrecker
10-20-2010, 04:58 PM

To employ a "go to" Spurstalk tactic . . . Link?

How do you come to the conclusion that Spurs fans appreciate the game less than any other fan? Coming from a frontrunning bandwagoneering fanbase makes this a particularly dubious assertion.

The obvious answer would seem to be that you just got tired of getting your ass whipped upstairs, so you've decide to troll in the swamp with the other Laker trolls. Am I correct?

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Lol, no worries, I ain't going anywhere. I'm here to stay and my barbs will be laced with sharper points as time moves forward.

I'm just trying to identify who's who around here first before I select my angle of emphasis.

Lefty is a moron.
Midnightpulp is a belligerent lunatic.
Man_in_Black is more tolerable but a complete simpleton

Really, I haven't seen too many Spurs fans who can walk the walk.

Your barbs are about as sharp as a Culburn erection is hard.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 05:08 PM
I take solace in The Skunker.

history2b
10-20-2010, 05:17 PM
Besides Tobey...how do you know your knowledge exceeds mine? How do you know I won't stick to such topics as Strong-side vs Weak-side offense or defense, or the Value of a 2nd Break attack? If you don't make the thread, then we might as well just paint you as an Agenda guy. All talk...no knowledge.

Not interested in theoretical nonsense either. How pointless would it be to debate strong-side versus weak-side offense or defense? There are too many offensive and defensive schemes that work for us to ever reach a reasonable conclusion.

Now, if we talk about the current climate of the NBA, who the best players are and which teams are true contenders and those who are just pretenders we can actually get somewhere because we'll have the factual evidence of the NBA to rely on, not shouting matches on the internet.

I'll start a new thread initiating a topic...

Man In Black
10-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Not interested in theoretical nonsense either. How pointless would it be to debate strong-side versus weak-side offense or defense? There are too many offensive and defensive schemes that work for us to ever reach a reasonable conclusion.

Now, if we talk about the current climate of the NBA, who the best players are and which teams are true contenders and those who are just pretenders we can actually get somewhere because we'll have the factual evidence of the NBA to rely on, not shouting matches on the internet.

I'll start a new thread initiating a topic...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164241

IS this it? Okay...I'll be there. Let's see how it goes. Remember, you stay clean, I stay clean. You deviate...the gloves come off.