PDA

View Full Version : Is declaring victory in your own thread lame?

RandomGuy
10-20-2010, 03:33 PM
We've all seen it. Hell, I am probably as guilty as anybody.

You make the call Politics forum!

I will even make the voting anonymous to give mouse his customary number of votes. :lol

clambake
10-20-2010, 03:35 PM
its lame. confirmation of victory is declared by observers.

DarkReign
10-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Nothing is worse, but I wouldnt say it "admits defeat".

Its just laughably lame.

TeyshaBlue
10-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Yes, it's lame.

I win!

Blake
10-20-2010, 04:09 PM
I guess declaring victory helps some sleep at night.

clambake
10-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Yes, it's lame.

I win!

:lol

MannyIsGod
10-20-2010, 04:11 PM
its lame. confirmation of victory is declared by observers.

George Gervin's Afro
10-20-2010, 04:38 PM
I think when you start calling people fags is another admission of having your ass kicked.

RandomGuy
10-20-2010, 05:01 PM
I think when you start calling people fags is another admission of having your ass kicked.

I would agree.

I would also note that the one "no" vote decided not to post. I wonder who it was...

And by wonder who it was, I mean I know exactly who it was. :lol

RandomGuy
10-20-2010, 06:08 PM
So far it is running 8 to 1

Jokes on me.

Parker2112
10-20-2010, 06:25 PM
so you were chased out of one thread for bullshit posts, namecalling, and general failure to stay on point, and you answer with this? How classic. Nothing more need be said.

Parker2112
10-20-2010, 06:26 PM

namecalling in general. :toast Own the fail RG. Breathe it in. :lol

Parker2112
10-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Im no doctor, but....

http://www.wildmanstevebrill.com/JPEG%27S/Images,%20General/PreparationH.jpg

Parker2112
10-20-2010, 07:14 PM
come to think of it...I never once declared victory on the Inflation thread. There you go again with the fraudulent posts. Je-sus H, dude...you ARE a complete failure...

How much more fail must we endure?

jack sommerset
10-20-2010, 07:48 PM

Calling you a fag and others like you is like throwing your hands up in the air saying "This dickface retard is a waste of my fucking type/breath that instead of wasting anymore of my time on this jackass dildo fucking douchebag I will just call him a faggot and call it a day"

Example:

Fag "Jack, do you think a president should govern by daily polls?"

Jack "No and I am not saying barry should, I am saying most people don't want obamacare, not just daily polls but monthy polls say this. I'm saying special elections in Massachutes, Virginia and New Jersey say we don't want his freaken health care plan. All the freaken protest, town meetings are begging for barry to stop this 2700 page law that noone has read. Goddamn dude, wake the fuck up."

Fag "So you think Obama should govern by daily polls? Thats what you are saying? You are such a hypocrite, dummy"

Jack " No dumbass, I said a hell of lot more than that"

Fag ":lmao:lmao:lmao. As usual jack has no clue what he is talking about."

Jack "God you are such a fucking faggot!"

Fag ":lmao:lmao:lmao He called me a faggot!!!!Yea for me, I'm the winner!!!!!"

jack sommerset
10-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Random you have declared victory in threads and that made me think you're a faggot.

RandomGuy
10-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Random you have declared victory in threads and that made me think you're a faggot.

When you say that, I win. :lol

HA!

RandomGuy
10-20-2010, 08:38 PM
namecalling in general. :toast Own the fail RG. Breathe it in. :lol

Fag.

At least I have a sense of humor.

jack sommerset
10-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Fag.

At least I have a sense of humor.

Nice touch!

RandomGuy
10-20-2010, 09:21 PM
so you were chased out of one thread for ... namecalling,

If I had a dog with a face like yours I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards

I'll use small words, so you will be sure to understand you warthog-faced buffoon.

You pompus stuck-up snot-nosed english giant twerp scumbag fuckface dickhead asshole

you stuck up half-witted scruffy-looking nerf-herder

you shit-kicking stinky horse-manure smelling mother fucker you

you dirt-eating piece of slime, you scum-sucking pig, you son of a motherless goat

thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil, you eunich jelly

no-business, borrowing, insecure, junkyard mother fucker

you're a fucking secretary, fuck you yeah that's my message to you, fuck you and kiss my ass

your (HA!) an emotional fucking cripple, your soul is dogshit, every single fucking thing about you is ugly

you are physically repulsive intellectually retarded, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell

I don't like your jerk-off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off

your (HA!) a cunt, you're a cunt now, you've always been a cunt, and the only thing that is going to change is, you're going to become and even bigger cunt, (truncated because of insults to your kids, even I won't go there)

looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress

you're just the afterbirth, Eli, you slithered out on your mothers filth, they should have put you in a glass jar, on a mantlepiece

you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity

If I gave you any thought I would despise you

I wouldn't piss on your gums, if your teeth were on fire.

There is a name for you ladies, and it isn't used in high society, outside of a kennel

you're one ugly mother fucker

honey, you got real ugly

here's a quarter, go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face

what you have just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard, everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it, may God have mercy on your soul

allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and run out of the shitter, you lubricated horse cock

fuck you, that's my name

if i wanted a joke, I'd follow you in the john and watch you take a leak

how'd you like to suck my balls?

nice wig, what's it made out of, your mom's chest hair?

does barry manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

you are dumber than a bag of hammers

hey laser lips, your momma was a snow blower

you listenin'? your mother sucks big fucking elephant dicks, you got that?

the power grid was shut off by dickless here... yes it's true Parker has no dick

idiot, moron, pus-licker, you play football like a girl..

you ignorant fucking dumb bastard, jesus christ I've met some dumb bastards, but you out do them all!

cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four flushing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, wormheaded, sack of monkey shit

I was taking shrapnel in Kayson while you were crapping in your hands and rubbing shit on your face

you're a gutless turd

you look like the vermin ridden son of a bitch you are

I bet you're the kind of guy who would fuck a guy in the ass and not even have the god-damned common courtesy to give him a reach around

you're about as useful as a cock-flavored lollypop

you're such a fuck-ass

you are a smelly pirate hooker

you look like a blueberry

fuck you, fuck ball

you teutonic twat

you cock-juggling thunder cunt

try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot

you insignifi-cunt little fuck

bastard, douchebag, twat, dickhead

I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for your ass

your'e part eggplant. you're cantelope

I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hampster and your father smells of elderberries

PSEYXWmEse8

RandomGuy
10-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Man, transcribing most of that was a lot of work. Glad the kids were in bed... heh.

RandomGuy
10-20-2010, 09:37 PM
come to think of it...I never once declared victory on the Inflation thread. There you go again with the fraudulent posts. Je-sus H, dude...you ARE a complete failure...

How much more fail must we endure?

1 more time: You lose.

uno mas:
You lose.

Please let me finish:
You lose.

mmm technically no, but I doubt any observer would agree with your hair-splitting. "nanny nanny boo boo, you lose, [and by obvious implication, I win} is pretty much obvious.

But then that is your M.O. Say juuuust enough to allow yourself some plausible deniability.

Imply juuuust enough, but not really commit to anything, so you can't be proved wrong.

pfft.

Parker2112
10-20-2010, 10:57 PM
mmm technically no, but I doubt any observer would agree with your hair-splitting. "nanny nanny boo boo, you lose, [and by obvious implication, I win} is pretty much obvious.

But then that is your M.O. Say juuuust enough to allow yourself some plausible deniability.

Imply juuuust enough, but not really commit to anything, so you can't be proved wrong.

pfft.

you can lose and yet no one wins. That was the case. And if there was a winner, I had already declared fuzzylumpkins to know more than anyone on the thread.

You really dont have a full deck in that pile do you?

Oh, Gee!!
10-20-2010, 11:01 PM
no. it's a sign of classiness and bravery.

coyotes_geek
10-20-2010, 11:11 PM
If I had a dog with a face like yours I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards

I'll use small words, so you will be sure to understand you warthog-faced buffoon.

You pompus stuck-up snot-nosed english giant twerp scumbag fuckface dickhead asshole

you stuck up half-witted scruffy-looking nerf-herder

you shit-kicking stinky horse-manure smelling mother fucker you

you dirt-eating piece of slime, you scum-sucking pig, you son of a motherless goat

thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil, you eunich jelly

no-business, borrowing, insecure, junkyard mother fucker

you're a fucking secretary, fuck you yeah that's my message to you, fuck you and kiss my ass

your (HA!) an emotional fucking cripple, your soul is dogshit, every single fucking thing about you is ugly

you are physically repulsive intellectually retarded, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell

I don't like your jerk-off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off

your (HA!) a cunt, you're a cunt now, you've always been a cunt, and the only thing that is going to change is, you're going to become and even bigger cunt, (truncated because of insults to your kids, even I won't go there)

looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress

you're just the afterbirth, Eli, you slithered out on your mothers filth, they should have put you in a glass jar, on a mantlepiece

you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity

If I gave you any thought I would despise you

I wouldn't piss on your gums, if your teeth were on fire.

There is a name for you ladies, and it isn't used in high society, outside of a kennel

you're one ugly mother fucker

honey, you got real ugly

here's a quarter, go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face

what you have just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard, everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it, may God have mercy on your soul

allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and run out of the shitter, you lubricated horse cock

fuck you, that's my name

if i wanted a joke, I'd follow you in the john and watch you take a leak

how'd you like to suck my balls?

nice wig, what's it made out of, your mom's chest hair?

does barry manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

you are dumber than a bag of hammers

hey laser lips, your momma was a snow blower

you listenin'? your mother sucks big fucking elephant dicks, you got that?

the power grid was shut off by dickless here... yes it's true Parker has no dick

idiot, moron, pus-licker, you play football like a girl..

you ignorant fucking dumb bastard, jesus christ I've met some dumb bastards, but you out do them all!

cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four flushing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, wormheaded, sack of monkey shit

I was taking shrapnel in Kayson while you were crapping in your hands and rubbing shit on your face

you're a gutless turd

you look like the vermin ridden son of a bitch you are

I bet you're the kind of guy who would fuck a guy in the ass and not even have the god-damned common courtesy to give him a reach around

you're about as useful as a cock-flavored lollypop

you're such a fuck-ass

you are a smelly pirate hooker

you look like a blueberry

fuck you, fuck ball

you teutonic twat

you cock-juggling thunder cunt

try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot

you insignifi-cunt little fuck

bastard, douchebag, twat, dickhead

I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for your ass

your'e part eggplant. you're cantelope

I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hampster and your father smells of elderberries

PSEYXWmEse8

:lol Nicely done! :tu

Although I have to say that the first 6 minutes of Full Metal Jacket is still horribly underrepresented on this.

Parker2112
10-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Official core inflation for the US is only 1.14%, but that excludes such crucial day-to-day goods such as food and energy. Real inflation certainly is higher, maybe much higher. John Williams of Shadow Government Statistics calculates true inflation at a whopping 8.48%! But manipulated inflation statistics give the government cover when they again deny seniors a cost of living increase in their social security checks.

Winehole23
10-21-2010, 06:19 AM
so you were chased out of one thread for bullshit posts, namecalling, and general failure to stay on point, and you answer with this? How classic. Nothing more need be said.Actually, you were curbstomped repeatedly for your bullshit posts, your asinine name-calling and your premature touchdown dances.

You didn't even realize it and you don't realize it now.

Nothing more need be said.