8. Charlotte Bobcats

9. Philly Sixers
10. New Jersey Nets
11. New York Knix
12. Washington Wizards
13. Indy Pacers
14. Cleveland Cavs
15. Toronto Raptors

Notice the teams that had their star players are at the bottom of the conference

Western Conference

1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. OKC Thunder
3. San Antonio Spurs
4. Dallas Mavericks
5. Portland Blazers
6. Phoenix Suns
7. Houston Rockets
8. Utah Jazz

9. New Orleans Hornets sons
10. Los Angeles Clippers
11. Denver Nuggets
12. Memphis Grizzlies
13. G Dub Warriors
14. Sacramento Kings
15. Minny Wolves

I guess they're saying Carmelo Anthony will not be with the Nuggets in order to have them ranked so low. And I can't see San Antone winning the Southwest.

Playoffs

1st Round

1. Miami Heat
8. Charlotte Bobcats

4. Atlanta Hawks
5. Milwaukee Bucks

3. Boston Celtics
6. Chicago Bulls

2. Orlando Magic
7. Detroit Pistons

2nd Round

1. Heat
4. Hawks

3. Celtics
2. Magic

Eastern Conference Finals

1. Heat over 3. C's

Playoffs

1st Round

1. Los Angeles Lakers
8. Utah Jazz

4. Dallas Mavericks
5. Portland Blazers

3. San Antonio Spurs
6. Phoenix Suns

7. Houston Rockets
2. OKC Thunder

2nd Round

1. Lakers
4. Mavericks

3. Spurs
2. Thunder

Western Conference Finals

1. Lakers over 3. Spurs

NBA FINALS

1. Lakers over 1. Heat

According to Magazine

DeadlyDynasty
10-20-2010, 05:39 PM
The Thunder are vastly overrated imo. I also think the Jazz will finish top 4 in the West. Other than that they look like pretty sound picks.

Girasuck
10-20-2010, 06:42 PM
There's no way we finish below Phoenix and Houston.

VBM
10-20-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm not buying Thunder stock as a 2nd seed. Top 4, sure, but not top 2. As for the Spurs as a 3-seed, I know Pop said they'll treat the regular season with more importance this year, but I'll believe it when I see it. Giving Duncan and Manu random nights off will probably limit us to the 4-5 range. Hope I'm wrong though.

lil_penny
10-20-2010, 08:45 PM
okc are pretty over rated they sqeaked in the playoffs last year due to houston being injured and injuries to other teams.. utah is very under rated i believe they are a 3 or 4 in the west if healthy

HarlemHeat37
10-20-2010, 09:28 PM
- Thunder are definitely overrated, I've been saying that for months now..they were one of the healthiest teams in the NBA last year, and they're going to be in a completely different role this season..

- I also find Utah to be overrated as well..Jefferson is a downgrade from Boozer either way, he's going to have to find chemistry with the Jazz, which won't be too easy considering that he plays a much different style of play..he's a terrible passer too, and Utah's system is based entirely on passing the ball..Raja Bell has little left IMO, and he's going to be a downgrade from Matthews..

I like that SI picked them as 8th, I think they will be battling around there..

- I do find the Pistons to be a little underrated by most people, but I don't know if I have them making the playoffs, they still have some major role issues on the team..they don't look like they're built too well..7th seems like a stretch..

- The Knicks will be better than the teams above them, they will be the 7th or 8th seed IMO..