PDA

View Full Version : History2b

xellos88330
10-20-2010, 09:21 PM
I had to make this thread for you just so I can clarify something that I do not think you understand.

You came to a Spurs board expecting to find a civil place that appreciates every fan.

To an extent, this assumption is usually correct. The timing of your arrival could not have been worse. Lakers won the championship and the last thing a Spurs fan wants to see is a new Lakers fan here to gloat. I am certain that if I showed up to a Laker board you frequent after a Spurs ring, I would get the same reaction from you. There are plenty of gloaters running amuck in these forums. Spurstalk doesn't need another one.

Your first thread of "hello Spurs fans" was mostly taken as being a statement of gloating since nothing else followed. One who apparently posts on multiple boards for extended amounts of time should know that the basic reaction to someone new after their team won it all, saying something like that in a place that caters towards the team who was swept by the friggin Suns, would be met with a certain amount of animosity as the first person to reply to your thread showed. Despite this mistake, a majority of Spurs fans met you with a respectful and cordial attitude. Then you bring up the championships. Now even the respectful ones are suspicious to your purpose here.

In a majority of your posts you tended to be condescending. Therefore, is it really surprising that people meet you with the same attitude? If you are looking for civility, perhaps you can curb the condescending to an absolute minimum and talk about other teams, not just the Lakers in a respectful fashion. Not grouping all Spurs fans into a category of being delusional would be a great start. If you honestly think Spurs fandom is delusional, then wouldn't you be deluding yourself by thinking comments and threads like the ones you are making are actual non-trolling/non insulting attempts?

You have been labeled a troll for reasons you brought on yourself. Don't lash out at others for your mistakes. You will survive here a lot longer. :toast

NRHector
10-20-2010, 09:23 PM
I had to make this thread for you just so I can clarify something that I do not think you understand.

You came to a Spurs board expecting to find a civil place that appreciates every fan.

To an extent, this assumption is usually correct. The timing of your arrival could not have been worse. Lakers won the championship and the last thing a Spurs fan wants to see is a new Lakers fan here to gloat. I am certain that if I showed up to a Laker board you frequent after a Spurs ring, I would get the same reaction from you. There are plenty of gloaters running amuck in these forums. Spurstalk doesn't need another one.

Your first thread of "hello Spurs fans" was mostly taken as being a statement of gloating since nothing else followed. One who apparently posts on multiple boards for extended amounts of time should know that the basic reaction to someone new after their team won it all, saying something like that in a place that caters towards the team who was swept by the friggin Suns, would be met with a certain amount of animosity as the first person to reply to your thread showed. Despite this mistake, a majority of Spurs fans met you with a respectful and cordial attitude. Then you bring up the championships. Now even the respectful ones are suspicious to your purpose here.

In a majority of your posts you tended to be condescending. Therefore, is it really surprising that people meet you with the same attitude? If you are looking for civility, perhaps you can curb the condescending to an absolute minimum and talk about other teams, not just the Lakers in a respectful fashion. Not grouping all Spurs fans into a category of being delusional would be a great start. If you honestly think Spurs fandom is delusional, then wouldn't you be deluding yourself by thinking comments and threads like the ones you are making are actual non-trolling/non insulting attempts?

You have been labeled a troll for reasons you brought on yourself. Don't lash out at others for your mistakes. You will survive here a lot longer. :toasthe can also leave and don't come back

Ace
10-20-2010, 09:24 PM
He came to troll Spurs fans. Nothing more

O.J Mayo
10-20-2010, 09:25 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164249

DeadlyDynasty
10-20-2010, 09:26 PM
he can also leave and don't come back

wR-MrJwqcFc

midnightpulp
10-20-2010, 09:33 PM
And if the faggot came here to troll, he needs to step his game up. Luva is the only Lakers troll we haven't executed. He better adapt quickly or join the list of casualties.

DrHouse - retired.
DazedAndConfused - revealed to be a bitch when got butthurt over Kentucky Fried Chicken.
KoolAIDS_Man - white water rafter who treats his body as a temple and wants a homo forum to be created. Total faggot.
Culburn - we all like Cul, but he didn't show up on time to the Chuckbox. And due to the repetitive nature of his posts, which are delivered with a quasi-poetic style, his troll game is met more with amusement than with anger.
21_Blessings - has Bynum's penis too far up his rectum to be taken seriously. Also, "Backdoor Sweep."
Medvedenko - highlights.

crazylakerfan001
10-20-2010, 10:01 PM
And if the faggot came here to troll, he needs to step his game up. Luva is the only Lakers troll we haven't executed. He better adapt quickly or join the list of casualties.

DrHouse - retired.
DazedAndConfused - revealed to be a bitch when got butthurt over Kentucky Fried Chicken.
KoolAIDS_Man - white water rafter who treats his body as a temple and wants a homo forum to be created. Total faggot.
Culburn - we all like Cul, but he didn't show up on time to the Chuckbox. And due to the repetitive nature of his posts, which are delivered with a quasi-poetic style, his troll game is met more with amusement than with anger.
21_Blessings - has Bynum's penis too far up his rectum to be taken seriously. Also, "Backdoor Sweep."
Medvedenko - highlights.

Dont worry most of the OG laker fans will find their way back.

ginobili's bald spot
10-20-2010, 10:02 PM

To an extent, this assumption is usually correct. The timing of your arrival could not have been worse.

:lol wtf? It's always like this here.

xellos88330
10-20-2010, 10:14 PM
:lol wtf? It's always like this here.

Look at your screen name. Are you not making things worse? I remember talks used to be civil and informative when criticism was actually constructive. Things started going downhill in a big way when the Lakers started getting rings again.

Who is at fault? Lakers fans or Spurs fans? None of them are at fault, it is the trolls that are making this place less about basketball.

Giuseppe
10-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Things started going downhill in a big way when the Lakers started getting rings again.

Exactly. Nobody believed it could happen.

JJ Hickson
10-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Look at your screen name. Are you not making things worse? I remember talks used to be civil and informative when criticism was actually constructive. Things started going downhill in a big way when the Lakers started getting rings again.

Who is at fault? Lakers fans or Spurs fans? None of them are at fault, it is the trolls that are making this place less about basketball.

:lol Getting butthurt over a screen name. GTFO estrogen boy.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
10-21-2010, 08:50 AM
history2b joins Lakersground
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=121828

It's not everyday that the most thoroughly knowledgeable basketball fan joins a new forum.

about me:

Life long Laker fan from Los Angeles.
Live in Venice Beach.
I've played and coached basketball for most of my life.
Ron Artest is my current favorite Laker.
Magic is my all time favorite.
My favorite Laker moment of all time is when the Laker won the 'ship in 10 followed closely by Derek Fisher's 0.4 shot.

and I am available to answer any further questions anyone might have.

are you an attention seeking whore?

Question: Are you really this full of yourself, or are you just bored and seeking attention?

http://i51.tinypic.com/352ltzs.jpg

looks like we're off to a rough start. Shameful. I'd like to give everyone here equal opportunity in the beginning but if this type of nonsense continues, I imagine it won't be fun for you.

I've seen you regulating the obese, rednecked (_8(º)'s on the spurstalk.

Funny stuff, that.

That's what I do.

I was doing it on espn too until too many Spurs fanboys cried mercy and got me booted off. Had been on espn for 11 seasons too. All the better though as the boards there are incredibly bad with the exception of a handful of Laker posters, its really not worth the time.

I might invite some of the better ones to come here but I doubt they make the jump

lefty
10-21-2010, 08:55 AM
:rollin

Trainwreck2100
10-21-2010, 09:05 AM
lol dumbass laker fan lurks this site, and thinks were a bunch of obese rednecks when we're a bunch of obese mexicans

ElNono
10-21-2010, 09:19 AM
It was a matter of time until he got regulated in here.
That's just the way the cookie crumbles here in ST...

Trainwreck2100
10-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Also lol inviting the laker fans here to join lg they may blind homers, but they ain't blind homer faggots

resistanze
10-21-2010, 09:26 AM
:lol That's some faggot shit right there.

Jose Canseco
10-21-2010, 09:33 AM
xellos88330,

I had to make this post for you just so I can clarify something that I do not think you understand.

When contemplating on starting a thread, ask yourself, "will this thread make me a complete and utter bleeding vagina?" If the answer is anything but absolutely not, don't start the thread. You will survive here a lot longer.

history2b
10-21-2010, 12:12 PM
history2b joins Lakersground
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=121828

Cyberstalking is illegal in most states including Texas and California.

dallasmavsnfuego214
10-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Wow what a faggot :lol

Come to think of it, this site is like next generation trolling. No other site really compares. With mono, DoK, BUMP trolls, and all the others just introducing yourself here will get you trolled off the site :lol

history2b
10-21-2010, 12:23 PM

You have been labeled a troll for reasons you brought on yourself. Don't lash out at others for your mistakes. You will survive here a lot longer. :toast

Thank you for the concern xellos, I sincerely appreciate your concern over how I am perceived on your message board.

Unfortunately my arrival here has already been stifled by a bunch of severely traumatized Spurs fans from espn. After my first day posting several threads were created by these particular fans exclaiming to everyone what I really all about. This is how a slew of inaccurate labels got attached to my name immediately. That's not exactly starting off on the right foot now is it?

I've been called a "bandwagon frontrunner" a "post Gasol fan" "fat" and "60 years old."

Perhaps you believe I should have arrived with an olive branch in hand. Not gonna do it. Spurs fans in general are the stupidest fans I've ever encountered in my lifetime of following basketball, a disgusting breed of overzealous, delusional fan boys who insanely overrate their team, their players, their chances and their legacy. Really, just a nasty breed of human being if you can call them that. And I intend to let them know just how I feel.

But, in my defense, I'm not going to descend into the juvenile mud slinging crap guys like midnightpulp relish in. I'll do my work with Truth, because when something is factual it cannot be disputed and that tends to put trolls in their place better than insulting their mother or homosexual innuendos.

In short I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing because I didn't come here to earn anyone's respect, I came to tell the Truth, nothing more. Some can deal with it and others descend into emotional hissy fits. We'll separate the men from the boys soon enough.

history2b
10-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Wow what a faggot :lol

Come to think of it, this site is like next generation trolling. No other site really compares. With mono, DoK, BUMP trolls, and all the others just introducing yourself here will get you trolled off the site :lol

Sounds like a challenge. Gee, I wonder who will win this one...

picc84
10-21-2010, 12:26 PM

To an extent, this assumption is usually correct.

:rollin:rollin

xello, gettin his politician on :lmao

Cane
10-21-2010, 01:18 PM
He's only come here to troll but this is a website that loves it trolls anyway especially the NBA section. He's basically a worse version of lakaluva. :downspin:

Medvedenko
10-21-2010, 01:26 PM

DrHouse - retired.
Medvedenko - highlights.

Dude, you're such a tool, and you haven't regulated shit. You're about as transparent as anyone of the other goof balls on this forum. Nothing you do from a "regulating" standpoint is original or at all creative. Parroting the Mav Krew is all see, and it's quite sad. I'm so elated that I'm in retirement. It's too easy, especially what you bring to the table on this board.

Oh, and make sure you put your bball box score goggles on, the year will filled with your insight. I can't wait.

Will Hunting
10-21-2010, 01:29 PM
Dude, you're such a tool, and you haven't regulated shit. You're about as transparent as anyone of the other goof balls on this forum. Nothing you do from a "regulating" standpoint is original or at all creative. Parroting the Mav Krew is all see, and it's quite sad. I'm so elated that I'm in retirement. It's too easy, especially what you bring to the table on this board.

Oh, and make sure you put your bball box score goggles on, the year will filled with your insight. I can't wait.

Lookit fuckstick, you're not in retirement. You're still the same poster who never has anything intelligent to contribute and instead goes around lamenting opinions he disagrees with using ad-hominem attacks. Cut the putt from the rough retirement shtick out because you're the same hair highlight poster you always were.

IronMexican
10-21-2010, 01:32 PM
He's only come here to troll but this is a website that loves it trolls anyway especially the NBA section. He's basically a worse version of lakaluva. :downspin:

laka is just giving the people what they want. It's expected from him and he knows what he's doing. history2b is just retarded.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-21-2010, 01:33 PM
laka is just giving the people what they want. It's expected from him and he knows what he's doing. history2b is just retarded.
This, lakaluva's trolling is somewhat creative and maybe people deny it but they love getting in internet fights with lakaluva.

Muser
10-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Daddy of all Trolls :lol

history2b just got regulated tbh

Muser
10-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah luva is cool, it's only grey named spur fan that gets butthurt so it's funny. The new Laker trolls suck major.

history2b
10-21-2010, 01:36 PM
LakaLuva is cool.

We just have philosophical differences. He exploits the desire for Spurs fanboys to want to fight senseless fights on the internet while I jab a rusty screw driver into your spleen turning it ever so slowly.

I think it gets more fun as time goes on.

z0sa
10-21-2010, 01:41 PM
This, lakaluva's trolling is somewhat creative and maybe people deny it but they love getting in internet fights with lakaluva.

The difference is, Luva is transparent. He acts like a hardass and truly believes he is one. He doesn't mind trolling and being a dick.

History2bitch hides behind this "these are just the facts" facade that is apparently some form of fail-ass trolling. People argue it, make him look stupid, and here we are.

Muser
10-21-2010, 01:42 PM
History, you are a shit troll. Even laker fans think you suck.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Sit on it, Z.

& when Z gets up, you sit on it, Muse.

Muser
10-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Sick burn

z0sa
10-21-2010, 01:54 PM
:lol ya seem to be h2bitch's only fan, Cully.

I do respect you for stickin' with it, though. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-21-2010, 01:56 PM
The difference is, Luva is transparent. He acts like a hardass and truly believes he is one. He doesn't mind trolling and being a dick.

History2bitch hides behind this "these are just the facts" facade that is apparently some form of fail-ass trolling. People argue it, make him look stupid, and here we are.
Agreed.

Muser
10-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Can we bundle H2B in a grey named laker fan group? I just noticed he has a tiny picture of 0.4 in his sig, which is like a grey named spur fan saying 4 rings.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 01:59 PM
:lol ya seem to be h2bitch's only fan, Cully.

I do respect you for stickin' with it, though. :toast

He doesn't wear his mother's underwear like Vent.

There is no finer measure of a man.

history2b
10-21-2010, 02:01 PM

Not trying to compete with Luva's comical abilities in the first place. I didn't come here to be the next Luva.

I came here to talk basketball honestly and realistically with a bunch of reluctant participants.

xellos88330
10-21-2010, 02:02 PM
:lol Getting butthurt over a screen name. GTFO estrogen boy.

HAHA!!! I actually think his screen name is funny, but it does make it hard to judge a post of his, especially if it concerns the Spurs, very difficult to take seriously. Quickly labeled as a troll right out of the gates. It isn't butthurt, it is more along the lines of concern for that of fellow NBA fans.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Not trying to compete with Luva's comical abilities in the first place. I didn't come here to be the next Luva.

I came here to talk basketball honestly and realistically with a bunch of reluctant participants.

It's not gonna happen, 2b. Us ringin' the last two years brought all discussion to a screeching halt. And you think its bad now? Wait 'till the season starts and the winning & losing commences.

It's an absolutely amazing sight to behold. You're in for a treat, my friend.

xellos88330
10-21-2010, 02:07 PM
xellos88330,

I had to make this post for you just so I can clarify something that I do not think you understand.

When contemplating on starting a thread, ask yourself, "will this thread make me a complete and utter bleeding vagina?" If the answer is anything but absolutely not, don't start the thread. You will survive here a lot longer.

I was clarifying some points that history2b obviously has about Spurs fans and their perceptions. Perhaps it could inspire a change, perhaps not. As long as we know where he stands, then at least we can know whether to take him seriously, or if what he is stating is informative truth.

If it makes me a bleeding vagina, then so be it. It doesn't bother me one bit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-21-2010, 02:08 PM
lol dumbass laker fan lurks this site, and thinks were a bunch of obese rednecks when we're a bunch of obese mexicans
Lakers fans won't ever throw the obese Mexican smack around.

The Spurs have a higher obese Mexican fan to total fan ratio, but the Lakers have a much larger amount of obese Mexican fans dispersed throughout the Soutwestern United States.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Muse is finished and is off it. Now, X, sit on it.

history2b
10-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Lakers fans won't ever throw the obese Mexican smack around.

The Spurs have a higher obese Mexican fan to total fan ratio, but the Lakers have a much larger amount of obese Mexican fans dispersed throughout the Soutwestern United States.

Race doesn't matter; obese dumbasses are obese dumbasses.

Yo Duncan are you really a Phoenix Suns fan or is your profile just another Spurstalk ironical troll handle?

ohmwrecker
10-21-2010, 02:24 PM

When is this supposed to occur?

Trainwreck2100
10-21-2010, 02:56 PM
It's not gonna happen, 2b. Us ringin' the last two years brought all discussion to a screeching halt. And you think its bad now? Wait 'till the season starts and the winning & losing commences.

It's an absolutely amazing sight to behold. You're in for a treat, my friend.

the difference between you and history is after kori regulated your ass you learned your lesson, history WANTS to be banned so he can feel a martyr, there's a difference. As much as you want to throw your lot in with him you'll never be the same

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 03:12 PM
the difference between you and history is after kori regulated your ass you learned your lesson, history WANTS to be banned so he can feel a martyr, there's a difference. As much as you want to throw your lot in with him you'll never be the same

True on me, but, 2b ain't even close to the Ellis demarcation line, Wreck.

And once I side a man that's it, and that's all.

z0sa
10-21-2010, 03:14 PM
He already fired the first shots upstairs.

It'd take a lot to get him on the same offenses down here, though, I agree.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 03:23 PM
You guys do this with every Lakers fan that comes in here with an ounce of quality to their effort. If I live to be a 100 I'll never understand it. You'll play stinky finger hour upon hour with those idiot Mavs fellows over tats and whatnot, but, this guy shows up with some actual basketball take and you guys mash the panic button and round up the posse.

history2b
10-21-2010, 03:31 PM
You guys do this with every Lakers fan that comes in here with an ounce of quality to their effort. If I live to be a 100 I'll never understand it. You'll play stinky finger hour upon hour with those idiot Mavs fellows over tats and whatnot, but, this guy shows up with some actual basketball take and you guys mash the panic button and round up the posse.

It's actually not hard to understand.

They suffer from a major inferiority complex. You remember back when you were in high school and all the cool kids came walking by and all the dorks with poor self esteem let their bitterness get the best of them? Well it's like that he but they now have the protection of saying what they want behind the anonymity of the internet.

We're the top dogs in this school yard and our impressive 8-3 playoff record, 4-1 in the Kobe+Phil era, 16 championships, 31 conference championships, superior players, coaches et al really gets under their skin.

I wouldn't have it any other way because there is no greater form of flattery to be received on these boards than the bitter obsessive behavior demonstrated by the most tormented souls from Spurs nation.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 03:37 PM
And they are tormented. I God's.

Cane
10-21-2010, 03:56 PM

Like you, he doesn't put in any effort towards basketball talk and like you, just trolls. history2b is just a lame troll from the ESPN boards, his first few posts and continued presence point to such as well.

lol Spurstalk Laker trolls :toast

Cane
10-21-2010, 04:17 PM
I thought Cubbie was a faster troll than this, c'mon now. tee, hee

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Like you, he doesn't put in any effort towards basketball talk and like you, just trolls. history2b is just a lame troll from the ESPN boards, his first few posts and continued presence point to such as well.

lol Spurstalk Laker trolls :toast

True on me, but, 2b came with actual basketball talk. That always scares you guys. So then you roust him, try to get him to ease on down into the squalid mud & blood. If he does, you spin off a fast e-mail to the Ellis girl rattin' him out in hopes that she'll end him and you can get back to your comfort zone.

You were fine even after we rang in Florida. It's this last one that ticked you guys off for good. Kobe straightening Artest out galls you no end.

Cane
10-21-2010, 04:20 PM
He doesn't come with actual basketball talk, tee hee. He's just here to troll which is fine considering this is Spurstalk we're talking about.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 04:22 PM
This is the NBA Forum. Upstairs is the Spurs Forum, a.k.a. Pablum Central.

history2b
10-21-2010, 04:28 PM
tee hee, I'm a little girly boy, tee hee.

Cane
10-21-2010, 04:38 PM
tee hee, I'm a little girly boy, tee hee.

No wonder Culburn likes ya.

midnightpulp
10-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Thank you for the concern xellos, I sincerely appreciate your concern over how I am perceived on your message board.

Unfortunately my arrival here has already been stifled by a bunch of severely traumatized Spurs fans from espn. After my first day posting several threads were created by these particular fans exclaiming to everyone what I really all about. This is how a slew of inaccurate labels got attached to my name immediately. That's not exactly starting off on the right foot now is it?

I've been called a "bandwagon frontrunner" a "post Gasol fan" "fat" and "60 years old."

Perhaps you believe I should have arrived with an olive branch in hand. Not gonna do it. Spurs fans in general are the stupidest fans I've ever encountered in my lifetime of following basketball, a disgusting breed of overzealous, delusional fan boys who insanely overrate their team, their players, their chances and their legacy. Really, just a nasty breed of human being if you can call them that. And I intend to let them know just how I feel.

But, in my defense, I'm not going to descend into the juvenile mud slinging crap guys like midnightpulp relish in. I'll do my work with Truth, because when something is factual it cannot be disputed and that tends to put trolls in their place better than insulting their mother or homosexual innuendos.

In short I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing because I didn't come here to earn anyone's respect, I came to tell the Truth, nothing more. Some can deal with it and others descend into emotional hissy fits. We'll separate the men from the boys soon enough.

Here, let me do the work for you:

Spurs are not contenders (the majority of Spurs fans realize this).
The Lakers have 16 championships to the Spurs' 4 and hold an 8-3 advantage in post-season play.
Kobe has one more ring than Duncan.
The Spurs never repeated.

There you have it. That pretty much covers any potential topic you'll start (and no, these facts will not "put me in my place").

I also find it amusing that you think you're causing any kind of actual grief by resorting to cliched material that everyone on this board has heard over and over and over and over.

We don't derail your threads with "juvenile mud slinging crap" because us "deluded" Spurs fans can't handle your bringing of truth to our unwilling minds, but because you're an unoriginal, unimaginative faggot who is simply another Lakers fan with the franchise's collective cock up his ass.

We (myself especially) also like to fuck with you because you're a walking example of insecurity, and insecurity always leads to butthurt. I can spot an insecure person who needs to vicariously participate in the success of his favorite team because his real life is a laughable failure, from a mile away.

Now I'm sure your stock reply (as well as the Lakers fans who despise me on here) will be something like, "Ur the one who is insecure!!111 Look how obsessed you are with us Lakers fanz!!!11"

True, I do love to troll dumbass Lakers fans, but insecure I am not. The tell tale sign of an insecure fan is the use of ring smack, which I have never, ever used in all my years of posting on message boards.

Ask yourself this: How many times have you reminded everyone about "our" (lol, stupid Laker fans and their retarded belief that they share those titles with the Lakers) 16 championships?

And to my knowledge, the good Lakers fans on here have never used ring smack as a tactic in a discussion.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 09:59 PM
You do stoop to spamming though, Mid.

midnightpulp
10-21-2010, 10:00 PM
You do stoop to spamming though, Mid.

If the content is shit, I will SPAM a poster's thread with nonsense.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Your people own the road, Mid, ain't nobody gonna stop ya.

NRHector
10-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Here, let me do the work for you:

Spurs are not contenders (the majority of Spurs fans realize this).
The Lakers have 16 championships to the Spurs' 4 and hold an 8-3 advantage in post-season play.
Kobe has one more ring than Duncan.
The Spurs never repeated.

There you have it. That pretty much covers any potential topic you'll start (and no, these facts will not "put me in my place").

I also find it amusing that you think you're causing any kind of actual grief by resorting to cliched material that everyone on this board has heard over and over and over and over.

We don't derail your threads with "juvenile mud slinging crap" because us "deluded" Spurs fans can't handle your bringing of truth to our unwilling minds, but because you're an unoriginal, unimaginative faggot who is simply another Lakers fan with the franchise's collective cock up his ass.

We (myself especially) also like to fuck with you because you're a walking example of insecurity, and insecurity always leads to butthurt. I can spot an insecure person who needs to vicariously participate in the success of his favorite team because his real life is a laughable failure, from a mile away.

Now I'm sure your stock reply (as well as the Lakers fans who despise me on here) will be something like, "Ur the one who is insecure!!111 Look how obsessed you are with us Lakers fanz!!!11"

True, I do love to troll dumbass Lakers fans, but insecure I am not. The tell tale sign of an insecure fan is the use of ring smack, which I have never, ever used in all my years of posting on message boards.

Ask yourself this: How many times have you reminded everyone about "our" (lol, stupid Laker fans and their retarded belief that they share those titles with the Lakers) 16 championships?

And to my knowledge, the good Lakers fans on here have never used ring smack as a tactic in a discussion.Mid with the goods :toast

ElNono
10-21-2010, 10:51 PM

:cry :cry :cry

Welcome to Spurtstalk. Have a sit over there.

Giuseppe
10-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Welcome to NBA Forum. Have a sit over there.

ElNono
10-21-2010, 10:54 PM
:tu