PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately the Rangers really ARE going to choke this series away

monosylab1k
10-21-2010, 08:43 AM
All the San Antonio bandwagoners will have their time to laugh. It's going to happen.

I know everyone thinks Cliff Lee in a Game 7 is money, but don't forget he sucks ass pitching in The Temple. I have a feeling he's not going to be the GOAT in Game 7, Pettitte will pitch a gem, and the Yankees will take the series.

I hope I'm wrong, I really truly with all my heart hope I'm wrong and everyone can bump this thread and laugh at it, but this is the vision Monostradamus sees. Yankees in 7.

BUMP
10-21-2010, 09:31 AM
problem is that town starts planning parades when they're up by 2 games....

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spurfan
10-21-2010, 09:45 AM
problem is that town starts planning parades when they're up by 2 games....

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

This is a CLASSY Dallas fan (:lmao:lmao:lmao oxy moron) who gets it and doesn't plan parades after 3-1 leads. Usually loser classless Dallas fans don't understand it's a BEST OF 7 SERIES like us winner Fat Antonio fans do.

tlongII
10-21-2010, 09:58 AM
The Rangers are looking good right now. You can never count out the Yankees, but Texas is in good shape. Obviously they would be better off if they can close them out in game 6 and have Lee start game 1 of the WS, but any way you get there you still get there.

monosylab1k
10-21-2010, 10:13 AM
The Rangers have looked fantastic, but I still have this sinking feeling of "They're the Yankees, we're the Rangers, this NEVER goes our way"

This is basically exactly like if the Clippers had a 3-1 and then 3-2 lead on the Lakers.

DeadlyDynasty
10-21-2010, 10:36 AM
I can't think of a better pitcher to start Game 7 than Lee right now. I don't care where the game is played...he is un-hittable in the postseason till proven otherwise. Don't forget Mark Teixiera's not playing either. The Rangers will win, just a matter of which game they're going to win

Spurminator
10-21-2010, 10:46 AM
This Rangers team is better at bouncing back from adversity than any team I've ever cheered for, including the Spurs. I'm cautiously optimistic and won't be comfortable until the last out of the clinching game, but I thought they were done after they lost two at home to Tampa, then I thought they were done after blowing game 1. For whatever reason they've been able to shake off disaster like it's nothing.

That said, I fully agree with the OP and expect them to lose the next two games in embarrassing fashion.

BUMP
10-21-2010, 10:49 AM
This Rangers team is better at bouncing back from adversity than any team I've ever cheered for

I agree completely, they've done this all season after heartbreaking losses. After they got swept by the Orioles they won 3 out of 4 at Fenway Park. They've proven me wrong over and over so no way I'm gonna give up on them now.

Phillip
10-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Game 6 will be an Yankee beheading tbh

Jose Canseco
10-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Superb anti-jinx, mono

Jacob1983
10-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Has there ever been an MLB team that planned a parade for winning a league championship/pennant? I'm curious to know because a lot of asshole Yankee nut hugger fans are stating the Rangers started to plan a parade when they were up 2-1 in this series.

crc21209
10-21-2010, 11:01 PM
This Rangers team is better at bouncing back from adversity than any team I've ever cheered for, including the Spurs. I'm cautiously optimistic and won't be comfortable until the last out of the clinching game, but I thought they were done after they lost two at home to Tampa, then I thought they were done after blowing game 1. For whatever reason they've been able to shake off disaster like it's nothing.

That said, I fully agree with the OP and expect them to lose the next two games in embarrassing fashion.

+1. I didnt think they would bounce back after losing Games 3 & 4 in the division series and as soon as they blew that 5-0 lead to the Yankees in Game 1 of the ALCS, I thought it was over, boy was I wrong. I hope they can pull it out though because I can't stand the damn Yankees at all.

Jacob1983
10-22-2010, 12:39 AM
No one outside of NYC can stand the Yankees. Well, I forgot to mention the bandwagon Yankee fans.

Dr. Gonzo
10-22-2010, 10:28 AM
No one outside of NYC can stand the Yankees. Well, I forgot to mention the bandwagon Yankee fans.

Don't forget the casual baseball fans. The same ones that complain about the length of the season and think a pitching clock is a good idea.

PakiDan
10-22-2010, 10:46 AM

I have always been an avid Yankees fan... This is the only time I've ever routed against them.

Amarelooms
10-22-2010, 10:15 PM
:elephant

lol at you dummy...you get two :elephant

Amarelooms
10-22-2010, 10:15 PM
:elephant

lol at you dummy...you get two :elephant

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2010, 10:17 PM
27 rings, thats ridiculous. With one team dominating that much, does it get boring?

monosylab1k
10-22-2010, 10:21 PM
reverse jinx works again :smokin I am gettin damn good at these

This one was for you, whottt!

4>0rings
10-22-2010, 10:22 PM
Yankees were the biggest hurdle for the Rangers. They can beat the Giants, the Phillies will give them some trouble but will still lose. Rangers are just dominating right now, nothing can stop them.

Melmart1
10-23-2010, 12:10 AM
reverse jinx works again :smokin I am gettin damn good at these

This one was for you, whottt!

:tu