PDA

View Full Version : Adam Morrison cut by the Wizards

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-22-2010, 01:47 AM
Along with Sean Marks.
Where does he rank among the biggest busts in the NBA? Went from a 3rd overall pick four years ago to not even being able to get a benchwarmer position in Washington.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69682/20101021/morrison_marks_waived_by_wizards/

TE
10-22-2010, 01:48 AM
Wow. Guess the diabetes have gotten to him.

fevertrees
10-22-2010, 01:51 AM
Why would the Wizards cut a 2x NBA champ???

Stringer_Bell
10-22-2010, 02:04 AM
Why would the Wizards cut a 2x NBA champ???

My thoughts exactly. Championship experience is at a premium in the NBA. I was wondering if he'd see a resurgence, but no one's going to want him if the Wizards didn't think he was worth a shit.

DJ Mbenga
10-22-2010, 02:15 AM
he was a bust when healthy but my tearing out his acl ruined his career. its sad to see him jog. its almost as bad as when chris webber was in his final year running up the court

BRHornet45
10-22-2010, 02:24 AM
"Adam Morrison AND Sean Marks" .... sons no surprise here. they were probably the only white guys ATTEMPTING to play on the team anyways. can't blame the Wizards for cutting them. white people just need to accept the fact that they suck at the game of basketball. white people please stop trying to play our game. you look ridiculous.

MiamiHeat
10-22-2010, 02:28 AM
"Adam Morrison AND Sean Marks" .... sons no surprise here. they were probably the only white guys ATTEMPTING to play on the team anyways. can't blame the Wizards for cutting them. white people just need to accept the fact that they suck at the game of basketball. please stop trying to play.

http://larrybyrdbiography.com/images/larry_bird_2.jpg

http://espn.go.com/photo/2006/0504/nba_g_stockton_395.jpg

BRHornet45
10-22-2010, 02:30 AM
lol having to go all the way back to Bird and Stockton!!!! who were both overrated because of their skin color to begin with!

son show me a superstar white player within the last 10 years!!!

DeadlyDynasty
10-22-2010, 02:50 AM
lol having to go all the way back to Bird and Stockton!!!! who were both overrated because of their skin color to begin with!

son you're forgetting Nash and Nowitzki...3 MVPs

MiamiHeat
10-22-2010, 02:56 AM

http://blogamole.tr3s.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/manu-623.jpg

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/nashplayoffs.jpg

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/DirkNowitzki.jpg

Def Rowe
10-22-2010, 02:58 AM
Has nothing to do with skin color... More to do with his diabetes. He'd never be able to add weight to his body without causing health problems. He just doesn't have the health to play at an NBA level. Maybe he can make a few bucks in Europe.

MiamiHeat
10-22-2010, 03:03 AM
HV2SWh_nOEA

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2010, 03:29 AM
I remember watching him at Gonzaga, guess he's like JJ and more suited to college

ginobili's bald spot
10-22-2010, 03:38 AM
:lol @ you honkies getting trolled by a white boy pretending not to be a cracka.

Back on topic, Adam Morrison hasn't been an NBA caliber player for a long time. Not even close. The dude is straight up terrible. George Muresan is probably more agile than Adam Morrison at this point in time.

Ace
10-22-2010, 07:54 AM
BR is not even black. He's mixed and mostly white.

Venti Quattro
10-22-2010, 07:58 AM
:cry :cry :cry

hater
10-22-2010, 09:04 AM
pretty sad. We will never hear from this guy again. Hopefully he can go to Europe or even Asia and have a decent career there.

lefty
10-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Sucks for him to not being able to purse an NBA career because of health issues.

I hope he can make a stint in Europe.

Laker GOAT, led them to 2 NBA titles

Leetonidas
10-22-2010, 10:02 AM
How the fuck did this guy put up 30+ points on the Spurs a few seasons ago. :lmao

Giuseppe
10-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Sucks for him to not being able to purse an NBA career because of health issues.

I hope he can make a stint in Europe.

Laker GOAT, led them to 2 NBA titles

Did permit us to escape Radmo a year early.

monosylab1k
10-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Did permit us to escape Radmo a year early.

crucify em, cubby. send that bobcat ass to the tree of woe.

Giuseppe
10-22-2010, 10:05 AM
Ha, one of the O & Forever Crew shows up.

lefty
10-22-2010, 10:18 AM
How the fuck did this guy put up 30+ points on the Spurs a few seasons ago. :lmao
He did ? :wow

DMX7
10-22-2010, 10:45 AM
My thoughts exactly. Championship experience is at a premium in the NBA.

:lol

Trill Clinton
10-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Tough Break

Steve Kerr
10-22-2010, 12:02 PM
I still don't understand how he was a 3rd overall pick. Everyone and their mother knew he would blow in the NBA, how the fuck does one of the few people on the planet dumb enough to think he was worth a 3rd overall pick have a GM job.

BRHornet45
10-22-2010, 02:18 PM
sons just admit the truth. black men dominate the game of basketball. there is nothing racist about saying that. just like white men dominate the game of hockey (until they get some heaters down there on the ice so the brothas will play that is).

you can only think of a handful of a decent/good white players currently in the NBA and nearly all of them are foreign. American born white players have been a dying breed in the NBA for decades now. its just not their sport and to be quite honest, white people look flat out stupid playing basketball.

phxspurfan
10-22-2010, 04:07 PM
sons just admit the truth. black men dominate the game of basketball. there is nothing racist about saying that. just like white men dominate the game of hockey (until they get some heaters down there on the ice so the brothas will play that is).

you can only think of a handful of a decent/good white players currently in the NBA and nearly all of them are foreign. American born white players have been a dying breed in the NBA for decades now. its just not their sport and to be quite honest, white people look flat out stupid playing basketball.

Wow I didn't picture you as being that ignorant. And how many times are you going to adjust your argument?

1. "Zero superstar white players exist."

2. "Okay, some good white players exist, if you look back to the 80s."

3. "Alright, there are a handful of decent white players in the league at present."

Nathan89
10-22-2010, 04:27 PM
BR is not even black. He's mixed and mostly alright.

:rollin

Nathan89
10-22-2010, 04:31 PM

If your boss finds out that you're writing these comments you will be fired.

That's because your boss is white.:king

ginobili's bald spot
10-22-2010, 08:32 PM
I still don't understand how he was a 3rd overall pick. Everyone and their mother knew he would blow in the NBA, how the fuck does one of the few people on the planet dumb enough to think he was worth a 3rd overall pick have a GM job.

Serious question? Because he's Michael fucking Jordan.

:lol @ Kwame Brown #1 overall pick and Adam Morrison #3. Nice job MJ.

lil_penny
10-22-2010, 08:33 PM
he would make a great coach!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Serious question? Because he's Michael fucking Jordan.

:lol @ Kwame Brown #1 overall pick and Adam Morrison #3. Nice job MJ.
I wasn't sure if MJ was GM yet when they drafted Morrison.

Kwame Brown is a different story. He was an elite prospect out of high school and outside of having smaller hands than most 6 year old girls he was talented. Everyone knew Morrison would suck, it wasn't even a question. There was no reason to think some frail unathletic honky who cried before a game was over would make it in the NBA.