PDA

View Full Version : goSpursgo! jajajajajajajajajaja

Jheum Jhang
10-22-2010, 03:10 AM
Hi all I come from Cambodia and am huge Spurs fan. i have questin for you sir when watch games different languages if spurs were reach finals where i go to watch i no have cable here! i'm able to watch tim duncan time to time on worldwide however many probelems i having when giant cockroach eat through the line and seagull takes poopoo on my face! jajajajajajajajajaja

ginobili's bald spot
10-22-2010, 03:19 AM
Hi all I come from Cambodia and am huge Spurs fan. i have questin for you sir when watch games different languages if spurs were reach finals where i go to watch i no have cable here! i'm able to watch tim duncan time to time on worldwide however many probelems i having when giant cockroach eat through the line and seagull takes poopoo on my face! jajajajajajajajajaja

This fails so hard. Whoever's troll this is reveal yourself so you can receive the humiliation you deserve.

kamikazi_player
10-22-2010, 04:08 AM
This fails so hard. Whoever's troll this is reveal yourself so you can receive the humiliation you deserve.

I miss the hot looking girls in your sig, provide us with some.

Latarian Milton
10-22-2010, 04:44 AM

¿dónde es la cambodia? puedo no situación de cambodia tbh.