history2b
10-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Kobe Bryant or the Spurs franchise?

Gold Tooth Carl
10-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Michael Jordan

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 12:30 PM
You're starting to make Dr House's and 21_Dickings' shtick look objective.

Jesus.

lefty
10-22-2010, 12:31 PM
Spurs 4
Shaq 4
Gasol 2
Kobe 0

Ashy Larry
10-22-2010, 12:33 PM
lol @ 2b .... classic

z0sa
10-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Even the worst trolls around here are funny sometimes.

RTB, h2bitch.

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:35 PM
The inability to answer questions honestly exposes a massive psychological damage.

Who knew Spurs fans took all this stuff so seriously?

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm just surprised you're able to see the computer screen with Kobe's hips in the way...

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Even the worst trolls around here are funny sometimes.

RTB, h2bitch.

I thought I already explained to you that I am not here to be "funny" for you moron...

These are important basketball discussions I feel need to addressed openly and honestly.

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm just surprised you're able to see the computer screen with Kobe's hips in the way...

Another stupid response from a predictably stupid poster.

Total and utter failure by Spurs fans.

Jose Canseco
10-22-2010, 12:37 PM
We really don't know how many rings Kobe has because he has to give a ring to Vanessa when he buttfucks a white teenage chick. How many white teenage chicks has he buttfucked since 2000? Kobe may be at about negative 100 rings at this point.

hater
10-22-2010, 12:38 PM
history2b making it look easy

z0sa
10-22-2010, 12:39 PM
I thought I already explained to you that I am not here to be "funny" for you moron...

These are important basketball discussions I feel need to addressed openly and honestly.

Are you asserting the question of who has more Rings, Kobe Bryant or the Spurs, is an important basketball discussion, a thread worthy one?

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 12:39 PM
Another stupid response from a predictably stupid poster.

Total and utter failure by Spurs fans.

An idiotic thread deserves responses in kind.

lefty
10-22-2010, 12:41 PM
2b, can you make a sandwich?

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Think about it...

The Spurs have been apart of the NBA for almost 4 decades, since before Kobe Bryant was even born and they've managed to squeeze out 4 measly titles in all that time.

Conversely the great Kobe Bryant has been able to exceed that level of success in just a fraction of the time.

I would describe this as true greatness, something all true basketball fans would respect and honor.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Are you asserting the question of who has more Rings, Kobe Bryant or the Spurs, is an important basketball discussion, a thread worthy one?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:47 PM
2b, can you make a sandwich?

Why is your dad busy right now?

Fpoonsie
Go wring your panties out, poon. He gave you nothing but the truth. :lol

C'mon, luva. You're even more creative than the OP.

z0sa
Think about it...

The Spurs have been apart of the NBA for almost 4 decades, since before Kobe Bryant was even born and they've managed to squeeze out 4 measly titles in all that time.

Conversely the great Kobe Bryant has been able to exceed that level of success in just a fraction of the time.

I would describe this as true greatness, something all true basketball fans would respect and honor.

Who has more Finals MVPs, Tim Duncan or Kobe Bryant?

Anyone who can quantifiably lead their team to at least 3 respective titles, more than Kobe has been the leader in the same period, must be deserving of respect as well. Which you have not shown in this thread.

Please adhere to your own logic.

lefty
10-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Why is your dad busy right now?
Can you or can you not?

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:49 PM
A simple yes or no will suffice.

Based on peoples response here clearly we're encountering a subject that doesn't rest well in the minds of certain people. I believe wholeheartedly in facing fears and being honest with ourselves.

If the aforementioned people can do that it would be a step in the right direction.

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Can you or can you not?

Go back to fucking your mother invalid.

z0sa
Based on peoples response here clearly we're encountering a subject that doesn't rest well in the minds of certain people. I believe wholeheartedly in facing fears and being honest with ourselves.

If the aforementioned people can do that it would be a step in the right direction.

I don't see a yes or no in this response.

Is this an "important basketball discussion", according to you and you alone, or not?

lefty
Who has more Finals MVPs, Tim Duncan or Kobe Bryant?

Anyone who can quantifiably lead their team to at least 3 respective titles, more than Kobe has been the leader in the same period, must be deserving of respect as well. Which you have not shown in this thread.

Please adhere to your own logic.
I agree

Shaq led them to 3 titles, and Pau to 2

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:51 PM
An idiotic thread deserves responses in kind.

Only an idiot would elect to be dishonest for the sake of protecting their sports team.

lefty
10-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Go back to fucking your mother invalid.
I cant, I'm already drilling yours

She is the one requesting a sandwich by the way

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Only an idiot would elect to be dishonest for the sake of protecting their sports team.

No one's being dishonest. I GENUINELY think you do a shit job of trolling.

history2b
I don't see a yes or no in this response.

Is this an "important basketball discussion", according to you and you alone, or not?

The answer can be found in the text perhaps you need help with reading comprehension.

Moreover, you ignore my original question in order to troll my thread but demand I answer your question? lol. Go fuck yourself.

z0sa

Only a huge gaping vagina would have avoided my question twice, going on three times already.

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:54 PM
No one's being dishonest. I GENUINELY think you do a shit job of trolling.

Laker fans seem to enjoy it. That would be the targeted audience.

Are you really that stupid that you think I'm posting things here to impress you?

z0sa
10-22-2010, 12:55 PM
The answer can be found in the text perhaps you need help with reading comprehension.

So the answer is no, this is not a relevant basketball discussion.

Making people "face their fears" has nothing to do with talking basketball, moron.

Counting rings does not involve a "discussion."

You are an idiot.

Moreover, you ignore my original question in order to troll my thread but demand I answer your question? lol. Go fuck yourself.

lol acting like a humongous pussy

history2b
Only a huge gaping vagina would have avoided my question twice, going on three times already.

Like you've avoided my original question for what? 6 posts and counting?

That makes you the Moby Dick of vaginas.

Fpoonsie
Laker fans seem to enjoy it. That would be the targeted audience.

Are you really that stupid that you think I'm posting things here to impress you?

Are you really that stupid that you think your contributions are impressive?

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 12:56 PM
What Law School did you attend?

:lol

history2b
10-22-2010, 12:57 PM
So the answer is no, this is not a relevant basketball discussion.

Making people "face their fears" has nothing to do with talking basketball, moron.

Counting rings does not involve a "discussion."

You are an idiot.

lol acting like a humongous pussy

Look at how unnerved you've become just because of a simple quesion. LMAO!

And you think you don't have an issue here with the subject at hand? Lol

No, talking about relative success of an NBA franchise and an NBA player has nothing to do with basketball. Brilliant! You are one smart fucker!

z0sa
10-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Like you've avoided my original question for what? 6 posts and counting?

That makes you the Moby Dick of vaginas.

Rhetorical questions do not require an actual answer, as they are self-answering in nature.

Your Moby Dick reference is also quite misused.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Look at how unnerved you've become just because of a simple quesion. LMAO!

And you think you don't have an issue here with the subject at hand? Lol

No, talking about relative success of an NBA franchise and an NBA player has nothing to do with basketball. Brilliant! You are one smart fucker!

I don't have an issue with the topic. I do quite enjoy making you look incredibly foolish, even for a troll.

z0sa
I happen to think this is a great topic. It should put an end to all this Duncan vs Kobe debates, at least for non-retarded folks. I mean, if Kobe has more rings than your entire franchise, then the case is closed. Quite impressive.

Who has more Finals MVPs over the same period?

history2b
Are you really that stupid that you think your contributions are impressive?

I clearly stated they weren't intended to impress you. Did that concept fly over your head or do you just feel the need to run your fat mouth at every given chance just to have something to say?

I AM NOT HERE TO IMPRESS YOU.

If you don't like the content of my posts or threads you are welcome to be a sane individual and not reply.

Phillip
I happen to think this is a great topic. It should put an end to all this Duncan vs Kobe debates, at least for non-retarded folks. I mean, if Kobe has more rings than your entire franchise, then the case is closed. Quite impressive.

1. Rings is still a stupid argument because it takes a team to win a ring.

2. Kobe is better than Duncan. Anyone who says otherwise is either a Kobe hater or a Duncan lover.

lefty
10-22-2010, 01:00 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/26021/original/Troll_fail.jpg

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:01 PM
h2bitch, does it hurt having a camel toe up to your navel?

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:02 PM
I don't have an issue with the topic. I do quite enjoy making you look incredibly foolish, even for a troll.

By crying and whining incessantly?

I'm dribbling your head around like a basketball and you don't even know it. You called this a "troll thread" but yet you're on the hook and furiously biting on the line like a dumbass fish who thinks he's stronger than the hook lodged in his mouth.

Like I said before BRILLIANT! Just like your assertion that this was not a basketball related discussion.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:02 PM
These are important basketball discussions

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Rhetorical questions do not require an actual answer, as they are self-answering in nature.

Your Moby Dick reference is also quite misused.

blah blah blah, Moby Dick vagina has to have an answer to everything because he's a bitter little troll on a message board.

Are you still claiming this is not a basketball related topic?

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Did that concept fly over your head or do you just feel the need to run your fat mouth at every given chance just to have something to say?

You start a topic using ONLY tired, ST-cliche' ring smack then accuse MY posts of lacking substance...

Tha fuck?

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:05 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/26021/original/Troll_fail.jpg

Your presence here proves otherwise...

but carry on with your clever and original picture postings.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Like I said before BRILLIANT! Just like your assertion that this was not a basketball related discussion.

You consider facing your fears to be basketball related. You consider counting rings to be a relevant "discussion". I consider you to be a retard.

LOL avoiding my question still and not acknowledging your question was rhetorical. :lol

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Name calling?:lol

Yup. That's all he's got. Name calling.

Such a moron of epic proportions that when called upon to answer a simple question he whines, cries, name calls and lies all in order to spam troll a simple basketball related thread.

Severe psychological damage.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:07 PM
These are important basketball discussions, guys! Purple And Gold Forever!

:lmao This will be a great season for ST.

lefty
10-22-2010, 01:12 PM
LOL everybody is shitting on you

And you have calf tats

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:18 PM
You consider facing your fears to be basketball related. You consider counting rings to be a relevant "discussion". I consider you to be a retard.

LOL avoiding my question still and not acknowledging your question was rhetorical. :lol

Where did this fallacy of not counting rings emanate?

The Lakers and Celtics are considered the 2 best franchise in NBA history... did anyone explain to them that "ring counting" wasn't permitted??

Dumbass fanboys.

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:19 PM
LOL everybody is shitting on you

And you have calf tats

Everyone is "shitting on me" because they can't answer a simple question. More brilliant analysis from a bright, clever individual who posts cute little pictures on message boards.

hater
Robert Horry >> Bobe Cryant

/thread

history2b
who has more rings kobe or the spurs franchise?

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:20 PM

hater
10-22-2010, 01:21 PM
LOL meltdown

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Robert Horry >> Bobe Cryant

/thread

"Tiago Splitter motherfuckers" LOL!!

What's next? "Matt Bonner motherfuckers!"

hater
10-22-2010, 01:23 PM
LOL Tiago smack

LakasRool4eva
10-22-2010, 01:23 PM
The inability to answer questions honestly exposes a massive psychological damage.

Who knew Spurs fans took all this stuff so seriously?

if u really think bout it u cant expect Spur fans to no that much bout what it takes to win consestintly like Kobe & da Lakas.............they havent even won a 'ship in 5 years...................they need to get in da gym & work on they game.....................wining like we win takes lot of work ya no..............................

BUMP
10-22-2010, 01:24 PM
holy shit, a Lakasrool4eva sighting...

sup playa

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:24 PM
You start a topic using ONLY tired, ST-cliche' ring smack then accuse MY posts of lacking substance...

Tha fuck?

Think I give a shit what you consider to be "tired" material?

When are you going to understand 2 things:

1) I AGAIN don't post things to impress you

2) You don't have to respond to a thread you believe to be "tired" "trolling" or anything else you feel doesn't suit the high standards Spurstalk has inevitably set in your mind.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Where did this fallacy of not counting rings emanate?

The Lakers and Celtics are considered the 2 best franchise in NBA history... did anyone explain to them that "ring counting" wasn't permitted??

Dumbass fanboys.

lol not knowing the meanings of the words "discussion" and "relevant"

This is an important basketball discussion!

lefty
10-22-2010, 01:26 PM
Everyone is "shitting on me" because they can't answer a simple question. More brilliant analysis from a bright, clever individual who posts cute little pictures on message boards.
I wasnt talking about you

But judging by your reaction, you too must be shitted on and have calf tats

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:26 PM
LOL Tiago smack

Yea, guy who's never played a game in the NBA in his life? Lol.

Please, by all means, give me your critical analysis of his game....

LakasRool4eva
10-22-2010, 01:27 PM
holy shit, a Lakasrool4eva sighting...

sup playa

sup brotha.............sux bout our cowboys right now.......................

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Yea, guy who's never played a game in the NBA in his life? Lol.

Please, by all means, give me your critical analysis of his game....

Why would you want to listen to some stat chimp? Remember when you asked us to talk to you as if you are Gregg Popovich?

Let's stick to the important basketball discussions like this thread.

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 01:30 PM
1) I AGAIN don't post things to impress you

Well, THAT'S obvious.

2) :cry Get out of my thread!!! :cry

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:30 PM
lol not knowing the meanings of the words "discussion" and "relevant"

Has a discussion ensued? Failure on your part.

Do YOU deem what is relevant or is it open to interpretation? Failure again. Moreover the fact that you read the title, read the post and decided to post over and over and over again implies what? That you reply incessantly to non relevant subjects? Genius I tell you. Mensa would be proud to call you a member.

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Why would you want to listen to some stat chimp? Remember when you asked us to talk to you as if you are Gregg Popovich?

Let's stick to the important basketball discussions like this thread.

nkdlunch
10-22-2010, 01:32 PM

Kobe has 2. Spurs Franchise 4.

The Spurs Franchise. Next.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Has a discussion ensued? Failure on your part.

Do YOU deem what is relevant or is it open to interpretation? Failure again. Moreover the fact that you read the title, read the post and decided to post over and over and over again implies what? That you reply incessantly to non relevant subjects? Genius I tell you. Mensa would be proud to call you a member.

Dude, you're moving the topic away from this important basketball discussion. First with the tiago splitter thing, now this.

Let's keep the important discussing centered on the OP.

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 01:33 PM
if u really think bout it u cant expect Spur fans to no that much bout what it takes to win consestintlylike Kobe & da Lakas.............they havent even won a 'ship in 5 years...................they need to get in da gym & work on they game.....................wining like we win takes lot of work ya no..............................

Jee. Zuz. Christ.

I get that some a' this is "REAL nigga talk", but goddamn.

Phillip
10-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Listen, believe me when I tell you that I sympathize for you being ringless, but rings trumps all! Russell is not even a top 20 player skill wise, but all those gotdamn rings automatically puts him in the top 10 conversation every time.

Only by dumbasses who don't look at the full picture. Anyone who sees how he plays knows that they can name at least 15 players who are superior basketball players to Bill Russell.

It's like saying Robert Horry belongs in the discussion. We all know how dumb that argument is, despite him having a lot of rings, because of the fact that he clearly is an inferior basketball player to a lot of people. Bill Russell was too.

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Well, THAT'S obvious.

No no by all means stay in my thread and proceed to bitch and moan like a whiny little girl.

You: "I'm not impressed by you history2b!"

Me: "Uhh, I'm not here to impress you anyway."

You: "Well that's obvious."

Seriously, did you really think that showing up here and talking like a teenaged girl was the right thing to do? Either you can talk about the game or you can't. Remove the tampon before replying again.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Seriously, did you really think that showing up here and talking like a teenaged girl was the right thing to do? Either you can talk about the game or you can't. Remove the tampon before replying again.

Name calling?:lol

Phillip
10-22-2010, 01:35 PM
I must say, it is amusing how easily Laker trolls get under spurfans skins.

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Only by dumbasses who don't look at the full picture. Anyone who sees how he plays knows that they can name at least 15 players who are superior basketball players to Bill Russell.

It's like saying Robert Horry belongs in the discussion. We all know how dumb that argument is, despite him having a lot of rings, because of the fact that he clearly is an inferior basketball player to a lot of people. Bill Russell was too.

WTF?

Better than the most dominant defensive presence the game has ever seen? Someone who transcended and forever transformed the way the game was played? The originator of the blueprint for basketball success?

Are all fans here this ignorant?

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:36 PM
kobe has 2. Spurs franchise 4.

The spurs franchise. Next.

failure

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Either you can talk about the game or you can't.

Who's talking about the game? You asked a grade school arithmetic question.

lefty

Kobe has 0 because Gasol has 2

history2b
I should change my name to "Scabies" with how easily I get under the skin of certain people here.

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:40 PM
Kobe has 0 because Gasol has 2

Even dumber than I thought.

Really? This all you guys got? This place is weaker than clock radio speakers. A shame because it was hyped up as some great Mecca of Spurs posting.

One sprinkle of piss and this whole place gets flooded.

lefty
10-22-2010, 01:40 PM
I should change my name to "Scabies" with how easily I get under the skin of certain people here.
You should change your name to sidewalk

Phillip
10-22-2010, 01:41 PM
WTF?

Better than the most dominant defensive presence the game has ever seen? Someone who transcended and forever transformed the way the game was played? The originator of the blueprint for basketball success?

Are all fans here this ignorant?

Bull-fucking-shit.

Dominating a shitload of 6'2 white dudes who were bottom-feeding athletes compared to the players we have seen over the past 20-30 years isn't all that impressive. It's like a college player playing with a bunch of middle school kids. Dude was good, but well ahead of his time, playing among considerably inferior competition.

If we are talking about his greatness in the history of basketball, sure, hes one of the greatest figures ever. But in terms of individual ability to play basketball, there are a shitload of players who displayed far superior ability to play basketball.

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:42 PM

In relation to the game.

Everything essentially comes down to simple grade school arithmetic.

Who won the game? Simple arithmetic.

Who's a better player? Simple arithmetic.

Thanks for pointing out that numbers are involved in the game of basketball.

back to the real question?

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:44 PM

WTF?!? It's an important basketball discussion!

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Bull-fucking-shit.

Dominating a shitload of 6'2 white dudes who were bottom-feeding athletes compared to the players we have seen over the past 20-30 years isn't all that impressive. It's like a college player playing with a bunch of middle school kids. Dude was good, but well ahead of his time, playing among considerably inferior competition.

If we are talking about his greatness in the history of basketball, sure, hes one of the greatest figures ever. But in terms of individual ability to play basketball, there are a shitload of players who displayed far superior ability to play basketball.

Blah blah blah. If you aren't familiar with the history of the sport or understand the historical impact of players in relation to their era that's your problem.

As a Mavericks fan and most likely a Dirk fan it's safe to assume that defense is a foreign concept. A player who blocked 8-10 shots a game and pulled down 20+ rebounds has never been matched by any player.

But let me guess, you're focused on offense? Offensive moves, shooting ability etc?

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:46 PM
WTF?!? It's an important basketball discussion!

I deemed it important and you all can't seem to get enough.

Relevancy proven.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:47 PM
I deemed it important and you all get seem to get enough.

Relevancy proven.

Extremely relevant! Extremely important! Purple And Gold Forever!

history2b
10-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Extremely relevant! Extremely important! Purple And Gold Forever!

Spam a message board in order to protect the Spurs!

Extremely important!

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Spam a message board in order to protect the Lakers!

Extremely important!

Phillip
10-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Blah blah blah. If you aren't familiar with the history of the sport or understand the historical impact of players in relation to their era that's your problem.

As a Mavericks fan and most likely a Dirk fan it's safe to assume that defense is a foreign concept. A player who blocked 8-10 shots a game and pulled down 20+ rebounds has never been matched by any player.

But let me guess, you're focused on offense? Offensive moves, shooting ability etc?

If you actually read my post, you would have seen that I don't deny his greatness in relation to the history of the sport, you idiot.

Yes, being a fan of a guy who has defensive issues means I understand nothing about defense. :cry great fuckin' logic :cry

So you are telling me that if you put someone like Tim Duncan or Kevin Garnett back in that era, that they wouldn't be able to snag 20+ rebounds a game, or block the shit out of all that measly competition, despite being considerably taller and more gifted than Russell was? Kindly shut the fuck up.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 01:52 PM
If you actually read my post, you would have seen that I don't deny his greatness in relation to the history of the sport, you idiot.

Yes, being a fan of a guy who has defensive issues means I understand nothing about defense. :cry great fuckin' logic :cry

So you are telling me that if you put someone like Tim Duncan or Kevin Garnett back in that era, that they wouldn't be able to snag 20+ rebounds a game, or block the shit out of all that measly competition, despite being considerably taller and more gifted than Russell was? Kindly shut the fuck up.

lol trolled :downspin:

Ashy Larry
10-22-2010, 01:54 PM

Ask the 2001 Spurs. They would at least say by your logic, Kobe has three. He assraped Anotnio Daniels. Must thought he was a white chick.

history2b
10-22-2010, 02:00 PM

A true understanding of basketball does not put current players in the past carelessly like that, as it respects how the past players shaped what everyone is today. Is Lebron the greatest player ever because he'd have dominated all the past generations? No. Flawed logic exposed.

And you clearly don't respect the importance of defense if you devalue Bill Russell's defensive superiority. That's the best defensive player the game has ever seen and proved that defense was the catalyst to winning and here you are Mavericks fan claiming he's really not all that great, others were "superior."

Classic Mavs-ism.

Phillip
10-22-2010, 02:10 PM
A true understanding of basketball does not put current players in the past carelessly like that, as it respects how the past players shaped what everyone is today. Is Lebron the greatest player ever because he'd have dominated all the past generations? No. Flawed logic exposed.

And you clearly don't respect the importance of defense if you devalue Bill Russell's defensive superiority. That's the best defensive player the game has ever seen and proved that defense was the catalyst to winning and here you are Mavericks fan claiming he's really not all that great, others were "superior."

Classic Mavs-ism.

How many more times do I have to tell you that I have no issue respecting their greatness and value to the game?

There is no question that players today learned from players in the past. But that doesn't mean they cannot become superior basketball players. Typically when you learn from the past, you learn ways to expand and exceed their successes. Just look at science and the way that over time it has expanded and humans keep accomplishing things that in the past were never thought possible. It's a result of past scientists paving the way, no question, but it doesnt change the fact that their ideas have been exceeded.

Basketball players in more modern eras have far exceeded most players from previous eras, just the same way the scientists today have exceeded previous scientists works and accomplishments.

At this point, I really can't tell if you are truly this stupid, or if you are actually pulling of a good troll job. I have a hard time believing the latter theory though, because a good troll job wouldn't consist of dumb shit like "you're a mavs fan so you know nothing about defense!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!" trolls here have far exceeded that kind of childplay.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 02:10 PM

Classic Mavs-ism.

Over-generalizing: the hallmark of a simple thinker.

lefty
10-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Ask the 2001 Spurs. They would at least say by your logic, Kobe has three. He assraped Anotnio Daniels. Must thought he was a white chick.
Assrapred Daniels?

He single-handedly destroyed the whole Spurs team

And then he raped the Silver Dancers

history2b
10-22-2010, 02:21 PM
How many more times do I have to tell you that I have no issue respecting their greatness and value to the game?

There is no question that players today learned from players in the past. But that doesn't mean they cannot become superior basketball players. Typically when you learn from the past, you learn ways to expand and exceed their successes. Just look at science and the way that over time it has expanded and humans keep accomplishing things that in the past were never thought possible. It's a result of past scientists paving the way, no question, but it doesnt change the fact that their ideas have been exceeded.

Basketball players in more modern eras have far exceeded most players from previous eras, just the same way the scientists today have exceeded previous scientists works and accomplishments.

At this point, I really can't tell if you are truly this stupid, or if you are actually pulling of a good troll job. I have a hard time believing the latter theory though, because a good troll job wouldn't consist of dumb shit like "you're a mavs fan so you know nothing about defense!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!" trolls here have far exceeded that kind of childplay.

The defensive comment that eludes you is that since you devalue Russell's impact as a player defensively insomuch that you'll rationalize that a slew of modern players could do what he did, then you don't understand defense.

I understand your position:

All the new players are better than the past players. Derrick Rose is better than Bob Cousy, Dwight better than Russell and Loul Deng must be better than Havlicek too. I just think you're an ignorant Mavericks fan for believing such things. That's not how comparisons or proper evaluations work.

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 02:26 PM
http://www.wired.com/images/article/full/2008/03/alexander_graham_bell_500px.jpg

>

http://cdn.cbsi.com.au/story_media/339303698/iphone4_1.jpg

history2b
10-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Basketball is a competition not an invention. Conceptually separating the differences would help.

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Basketball is a competition not an invention. Conceptually separating the differences would help.

So, too, would comprehending Phillip's point.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Basketball is a competition not an invention.

So what exactly did the good doctor Naismith do for basketball, then?

history2b
10-22-2010, 02:36 PM
So, too, would comprehending Phillip's point.

His point is understood, that does not mean it is accepted. It's flawed logic and disrespectful to the sport.

history2b
10-22-2010, 02:38 PM
So what exactly did the good doctor Naismith do for basketball, then?

Concepts z0sa, concepts. Wrap your head around them first, then post.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Concepts z0sa, concepts. Wrap your head around them first, then post.

You typed these words: "Basketball is a competition not an invention"

What did Naismith do originally in the 1890's involving the sport?

history2b
10-22-2010, 02:54 PM
You typed these words: "Basketball is a competition not an invention"

What did Naismith do originally in the 1890's involving the sport?

Concepts z0sa. Try again. Get a dictionary if you like.

I know it is important to you to have something to say at every turn in order to battle "trolls" but you really need to sharpen up if you're going to continue to play.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 02:55 PM
We all know avoiding questions is a concept you understand quite clearly.

history2b
10-22-2010, 02:56 PM
btw z0sa still waiting....

z0sa
10-22-2010, 02:57 PM
You are not familiar with the concept of rhetorical questions, however.

Perhaps you should take your advice and grab a dictionary.

Phillip
:sleep

history2b
We all know avoiding questions is a concept you understand quite clearly.

Nope, I just don't answer questions that are twisted fallacies derived from a trolls misunderstanding of concepts.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 02:58 PM
"Basketball is a competition not an invention" is a very clear statement.

You did type that statement, right?

history2b
10-22-2010, 02:59 PM

Dirk > Pettit

Chandler > Russell

Terry > Sam Jones

lol

Fpoonsie

Yeah, I prolly shouldn't have jumped in there, but I felt like posting oversized pics to make a point that wasn't mine.

history2b
"Basketball is a competition not an invention" is a very clear statement.

You did type that statement, right?

Sure did.

history2b
10-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Still waiting for answers....

ElNono
10-22-2010, 03:01 PM
How many rings does Kobe have?
Don't forget to count the big ring he bought his wife after Colorado...

And how many rings does the Spurs franchise owns?

Without answering these questions, your question is basically full of fail...

z0sa
10-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Then you think Naismith did not invent the game of basketball.

It seems you are quite unfamiliar with the game.

history2b
10-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Then you think Naismith did not invent the game of basketball.

It seems you are quite unfamiliar with the game.

Nope. Never said that.

Connect the dots fail.

history2b
10-22-2010, 03:07 PM
still waiting z0sa

Phillip
10-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I prolly shouldn't have jumped in there, but I felt like posting oversized pics to make a point that wasn't mine.

history2b has quickly became one of the biggest dumbasses on the forum.

z0sa
10-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Nope. Never said that.

Connect the dots fail.

If basketball is not invention, then there could never be an inventor.

Therefore, according to these "dots" of yours, Naismith did not create the game of basketball.

Having trouble connecting your own dots?

z0sa
10-22-2010, 03:18 PM
still waiting z0sa

Concepts, concepts. Become familiar with the concept of a rhetorical question, then hit the reply button.

ElNono
10-22-2010, 03:23 PM

I don't normally agree with crippled assholes like you, Phillip, but you're spot-on on this one.

history2b
10-22-2010, 03:32 PM

Because you think Dirk and the current Dallas Mavs are better than Russell's Celtics? lol, I take that as a compliment coming from you.

history2b
10-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Concepts, concepts. Become familiar with the concept of a rhetorical question, then hit the reply button.

I posed the question and it wasn't rhetorical.

Phillip
10-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Because you think Dirk and the current Dallas Mavs are better than Russell's Celtics? lol, I take that as a compliment coming from you.

:toast

z0sa
10-22-2010, 03:38 PM
I posed the question and it wasn't rhetorical.

I think you should take your advice and grab that dictionary anytime now.

It's fun watching you lash out in asshurt frustration. Your preoccupation with the Spurs is quite hilarious and will continue spicing up the remainder of the off season here.

midnightpulp
10-22-2010, 03:40 PM
I'll just copy and paste my reply to you from another thread (in reference to you telling us Spurs fans the truth):

"Here, let me do the work for you:

Spurs are not contenders (the majority of Spurs fans realize this).
The Lakers have 16 championships to the Spurs' 4 and hold an 8-3 advantage in post-season play.
Kobe has one more ring than Duncan.
The Spurs never repeated.

There you have it. That pretty much covers any potential topic you'll start (and no, these facts will not "put me in my place").

I also find it amusing that you think you're causing any kind of actual grief by resorting to cliched material that everyone on this board has heard over and over and over and over.

We don't derail your threads with "juvenile mud slinging crap" because us "deluded" Spurs fans can't handle your bringing of truth to our unwilling minds, but because you're an unoriginal, unimaginative faggot who is simply another Lakers fan with the franchise's collective cock up his ass.

We (myself especially) also like to fuck with you because you're a walking example of insecurity, and insecurity always leads to butthurt. I can spot an insecure person who needs to vicariously participate in the success of his favorite team because his real life is a laughable failure, from a mile away.

Now I'm sure your stock reply (as well as the Lakers fans who despise me on here) will be something like, "Ur the one who is insecure!!111 Look how obsessed you are with us Lakers fanz!!!11"

True, I do love to troll dumbass Lakers fans, but insecure I am not. The tell tale sign of an insecure fan is the use of ring smack, which I have never, ever used in all my years of posting on message boards.

Ask yourself this: How many times have you reminded everyone about "our" (lol, stupid Laker fans and their retarded belief that they share those titles with the Lakers) 16 championships?

And to my knowledge, the good Lakers fans on here have never used ring smack as a tactic in a discussion."

That's how predictable your faggot ass is. I called this thread before your fatass rolled out of bed and your bratwurst fingers touched the keys to begin typing.

history2b
10-22-2010, 03:44 PM
I'll just copy and paste my reply to you from another thread (in reference to you telling us Spurs fans the truth):

"Here, let me do the work for you:

Spurs are not contenders (the majority of Spurs fans realize this).
The Lakers have 16 championships to the Spurs' 4 and hold an 8-3 advantage in post-season play.
Kobe has one more ring than Duncan.
The Spurs never repeated.

There you have it. That pretty much covers any potential topic you'll start (and no, these facts will not "put me in my place").

I also find it amusing that you think you're causing any kind of actual grief by resorting to cliched material that everyone on this board has heard over and over and over and over.

We don't derail your threads with "juvenile mud slinging crap" because us "deluded" Spurs fans can't handle your bringing of truth to our unwilling minds, but because you're an unoriginal, unimaginative faggot who is simply another Lakers fan with the franchise's collective cock up his ass.

We (myself especially) also like to fuck with you because you're a walking example of insecurity, and insecurity always leads to butthurt. I can spot an insecure person who needs to vicariously participate in the success of his favorite team because his real life is a laughable failure, from a mile away.

Now I'm sure your stock reply (as well as the Lakers fans who despise me on here) will be something like, "Ur the one who is insecure!!111 Look how obsessed you are with us Lakers fanz!!!11"

True, I do love to troll dumbass Lakers fans, but insecure I am not. The tell tale sign of an insecure fan is the use of ring smack, which I have never, ever used in all my years of posting on message boards.

Ask yourself this: How many times have you reminded everyone about "our" (lol, stupid Laker fans and their retarded belief that they share those titles with the Lakers) 16 championships?

And to my knowledge, the good Lakers fans on here have never used ring smack as a tactic in a discussion."

That's how predictable your faggot ass is. I called this thread before your fatass rolled out of bed and your bratwurst fingers touched the keys to begin typing.

Didn't ask who had more rings Kobe or Duncan.

midnightpulp
10-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Didn't ask who had more rings Kobe or Duncan.

about me:

Life long Laker fan from Los Angeles.
Live in Venice Beach.
I've played and coached basketball for most of my life.
Ron Artest is my current favorite Laker.
Magic is my all time favorite.
My favorite Laker moment of all time is when the Laker won the 'ship in 10 followed closely by Derek Fisher's 0.4 shot.

and I am available to answer any further questions anyone might have.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2010, 04:14 PM
We really don't know how many rings Kobe has because he has to give a ring to Vanessa when he buttfucks a white teenage chick. How many white teenage chicks has he buttfucked since 2000? Kobe may be at about negative 100 rings at this point.

not as many as I have that's for sure....I think since 2000 I've anally ruptured at least...( lemme check my black book hold on...)

21_Dickings
10-22-2010, 04:15 PM
I can't believe the insecurity of Spurs fans! Unable to answer a simple question because they can't deal with the uncomfortable reality that the greatest player of all time, Kobe Bryant, has more championships than their insignificant, hicktown franchise.

Spurfan has reached new insecure lows by refusing to answer History's honest question.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2010, 04:17 PM
it says here 97 but I musta lost track I swear in 10 yrs it's been at least 150... or so maybe more

midnightpulp
10-22-2010, 04:20 PM
not as many as I have that's for sure....I think since 2000 I've anally ruptured at least...( lemme check my black book hold on...)

No doubt the rectum is your favorite orifice to rupture. Once you felt the tightness of your first gay lover's asshole, pussy wasn't good enough anymore.

Lemme tell you something. Any man who's down with anal has very strong homosexual tendencies.

midnightpulp
10-22-2010, 04:21 PM
You see, this is your fucking problem, you a bitch out of pocket. Know your place.

How come you're too much of a pussy to troll the NFL forum?

TwAnKiEs
10-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Kobe = 4

Spurs = 1 for each player + staff each year is too many to count :toast

Booharv
10-22-2010, 04:26 PM
It doesn't take much to troll people around here. The OP is the most basic average attempt at trolling and here we are at page 6.

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 04:26 PM
Kobe = 4

Spurs = 1 for each player + staff each year is too many to count :toast

:lol

A little embarrassed it took us this far to come up w/ that, tbh.

bbarry
10-22-2010, 04:30 PM
I just counted... Spurs have at least 75 rings. That is at least 30x more than Kome 2nd fiddle Bean Cryant.

So I guess that means the Spurs franchise has more rings.

Next.

xellos88330
10-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Spurs franchise has more rings.

Don't forget that all the people in the organization get rings too. So... yeah,... this is a fail.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2010, 04:47 PM
No doubt the rectum is your favorite orifice to rupture. Once you felt the tightness of your first gay lover's asshole, pussy wasn't good enough anymore.

Lemme tell you something. Any man who's down with anal has very strong homosexual tendencies.

:lol... my man...let Kool school ya....girls that like anal have bright futures...don't have to worry bout the condom breaking and getting seeded...:lol but of course you wouldn't know nothing bout condoms breaking now would ya...:lol

sc3DPH5TXFM Cm-vKR56w8M

Trainwreck2100
10-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Why does this guy start so many spurs threads in the nba forum

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
10-22-2010, 06:27 PM
21 Rings Faggots!

As a Western conference bandwagon fan for 50 years, that's how many I have!

history2b
10-25-2010, 02:25 PM
This thread should not go away until all Spurs fans answer the thread's man question:

who has more rings Kobe Bryant or the Spurs franchise?

bbarry
10-25-2010, 02:41 PM
The question is so stupid; probably dumber than you, that it doesn't need to be answered but very few of us decided to answer it anyway. The answer is: the Spurs franchise as they, collectively, have at least 75 rings, to KoMe's 5.

history2b
10-25-2010, 02:49 PM
The question is so stupid; probably dumber than you, that it doesn't need to be answered but very few of us decided to answer it anyway. The answer is: the Spurs franchise as they, collectively, have at least 75 rings, to KoMe's 5.

Wrong.

You can't even answer a "[stupid] question" which inevitably makes you pretty damn stupid.

DisAsTerBot
10-25-2010, 03:01 PM
true, the inclusion of the word "franchise" makes this question stupid.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:19 PM
true, the inclusion of the word "franchise" makes this question stupid.

Because fans struggle with the concept of acknowledging how many championships their franchise has won?

DisAsTerBot
10-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Because fans struggle with the concept of acknowledging how many championships their franchise has won?

it's just crappy wording for the question, even in you responding to me you reword it. Fittingly i might add.

bbarry
10-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Wrong.

You can't even answer a "[stupid] question" which inevitably makes you pretty damn stupid.

I answered it you fucking moron.

bbarry
10-25-2010, 03:32 PM

The threat title was about "rings" not "championships"... idiot troll can't even get his shit straight. Don't try changing your words now, goober.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:32 PM
it's just crappy wording for the question, even in you responding to me you reword it. Fittingly i might add.

That's because you know the answer but you want to find any reason to avoid answering it.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:33 PM
The threat title was about "rings" not "championships"... idiot troll can't even get his shit straight.

They are synonymous in a discussion of this nature.

You don't think I specifically elected to choose the word "rings" exactly to incite this type of fanboy reaction? Lol

Just like on espn I own you boy.

bbarry
10-25-2010, 04:21 PM
They are synonymous in a discussion of this nature.

You don't think I specifically elected to choose the word "rings" exactly to incite this type of fanboy reaction? Lol

Just like on espn I own you boy.

Don't try to cover yourself to save face. It's too late now.

history2b
10-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Don't try to cover yourself to save face. It's too late now.

Uh huh...

Please re-explain how you're counting all rings handed out to each player in order to "win" a winless argument....

O.J Mayo
10-25-2010, 06:33 PM
LMAO hisdildo2b can't start threads.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 05:59 PM
5 months later...

Kobe still has more.

z0sa
03-11-2011, 06:01 PM
It's also still the same season. :rollin

Only an idiot would bump this thread before the playoffs even start.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Muser
03-11-2011, 06:01 PM
You can't win rings 5 months after the previous final you dumbfuck.

z0sa
03-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Hey guys, just in case you're new to the NBA like history2b, between November and May no championships are won.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Really? I thought I missed the Finals already with all the talk of the Spurs being the best team for months?

They didn't win a 'ship? You guys sure?

z0sa
03-11-2011, 06:19 PM
:lmao

Muser
03-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Having the best record will usually make people talk about you being the best team. Not hard logic.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 06:29 PM
I really don't think it's wise to bump all your old threads (before you lost the priveledge . . . twice lol) unless you wanted everyone to have a refresher course on your rampant stupidity.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Having the best record will usually make people talk about you being the best team. Not hard logic.

:lmao @ Cavs logic

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:30 PM
I really don't think it's wise to bump all your old threads (before you lost the priveledge . . . twice lol) unless you wanted everyone to have a refresher course on your rampant stupidity.

So the Spurs have more rings in your eyes?

Muser
03-11-2011, 06:31 PM
I never said it was right, just that's what happens.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 06:31 PM
So the Spurs have more rings in your eyes?

You'll stand on a box when you talk to me.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:33 PM
I never said it was right, just that's what happens.

Which is why I :lmao

Budkin
03-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Think about it...

He needs to bow down to Shaq and Jerry West.

z0sa
03-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Which is why I :lmao

so you :lmao over Muse's observation, or over his logic?

Question.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:35 PM
You'll stand on a box when you talk to me.

I'm not Midget, no need for a box.

Do you think if you do this long enough :bang it'll change the fact that Kobe has more than the Spurs org?

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 06:36 PM
so you :lmao over Muse's observation, or over his logic?

Question.

I'll ask the questions faggot. You just sit there and speak only when spoken to.

ohmwrecker
03-11-2011, 06:39 PM

Do you think if you do this long enough :bang it'll change the fact that Kobe has more than the Spurs org?

I'm speaking metaphysically . . . but, I will entertain your question . . . Kobe has 5 rings. Yes, it's true. Horry has more. Pippen has more . . .

jjktkk
03-11-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm speaking metaphysically . . . but, I will entertain your question . . . Kobe has 5 rings. Yes, it's true. Horry has more. Pippen has more . . .

Horry>Kobe. Pippen>Kobe.

z0sa
03-11-2011, 06:47 PM
I'll ask the questions faggot. You just sit there and speak only when spoken to.

:lol You're coming apart at the seems.

Agloco
03-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Kobe Bryant or the Spurs franchise?

Is Kobe's wife post-Colorado an option here?

Agloco
03-11-2011, 06:50 PM

:jack

z0sa
03-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Organization: a group of persons organized for some end or work; association

Kobe has no where close the amount of rings spread throughout the spurs "org."

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Organization: a group of persons organized for some end or work; association

Kobe has no where close the amount of rings spread throughout the spurs "org."

:lol Spurfan will try their darndest.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

jjktkk
03-11-2011, 07:32 PM
:lol Spurfan will try their darndest.

Bitter old Laker fan has to on multiple fan sites to whine about his hatred for the Spurs. What a sad life. :lol

Blake
03-11-2011, 09:28 PM
I dont need to read all 8 pages to know that this thread delivers the sucks.

Beau
03-11-2011, 09:35 PM

Cully: 0

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 10:10 PM
These words best sum up this thread:

Think about it...

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Cully: 0

Perhaps, but,

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Meh. Steve Kerr has more rings than Spurs franchise as well.

When I became Spurs fan, never thought I'd see one ring, much less four, so from here on out, it's all gravy.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Meh. Steve Kerr has more rings than Spurs franchise as well.

When I became Spurs fan, never thought I'd see one ring, much less four, so from here on out, it's all gravy.

Kerr's role in those titles is borderline irrelevant.

Fans of the game understand this and those who don't pull the "Robert Horry" "Steve Kerr" card.

Kobe 5

Spurs 4

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Kerr's role in those titles is borderline irrelevant.

Fans of the game understand this and those who don't pull the "Robert Horry" "Steve Kerr" card.

Kobe 5

Spurs 4

Meh.

Havlicek 8

Jordan/Bulls 6

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Kobe 5

Spurs 4

Yep, yep.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Meh.

Havlicek 8

Jordan/Bulls 6

Those guys are bad ass mofo's too.

Still...

Kobe 5

Spurs 4

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 10:27 PM
Those guys are bad ass mofo's too.

Still...

Kobe 5

Spurs 4

Cool.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Cool.

Actually, I think it burns. :lol

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Actually, I think it burns. :lol

Nope. I don't see the point in letting events beyond my control aggravate me.

At the end of the day, sports are entertainment, and it's funny that you take them that seriously. But I would expect no less from someone who vicariously lives through his favorite team and player.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 10:49 PM

At the end of the day, sports are entertainment, and it's funny that you take them that seriously. But I would expect no less from someone who vicariously lives through his favorite team and player.

Well, pish posh.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-11-2011, 11:12 PM

Could be worse, I could take Spurstalk and the ensuring conversations seriously. :lmao

Beau
03-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Perhaps, but,

No 'but.'

You conceded you don't have 16 championships. It doesn't bother me how many titles Kobe or Duncan have in relation to one another.

Like Horry, Kerr and a host of others with 5 or more rings, Kobe's got one more piece a jewelry than the best player of this past decade, Duncan.

All good...

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Could be worse, I could take Spurstalk and the ensuring conversations seriously. :lmao

You already do that, evidenced by your butthurt in the thread where I owned you. It was mighty comical watching you dance around trying to save face; trying to find that right insult (10+ pages worth) to comeback at me with that would allow you to redeem yourself, when the reality was there was nothing you could say or do (minus leaving the thread, which you were too stupid to do) to escape humiliation.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Kobe's got one more piece a jewelry than the best player of this past decade, Duncan.

Ipso facto:::

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:24 PM
You already do that, evidenced by your butthurt in the thread where I owned you. It was mighty comical watching you dance around trying to save face; trying to find that right insult (10+ pages worth) to comeback at me with that would allow you to redeem yourself, when the reality was there was nothing you could say or do (minus leaving the thread, which you were too stupid to do) to escape humiliation.

Please, you blew out your flip flop and spammed the threads a few days back. Kori had to threaten you with banishment to get you to relent.

Beau
03-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Ipso facto:::

At some point you're going to realize the only person you're trying to convince is yourself.

In-se-curity.

Doth protest too much...

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Please, you blew out your flip flop and spammed the threads a few days back. Kori had to threaten you with banishment to get you to relent.

Nah. I did it because it was one of luva's weakest troll attempts. The Lakers destroyed the Spurs, ending their 22 game home winning streak, and all he could come up with was "You can hear a mouse pissing on cotton in this whorehouse." I expected some Tree of Woe shit and he failed to deliver, so I spammed.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Nah. I did it because it was one of luva's weakest troll attempts. The Lakers destroyed the Spurs, ending their 22 game home winning streak, and all he could come up with was "You can hear a mouse pissing on cotton in this whorehouse." I expected some Tree of Woe shit and he failed to deliver, so I spammed.

And then after she threatened you with extinction you ran off for three days.

You puss, you.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:30 PM
At some point you're going to realize the only person you're trying to convince is yourself.

In-se-curity.

Doth protest too much...

Perhaps, but, it's still:::

Yorae
03-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Coattails much?

Beau
Perhaps, but, it's still:::

Thanks for conceding again.

midnightpulp
And then after she threatened you with extinction you ran off for three days.

You puss, you.

No I didn't. Posted everyday following the beatdown.

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:34 PM
lol!!!!!!!!!

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 11:36 PM
lol!!!!!!!!!

You now owe me an apology for your false accusationPERIOD

Giuseppe
03-11-2011, 11:37 PM
You now owe me an apology for your false accusationPERIOD

Turn a slider to a 1/16th inch waitin' on it, Mr. Wiki.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midnightpulp
03-11-2011, 11:46 PM
Turn a slider to a 1/16th inch waitin' on it, Mr. Wiki.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You owe me an apologyPERIOD

Giuseppe
03-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Well, you just sit there and wait for it, Mr. Wiki.

Magic2Kobe
03-12-2011, 08:15 AM
midget is such a bitch

Ashy Larry
03-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Bean Bryant has five total rings. Spurs franchise have four total rings.