PDA

View Full Version : Boys in Blue!!!!

sribb43
10-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Get ready Mavs fans. Only 5 more days til the Mavs go for another 50 win season.

11x50 bitches!!!!

Double-Up
10-22-2010, 02:31 PM
You best be ready for the preseason game tonight.

BUMP
10-22-2010, 02:33 PM
In all seriousness, I don't think I've ever been this little interested for an upcoming NBA season ever.

Fpoonsie
10-22-2010, 02:39 PM
In all seriousness, I don't think I've ever been this little interested for an upcoming NBA season ever.

Sadly, this. As an admitted illogical Spur fan, every year, I went into the season thinking that as long as the guys were able to gell, and maybe with some fortuitous season-ending injuries, that my boys were always in it.

The last couple years, that formerly unflappable hope has begun to dwindle.

THIS season, it's pretty much crapped out.

BUMP
10-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Sadly, this. As an admitted illogical Spur fan, every year, I went into the season thinking that as long as the guys were able to gell, and maybe with some fortuitous season-ending injuries, that my boys were always in it.

tbph, the only game I really care about this season is the first time that Miami visits Cleveland :lol

That's gonna awesome

SomeCallMeTim
10-22-2010, 03:02 PM

I think Spur fans have good reason to be optimistic this year. Lakers are still the faves in the West but I think SA will surprise a lot of people. They're underrated this year IMO. I think the year will be more interesting than you expect.

RoddyBukkake
10-22-2010, 03:33 PM
10x50 faggots!

http://i56.tinypic.com/rucvh4.jpg