RoddyBukkake
10-22-2010, 10:03 PM
:lmao

Ari Gold
10-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Yeah pretty sad, at least it's only pre-season. :lol

DaDakota
10-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Really, this is funny, what I took out of the preseason is that the Rockets are right there....

Losing a preseason game, where there were lots of teaching points to make.....it is all good.

DD

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Umm.....WTF

LMAO at Dallas fan for busting a load in his pants, because his team won a preseason game. :rollin

Houston clearly showed they have more overall talent, they controlled pretty much the entire game in your house. Houston has young legs (and not only are they young, they have talent and can play too) and they're going to run all year, while old ass Dallas will slow down.

Celebrate that legendary preseason win though. :lmao

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Umm.....WTF

LMAO at Dallas fan for busting a load in his pants, because his team won a preseason game. :rollin

Houston clearly showed they have more overall talent, they controlled pretty much the entire game in your house. Houston has young legs (and not only are they young, they have talent and can play too) and they're going to run all year, while old ass Dallas will slow down.

what he said

Leonard Curse
10-22-2010, 11:04 PM
Umm.....WTF

you do know what team were talking about here..... this is their bread and butter man, this is dallas basketball! lol i wouldnt be cheering dallas the refs gave you that game anyway, and you guys were getting spanked, i was happy to see yao out there!! looked like terry was falling into yao's legs/feet all game :nope thats erkel basketball for ya, i hate that piece of shit

Greg Oden
10-22-2010, 11:07 PM
:cry the rockets aren't gonna suck! I swear :cry

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:11 PM
???

Oh, I'm sorry......."Greg Oden" isn't allowed to comment on anything NBA related, you know since he's never really playing NBA ball. Dressing up in suits, taking pictures of your dick, and being one of the biggest draft mistakes in the past decade doesn't make you a expert. Moving along.

Greg Oden
10-22-2010, 11:12 PM
fan or mr. shite making injury comments :lol

Steve Kerr
10-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Dressing up in suits
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2084/2432701177_0ee455815b_o.jpg

Greg Oden
10-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Dressing up in suits

http://blog.cleveland.com/startingblocks/2009/06/large_ayao.jpg

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:16 PM
fan or mr. shite making injury comments :lol

First of all, my name is not "Yao Ming".

Second, Yao Ming can take a big fat shit all over Oden, because when he's healthy he can play and doesn't foul out of every game. Don't really know why a Blazer fan is even chirping, especially since Houston usually gets the better of his team. For years everybody had to hear how the Blazers had all this great young talent and how they were supposed to be the next dominant team......now their supposed "great G.M." was fired and they disappoint year in and year out. They aren't even the "best young team" in the West.

Greg Oden
10-22-2010, 11:20 PM

:wow

you're right. your name is dedicated to 2 shitballs who form up to make a shite almost as big as the real mr. shite.

oh and thanks for the great Blazers analysis. Hopefully tlong reads it later and enjoys it :tu

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:21 PM

LOL, Oden never became anything close to what Yao became. Oden even when healthy never lived up to his draft status.

Definition of Franchise failure...

Bowie over Jordan and then drafting a known injury prone player over a phenom like Kevin Durant. :lmao

Latarian Milton
10-22-2010, 11:21 PM

Second, Yao Ming can take a big fat shit all over Oden, because when he's healthy he can play and doesn't foul out of every game. Don't really know why a Blazer fan is even chirping, especially since Houston usually gets the better of his team. For years everybody had to hear how the Blazers had all this great young talent and how they were supposed to be the next dominant team......now their supposed "great G.M." was fired and they disappoint year in and year out. They aren't even the "best young team" in the West.

your name is Shite tho

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:22 PM
:wow

you're right. your name is dedicated to 2 shitballs who form up to make a shite almost as big as the real mr. shite.

oh and thanks for the great Blazers analysis. Hopefully tlong reads it later and enjoys it :tu

"two shit balls" who have had more success and impact than #1 ovrl pick Greg Oden. :lmao

And when Luther Head is one of the names.......that's ****ing sad. :lol

Giuseppe
10-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Yao has accomplished nary a thing. Media just babysat his ass thru the years.

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:23 PM
your name is Shite tho

What's up with this "shite" crap......I'm not muslim.

Don't really care about the name....it's too late to change it, unless a admin wants to help me out. Don't really want to start a new account.

Greg Oden
10-22-2010, 11:24 PM
:cry all these negavtive Oden comments are sending me to the sidelines to talk to the oll ball coach :cry

Greg Oden
10-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Don't really want to start a new account.

:lmao you act like anyone is gonna notice all 1,000+ of you empty ass posts are missing.

Greg Oden
10-22-2010, 11:25 PM

crucify/tree of woe

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:27 PM

If I wanted a Lakers' opinion, I'd go and pull Kobe off the nearest white bitch that he's raping.

#1 thing I've noticed since I returned to this board from the offseason.....it's getting over run with too many brain damaged Laker fans.

The #1 thing that kills good basketball message boards.......idiot Laker fans. They flood the board with stupid threads and everything turns into something about Kobe, because sucking eachother off on their own board just doesn't suffice for them.....they've got to branch out like a freaking virus. They also can't step away from their collective circle jerks to have a good basketball discussion.

Latarian Milton
10-22-2010, 11:29 PM
at least it wasn't too late yet when blazers realized the fact. oden is still young so it's too early at this point of time to call him a failure imho, and i'm pretty sure no team will offer Oden the same prodigious salary like Shite earns.

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:29 PM
:lmao you act like anyone is gonna notice all 1,000+ of you empty ass posts are missing.

And you're acting like anyone is going to notice Greg Oden... Has he even started his NBA career yet?

P.S.

learn the english language....your sentence makes no sense.

Greg Oden
10-22-2010, 11:30 PM
hey man, can you provide more Blazers analysis for tlong to read later?

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:32 PM
at least it wasn't too late yet when blazers realized the fact. oden is still young so it's too early at this point of time to call him a failure imho, and i'm pretty sure no team will offer Oden the same prodigious salary like Shite earns.

:rollin The reason why they were able to "notice that fact" early on was because Oden has been a broke bitch from day one.

Yao was a horse when he first came into the league as far as "availability" goes.

Latarian Milton
10-22-2010, 11:34 PM
And you're acting like anyone is going to notice Greg Oden... Has he ever started his NBA career yet?

P.S.

the total money Oden has earned all his professional career is still smaller than what Shite's paid in one year by the Houston Rockets. You can't be a real Rockets fan and a Shite's fan at the same time tbh.

Latarian Milton
10-22-2010, 11:35 PM
And you're acting like anyone is going to notice Greg Oden... Has he even started his NBA career yet?

P.S.

sorry but GO's posts make myriad times more sense than yours do tbh.

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:37 PM
sorry but GO's posts make myriad times more sense than yours do tbh.

Well it makes sense........you probably have to be stupid to read and understand stupid.

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:38 PM
the total money Oden has earned all his professional career is still smaller than what Shite's paid in one year by the Houston Rockets. You can't be a real Rockets fan and a Shite's fan at the same time tbh.

What the hell is a "shite fan"? If you're referring to Yao....why the heck wouldn't a Rockets fan root for Yao? When he does good so do the Rockets, when he's out, we root for whoever is healthy.

This Rockets team is no longer built around Yao (we can survive without him)....when he's healthy he's a asset though.

Latarian Milton
10-22-2010, 11:44 PM
:rollin The reason why they were able to "notice that fact" early on was because Oden has been a broke bitch from day one.

Yao was a horse when he first came into the league as far as "availability" goes.

yao was shit since his birth. he was just sugarcoated hence didn't taste too bad in his first several years. when the rockets realized what the shite really was, it was already too late because the shite had already signed a giant contract.

R.I.P. Rockets

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:48 PM
yao was shit since his birth. he was just sugarcoated and didn't taste too bad in his first several years.

And yet while being a "shit" in your eyes.....he's still a globel Icon and one of the most successful people on the planet while your floating around on the internet sporting a avatar of some fat kid.

So the real question is....If Yao is "shit", what do you think of yourself? :lol

Latarian Milton
10-22-2010, 11:50 PM
Well it makes sense........you probably have to be stupid to read and understand stupid.

if i were Greg Oden I would never ever try to understand your sayings cuz i know any attempt to understand a dumbass would turn out forlorn. shite is always shite just as he's supposed to be, it's forlorn work too to try spicing up the shite with your dumb cosmetics.

Tmac&Luther
10-22-2010, 11:50 PM
it was already too late because the shite had already signed a giant contract.

Yeah umm, where's this "giant contract" that you speak of? Yao's a FA after this year.

Latarian Milton
10-22-2010, 11:54 PM
rockets agreed shite's demand of a giant contract because they thought at the time that Shite was a young promising dude who was tied to his best years, which however would be cruelly proved wrong later.

Latarian Milton
10-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Yeah umm, where's this "giant contract" that you speak of? Yao's a FA after this year.

he already got giant money off it. he was paid 18m last season, for not playing ONE FUCKING game the entire season.

Latarian Milton
10-23-2010, 12:05 AM
And yet while being a "shit" in your eyes.....he's still a globel Icon and one of the most successful people on the planet while your floating around on the internet sporting a avatar of some fat kid.

So the real question is....If Yao is "shit", what do you think of yourself? :lol

shite is truly a good epitome of your country though. having lived in america for nearly 10 years shite still speaks bad engrish like anyone of you fags. shite is indeed a shameful representative of your country as well as your race, whereas he's still considered an idol by most of you fags, and only by you fags.

Tmac&Luther
10-23-2010, 12:29 AM
shite is truly a good epitome of your country though. having lived in america for nearly 10 years shite still speaks bad engrish like anyone of you fags. shite is indeed a shameful representative of your country as well as your race, whereas he's still considered an idol by most of you fags, and only by you fags.

:lmao So now I'm Chinese. LOL, honestly how fucking stupid are you?

Don't answer that, you'll only further embarrass yourself.

Tmac&Luther
10-23-2010, 12:33 AM
if i were Greg Oden I would never ever try to understand your sayings cuz i know any attempt to understand a dumbass would turn out forlorn. shite is always shite just as he's supposed to be, it's forlorn work too to try spicing up the shite with your dumb cosmetics.

What are my "sayings"....now you're just pulling shit out of your ass, but that's expected from a tard who types something like this.

at least it wasn't too late yet when blazers realized the fact. oden is still young so it's too early at this point of time to call him a failure imho, and I'm pretty sure no team will offer Oden the same prodigious salary like Shite earns.

Yao Ming played more games in his rookie season than Oden has played in his entire career to date.....not to mention that when healthy Oden can't carry Yao's rice bowl. That's the reason why no other team will ever offer him a "prodigious salary" dumbass. Not only is he made of glass, but he sucks even when he can play. :rolleyes

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-23-2010, 12:42 AM
What idiot said that the Rockets had more overall talent than Dallas??????????? lol poor rockets fans

Tmac&Luther
10-23-2010, 12:49 AM
What idiot said that the Rockets had more overall talent than Dallas??????????? lol poor rockets fans

I did and they are deeper.....hence more overall talent.

The only clear cut advantages y'all have is Dirk and Butler.

noob cake
10-23-2010, 02:09 AM

lol reactionary Dallas fans celebrating the championship they won tonight.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-23-2010, 02:13 AM
I could care less about this pre season game, means nothing to me.
I find Rockets fans very funny though, a team that has constantly been shit on by the Mavs and they talk as if they are better???? LOL ok, we'll see how long you Rockets fans stay confident. I have a feeling it won't be long

Tmac&Luther
10-23-2010, 02:18 AM
I could care less about this pre season game, means nothing to me.
I find Rockets fans very funny though, a team that has constantly been shit on by the Mavs and they talk as if they are better???? LOL ok, we'll see how long you Rockets fans stay confident. I have a feeling it won't be long

First of all.......don't care about preseason games either, which is why this loss didn't bother me at all...and why I LMAO at the other Mav fan who started a thread, because his team won a preseason game.

2nd, feel free to bump this thread at any time.

From top to bottom the Rockets have more talent and the Dallas Mavericks.

The Mavericks have more experience and experience is highly important and can give you a edge over talent, but as far as pure raw talent goes.......Houston is more talented and deeper. They also might have the best bench in the league.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-23-2010, 02:20 AM
Houston and Portland fans should stick with the "if we're healthy ..." because thats all you guys got. Even if both teams are healthy ( I have a better chance of fucking Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears than that happenning) THEY STILL ARE IRRELEVENT to anything out West, the three teams to watch out west are LA,OKC, AND DALLAS.

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-23-2010, 02:22 AM
First of all.......don't care about preseason games either, which is why this loss didn't bother me at all...and why I LMAO at the other Mav fan who started a thread, because his team won a preseason game.

The Mavericks have more experience and experience is highly important and can give you a edge over talent, but as far as pure raw talent goes.......Houston is more talented and deeper. They also might have the best bench in the league.

Can't hate on a fan for believing in his team so I respect your point of view. I guess we'll see very soon

Kai
10-23-2010, 02:28 AM
It's the beginning of the season, so every team's fans feel like their team is better than the other team. Let's see how the season plays out.

lol at Latarian Milton and Greg Oden trolls. You guys are trying to hard and just come off butthurt. :toast

Indazone
10-23-2010, 02:47 AM
LOL at Rogue trolling the hell out of Tmac and Luther :lol

Roddy Beaubois
10-23-2010, 02:54 AM
Just saw the highlights

:lmao god damn the rockers are stupid.

Roddy Beaubois
10-23-2010, 02:55 AM
Dressing up in suits.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/steve_aschburner/05/13/injuries/yao-ming.jpg

Greg Oden
10-23-2010, 03:04 AM
It's the beginning of the season, so every team's fans feel like their team is better than the other team. Let's see how the season plays out.

lol at Latarian Milton and Greg Oden trolls. You guys are trying to hard and just come off butthurt. :toast

I'm so mad tmac and luther keeps making Greg Oden injury 'jokes' :cry :ihit:madrun:pctoss:soapbox:

sefant77
10-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Umm.....WTF

Too bad the Rockets players and fans would have celebrate the same way, so just shut up moron

sefant77
10-23-2010, 12:38 PM

Its really cute how i read from almost every rockets fan that the Rockets are better because the Mavs just beat them at home with a miracle shot.

Interesting because the Mavs didnt play with two of their Top-7 players with Roddy and Chandler and they still won.

More talented and deeper? Better bench? With Roddy starting it will be:

Barea
Terry
Jones
Marion
Chandler(Ajinca/Mahinmi)

Lowry
Brainbug Lee
Budinger
Hill/Patterson
Hayes

Miller and Jeffries are done anyway. Size on the bench missing, not that this will be important in the west. Hill proved shit so far.

So no, the Rockets bench isnt better or deeper.

Kai
10-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Its really cute how i read from almost every rockets fan that the Rockets are better because the Mavs just beat them at home with a miracle shot.

Interesting because the Mavs didnt play with two of their Top-7 players with Roddy and Chandler and they still won.

Barea
Terry
Jones
Marion
Chandler(Ajinca/Mahinmi)

Lowry
Brainbug Lee
Budinger
Hill/Patterson
Hayes

Miller and Jeffries are done anyway. Size on the bench missing, not that this will be important in the west. Hill proved shit so far.

Bro, you realize that I, along with probably every other Rockets fan would look at that list and think that the Rockets have a better squad. You and Dallas fans think differently. Just let the season play out, or at least start before you start spouting off that your team is so much better. Also, Jeffries would have to do something worthwhile before being "done" :lol

duhoh
10-23-2010, 03:21 PM

on the court yes. off the court, well the man draws a larger audience (especially all them chinese people) than the super bowl.

he did do a lot for the international fanbase for sure.

dallas can claim depth though rockets fans.

Iceman101
10-23-2010, 06:43 PM

Barea
Terry
Jones
Marion
Chandler(Ajinca/Mahinmi)

Lowry
Brainbug Lee
Budinger
Hill/Patterson
Hayes

Stopped reading when you listed Barea and Terry as if they are good

Giuseppe
10-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Terry=the consummate failure.

FkTL
10-23-2010, 08:24 PM
it was a real shame for mavs tho. they only won the game by a single point over the broken rockets, that's really sad... a 2nd round exit will be the best to expect from the mavs in the upcoming season.

FkTL
10-23-2010, 08:30 PM
Bro, you realize that I, along with probably every other Rockets fan would look at that list and think that the Rockets have a better squad. You and Dallas fans think differently. Just let the season play out, or at least start before you start spouting off that your team is so much better. Also, Jeffries would have to do something worthwhile before being "done" :lol
it really looks crazy to me that some of you rockets fans expect so much from Jeffries. as soon as the real season begins, jefferies will go straightly towards the bench and sits at the end of it the whole season. Lee will see more playing time because he is young and is indubitably a pivot in their future blueprint. Battier still plays concrete defense which will approximately guarantee him at least 36min a game.

FkTL
10-23-2010, 08:43 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/steve_aschburner/05/13/injuries/yao-ming.jpg
yao's come-back has been really impressive and miraculous so far, and hopefully he will contribute more in the regular season, however his playing time will be severely limited not only because of his injury but also the new signing- brad miller.

though yao is a better player than miller individually, the later has a long and solid friendship with Adelman and is thought to be a better fit for Adelman's princeton system. if playing fine miller will be a powerful dynamo for the rockets system, which will only preside yao even further. Rockets have no pass-first PG or SG so they will certainly benefit alot from a big man who makes assists like brad miller.

Indazone
10-23-2010, 09:40 PM
yao's come-back has been really impressive and miraculous so far, and hopefully he will contribute more in the regular season, however his playing time will be severely limited not only because of his injury but also the new signing- brad miller.

though yao is a better player than miller individually, the later has a long and solid friendship with Adelman and is thought to be a better fit for Adelman's princeton system. if playing fine miller will be a powerful dynamo for the rockets system, which will only preside yao even further. Rockets have no pass-first PG or SG so they will certainly benefit alot from a big man who makes assists like brad miller.

In Adleman's Princeton offense, Miller is the control tower because he can pass on a dime and see over everyone to make the passes. He's critical and he's going to be running the offense not the guards. Guards, Forwards and even the Center Miller cut up and down flexing the offense in a read-react system. Miller is going to be invaluable to the Rockets because he already knows Adleman's offense.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Who has been a champion?

Rockets or Mavs?

Mavs fans should shut the fuck up-for life.

Nuff sed

#41 Shoot Em Up
10-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Who has been a champion?

Rockets or Mavs?

Nuff sed

Your an idiot. nuff said.
Anyway the OP is a complete and utter moron for even starting a thread about a preseason game. No wonder everybody on here hates you dumbazz mavs fans

FkTL
10-23-2010, 11:30 PM
Anyway the OP is a complete and utter moron for even starting a thread about a preseason game. No wonder everybody on here hates you dumbazz mavs fans
rockets fans, you mean?

4>0rings
10-24-2010, 02:43 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kai
10-24-2010, 11:54 AM
it really looks crazy to me that some of you rockets fans expect so much from Jeffries. as soon as the real season begins, jefferies will go straightly towards the bench and sits at the end of it the whole season. Lee will see more playing time because he is young and is indubitably a pivot in their future blueprint. Battier still plays concrete defense which will approximately guarantee him at least 36min a game.

No, I meant Jeffries can't be "done" because he never "started". He's a scrub through and through.

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 12:00 PM
^Precisely. He's a shining example for contraction.

silverblk mystix
10-24-2010, 02:21 PM

:lmao

kamikazi_player
10-24-2010, 02:31 PM

I think Rick knows that Yao will get injured if he plays half the season playing 30-35 minutes a game. I really don't think it's too much of Brad Miller. He is just a decent insurance for them to get by when the Rockets need to go big. Rick is smart by not letting him play so many minutes until the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if Yao gets a lot of days off in the middle of the season.

Roxsfan
10-24-2010, 10:55 PM
LOL at the mavs players jumping around like they won a championship after narrowly beating the rox in preseason. Pathetic.

sefant77
10-25-2010, 04:04 PM
Stopped reading when you listed Barea and Terry as if they are good

And still he lights up the Rockets in every game :rollin

Iceman101
10-25-2010, 04:06 PM
And still he lights up the Rockets in every game :rollin

What else does he do? Just wondering

sefant77
10-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Who has been a champion?

Rockets or Mavs?

Nuff sed

Without the Jordan Baseball brainfart no rings for the Rockets.

They not even won one time their division after 1995.

Just reached one time the western semifinals since 1998

lol two rings faggots :lol

sefant77
10-25-2010, 04:12 PM
What else does he do? Just wondering

Dont know, tell me a player on the Rockets bench that does more than him....

Ah so funny, Rockets with the old McGrady disease, too much talking. Just shut up and deliver a good season and start talking then...

Iceman101
10-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Without the Jordan Baseball brainfart no rings for the Rockets.

They not even won one time their division after 1995.

Just reached one time the western semifinals since 1998

lol two rings faggots :lol

Personally, I don't believe in using ring smack, it is a what have you done for me lately kind of business. However, you talk this shit as if the Mavericks have accomplished anything more than a trip to the couch to watch the Finals with the Rockets. What have they done? Nothing, just like the Rockets have done nothing since '98.

Iceman101
10-25-2010, 04:21 PM

Ah so funny, Rockets with the old McGrady disease, too much talking. Just shut up and deliver a good season and start talking then...

:lmao Everyone on the bench provides more than that turtlehead fuck

Tmac&Luther
10-25-2010, 04:38 PM

Are you serious?

sefant77
10-25-2010, 05:19 PM
sure, im also serious about the fact that the little dwarf in your avatar is stupid little chuckhead without any playmaking skills

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2010, 05:24 PM
sure, im also serious about the fact that the little dwarf in your avatar is stupid little chuckhead without any playmaking skills

He's the main reason Houston pushed LA to 7 games in '08-09 playoffs, imo...he gave LA fits

Iceman101
10-25-2010, 06:16 PM

That's not Barea or Terry in his avatar

Ashy Larry
10-25-2010, 06:41 PM

Yao's alternate uniform

Tmac&Luther
10-25-2010, 06:54 PM
Yao's alternate uniform

Yao and Bynum must play for the same team...

Speaking of Bynum, is he even playing tomorrow?

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 06:55 PM
No, he hasn't played since he stuck Perkins in a hole, and rang from sea to shining sea.