mexicanjunior
10-22-2010, 11:20 PM
It certainly helps...

Spursfan092120
10-23-2010, 12:15 AM
can't hurt...

LoneStarState'sPride
10-23-2010, 02:29 AM
Absolutely not, but I hope they win the WS anyway.

Roddy Beaubois
10-23-2010, 02:46 AM
So do the Rangers make up for it?

At least one Dallas team is doing something.

:lmao San Antonio

BUMP
10-23-2010, 02:55 AM
um, fuck yeah!!

Gutter92
10-23-2010, 03:16 AM
At least one Dallas team is doing something.

:lmao San Antonio

lol baseball, the hobby where overweight men get paid millions to stay outa shape and attempt to hit a ball, then run what..90 feet? better than golf i suppose

benefactor
10-23-2010, 08:03 AM
What is this "Rangers?"

BlackSwordsMan
10-23-2010, 11:30 AM
What is this "Rangers?"

Some team no one supported nor watched on TV until they started to beat the yankees.

Kai
10-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Kinda sucks that Cliff Lee is gonna be a Yankee in a couple months...

benefactor
10-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Some team no one supported nor watched on TV until they started to beat the yankees.
So it's kinda like supporting the Cowboys?

TwelveGs210
10-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Not at all, considering I'm a Cowboys fan in San Antonio, and I could give 2 shits about fucking baseball.

Only the Spurs doing big things early will make the pain of the early Cowboys season result subside.

austN Spur
10-23-2010, 01:59 PM
^ what he said

SpursNextRomanEmpire
10-23-2010, 02:02 PM
No

slick'81
10-23-2010, 02:53 PM
lol rangers finally getting over its about damn time

ShoogarBear
10-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Chance for revenge?

http://pdngallery.com/20years/sports/images/09_walter_iooss.jpg

Spursfan092120
10-23-2010, 10:59 PM
correction...some team that SOME PEOPLE didn't support or watch until they started to beat the Yanks.

silverblk mystix
10-23-2010, 11:19 PM
Not at all, considering I'm a Cowboys fan in San Antonio, and I could give 2 shits about fucking baseball.

Only the Spurs winning the NBA title will make the pain of the early Cowboys season result subside.

fify :toast

StylisticS
10-24-2010, 02:21 AM
Chance for revenge?

http://pdngallery.com/20years/sports/images/09_walter_iooss.jpg

I'd say Dallas got that revenge in 1993....and 1994.

Harry Callahan
10-25-2010, 11:55 PM
A 69ers fan is one of the few that really has no business making fun of Dallas. Honestly.

The cowboys roster just tuned this joke of a coaching staff out.

Obstructed_View
10-26-2010, 12:17 AM
At this point, Baylor's my football life raft. :lmao

symple19
10-26-2010, 12:39 AM
lol cowboys

Technique
10-26-2010, 12:53 AM
Can people finally stop saying the Cowboy's have bandwagon fans? This isn't the 90s.

LakerHater
10-26-2010, 01:29 AM
Can people finally stop saying the Cowboy's have bandwagon fans? This isn't the 90s.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2m3g483.jpg

dallasmavsnfuego214
10-26-2010, 01:38 AM
I don't understand why everybody acts like all Cowboy fans are bandwagoners or why we are the "Lakers and Yankees" of football?

If you are a true Cowboy fan like me, this past decade has been full of disappointment, choke jobs, and heartbreak quite the opposite of the Yankees and Lakers. I would pray just to have half the success as those teams have had in their respective sports.

J.T.
10-26-2010, 03:58 AM

hahahahaha, no. the cowboys have legions of fans who exist solely to pimp those "got five? we do" t-shirts. tbh i'd actually be all for the steelers organization creating a t-shirt that says "got five? we used to" just to mock dallas and i fucking hate the steelers. to cowboy fan it doesn't matter that they were five years old when aikman last laced them up or don't know who roger staubach or tony dorsett are. they just care about that t-shirt.

and tbh the next generation of cowboy fan is going to be the exact same way. because anyone raising a kid to be a cowboy fan right now only has "got five? we do" to fall back on. i feel sorry for any man who has been having to answer "daddy, why do the cowboys suck?" at any point in the past 14+ years. there's going to be a whole legion of new cowboy fans that don't know what it's like to have a winning team and is going to talk shit about players and cowboys teams they never even saw play.

SAtown
10-26-2010, 04:22 AM
hahahahaha, no. the cowboys have legions of fans who exist solely to pimp those "got five? we do" t-shirts. tbh i'd actually be all for the steelers organization creating a t-shirt that says "got five? we used to" just to mock dallas and i fucking hate the steelers. to cowboy fan it doesn't matter that they were five years old when aikman last laced them up or don't know who roger staubach or tony dorsett are. they just care about that t-shirt.

and tbh the next generation of cowboy fan is going to be the exact same way. because anyone raising a kid to be a cowboy fan right now only has "got five? we do" to fall back on. i feel sorry for any man who has been having to answer "daddy, why do the cowboys suck?" at any point in the past 14+ years. there's going to be a whole legion of new cowboy fans that don't know what it's like to have a winning team and is going to talk shit about players and cowboys teams they never even saw play.

:lmao You're the biggest bandwagoner in the NFL Forum so shut your fucking mouth

J.T.
10-26-2010, 04:38 AM
:lmao You're the biggest bandwagoner in the NFL Forum so shut your fucking mouth

hahaha, no. that's your fellow jet fan faggot darrins by a mother fucking longshot. i have been pimping the colts as long as i've been on spurstalk and since before manning's ring. biggest dick in the nfl forum? maybe. bandwagoner is just a cute little nickname butthurt faggots like yourself and 8 out of 10 cowboy fans that post here call me because they can't handle getting regulated by me or my colts.

SAtown
10-26-2010, 05:05 AM
i have been pimping the colts as long as i've been on spurstalk and since before manning's ring.

:lmao Nice.

just shut the fuck up already. Only you and your little Mav/Coltfan girlfriend on here thinks your shit is cute. Maybe next time you take some drugs you can kill yourself successfully :lol

J.T.
10-26-2010, 05:21 AM
:lmao Nice.

just shut the fuck up already. Only you and your little Mav/Coltfan girlfriend on here thinks your shit is cute. Maybe next time you take some drugs you can kill yourself successfully :lol

satown do you seriously think anything you say in here matters at all? you used to be an average nfl forum poster then at some point during last season you went all jack torrance because you couldn't handle the colts being undefeated or me and dirk4mvp talking shit after every win. or maybe you're just still butthurt that peyton manning fucked the shit out of the jets inverted vagina in the afc championship last year. bottom line is you need to keep your bitchmade mouth shut because the only two posters in here that will even remotely take your side are spermonyourface and kamikazi_faggot, who i'm already convinced are the same person anyway.

Zelophehad
10-26-2010, 05:27 AM
Honestly, I'm still in shock over this team. Fucking unbelievable.

Kai
10-26-2010, 09:46 AM
This is kinda like the Titans last year. They'll get a win against Jax though.

TheManFromAcme
10-26-2010, 12:33 PM
Sweetness at it's best. Screw the Cryboys.
They were overhyped all summer long.

They are going nowhere......fast. :toast

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Sweetness at it's best. Screw the Cryboys.
They were overhyped all summer long.

They are going nowhere......fast. :toast

I don't think they were over hyped. I think they are drastically under performing.

Obstructed_View
10-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Yep, I agree. People who say "they just aren't that good" are letting them off the hook. They are humungously underachieving. They may be the most dreadfully underperforming team of all time, which is a hell of a lot bigger indictment than to just say "well they aren't very good" like they have no control over it.

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 01:24 PM

ShoogarBear
10-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Yep, I agree. People who say "they just aren't that good" are letting them off the hook. They are humungously underachieving. They may be the most dreadfully underperforming team of all time, which is a hell of a lot bigger indictment than to just say "well they aren't very good" like they have no control over it.

That's actually a good point. I mean, you see underperformance like this all the time in the NBA and in baseball. It's rare to see this in football. Sure there've been the Marty Schottenheimer and Jim Mora teams that couldn't win in the playoffs, but I can't recall offhand a team underperforming so badly in the regular season.

Greg Oden
10-26-2010, 11:51 PM
or maybe you're just still butthurt that peyton manning fucked the shit out of the jets inverted vagina in the afc championship last year.

ring a ding ding

samikeyp
10-27-2010, 10:02 AM
yep, i agree. People who say "they just aren't that good" are letting them off the hook. They are humungously underachieving. They may be the most dreadfully underperforming team of all time, which is a hell of a lot bigger indictment than to just say "well they aren't very good" like they have no control over it.

+10