PDA

View Full Version : menopause...

Latarian Milton
10-23-2010, 09:00 AM
I'm about 2 years older than my wife, the woman I've been married to since some 20 years ago. We both love each other as much as ever and our love has never faded... my wife still looks as attractive to me as ever, despite the lines of wrinkles that age gained her. my love for her has never been reduced by the change of her look, in all honesty, but my wife doesn't seem to accept it so easily and magnanimously.

well into my 40s, i still feel very energetic and often partake various sports activities. I know i'm getting older and older and I'm no longer what i used to be, but I've never dropped my habit of sports exercises, which may very well be the reason why i'm still in good shape even at such an age. I'm approaching 50 now but i never feel this old. I feel like I was still well under 40, despite the wrinkles and greyness grown on my head in recent years.

although i also have felt some declination happening to my body, I can always minimize the negative impacts and remain optimistic, but I never managed to influence my wife with such positive mentalities. She hasn't worn any skirt or dress for over 2 years and her sexual feverishness was not even 1/10 it used to be. I've also noticed that she has never used any menstrual stuff since about a year ago.

while the changes on her body come about, the changes on her mind are more obvious and drastic than physical changes. she's easy to get upset or angered now, and also seems very obstinate at times.

she still loves our family more than anything, and so do i.

sex is surely a component of our marriage but it's only a small part. even in her early 20s she was nowhere near the word "sexy". It was her glamorous personalities that I love most and always appreciate to date, especially her honesty and kindness. I had a few other brief relationships before her, but I found none of the previous girls even 1/10 as honest and kind as my wife was.

although my wife may has changed a lot, she's still the woman I love most and love forever.

apalisoc_9
10-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Sorry bro, but I'm not feeling your writing skills.