PDA

View Full Version : why do spurs fans always root for the dallas area teams

Hurricane Chris
10-23-2010, 05:47 PM
when it comes to every sport outside basketball? they'll scoff DFW until football or baseball season rolls around, then they're hardcore cowboy and ranger fans crofl

Spursfan092120
10-23-2010, 11:03 PM
when it comes to every sport outside basketball? they'll scoff DFW until football or baseball season rolls around, then they're hardcore cowboy and ranger fans crofl
Because San Antonio doesn't have a fucking football or baseball team...we're raised on Texas sports...therefore, that's who we cheer for...most of us are old enough to be around since before the Texans, so the only NFL team around was either the Oilers or the Cowboys, and the only baseball teams are the Astros or the Rangers...wait a minute...nevermind...who gives a shit what you think anyway? Fuck it..pretend I didn't say anything.

Amarelooms
10-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Lol at that dummy above....they mock the Mavs and Dallas but then cheer for the Cowboys and Rangers. We all know Dallas >>>>> San Antonio as far as cities go

:elephant

4>0rings
10-24-2010, 02:39 AM
Lol at that dummy above....they mock the Mavs and Dallas but then cheer for the Cowboys and Rangers. We all know Dallas >>>>> San Antonio as far as cities go

:elephantI can promise you, spur fan would be behind the mavs 100% if their fans didn't like to take it up the ass and brag about being gaped.

Roddy Beaubois
10-24-2010, 05:01 AM
lol 4>0rings butthurt

Spursfan092120
10-24-2010, 11:18 PM

:elephant
Never said shit about Dallas..never been there...yeah, I'm not a Mavs fan..that's because I'm a Spurs fan..I'm a Cowboys fan and Rangers fan because my area doesn't have a football or baseball team, and I was raised cheering for them. And who the fuck said I was from San Antonio?

bresilhac
10-25-2010, 05:55 PM
I do not support any Dallas area teams. I was born and raised in San Antonio and I totally despise the cowpigs. I also spent a good portion of my younger years in Northern Virginia so I became an avid Redskin fan. Which I am to this day.

The belief that all San Antonio pro sports fans cheer for either Dallas or Houston teams is a huge fucking myth.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Love the Cowboys, but would have become a Vikings or Saints fan had they moved to SA like what was in the works years ago. Still, grew up cheering for the Cowboys, but despise the mavs and really couldn't give two shits about the stars or rangers.