PDA

View Full Version : Can I have a favor from my fellow Spurs fan?

NickiRasgo
10-24-2010, 02:03 AM
Hello to all of you, I know it's an OT to this board but I need your help.:depressed

We have this contest in our school named Audio-Visual-Presentation Contest and we have entry for this one, this is our entry:

RGuV9w4Nxe4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGuV9w4Nxe4)

We need your help esp. by viewing, liking as well (if you like) on YouTube and spreading/sharing it if it's okay. This is 15% in the total criteria in the contest. As of now, we're 2nd in most viewed out of 4 contestant and 1st (I think) in likes. We need to be the 1st in most viewed for us to achieved the perfect 15%.:depressed

Of course there's a cash prize for the winning entry.

I'm a Spurs fan since 2002 when I was 10 years old because of NBA Live 2002, I know it's a bit bandwagon but I really liked the Spurs in NBA video game because of Tim Duncan and in fact I don't even have a background on them. Then when the 2002-2003 started, I started watching NBA and I'm always rooting on the Spurs then I'm really surprised that they even won championship that year. Then it all started here as a Spurs fan. I liked them because of the simplicity; black and white jersey's and home court as well and the way they're playing, basic offense and defense, playing with heart and mind also.

Being a Spurs fan also, I bought even face towel, socks, mouse pad, pin buttons, etc. lol But I don't even have jersey of a Spurs player (I want Tim Duncan's jersey) because I don't even have money to buy it there (US). Because I'm still a student and doesn't have that much money to buy and pay for that shipping here (Philippines). That's why I need your help because I'm planning to use that prize (money) if ever we win that contest, to buy a Spurs' jersey there as a Christmas gift to myself.:depressed

I'll hope you me out with this one.:depressed

Thanks in advance.

@Admin/Mods

Please allow this. :depressed As a Christmas gift to myself.:depressed

PS: Please respect also my post I know it's a bit funny and I'm sorry if there is a grammatical error in my post.

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 03:09 AM
Just "viewed" it and "liked" it...just be sure to pay me a cut if you win some greenbacks

AussieFanKurt
10-24-2010, 03:12 AM
viewed and liked, give it a better name so its easier for people to stumble across

NickiRasgo
10-24-2010, 03:25 AM
Thanks guys. :D By the way, the account is not ours.

#2!
10-24-2010, 03:44 AM
Is that a picture of you in your avatar? If it is the guy behind you is staring at your ass.

NickiRasgo
10-24-2010, 03:54 AM
Is that a picture of you in your avatar? If it is the guy behind you is staring at your ass.

No it's not me. lol She is my idol in volleyball. :D Her name is Rachel Anne Daquis.

Bukefal
10-24-2010, 05:20 AM
Watched it & liked it. Good luck! :tu

NickiRasgo
10-24-2010, 06:33 AM
Watched it & liked it. Good luck! :tu

Thanks man! :D

GSH
10-24-2010, 08:57 AM
It's already February 25 here in Philippines and it's also my birthday, I hope Spurs will win against Thunder as a birthday gift. :downspin: But it's alright if they will lose the game.

I remembered this post from last season. A true fan.

I was going to get you an I-Phone for Christmas, but since this is what you want... watched and liked.

NickiRasgo
10-24-2010, 09:22 AM
I remembered this post from last season. A true fan.

I was going to get you an I-Phone for Christmas, but since this is what you want... watched and liked.

Thanks man! :D Wow iPhone! lol

Spurs Jersey (Tim Duncan) > iPhone

:lol

Yeah, here in Philippines, only few of us is a Spurs fan, most of them are Celtics fan > Lakers fan > Heat fan. They don't appreciate how well Spurs plays esp. basic offense and defense. :bang

NickiRasgo
10-24-2010, 11:48 AM
It's unfair!

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7541/yeheyx.jpg

:bang

Or try this:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs256.snc4/40163_1490638179188_1030990847_31249366_5161247_n. jpg

:bang :bang :bang

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2010, 12:34 AM
Thanks man! :D Wow iPhone! lol

Spurs Jersey (Tim Duncan) > iPhone

:lol

Yeah, here in Philippines, only few of us is a Spurs fan, most of them are Celtics fan > Lakers fan > Heat fan. They don't appreciate how well Spurs plays esp. basic offense and defense. :bang

If there's one word to describe the Spurs offense, it's basic.

#2!
10-25-2010, 01:04 AM
If there's one word to describe the Spurs offense, it's basic.
crofl

Old School 44
10-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Nice video. I understand the IT connection, but didn't care for the "computerized" narrator.

NickiRasgo
10-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Nice video. I understand the IT connection, but didn't care for the "computerized" narrator.

Thanks dude. :D

We only have 9 hours left and the "voting" is close. :depressed Please help.:depressed

NickiRasgo
10-27-2010, 08:25 AM
Thanks to all of you guys. :) But unfortunately, we were screwed in the middle of the presentation, they didn't present what's in the YouTube and they presented the 2nd to the last video file that we passed to them. That video is not high-resolution and the audio is not yet finalized but they allow us to re-submit the video file. It's not the same what is uploaded in the YouTube. They're unfair. :( We're still seeking for the truth because right now there is 3 issue regarding this competition.

I don't care if they will see this post here, I'm very angry and disappointed right now.

Leonard Curse
10-27-2010, 08:42 AM
what th e hell is going on in this thread dammit

NickiRasgo
10-27-2010, 08:47 AM
what th e hell is going on in this thread dammit

I'm just asked them a favor in liking and viewing our entry in the contest.

Leonard Curse
10-27-2010, 09:02 AM
haha im jk i was bored.. sorry you guys got robbed! dont get discouraged get motivated & kick some ass

NickiRasgo
10-27-2010, 09:55 AM
haha im jk i was bored.. sorry you guys got robbed! dont get discouraged get motivated & kick some ass

Sad to say, they just removed the 15% which is Online Voting without knowing what is the truth behind it. One of my group mate said that, it's already done, we cannot do anything more about it and it's already judged by the judges.