PDA

View Full Version : Lebron does not care what everyone of y;all thinks anymore

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-24-2010, 04:37 PM
I know the heat is on James right now, but it seems like he doesn't care anymore :lol

He tweeted Slam's top 50 players this season on his tweeter.

http://twitter.com/KingJames

KingJames wrote:Retweet SLAMonline Top 50: @KingJames, No. 1: The definitive ranking of the NBA’s best players. http://dlvr.it/7RL0q

about 2 hours ago via web
Retweeted by KingJames

SLAM's rankings:

1) LeBron James
2) Kobe Bryant
3) Kevin Durant
4) Dwyane Wade
5) Dwight Howard
6) Carmelo Anthony
7) Chris Paul
8) Deron Williams
9) Dirk Nowitzki
10) Pau Gasol

Maybe its just me, but I'd rather have Lebron be himself. If the NBA wants some trying hard, all american wannabe golden boy, then they can prop Kevin Durant as much as they want. Lebron is the leagues most hated player but he also happens to be the best. I'd like to see him destroy every team on a nightly basis while his sidekicks Wade and Bosh helps him to make it happen.

Tis season is going to be good.

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Bryant fueled his innards with hate & disgust and it served him well.

We'll see if James is serious and can actually go it alone like Bryant di....does.

AussieFanKurt
10-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Just the fact he calls himself KingJames on his twitter epitomises why people hate him. He's an arrogant fuck who performs in season and then chokes and can't be a gracious loser in the post-season

Jose Canseco
10-24-2010, 05:31 PM
If he doesn't care, why did he have to tweet that list to all of his twitter followers as some kind of insecure reaffirmation that people like him?

Someone needs to tell LeBron that if he doesn't care what people think, he should shut the fuck up and stop trying so hard pretending he doesn't care. Right, he doesn't care, but he he keeps mental notes of what people say. He doesn't care but he's going to tweet about how some writer says he's the best. Shut the fuck up. You're supposed to not care, dummy.

What a fucking tool.

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-24-2010, 06:05 PM
I think he does not care when the casual fan sees him as a villain. Of course he still enjoys the attention. This is the guy who wanted the brightlights and recognition since HS, its simply not going to go away.

TBH, I think Lebron is better off by just saying whatever comes out of his mind, just like Barkley or Artest. I dont like how his PR people always tries to clean his actions, it only makes him worst.

Koolaid_Man
10-24-2010, 06:13 PM

We'll see if James is serious and can actually go it alone like Bryant di....does.

Cully dem two Niggas cut from different cloth...Kobe from the throw back years...Kobe actually played with and battled the Marc Jacksons, Reggie Millers, John Stockton's, Karl Malones, Scottie Pippens, and Michael Jordans....

that Nigga Bron got bitch written all over him...Kobe came from the courthouse in Colorado on some trumpt up white pussy charges and headed straight for the hardwood where we would drop 30-40 a night like it was nothing all the while facing 20-to-life...

naaw man...that Nigga Bron can't fuck wit dat...he can't even handle this petty shit from the aftermath of his punk ass decision. :rollin

mytespurs
10-24-2010, 06:45 PM
LBJ should follow the example of his teammate DWade and say nada-furthermore he needs to develop a very thick skin 'cause the hate is not going to subside for awhile.

Winning cures everything!

HarlemHeat37
10-24-2010, 07:06 PM
:lol He's trolling perfectly..all he has to do is top it off in June..

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 07:08 PM
:lol He's trolling perfectly..all he has to do is top it off in June..

which he's clearly done before...:lol

HarlemHeat37
10-24-2010, 07:21 PM
He did pretty well with Larry Hughes or Drew Gooden or Eric Snow as his #2..

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 07:24 PM
He did pretty well with Larry Hughes or Drew Gooden or Eric Snow as his #2..

tbh he's won the same amount of rings (and NBA Finals games) as the both of us combined

HarlemHeat37
10-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Yes, that's a fact..I don't really know what that has to do with anything though..

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Yes, that's a fact..I don't really know what that has to do with anything though..

it shows that he's nothing but a paper tiger till he actually wins one. He's a great player, but he's gonna go down as Dan Marino, not John Elway

HarlemHeat37
10-24-2010, 07:36 PM
It shows that he's never won anything without a playoff supporting cast..the past 3 NBA title teams had 2 top 10 players on the same roster..

If he doesn't win with this current team, then the criticism is justified..

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Uh, uh, no you don't. James ain't rung. You all ranked on Bryant for not ringin'/sans Daddy, and you're still callin' ass on him for ringin' at 6-24, even though Odor found Duncan to be in bed with Bryant in the same manner.

Let us proceed...

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 07:43 PM
It shows that he's never won anything without a playoff supporting cast..the past 3 NBA title teams had 2 top 10 players on the same roster..

It was good enough to get the best record in the NBA (going away too) the last 2 years.

If he really didn't care about it then he would play it cool and ignore it. Instead he cries on twitter and plays the race card. He's just mentally weak until proven otherwise, tbh. LeBron is the black chris crocker

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 07:48 PM
You had enough, Har, or, do you want to spend some quality time at Kool's timeshare?

tee, hee.

Ghazi
10-24-2010, 07:54 PM
tired of supporting cast arguments to give Bron a pass. I agree his supporting cast sucks but he withered against the Magic and CelticsPERIOD.

Thats it, and thats all

And I dont give a fuck about his amazing stats in the Magic series, he withered in the crucial moments. I saw it.

Banzai
10-24-2010, 07:55 PM
shits getting old.

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 08:04 PM
tired of supporting cast arguments to give Bron a pass. I agree his supporting cast sucks but he withered against the Magic and CelticsPERIOD.

Thats it, and thats all

And I dont give a fuck about his amazing stats in the Magic series, he withered in the crucial moments. I saw it.

Get aholt of him, G-man, I got the flashlight. Follow Cubby. Tree of Woe on our right. Afterward Waffle House on our left & on you.

Chow!

TD 21
10-24-2010, 08:40 PM

The criticism is already justified. He still lacked a second star for a championship caliber team last season, but that team was good enough to win a championship. An all-time great in the making, playing at the top of his game, should have been put them over the top (like Duncan in '03).

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 08:49 PM
....was the '03 one where Odor found that booger under the bed, 21? Duncan did a 6-24 type thing if I ain't mistaken.

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 08:50 PM
....was the '03 one where Odor found that booger under the bed, 21? Duncan did a 6-24 type thing if I ain't mistaken.

yeah but the spurs did it the right way.

spurs=class

TD 21
10-24-2010, 08:52 PM
No, the '03 one was when Duncan destroyed the entire league and en route to doing so, thoroughly dismantled the Lakers to end their reign atop the NBA.

It was a 37-16-4-2 on 16-of-25 shooting (in a closeout game on the road, no less) type thing.

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 08:54 PM
I think you're tryin' to pull the wool over my eyes, 21. Duncan went 7-27 in a game 7 Finals appearance according to Odor.

Don't try lying, you SOB, you.

Ace
10-24-2010, 09:00 PM
All this for Wade's sidekick :lol gonna be a great year for the Heat.

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey, Ace, is this ELE immediate for the loser, or, do we get to finish out the evening to our respective midnight GMT?

I have a bad feeling and want to be fully cognizant of the protocol.

HarlemHeat37
10-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Duncan in 2003 was one of 2 players in NBA history to win a title with his 2nd option averaging less than 15 PPG in the playoffs, IIRC..that's obviously an extremely rare accomplishment, so I don't see how it's comparable, when it's only been done by 2 players in the league's history..

It should also be noted that the competition in 2003 was worse than the competition in 2009 and 2010..as dominant as Timmy was during that season, I'm not sure that his supporting cast would have been enough to beat the Celtics of 2010..

In today's league, the past 3 champions(Celtics, Lakers, Lakers) all had 2 top 10 players..in fact, the defending champions' best player went 6-24 in the clinching game and shot 40% for the series, yet they still won..obviously there was a reason for that..

Ace
10-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Hey, Ace, is this ELE immediate for the loser, or, do we get to finish out the evening to our respective midnight GMT?

I have a bad feeling and want to be fully cognizant of the protocol.

We can finish out the evening. This way nobody is seen as disappearing because of the outcome. Heat lose I man up and face the repercussions, Heat win I expect you do the same.

MiamiHeat
10-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Just the fact he calls himself KingJames on his twitter epitomises why people hate him. He's an arrogant fuck who performs in season and then chokes and can't be a gracious loser in the post-season

almost AVERAGING 30 pts and a triple double in the playoffs is choking? hahahaha

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 09:12 PM
almost AVERAGING 30 pts and a triple double in the playoffs is choking? hahahaha

quitting on your team while displaying a nonchalant attitude in game 5 is choking...well--maybe not choking--"calculating" is the more appropriate word given the events in the following months.

HarlemHeat37
10-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Lebron shot more free throws and took less 3s than his average for the entire playoffs in game 5..

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Lebron shot more free throws and took less 3s than his average for the entire playoffs in game 5..

stats tell the whole story.

The Chargers were ranked 1st in offense and defense going into this week:rollin

here's a stat that always tells the story: scoreboard.

HarlemHeat37
10-24-2010, 09:21 PM
The Chargers were ranked as one of the worst ST teams in the NFL, and they also led the NFL in turnovers, IIRC..generally, the team that commits the most turnovers will usually lose in the NFL, which explains why the Chargers were so poor coming into the week..

Anyways, it has little to do with my point..

The scoreboard is irrelevant here, the Cavs losing the game means Lebron quit?..

I gave you legit reasons to believe he didn't..he drove into the paint more than he did for his playoff average, and he settled for less jump shots..what's your reasoning?..

The Celtics shut down a 1-man team in Lebron, give them credit..

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 09:26 PM
The Chargers were ranked as one of the worst ST teams in the NFL, and they also led the NFL in turnovers, IIRC..generally, the team that commits the most turnovers will usually lose in the NFL, which explains why the Chargers were so poor coming into the week..

Anyways, it has little to do with my point..

The scoreboard is irrelevant here, the Cavs losing the game means Lebron quit?..

I gave you legit reasons to believe he didn't..he drove into the paint more than he did for his playoff average, and he settled for less jump shots..what's your reasoning?..

The Celtics shut down a 1-man team in Lebron, give them credit..

a one-man team that won 127 games in 2 seasons yet couldn't beat a #3 or #4 seed in the playoffs...oh the humanity.

Poor LeBron, he was all by himself:cry:cry:cry

HarlemHeat37
10-24-2010, 09:36 PM
The Cavs were obviously a lot easier to defend in the playoffs, where Lebron's supporting cast couldn't take the pressure(particularly Williams and the shooters) and became easier to defend..Mike Brown's offensive system is pretty terrible, and it's obviously easier to defend when the other team's coach is going up against them in a 7-game series with much more time to prepare and feel them out..

Lebron was slightly worse in the 2010 playoffs compared to his 2010 regular season, particularly during some of the Boston games..

He was actually much better in the 2009 playoffs compared to his 2009 regular season, he elevated his game to another level, a historic level..

However, when you look at his teammates, pretty much all of them became worse, some of them significantly, when the playoffs came around..their shooting %s all went down by a significant margin, especially from 3-point range..Mo Williams had a historic decline in both 2009 and 2010..I don't really see how you can blame that on Lebron, when his game was either leveled or actually got even better..I can provide you with an argument if you would like, but I don't think you want that..

Ace
10-24-2010, 09:36 PM
quitting on your team while displaying a nonchalant attitude in game 5 is choking...well--maybe not choking--"calculating" is the more appropriate word given the events in the following months.
Kobe quit and that's irrelevant as well. Wade is the leader of the Heat and will show Lebron the way. Its obvious that in a few years Lebron will take over because he's younger and has great talent. I don't see Wade having a problem with Lebron eventually taking over. As of now, make no mistake the guy who did everything for this team for years is still the leader and its his team. If Lebron quit or not is just irrelevant as Kobe quitting in 06.

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Kobe quit too so I'm not sure the point your trying to make.

Crying gets you what you want:lol

greyforest
10-24-2010, 09:41 PM
If he doesn't care, why did he have to tweet that list to all of his twitter followers as some kind of insecure reaffirmation that people like him?

egomaniacs have very sensitive egos and need constant reaffirmation

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 09:44 PM
The Cavs were obviously a lot easier to defend in the playoffs, where Lebron's supporting cast couldn't take the pressure(particularly Williams and the shooters) and became easier to defend..Mike Brown's offensive system is pretty terrible, and it's obviously easier to defend when the other team's coach is going up against them in a 7-game series with much more time to prepare and feel them out..

Lebron was slightly worse in the 2010 playoffs compared to his 2010 regular season, particularly during some of the Boston games..

He was actually much better in the 2009 playoffs compared to his 2009 regular season, he elevated his game to another level, a historic level..

However, when you look at his teammates, pretty much all of them became worse, some of them significantly, when the playoffs came around..their shooting %s all went down by a significant margin, especially from 3-point range..Mo Williams had a historic decline in both 2009 and 2010..I don't really see how you can blame that on Lebron, when his game was either leveled or actually got even better..I can provide you with an argument if you would like, but I don't think you want that..

You do realize if that was Kobe who failed to take his teams to the finals after compiling the best records in back-to-back years, he'd be crucified by fans and media alike? LeBron has no rings and no NBA Finals wins...you can post your skewed statistics ad nauseum but nothing will change that fact. Just take solace in the 5 rings that your team does have (:lol), and hope like hell LeBron's balls drop so he can bring more :lobt: home

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Kobe quit and that's irrelevant as well. Wade is the leader of the Heat and will show Lebron the way. Its obvious that in a few years Lebron will take over because he's younger and has great talent. I don't see Wade having a problem with Lebron eventually taking over. As of now, make no mistake the guy who did everything for this team for years is still the leader and its his team. If Lebron quit or not is just irrelevant as Kobe quitting in 06.

That has never been in doubt, why do you think LBJ joined?

HarlemHeat37
10-24-2010, 09:48 PM
Lebron is bashed for not winning titles all the time, so I don't doubt that Kobe would be bashed too..

So why do you think the Cavs have lost the last 2 years?..curious for your opinion..

Ace
10-24-2010, 09:52 PM
That has never been in doubt, why do you think LBJ joined?

To win, Kobe did what he to do to win and bring in help. Lebron just put himself in undoubtedly the best position to do so as well. Riley will continue to bring pieces needed to contend each year and Lebron knows that. He may take very bad marketing advice but he's not stupid.

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Lebron is bashed for not winning titles all the time, so I don't doubt that Kobe would be bashed too..

So why do you think the Cavs have lost the last 2 years?..curious for your opinion..

I thought for sure they would make it to the finals this past year, but the series turned in Games 4-5-6, especially Game 5 where LeBron and Co. came out w/o ANY passion. Not just LBJ, but the entire team. Game 5 was the strangest game I've ever seen, just had a funny feeling to it after the first quarter.

As for 2009, the Cavs ran into the one team that was a horrible matchup for them. Orlando OWNED Cleveland that year.

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 09:55 PM
To win, Kobe did what he to do to win and bring in help. Lebron just put himself in undoubtedly the best position to do so as well. Riley will continue to bring pieces needed to contend each year and Lebron knows that. He may take very bad marketing advice but he's not stupid.

I can agree with this. But yeah, LBJ needs to ditch Maverick Carter...he's ruining his career.

TD 21
10-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Duncan in 2003 was one of 2 players in NBA history to win a title with his 2nd option averaging less than 15 PPG in the playoffs, IIRC..that's obviously an extremely rare accomplishment, so I don't see how it's comparable, when it's only been done by 2 players in the league's history..

It should also be noted that the competition in 2003 was worse than the competition in 2009 and 2010..as dominant as Timmy was during that season, I'm not sure that his supporting cast would have been enough to beat the Celtics of 2010..

In today's league, the past 3 champions(Celtics, Lakers, Lakers) all had 2 top 10 players..in fact, the defending champions' best player went 6-24 in the clinching game and shot 40% for the series, yet they still won..obviously there was a reason for that..

How is it not comparable? I thought James was the greatest thing since sliced bread? Now it's "we can't expect him to accomplish an extremely rare feat that Duncan accomplished"?

I disagree about the competition. You can make all the excuses you want for the '03 Lakers, the fact is they were still the 3 time defending champs, with the second best player in the game and another top five player. There was no team of that stature last season.

Reasons for it...1) the officiating in the second half of game 7, 2) home court), 3) the Lakers three headed monster for a big rotation (not Gasol specifically, the combination of the three), 4) Perkins not playing in game seven. They had and have a ridiculous advantage with those three bigs over the rest of the league, but it's not like they were an all-time team. Neither their defense nor their offense were historically great.

Giuseppe
10-24-2010, 10:11 PM
We can finish out the evening. This way nobody is seen as disappearing because of the outcome. Heat lose I man up and face the repercussions, Heat win I expect you do the same.

Agreed.

xtremesteven33
10-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Im pretty sure Lebron gave up against the Celtics regardless of what his stats were.

DeadlyDynasty
10-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Im pretty sure Lebron gave up against the Celtics regardless of what his stats were.

it was either that, or the fix was in...any rational NBA fan who saw that game knew something was amiss

xtremesteven33
10-24-2010, 10:35 PM
it was either that, or the fix was in...any rational NBA fan who saw that game knew something was amiss

Yea i got that feeling too. Something wasn't right. All the Lebron followers know it too, deep down inside.

Thats why I would be even more pissed if I were a Cavalier fan.

SouthTexasRancher
10-24-2010, 10:44 PM
When that idiot asshole, Lebron wins 4 rings tell him he will be free to say what ever he wants. BUT, until he does something other than choke under the spotlight then he ain't shit...! All he is doing is talking the talk.

Timmy, Kobe, Shaq, Chauncey, & KG don't need to talk....they walk the walk. Get over yourself, Lebron. :ihit

TheMACHINE
10-25-2010, 12:01 PM
Slaves wernt suppose to win championships.

Iceman101
10-25-2010, 12:03 PM
Apparently he does care, he has been babied all of his time in the league, and gets his feelings hurt at the first sign of criticism

DJB
10-25-2010, 12:10 PM

Wait, what? Come again?

Ashy Larry
10-25-2010, 12:18 PM
just don't see them getting by a healthy Boston squad .......

howbouthemspurs
10-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Lebron is the king of Choking when it counts... he's goin to do it again this season. I have faith in him.... to fuck up.... again.... and then cry about it... and then hide in the locker room.

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-25-2010, 05:26 PM
This is old, but I still chuckle everytime I read this.

LeBron James retweeting his stats from a preseason game:

http://twitter.com/KingJames/status/27807189588

RT @THISIZPREE: 33Pts...5assist...4rebs....3Stl..1blk..in 29 Minutes.Good Game Bro '@KingJames ....(thanks! Just trying to get better)

LeBron: "Yo guys, my team LOST the game, but hey! Y'all gotz to check out my sick Stats coz LeBron played amazing! But I'm very humbled by this."

HarlemHeat is right, Lebron is just trolling everyone. He's having the time of his life, while his haters lives a sad, miserable life.:lol

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 05:57 PM
He's clearly playing the vilain role, and it's working to perfection..Lebron's attitude and persona has changed dramatically since The Donation..they're just going to become angrier after Lebron and Wade take the title to South Beach..