10-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Great commercial!

Kai
10-25-2010, 02:32 PM
I liked it. Here it is embedded:

cdtejCR413c

Ace
10-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Great commercial, first good thing besides joining the Heat Lebron has done all summer.

daspurs
10-25-2010, 03:03 PM
I liked it. Here it is embedded:

cdtejCR413c

Thanks bro ive been trying to figure out how to do that

Ace
10-25-2010, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtejCR413c
What I highlighted in bold should be in [youtbe] "insert bold letters"[/youtube] basically the letters after v=

Removed the "u" on purpose so you could see the tags.

SomeCallMeTim
10-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Cool commercial. Nike's good at taking controversy and using it as human interest. The Miami Vice part was especially nice. :lol

xtremesteven33
10-25-2010, 03:20 PM
"What should I do?"

Shut the F*** up and win...

TheMACHINE
10-25-2010, 03:34 PM
"What should I do?"

koriwhat
10-25-2010, 03:42 PM
this "role model" bs people throw around about athletes is just total ignorance. hey, here's an idea; be your own kids role model dipshit and don't rely on some athlete to pave the way for your kid to become successful because 9/10 it won't happen.

koriwhat
10-25-2010, 03:43 PM
btw, more power to 'bron. dude is living the dream and not only that, regardless of how he comes off on or off the court, dude is running to the bank and is one of the best in the league. mad props!

TheMACHINE
10-25-2010, 03:48 PM
btw, more power to 'bron. dude is living the dream and not only that, regardless of how he comes off on or off the court, dude is running to the bank and is one of the best in the league. mad props!

for someone living the dream and running to the bank...he sure cares about what people say about him. :lmao

Ashy Larry
10-25-2010, 03:50 PM
was a good commercial

koriwhat
10-25-2010, 04:04 PM
for someone living the dream and running to the bank...he sure cares about what people say about him. :lmao

i doubt he seriously gives a damn. money in the bank!

TheMACHINE
10-25-2010, 04:05 PM
i doubt he seriously gives a damn. money in the bank!

mental notes in the bank too?

koriwhat
10-25-2010, 04:10 PM
mental notes in the bank too?

the potential to do big things in miami is there. who gives a fuck what anyone says especially when you're made of money and you're such a talent as 'bron is.

lefty
10-25-2010, 04:10 PM
He did it for the kids

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2010, 04:12 PM
tbh i thought it was pretty good. "Hi Chuck."

daspurs
10-25-2010, 04:13 PM
tbh i thought it was pretty good. "Hi Chuck."

Especially when he ate the donut lol

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 04:53 PM
One of the greatest commercials, if not the greatest commercial in TV history IMO..

koriwhat's posts in this thread are probably the best posts he's ever made..he's on the rise as a poster..

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
I like how crockett's theme was playing in the background of the miami vice bit...reminded me of GTA vice city tbh

hitmanyr2k
10-25-2010, 05:09 PM
Well done commercial. Nike rarely misses.

Baseline
10-25-2010, 05:12 PM
It should be noted that all this backlash against LeBron has happened during the off-season. FYI, there are no games played in the off-season.

Once the games start, LeBron will lay waste to the league. We'll see how much backlash he gets when the carnage is in full progress.

Dude always has been - and still is - a beast. And now he's an angry, motivated beast.

Translation: Look out below.

daspurs
10-25-2010, 05:14 PM
One of the greatest commercials, if not the greatest commercial in TV history IMO..

koriwhat's posts in this thread are probably the best posts he's ever made..he's on the rise as a poster..

:lol

Purch
10-25-2010, 05:27 PM

No where close.

Off the top of my head here's a commercial that's easily better

2wv_FxosXFY

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2010, 05:30 PM
say Lebron..what should you do...really? ...nigga go sit your faggot ass on a dick...

Ace
10-25-2010, 05:33 PM
say Lebron..what should you do...really? ...nigga go sit your faggot ass on a dick...

Of course that's what you want him to do. Be a faggot like you

daspurs
10-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Of course that's what you what him to do. Be a faggot like you
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Of course that's what you what him to do. Be a faggot like you

I'm not the nigga wearing pink, smacking on bubble gum, and dancing to staying alive...that Nigga queer and so are his fans...

you got's nothing but I got's plenty of evidence....do you really want me to post more youtube vids of this gay ass negro in action...:lol

AussieFanKurt
10-25-2010, 05:52 PM
maybe he shouldn't have been a quitter

san antonio spurs
10-25-2010, 05:55 PM
No where close.

2wv_FxosXFY

Not that great really. It lacks originality and KG antics are killer.
The Lebron's one is better

Ace
10-25-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm not the nigga wearing pink, smacking on bubble gum, and dancing to staying alive...that Nigga queer and so are his fans...

you got's nothing but I got's plenty of evidence....do you really want me to post more youtube vids of this gay ass negro in action...:lol
I sure you have them saved on your hard drive.

DAF86
10-25-2010, 06:02 PM
No where close.

2wv_FxosXFY

Seriously? you find this good?

It's cheesy, repetitive, uninteresting, full of common places and just plain boring.

This has to be one of the worst commercial I have ever seen. Ever!

koriwhat
10-25-2010, 06:20 PM

i'm always rising brotha, never falling.

2 steps forward, never backwards.

Phillip
10-25-2010, 06:21 PM
up until that last post koriwhat actually had a thread of good shit

Iceman101
10-25-2010, 06:27 PM
i'm always rising brotha, never falling.

2 steps forward, never backwards.

Oh noes (facepalm)

Venti Quattro
10-25-2010, 06:32 PM
It's okay. I've seen better commercials. I guess LeBron's fully embracing the villain role with this ad. At least he owns up to something.

ALVAREZ6
10-25-2010, 06:40 PM
It should be noted that all this backlash against LeBron has happened during the off-season. FYI, there are no games played in the off-season.

Once the games start, LeBron will lay waste to the league. We'll see how much backlash he gets when the carnage is in full progress.

Dude always has been - and still is - a beast. And now he's an angry, motivated beast.

Translation: Look out below.

This is exactly what I am hoping and looking forward to for this season and the following seasons. Lebron's popular negative image has been largely blown way out of proportion and the casual fan that both doesn't know enough and also is too lazy to truly think about things hops on the wagon and joins the hate...and of course the same happens often in the opposite scenario.

With that said, of course I want the Spurs to win it all, but since that has a very low probability, I'm hoping Lebron and the Heat lay down the critics and slaughter the league. Really hoping Lebron shits all over teams, especially those such as LA, Cleveland, Celts, Magic, every time those teams play.

DJ Mbenga
10-25-2010, 07:03 PM
good commercial but too long to play during reg tv games

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 07:05 PM
This is exactly what I am hoping and looking forward to for this season and the following seasons. Lebron's popular negative image has been largely blown way out of proportion and the casual fan that both doesn't know enough and also is too lazy to truly think about things hops on the wagon and joins the hate...and of course the same happens often in the opposite scenario.

With that said, of course I want the Spurs to win it all, but since that has a very low probability, I'm hoping Lebron and the Heat lay down the critics and slaughter the league. Really hoping Lebron shits all over teams, especially those such as LA, Cleveland, Celts, Magic, every time those teams play.

Al, gettin' his sorehead on.

tee, hee.

hitmanyr2k
10-25-2010, 07:06 PM
good commercial but too long to play during reg tv games

The casual fan won't give a shit about this commercial anyway. I think it's only aimed at hardcore NBA fans/critics.

Venti Quattro
10-25-2010, 07:09 PM
The commercial takes shots at at least three personalities that I know

The most obvious: Chuck (the donut eating part should be a give away)
The kind of obvious: Kobe
The sublime: MJ

Venti Quattro
10-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Changed places of Kobe and MJ because there's a fucking snake in the commercial. Pretty much a give away. How many players do have snakes as their aliases/nicknames anyway.

Chomag
10-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Biggest looser in the current day IMO. Wont ever see me on his hype train.

Jelloisjigglin
10-25-2010, 07:20 PM
It was a entertaining commercial but STFU already seriously. Just play. THAT'S what you should do..

SomeCallMeTim
10-25-2010, 07:21 PM

:lol Thank you, Bill Walton.

ALVAREZ6
10-25-2010, 08:07 PM
It was a entertaining commercial but STFU already seriously. Just play. THAT'S what you should do..

...I think it's more of him, and of course his major sponsor is commercially interested, responding to everyone else who can't STFU, rather than him STFUing already.

The public covers and bitches and speculates and cries and argues and gets butthurt everyday by the Lebron transfer to Miami news...somehow ESPN manages to include some offshoot of the story on it's front page EVERY SINGLE DAY. People talk about it on TV EVERY DAMN DAY....and many haters call him out and get butthurt all day long.

I think this is just one simple response, completely opposite of putting this issue out there himself.

In response to the "just play" take...all signs have been that this is what he intends to do this season. There's every reason to believe Lebron is putting in hard work now to further slaughter the league this season, to shut everyone the fuck up and get everyone back on his cock. Whether or not this will eventually happen...well I can't wait to find out.

Baseline
10-26-2010, 12:09 AM

That's right brotha. I hope to see a Spurs/Heat Finals, with Tmmy taking home both trophies.

MiamiHeat
10-26-2010, 01:42 AM
Simple fact :

Winning cures all.

Once LeBron and the Heat start dominating the NBA and start collecting the trophies, the casual fan, the young kids, many people will start rooting for Bron and the Heat.

Plus, if you look back at what happened, the man was a free agent, had an hour long press conference and announced his decision. That was it. He did nothing wrong, and history will vindicate LeBron.

But they gotta win.

cobbler
10-26-2010, 01:49 AM
Simple fact :

Winning cures all.

Once LeBron and the Heat start dominating the NBA and start collecting the trophies, the casual fan, the young kids, many people will start rooting for Bron and the Heat.

Plus, if you look back at what happened, the man was a free agent, had an hour long press conference and announced his decision. That was it. He did nothing wrong, and history will vindicate LeBron.

But they gotta win.

Perhaps you forgot that he quit on his team, fans, and hometown to get there and didnt even have the decency to let all those who catered to him all these years know before the public. Your hindsight goggles are a tad blurred. :toast

MiamiHeat
10-26-2010, 01:54 AM
cobbler sounds like a vagina. a woman.

"Honey, it's not what you said, it's HOW you said it. =( It hurt me emotionaly, boohoo "

MiamiHeat
10-26-2010, 01:57 AM
oh, and history will also remember that LeBron took less money, and shared the glory to form a great -TEAM-.

History is on LeBron's side. Critics are blubbering vaginas who just want any excuse to hate on the man. So you didn't like "the way" he chose a team on TV. Boo fucking hoo. Brett Favre has had several retirement conferences and comes back.

How about Brett Favre leaving teams HANGING DURING TRAINING CAMP, Im playing, Im not playing...?

lawl.

LeBron is going to smash the NBA and all the bandwagon winner picker fans (read : most of everyone) will jump on the bandwagon. and all the history buffs and NBA buffs with a brain will defend LeBron because he did nothing wrong.

Good commercial.

and the NBA needs to beware. I can see the passion and fire burning in LeBron more than he has ever had in his life. He's going to skullfuck the league with Wade and Bosh at his side.

cobbler
10-26-2010, 01:58 AM
Yeah, cause it's not a common opinion that LeOfer had every right to make his decision but did so in a idiotic and narcissist manner. :toast

DeadlyDynasty
10-26-2010, 01:59 AM
yo MH, you got season tix?

10-26-2010, 02:00 AM
No where close.

2wv_FxosXFY
thumbs down.

also, if winning absolves rape, then people will have no problem forgiving lebron's antics when he wins.

cobbler
10-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Brett Favre has become a joke as well with his poat and pre season antics. Good argument there!

Passion? Oh, so now the intangibles count! :lol

hitmanyr2k
10-26-2010, 03:27 AM
Perhaps you forgot that he quit on his team, fans, and hometown to get there and didnt even have the decency to let all those who catered to him all these years know before the public. Your hindsight goggles are a tad blurred. :toast

GTFO. MiamiHeat is right. Winning cures all and it gives the typical dumbass NBA fan a short term memory. I predicted months ago if the Heat come out rolling to start the season the only enemies Lebron is gonna have left are Cleveland fans. The media and casual fans are gonna jump right back on the bandwagon. That's what winning does. As a Laker fan you should know. After Kobe quit on his team and had his bullshit crybaby "trade me" antics in the offseason he was in the same boat Lebron is in now. That MF was booed the first game of the season in his own fuckin gym in 2008 because people were sick of his bullshit :lol A few seasons later all is forgotten. Why? Because the Lakers are winning.

Cane
10-26-2010, 03:30 AM
Impressive commercial even if ya hate the King. Chuck's going to have a field day with that shit, can't wait for TNT tomorrow.

Winning will help LeBron's image just like it did for Kobe whose been topping the NBA merchandise sales but you won't be able to please some hardcore fanatics.

Purch
10-26-2010, 03:50 AM
IL5WnqWqkrY

eisfeld
10-26-2010, 05:40 AM

Well that's a bit far-fetched ;)
Nevertheless, spot on and great commercial!

#2!
10-26-2010, 06:03 AM
for everyone saying "just play" "just win" watch the commercial again.

The last thing in the commercial says is "just do it." I know that's the slogan, but its also the answer to the question "what should I do?" You guys are bitching about something, when that was actually the point/conclusion of the entire thing.

Great commercial.

MaNu4Tres
10-26-2010, 10:20 AM
"What should I do?"

Hard to do that when the 2nd best player on your team is Mo Williams.

Ask Kobe Bryant how far he got when Lamar Odom was the 2nd best player on his team. ( Didn't make the playoffs and got knocked out of the 1st round 2 seasons in a row.)

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 10:24 AM
No free pass. He ain't rung.

Kobe took Artest by the scruff of the neck, made him act like somebody, made him soldier.

Nobody told James it was going to be easy, or, fun.

Gutter92
10-26-2010, 10:24 AM

Why? People forgot Kobe quit vs. Phoenix, demanded a trade, wanted teammates traded, etc.

But...there is still one thing winning does not cure, if you catch my drift.

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Your Rodman quit as well, Gut.

crc21209
10-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Pretty damn good commercial :tu. I don't see why some people are hating on it, it was a clever idea..

crc21209
10-26-2010, 10:40 AM
Hard to do that when the 2nd best player on your team is Mo Williams.

Ask Kobe Bryant how far he got when Lamar Odom was the 2nd best player on his team. ( Didn't make the playoffs and got knocked out of the 1st round 2 seasons in a row.)

+1. Kobe didnt get anywhere near the criticism LeBron got for losing. Even he Kobe threw Bynum under the bus for J-Kidd, it was hardly talked about...

MiamiHeat
10-26-2010, 10:44 AM
+1. Kobe didnt get anywhere near the criticism LeBron got for losing. Even he Kobe threw Bynum under the bus for J-Kidd, it was hardly talked about...

That's a sign that not many people take Kobe seriously. We knew he would never be close to MJ, Magic, etc.. and that he's overrated because he plays on the Lakers.

LeBron, on the other hand, is a beast among men. He is the real deal holyfield and has a legit shot to be the GOAT, no fucking joke.....and he just joined Wade and Bosh. The NBA is about to bend over for the Miami Heat and they know it. Jealousy. If it happened to their team, they would be in heaven.

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 10:47 AM
Please. They went after Bryant after he ran Daddy off because they'd finally found a foot-hold to operate from (no ring/sans Daddy). He'd already rang three times, but, that held no currency in Media's campaign.

James has a soft seat. He's lucky. Yes, he is ringless, but, it could be much worse. Just ask Kobe.

ALVAREZ6
10-26-2010, 11:15 AM
oh, and history will also remember that LeBron took less money, and shared the glory to form a great -TEAM-.

History is on LeBron's side. Critics are blubbering vaginas who just want any excuse to hate on the man. So you didn't like "the way" he chose a team on TV. Boo fucking hoo. Brett Favre has had several retirement conferences and comes back.

How about Brett Favre leaving teams HANGING DURING TRAINING CAMP, Im playing, Im not playing...?

lawl.

LeBron is going to smash the NBA and all the bandwagon winner picker fans (read : most of everyone) will jump on the bandwagon. and all the history buffs and NBA buffs with a brain will defend LeBron because he did nothing wrong.

Good commercial.

and the NBA needs to beware. I can see the passion and fire burning in LeBron more than he has ever had in his life. He's going to skullfuck the league with Wade and Bosh at his side.

:tu to every part of this post

LeBron's gonna slaughter men

ALVAREZ6
10-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Pretty damn good commercial :tu. I don't see why some people are hating on it, it was a clever idea..

'Cus they're all butthurt by Lebron's decision...

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 11:20 AM
:tu to every part of this post

LeBron's gonna slaughter men

You do realize that the default is your Spurs face ass down in the caca again, right?

ALVAREZ6
10-26-2010, 11:25 AM
You do realize that the default is your Spurs face ass down in the caca again, right?

Yes, as a rational man, I do realize the Spurs are not as good as the Miami Heat or the Los Angeles Lakers. I'm very content with my team and there's no way some fag from LA could possibly change that. Very excited for a new season, and for the future LeBron slaughterings.

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Relax. I was just checkin' assholes.