PDA

View Full Version : Who will retire with more rings

history2b
10-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Duncan or Kobe?

If you had to project how the rest of their careers will finish, which one do you think will retire with the most rings?

z0sa
10-25-2010, 02:30 PM
(this is an important basketball discussion)

history2b
10-25-2010, 02:36 PM
It absolutely is important lol.

People love to talk about these things all the time on basketball message boards.

The funny thing is whenever you don't like the subject you attempt to flame the thread and act like it is not important. Classic fanboy troll tactic. Whenever people aren't senselessly and mindlessly pumping up your team and your players you get agitated and then your hissy fit ensues.

z0sa
10-25-2010, 02:37 PM
It absolutely is important lol.

lol indeed.

skut_farkus
10-25-2010, 02:37 PM
Michael jordan

BadOdor
10-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Kobe prob has a realistic shot at 1 more, although the chances aren't great. Duncan is most likely done winning rings(unless he tries to coattail).

TheMACHINE
10-25-2010, 02:42 PM
duncan should just join kobe nex year so he can be only 2 rings behind.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Logic would say Kobe, but you never know.
Is there a reason all your threads are based on comparing the Spurs and Lakers?

history2b
10-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Kobe prob has a realistic shot at 1 more, although the chances aren't great. Duncan is most likely done winning rings(unless he tries to coattail).

Chances aren't great lol?

I considered Duncan coattailing as well but I doubt it. I've asked Spurs fans about that in the past and they don't see him leaving.

history2b
10-25-2010, 02:47 PM
duncan should just join kobe nex year so he can be only 2 rings behind.

I think he should too. He's be a great backup for Bynum and Gasol.

history2b
10-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Logic would say Kobe, but you never know.
Is there a reason all your threads are based on comparing the Spurs and Lakers?

Well this is Spurstalk and I am a Laker fan so....

clambake
10-25-2010, 02:49 PM
the answer is liberace.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Well this is Spurstalk and I am a Laker fan so....

Your threads are all posted in the NBA forum, a forum that usually gives off the idea that more than the Lakers and Spurs are talked about in that forum. If you're gonna continue to make threads like these, I would recommend making them in the Spurs forum. You're destined to get more replies there. And it is the main Spurs forum so...

kamikazi_player
10-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Why isn't this guy pinked?

history2b
10-25-2010, 02:57 PM
Your threads are all posted in the NBA forum, a forum that usually gives off the idea that more than the Lakers and Spurs are talked about in that forum. If you're gonna continue to make threads like these, I would recommend making them in the Spurs forum. You're destined to get more replies there. And it is the main Spurs forum so...

I would do just that if Spurs fans weren't such fat pussies. As soon as I started talking Spurs-Lakers over there, they banned me and told me to post here.

As it is, Spurs-Lakers is a topic that falls under the broader NBA genre anyway so no harm no foul, and you'll have to accept it.

history2b
10-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Why isn't this guy pinked?

Because asking basketball related questions is not against the rules.

I love how you idiots think because you don't like the questions being asked means someone needs to be banned over it.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 02:58 PM
I would do just that if Spurs fans weren't such fat pussies. As soon as I started talking Spurs-Lakers over there, they banned me and told me to post here.

As it is, Spurs-Lakers is a topic that falls under the broader NBA genre anyway so no harm no foul, and you'll have to accept it.

I'm not denying it. I just think the forum will be put to waste if all what's talked about in an NBA forum is just the Lakers and Spurs.

kamikazi_player
10-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Starting stupid and pointless threads also get you pinked idiot, for example KPB.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Starting stupid and pointless threads also get you pinked idiot, for example KPB.

Asking NBA fans who they think will retire with more Championship rings is not "stupid and pointless" sorry.

kamikazi_player
10-25-2010, 03:03 PM
you started two stupid threads, who will retire with more rings and who has more rings. Not to mention all your other stupid threads. Your trolling sucks and is reaching Kool_aidman status, who is also pinked.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm not denying it. I just think the forum will be put to waste if all what's talked about in an NBA forum is just the Lakers and Spurs.

It would be if I was the only poster posting here. A couple of topics per day doesn't really register in the way you are claiming. Try to be a little more realistic.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:08 PM
you started two stupid threads, who will retire with more rings and who has more rings. Not to mention all your other stupid threads. Your trolling sucks and is reaching Kool_aidman status, who is also pinked.

Again, it is not "stupid" just because you don't like it. It is a valid question so live with it and suck it slow fanboy.\

So be a big boy answer the thread question or don't respond at all. Don't troll my threads.

z0sa
10-25-2010, 03:08 PM
It would be if I was the only poster posting here. A couple of topics per day doesn't really register in the way you are claiming. Try to be a little more realistic.

It does absolutely register as a sign of obsessive compulsive depression on your part.

Have you been avoiding your meds?

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 03:09 PM

Well isn't your intention with each thread to get as much conversation going as possible? Such as in this tidbit "This thread should not go away until all Spurs fans answer the thread's man question". That would suck away the discussion of other matters.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:11 PM
Well isn't your intention with each thread to get as much conversation going as possible? That would suck away the discussion of other matters.

My intention does not change the reality that not even close to everyone reads and responds to my threads. A small percentage do and that's reality.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:12 PM
It does absolutely register as a sign of obsessive compulsive depression on your part.

Have you been avoiding your meds?

Says the poster who obsessively follows me around in every thread....

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 03:13 PM
My intention does not change the reality that not even close to everyone reads and responds to my threads. A small percentage do and that's reality.

So you admit that it is your intention to do so. If your intentions were to become reality, that would be a great waste of a forum. I'm not sure if that would be something to be proud about.

ALVAREZ6
10-25-2010, 03:15 PM
LMAO what a dumb fucking thread...

I have a question to ask for opinion, too!

Which player will retire with more rings...Shaq or Kevin Garnett????

z0sa
10-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Says the poster who obsessively follows me around in every thread....

Making stupid threads will cause the forum residents, such as myself, to call you out on your attention whoring ways.

It's quickly becoming clear you are an obsessed malcontent, butthurt over the Spurs achievements. Most people don't make "2 threads per day", either, thus proving further you are also compulsive.

cherylsteele
10-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Aw geez.....another Kobe vs. Duncan thread.

How original.....NOT!

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:23 PM
LMAO what a dumb fucking thread...

I have a question to ask for opinion, too!

Which player will retire with more rings...Shaq or Kevin Garnett????

Definitely Shaq since he has 4 and KG has 1.

But I can see how your brain correlated that to asking about one player who currently has 5 and the other has 4.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Making stupid threads will cause the forum residents, such as myself, to call you out on your attention whoring ways.

It's quickly becoming clear you are an obsessed malcontent, butthurt over the Spurs achievements. Most people don't make "2 threads per day", either, thus proving further you are also compulsive.

Doesn't excuse your obsessive compulsive behavior.

If you and your moronic cohorts cannot answer simple questions or if you don't like them just not respond then I cannot help you.

z0sa
10-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Doesn't excuse your obsessive compulsive behavior.

If you and your moronic cohorts cannot answer simple questions or if you don't like them just not respond then I cannot help you.

So you agree you are obsessive compulsive.

Have you notified your doctor about this issue? It can be rectified with light medication and will spare the NBA forum further insanity.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:26 PM
So you admit that it is your intention to do so. If your intentions were to become reality, that would be a great waste of a forum. I'm not sure if that would be something to be proud about.

Nope, didn't admit what my intention was, just acknowledged the reality that regardless of what I "intend" to happen, it does not ever affect the entire board in the way that you claim.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Nope, didn't admit what my intention was, just acknowledged the reality that regardless of what I "intend" to happen, it does not ever affect the entire board in the way that you claim.

Of course it doesn't affect the entire board. I'm just wondering why you have such an obsession with comparing the two teams, rather than have discussion about other topics at hand that could be more relevant.

history2b
10-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Of course it doesn't affect the entire board. I'm just wondering why you have such an obsession with comparing the two teams, rather than have discussion about other topics at hand that could be more relevant.

I read the other topics and they aren't very interesting.

The topics I initiate are, which is exactly why you are here right now and not out talking about all those "other" things that you deem to be more relevant.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 03:58 PM
I read the other topics and they aren't very interesting.

The topics I initiate are, which is exactly why you are here right now and not out talking about all those "other" things that you deem to be more relevant.

I do leave in my input in other threads as well. And I don't necessarily find this topic interesting. After awhile of the comparison threads they seem to drag on and get plain. I'm just asking why you are so obsessed with the Spurs/Lakers comparisons and then I can make my way out.

history2b
10-25-2010, 04:01 PM
I do leave in my input in other threads as well. And I don't necessarily find this topic interesting. After awhile of the comparison threads they seem to drag on and get plain. I'm just asking why you are so obsessed with the Spurs/Lakers comparisons and then I can make my way out.

:nutkick:

Phillip
10-25-2010, 04:01 PM
lol mr bottomtooth regulating the faggots hes supposed to regulate

no suprises here. keep up the good work, bottomtooth

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 04:04 PM
:nutkick:

I assume I'm not getting my answer then. No worries. Take your time and you can say it when you're comfortable.

history2b
10-25-2010, 04:07 PM
I assume I'm not getting my answer then. No worries. Take your time and you can say it when you're comfortable.

I've answered your question several times, perhaps you need to go back and read?

history2b
10-25-2010, 04:09 PM
lol mr bottomtooth regulating the faggots hes supposed to regulate

no suprises here. keep up the good work, bottomtooth

2010 Dallas Mavericks > 1969 Boston Celtics

LMAO!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 05:23 PM
I've answered your question several times, perhaps you need to go back and read?

lol at believing your own topics are more interesting.
You should make another.

kamikazi_player
10-25-2010, 05:23 PM
lol pink

lol can't start threads

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 06:23 PM
2b, working this Board like a part time job.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.J Mayo
10-25-2010, 06:32 PM
LMAO Laker fag hisdildo2b can't start shitty threads anymore.

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 06:51 PM
True, but, Bryant still shoveled. Pierce still had his sternum cracked. Artest still operated/open heart style.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
10-25-2010, 09:37 PM
It seems to me every one of your threads asks questions that if Spurs fans answer, they admit what is usually historical fact, and it is always a Lakers advantage over the Spurs.

Do you think Germany wants to keep hearing the allies beat them twice in world wars? how about Adlai Stevenson getting crushed twice by DDE for president in 1952 and 1956?

Live for the present and for the future! Oh wait, you can't start threads.

z0sa
10-25-2010, 09:52 PM
Looks like no more important basketball discussions for the 2b. We warned 'im, and not even Cully could bring him to his senses.

ElNono
10-25-2010, 10:27 PM
lol can't start threads...

eisfeld
10-26-2010, 01:25 AM
Finally.... still I can't believe how many responses this guy generated. He reminds me of the Lakers version of Spursdynasty - well without the catch phrase of course.

But to answer your question and contribute to your oh so important basketball discussion. Kobe will retire with more rings. Just to clarify... who will retire with more rings? Kobe Bryant or Robert Horry?

DJB
10-26-2010, 01:56 AM
I love how the Spurs are irrelevant and have no chance of making any noise in the league, yet, every goddamn thread in the NBA forum is about ...the Spurs.

midnightpulp
11-17-2014, 11:53 PM
So?

ElNono
11-18-2014, 12:04 AM
hopefully suicide was a viable option for OP

Silver&Black
11-18-2014, 12:08 AM
Mr. T ftw

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0f8851Ty6jc/UTSjavBwwZI/AAAAAAAAEcM/eSJZdUwcqDI/s640/draft_lens15073531module162488026photo_1350232147---.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0f8851Ty6jc/UTSjavBwwZI/AAAAAAAAEcM/eSJZdUwcqDI/s1600/draft_lens15073531module162488026photo_1350232147---.jpg)

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2014, 01:27 AM
2b, working this Board like a part time job.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rollin