View Full Version : lol nba forum

Phillip
10-25-2010, 04:34 PM
lol overrun with morons

lol the morons include no one in the regulation krew

lol needing us to regulate the NBA forum in yalls behalf

Texas_Ranger
10-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Nba forum is just pathetic with all this bull-shit lately.

history2b
10-25-2010, 04:41 PM
lol overrun with morons

lol the morons include no one in the regulation krew

lol needing us to regulate the NBA forum in yalls behalf

Says the Mavs fanboy who thinks his current Mavs team is better than the alltime great Boston Celtics based on the faulty logic that players are better now than they were 50 years ago.

Phillip
10-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Says the Mavs fanboy who thinks his current Mavs team is better than the alltime great Boston Celtics based on the faulty logic that players are better now than they were 50 years ago.

and exactly where did I say that?

when saying that Tim Duncan & Kevin Garnett > Bill Russell?

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Do you like me, stretch?..

Phillip
10-25-2010, 04:49 PM
Do you like me, stretch?..

are you a faggot?

Ace
10-25-2010, 04:53 PM
Your response means you know that you are indeed the moron he speaks of?

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 04:53 PM
are you a faggot?

Not really, TBH..

Phillip
10-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Not really, TBH..

then you're fine in my book

lol broncos

O.J Mayo
10-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Sup Phillip.

TheSpursFNRule
10-25-2010, 07:48 PM
seriously the worst fucking forum out there.

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 07:50 PM
..........except every other.

TheSpursFNRule
10-25-2010, 07:57 PM
the nba forums quality is equivalent to that of network television or mainstream FM Radio.

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:14 PM
All that in the lurch and this Board is still tops by eons.

Isn't that something else again?

Nobody is perfect, and the Ellis family is no exception, but, their comprehensive restraint is astounding.

John Terry
10-25-2010, 08:27 PM
All that in the lurch and this Board is still tops by eons.

Isn't that something else again?

Nobody is perfect, and the Ellis family is no exception, but, their comprehensive restraint is astounding.

comprehensive restraint :toast

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:42 PM
comprehensive restraint :toast

Their pathology is quite something upon gross examination: most of us have a fixation upon her, it's purely fantastical, but, it is there. It is healthy and expected. She does not encourage it, but, does not forbid it. The balancing is sublime.

He does not come thru the Boards reading, acknowledging, warning & threatening like one would "expect" of the husband. I'd like to think they've sat down and discussed this manifestation (along with all the other eventualities/pitfalls) before the Board was activated, made a pact, sealed it and have obeyed it---the bylaws of their commitment. I don't know.

It is rare & extremely refreshing to see sustained effort go against the grain.

It is astonishing.

midnightpulp
10-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Their pathology is quite something upon gross examination: most of us have a fixation upon her, it's purely fantastical, but, it is there. It is healthy and expected. She does not encourage it, but, does not forbid it. The balancing is sublime.

He does not come thru the Boards reading, acknowledging, warning & threatening like one would "expect" of the husband. I'd like to think they've sat down and discussed this manifestation (along with all the other eventualities/pitfalls) before the Board was activated, made a pact, sealed it and have obeyed it---the bylaws of their commitment. I don't know.

It is astonishing.

How much Ginsberg, Ferlinghetti, Kerouac, and Burroughs did you read back in the 60s?

John Terry
10-25-2010, 08:50 PM

It is astonishing.
you have a fixation upon her? i thought you only had fixation on teenagers before...

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:53 PM
"How much Ginsberg, Ferlinghetti, Kerouac, and Burroughs did you read back in the 60s?"

None. It's all me.

***A prime example of their goodness is their handling of the Mav's Mutiny/Boycott. That was difficult for them to not take personal. But, they responded in a strict business acumen. I watched it from start to this very day and they've never made a false move.

It is an exemplary display of human behavior at it's zenith.

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2010, 08:56 PM
"How much Ginsberg, Ferlinghetti, Kerouac, and Burroughs did you read back in the 60s?"

None. It's all me.

***A prime example of their goodness is their handling of the Mav's Mutiny/Boycott. That was difficult for them to not take personal. But, they responded in a strict business acumen. I watched it from start to this very day and they've never made a false move.

It is an exemplary display of human behavior at it's zenith.

I've often thought of becoming a golf club

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:57 PM
I'd just like to become a stiff putter.

midnightpulp
10-25-2010, 09:02 PM
I'd just like to become a stiff putter.

Write a sonnet for her.

DJB
10-26-2010, 02:16 AM
the nba forums quality is equivalent to that of network television or mainstream FM Radio.

this

Cane
10-26-2010, 02:21 AM
lol threads

Gutter92
10-26-2010, 02:22 AM

It is astonishing.

what the fuck did I just read

:rollin

Is Giuseppe one of Kori Ellis' trolls?