O.J Mayo
10-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Who's the better player?

Venti Quattro
10-25-2010, 06:41 PM
scal, because he's got more shining moments in the playoffs than bonner

O.J Mayo
10-25-2010, 06:42 PM
Guys, this is important basketball discussion.

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2010, 06:47 PM
I agree...gotta go with Scalabrine for his Game 5 coming out party in Detroit several years ago. Scalabrine's got a ring too.

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 06:53 PM
I've never actually seen 'em together so it's probably a moot point.

Tmac&Luther
10-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Bonner is better, but Budinger dumps on both of them. :toast

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-25-2010, 07:44 PM
Scalabrine, no doubt. Bonner sucks ass. But Scalabrine is a cooler sounding name.

Venti Quattro
10-25-2010, 07:46 PM

lol rockets fan

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Scalabrine, no doubt. Bonner sucks ass. But Scalabrine is a cooler sounding name.

Though the sight of Scalabrine trying to rally the troops into the last TO in Game 7 before Pierce told him to ShutTFU & SitTFD is priceless.

Tmac&Luther
10-25-2010, 08:12 PM
lol rockets fan

Yep I am, but that doesn't make my post any less true now does it. :toast

P.S.

Anybody who's saying Scalabrine is the better player obviously hasn't seen both of these guys play recently.

Bonner is the MUCH better player.

John Terry
10-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Who's the better player?

the better question would be "who's the worse player" imho.

lol irish ancestry...

ohmwrecker
10-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Does Scalabrine actually play?

AussieFanKurt
10-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Skillwise Bonner

timtonymanu
10-26-2010, 12:17 AM
I agree...gotta go with Scalabrine for his Game 5 coming out party in Detroit several years ago. Scalabrine's got a ring too.

Bonner has a ring too, unfortunately.

z0sa
10-26-2010, 12:23 AM
Matt Bonner tbh

ALVAREZ6
10-26-2010, 12:23 AM
Very, very strange to read a thread where many of the responses claim Matt Bonner is better than another player....of course I knew two garbage players were being compared before opening the thread but it still felt weird to me.

hater
10-26-2010, 08:24 AM
to all the haters out there. Bonner is bound to have a decent season this year. He will play around 12 mins a game so noone should be bitching. He will come in, shot a few shots, break a couple of ankles and do his job being another warm body out there.

On the other hand Bryant Scalabrine is finished. He has a pulse and that's about it.

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 01:58 PM

Personally, I like Rocket fans overall at this site, but this kind of response is like reasons why people hate the Rocket fans so much. He did answer the question, but he added something irrelevant to the argument. It's like saying who's better, Gay or Mayo, and someone says Gay but Kobe owns both of them. Stop being retarded Rocket fan.

lefty
10-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Scalabrine

Tmac&Luther
10-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Personally, I like Rocket fans overall at this site, but this kind of response is like reasons why people hate the Rocket fans so much. He did answer the question, but he added something irrelevant to the argument. It's like saying who's better, Gay or Mayo, and someone says Gay but Kobe owns both of them. Stop being retarded Rocket fan.

:rolleyes Stop being a emotionally soft bitch....seriously.

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Stop acting like a dumbass and people will take Rocketfans seriously.

Tmac&Luther
10-26-2010, 06:32 PM
Stop acting like a dumbass and people will take Rocketfans seriously.

Stop assuming your opinion matters so much and that anybody here gives a crap about what you think about other posters. :sleep

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 06:34 PM
I give up, continue getting hated on by the whole board, I just hope people don't generalize Rocket fans overall because of this idiot and a few like him.

Tmac&Luther
10-26-2010, 06:39 PM
I give up, continue getting hated on by the whole board, I just hope people don't generalize Rocket fans overall because of this idiot and a few like him.

:lol Yeah, because you are the "whole board".

You got butt hurt, because you didn't like a post (like that never happens to anybody else here :rolleyes), then felt that you were so important that you had to point it out (nevermind the fact that the statement in the post was true) and start this brouhaha. You either need to get thicker skin or flat out stop posting, because I can guarantee you.....this won't be the last time you'll see a post that upsets you on this board. The fact that you got your panties in a twist isn't my fault or even my problem.....it's your's, get over it.

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm not even mad about the post, I just think that other Rocketfans don't want to be generalize because you say stupid shit. Oh well, like i said, if you want to get shitted on in the future, it's cool.

Tmac&Luther
10-26-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm not even mad about the post

LMAO....who are you kidding pal. You cried like a little girl and derailed the entire thread. If you didn't give a crap about the post you'd do what everybody else here does......keep scrolling down and move along.

I just think that other Rocketfans don't want to be generalize because you say stupid shit.

Yeah, because "Rockets fan" has to worry about their reputation around here when "Lakers fan" starts a bazillion Kobe threads every week and basically just trolls this board..

Or how about "Dallas fan" who has a PhD in douchebaggery on this site. :lol

The bar here has been set so so high.

Oh well, like i said, if you want to get shitted on in the future, it's cool.

Yeah well.....I've been on here for quite awhile and still haven't "been shitted on". :rolleyes I'm not going to change the way I post to accommodate your emotional issues, so like I said before....get over it and stop being such a cry baby.