PDA

View Full Version : Lakers or Heat

Ace
10-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Which team do you hate more? I personally hate Boston but its seems the vast majority here hate the Lakers or the Heat.

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 07:27 PM
The Suns.

midnightpulp
10-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Lakers. Because of their fans.

Indifferent towards the Heat.

Venti Quattro
10-25-2010, 07:29 PM
heat or lakers fans shouldn't be allowed to answer.

LkrFan
10-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Boston. Heat haven't done shit for me to hate them.

IronMexican
10-25-2010, 07:39 PM
I don't hate the Heat either. Jazz and Boston are the clear top 2 for me.

Venti Quattro
10-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Boston and Portland for me

TheMACHINE
10-25-2010, 07:48 PM
sheesh..the question is "who do you hate more". Silly Lakers fans who answer a different team not mentioned in the poll. =P

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 07:51 PM
^The author permitted it when he included Boston in his preponderance.

Ace
10-25-2010, 08:01 PM

So why all the butthurt? Out of everybody on ST you've shown the most asspain.

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:02 PM
You trump just about everybody in that department, Ace.

Ace
10-25-2010, 08:05 PM
You trump just about everybody in that department, Ace.

Enjoy yourself now Giuseppe, come tomorrow we're taking a trip to the tree of woe and off you go.

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:09 PM
In for penny. In for pound.

ALVAREZ6
10-25-2010, 08:12 PM
I hate the Lakers because of Phil Jackson the overrated, Jack Nicklaus, and all of the other annoying bitches behind the Lakers. But this is all very limited...I don't really truly hate any NBA teams, it's not often I hate an NBA team.

I don't have any hate for the Heat, quite the contrary, I'm a big Wade and Lebron fan...so clearly I want them to slaugherhouse-5 everyone other than the Spurs.

LkrFan
10-25-2010, 08:14 PM
So why all the butthurt? Out of everybody on ST you've shown the most asspain.
:lol - why are you even entering the Heat into the discussion? You're "title" in 2006 deserves the same thing the Spurs 1999 title gets: *

Until they take my Lakers out in the playoffs, they should not be in the discussion. :toast

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:15 PM
Jack Nicklaus

tee, hee.

ohmwrecker
10-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Can someone explain what Alvarez said to me?

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:18 PM
I quit reading after Nicklaus.

narmerguy
10-25-2010, 08:19 PM

This. I don't understand how people could hate the heat when, as many of them so often proclaim, they haven't done shit yet. I can understand if you hate Lebron for his crap but Lebron does not embody the entire Heat franchise.

Ace
10-25-2010, 08:25 PM
:lol - why are you even entering the Heat into the discussion? You're "title" in 2006 deserves the same thing the Spurs 1999 title gets: *

Until they take my Lakers out in the playoffs, they should not be in the discussion. :toast
Your just not very smart are you?

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2010, 08:26 PM
The Celtics....no one else comes close

ALVAREZ6
10-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Can someone explain what Alvarez said to me?
Wasn't phrased very well I responded very quickly but the message is pretty obvious...I said I hate the Lakers, but that's compared to the rest of the teams, and used the word hate only because of the poll question. I don't truly HATE any of the NBA teams really. In other words, my hate for the Lakers is relative.

Quit bein' a whore

Ace
10-25-2010, 08:28 PM
The Celtics....no one else comes close
My bad I should've included the Celtics but since just about every thread in the NBA forum mentions the Heat or the Lakers I thought they were the obvious picks.

ohmwrecker
10-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Quit bein' a whore

Pardon?

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2010, 08:31 PM
My bad I should've included the Celtics but since just about every thread in the NBA forum mentions the Heat or the Lakers I thought they were the obvious picks.
True...it could develop into a rivalry, but the fact is Lakers hate the Celtics more than anyone, and if I had to ask Heat fans they would undoubtedly say the Knicks.

Ace
10-25-2010, 08:37 PM
* - Stern stole that ring from _allas by mandating 50 FTAs per game by DWhistle in the '06 Finals.
How many FTs did the Lakers shoot in game 7? Your ass is leaking again.

Ace
10-25-2010, 08:40 PM
True...it could develop into a rivalry, but the fact is Lakers hate the Celtics more than anyone, and if I had to ask Heat fans they would undoubtedly say the Knicks.

The Knicks have been irrelevant for so long they're a forgotten thought. Boston has quickly emerged as the biggest douches in the league.

LkrFan
10-25-2010, 08:43 PM
How many FTs did the Lakers shoot in game 7? Your ass is leaking again.

:lol - our FTAs were legit. DWhistle's? Well, that is a different story. There were fouls called aplenty on both teams in that game - hence the shitty 83-79 score. You guys know we are good for at least 100+ppg. To Boston's credit they still played great D. Well, so did we. We just made more plays than they did to seal the 16th deal. :toast

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 08:45 PM
How many FTs did the Lakers shoot in game 7?

Any less and I wouldn't be a happy camper this evening.

Ace
10-25-2010, 08:56 PM
:lol - our FTAs were legit. DWhistle's? Well, that is a different story. There were fouls called aplenty on both teams in that game - hence the shitty 83-79 score. You guys know we are good for at least 100+ppg. To Boston's credit they still played great D. Well, so did we. We just made more plays than they did to seal the 16th deal. :toast
A jump shooting team FTs are legit? :lol Normally I would think your just being homer but I know its your stupidity that makes you actually believe that.

DeadlyDynasty
10-25-2010, 08:58 PM
A jump shooting team FTs are legit? :lol Normally I would think your just being homer but I know its your stupidity that makes you actually believe that.

Lakers led the league in points in the paint last year, tbh.

mavsfan1000
10-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Lakers though the Heat aren't far behind.

Ashy Larry
10-25-2010, 09:02 PM
No reason to hate the Heat ....

LkrFan
10-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Lakers led the league in points in the paint last year, tbh.
Ignore him. That teeny weeny little fact evades him. He's from FloriDUH, so it's ok. :lol

Everyone knows we have the best front line in the game. We had multiple double digit offensive rebounds when our perimeter game wasn't clicking.

Ace
10-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Ignore him. That teeny weeny little fact evades him. He's from FloriDUH, so it's ok. :lol

Everyone knows we have the best front line in the game. We had multiple double digit offensive rebounds when our perimeter game wasn't clicking.

Just like simple logic evades you.

AussieFanKurt
10-25-2010, 09:07 PM
A poll on most annoying/hater poster would be Ace or 2bhistory. This thread is the dumbest poll ever.

Ace
10-25-2010, 09:12 PM
A poll on most annoying/hater poster would be Ace or 2bhistory. This thread is the dumbest poll ever.
Still mad Duncan is not a top ten player in the league anymore? I didn't make that list, truth hurts.

mavsfan1000
10-25-2010, 09:33 PM
No reason to hate the Heat ....
D-Whistle

Ashy Larry
10-25-2010, 09:51 PM
D-Whistle

Blame the ref who made that horrific call. Wasn't Wade's fault.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Lakers. Because of their fans.

Indifferent towards the Heat.

you're bout as bitch-made on the net as you are in real life.

"I hate the Lakers because of their fans" whaa whaa whaa...they hurt my feelings with their arrogance and attitude...

Ladies and Gents take notes this nigga Mid is what pussy is all about...:lol

and trust me this nigga ain't shit in real life...prolly a fat ass playa hating faggot who has always finished behind the competition ...:lol

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 10:39 PM
:lol Laker fans clearly hate the Heat..it's going to get even worse as the season goes along..

I've never seen a fanbase hate a team so much, even though they think that team "isn't a threat" or that Lebron is a "Robin"..

The Troll Whisperer
10-25-2010, 10:41 PM
lakers are naturally hated more because of their location.

mavsfan1000
10-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Blame the ref who made that horrific call. Wasn't Wade's fault.
It was Wade's acting job that helped sell the calls.

The Troll Whisperer
10-25-2010, 10:43 PM
:lol Laker fans clearly hate the Heat..it's going to get even worse as the season goes along..

I've never seen a fanbase hate a team so much, even though they think that team "isn't a threat" or that Lebron is a "Robin"..

yes, they hate the heat even more than Mavs fan do, which confuses me. Mavs fans are supposed to hate them most, i think.

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 10:46 PM
I don't hate the Lakers for their location at all, tbh, I would love to go to LA, I'm planning on it in the next few months..

They do a really good job of acquiring players that are easy to hate..

Kobe is a snitching rapist that cries when he doesn't get what he wants, like an 8 year old..Artest is a retard that beats women, abuses animals and innocent fans..Gasol is a racist..Matt Barnes is a woman beater, fake thug..Derek Fisher uses his daughter's illness so he can leave a team he no longer wants to play for..Andrew Bynum has terrible work ethic and is a massive waste of talent..Steve Blake is really ugly..

That's just the current Lakers, it doesn't touch on the previous teams..

Then you have to factor in that they have the worst fanbase in the NBA, maybe in all of sports..

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Oh, yeah, we're hanging it!

LeHeat_Dynasty
10-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Its hard to hate on the champs and part of it has to do with the transformation of Kobe Bryant, his maturity level has improved tremendously these the past two years, winning does cure all afterall. It also helps that the rest of his teammates has a fairly wholesome image. not only is Gasol an All World talent but he also exudes class. Odom is low key, Ron Artest does a great job of being a nut job off the court and Phil Jackson's comments are always entertaining.

I can understand why the most basketball fans dont like the Heat but I think Boston is much, much easier to hate at the moment, I don't think Champions should really put so much stock on what couldv'e happened. They seem to be yapping and sourgraping a lot this offseason. And it does not help when the team is full of jerks. Nate Robinson, Rondo, Pierce, KG, Kendrick Perkins, Eddie House, oh man.

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 10:52 PM
Not to play devil's avadada, LeHeat, but, can you give some examples of Bryant's new found maturity level? I'm serious.

Trill Clinton
10-25-2010, 10:55 PM
I'm not a hater so I have no answer. Hi Hater.

Ace
10-25-2010, 11:08 PM

What's funny most of them are acting like they don't and are not bothered by the Heat. Their post say otherwise. However, there are some Laker fans I can say that I've yet to see anything of the sort come from them and they actually seem like they like the competition.

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 11:17 PM
The only Laker fans that haven't obsessed over Lebron and the rest of the Heat have been my close friend IronMexican, and a couple of others..SomeCallMeTim is the only other one that has been indifferent, off the top of my head..

Killakobe81
10-25-2010, 11:21 PM
The only Laker fans that haven't obsessed over Lebron and the rest of the Heat have been my close friend IronMexican, and a couple of others..SomeCallMeTim is the only other one that has been indifferent, off the top of my head..

i dont obsess over Lebron, in fact i posted that i think he still has a chance at GOAT status ...but maybe I obsess in a positive way ...If the heat ring Lebron will get his proper place and then the race for MJ will be on ...

z0sa
10-25-2010, 11:21 PM
I don't hate any team. I would probably go with the Mavericks if I had to choose one, mostly because of Terry. I don't give much of a fuck though.

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2010, 11:22 PM
I'm scared to see that LkrFan is viewing the thread..surely, a historically stupid post is coming..

Giuseppe
10-25-2010, 11:23 PM
...it'll pale in comparison to your evening's offering, Har.

ALVAREZ6
10-26-2010, 12:16 AM
...it'll pale in comparison to your evening's offering, Har.

Couldn't disagree more

cobbler
10-26-2010, 12:23 AM
I don't hate the Lakers for their location at all, tbh, I would love to go to LA, I'm planning on it in the next few months..

They do a really good job of acquiring players that are easy to hate..

Kobe is a snitching rapist that cries when he doesn't get what he wants, like an 8 year old..Artest is a retard that beats women, abuses animals and innocent fans..Gasol is a racist..Matt Barnes is a woman beater, fake thug..Derek Fisher uses his daughter's illness so he can leave a team he no longer wants to play for..Andrew Bynum has terrible work ethic and is a massive waste of talent..Steve Blake is really ugly..

That's just the current Lakers, it doesn't touch on the previous teams..

Then you have to factor in that they have the worst fanbase in the NBA, maybe in all of sports..

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/high_horse.jpg

cobbler
10-26-2010, 12:37 AM
What's funny most of them are acting like they don't and are not bothered by the Heat. Their post say otherwise. However, there are some Laker fans I can say that I've yet to see anything of the sort come from them and they actually seem like they like the competition.

Hoboy and Ace projecting their obsession on Laker fans is so adorable.

Laker fans could care less about the Heat. It's Boston we despise. It's Boston we are tying this year. It's Boston we are passing next season. Miami is just regular season fodder that will not be representing the East when all is said and done. Much like the Cavs...

So just like last year, Hoboy and company will toss out all the boastful predictions of how LeOfer and team will coast to the title and we will sit back and simply plan our next parade and banner raising.

Which brings us to tomorrow night... Judging by the festivities planned for opening night at Staples, it appears we were all right and the statmongers were full of shit. And that is quantifiable! :toast

BoricuaCJA
10-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Eddie House is on your team, you cock sucker.:wakeup
Thats how you know he is a bandwagoner.

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 02:34 AM
shoot i thought it poll was who's going to win this year. I vote for the Lakers for most hated team in my humble opinion