PDA

View Full Version : 4>0 Rings or Disaster bot..

Ignignokt
10-25-2010, 10:56 PM
which one of them is more likely to wake up first and go fix Koriwhat some pancakes and wear his striped button shirt tomorrow morning?

I was thinking it be disaster bot because he burps Koriwhat smegma fumes everytime someone takes a shit on his boy toy.

Either way, if you're a faggot and you're into those things, you got to envy Koriwhat's situation.

But.. don't sleep too well Disaster bot. WHile you're making those waffles and pancakes prancing around like a fagguette, 4>0 rings has no TMJ and boasts no gag reflex. He could very well serve him something else.

pawe
10-25-2010, 10:58 PM
inb4 being moved to the trolls forum

Leetonidas
10-25-2010, 11:51 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/45270/1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg

Ignignokt
10-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Gleetonidas GFY faggot!

Leetonidas
10-25-2010, 11:57 PM
everyone's gay except for me!

Ignignokt
10-25-2010, 11:59 PM
Everyone is gay, yay for me!!

4>0rings
10-26-2010, 01:53 AM
lol kori regulating your shitty thread

Ignignokt
10-26-2010, 02:02 AM
lol kori regulating your shitty thread

lol @ your dissapointment that kori doesn't have a dick for you to suck.

4>0rings
10-26-2010, 02:03 AM
lol @ your dissapointment that kori doesn't have a dick for you to suck.
http://images.memegenerator.net/Buzz-and-woody/ImageMacro/1885876/Butthurt-Butthurt-everywhere.jpg

Ignignokt
10-26-2010, 02:17 AM
http://images.memegenerator.net/Buzz-and-woody/ImageMacro/1885876/Butthurt-Butthurt-everywhere.jpg

Toy Story eh...

There was no Toy Story with your mom, it was all Gtown meat.

4>0rings
10-26-2010, 02:20 AM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/You_mad_grimace.jpg

Ignignokt
10-26-2010, 02:24 AM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/You_mad_grimace.jpg

Nah, i was just being playful. I only smack your mom's ass out of erotic play, not out of malice.

DisAsTerBot
10-26-2010, 09:12 AM
slapped in your own thread. Spent a lot of time thinking about me....

lol butthurt

koriwhat
10-26-2010, 10:27 AM
which one of them is more likely to wake up first and go fix Koriwhat some pancakes and wear his striped button shirt tomorrow morning?

I was thinking it be disaster bot because he burps Koriwhat smegma fumes everytime someone takes a shit on his boy toy.

Either way, if you're a faggot and you're into those things, you got to envy Koriwhat's situation.

But.. don't sleep too well Disaster bot. WHile you're making those waffles and pancakes prancing around like a fagguette, 4>0 rings has no TMJ and boasts no gag reflex. He could very well serve him something else.

every chance you get you wanna talk about me... i don't get it? and even after i haven't said shit to you in i don't know how long. funny how a faggot as yourself can't get off my nuts or disaster's either but you're the one calling us out. haha!

i know you wanna stroke my long hair but i don't play those games. go to the bonham, they got something for you.

clambake
10-26-2010, 10:30 AM
fagguette lol

koriwhat
10-26-2010, 10:33 AM
hey iggy your girlfriend is here... whatup clam!?

clambake
10-26-2010, 10:35 AM
hey iggy your girlfriend is here... whatup clam!?

did you get dem boots yet?

koriwhat
10-26-2010, 10:35 AM
did you get dem boots yet?

1 of them is still stuck up your ass.

Ignignokt
10-26-2010, 09:13 PM
every chance you get you wanna talk about me... i don't get it? and even after i haven't said shit to you in i don't know how long. funny how a faggot as yourself can't get off my nuts or disaster's either but you're the one calling us out. haha!

i know you wanna stroke my long hair but i don't play those games. go to the bonham, they got something for you.

Getting your hair stroked? LOL!!

I thought that's the reason you got calf tats, was a sign to demarcate your willingness to get fondled by dudes barely out of prison.

The fact that you're also a male secretary as well only leads me to suspect that you're probably the most fag asshole on this board. Who would ever admit to being a male secretary is beyond me? You're productivity is probably hampered by the fact that you spend most of your time behind the desk writing prison letters to Tyrone and Lester.

Infact, you probably wear pencil skirts to work and tie your hair up in bun like the big male secretary fag you are. "Hey boss wanna go grab a bite to eat?" "Sure babe, but first fetch me a cigar and sit on my lap!"

It must suck everyday waking up knowing you have two of the faggiest tattoos on the planet and you're a male secretary.

You should be your own gender.

koriwhat
10-26-2010, 09:25 PM
You should be your own gender.

And you should stop trying so hard to come up with witty comebacks because they're all as dumb as you. Eating my bowl in my mothers basement..... Blah blah blah

DoubtingThomas
10-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Is there any doubt igotnocock has the hots for koriwhat? He wants those calf tats riding his shoulders like no other.

Ignignokt
10-26-2010, 09:50 PM
And you should stop trying so hard to come up with witty comebacks because they're all as dumb as you. Eating my bowl in my mothers basement..... Blah blah blah

Nice, you should try to get a tramp stamp, that would complete the expectations we have of you as a bitch.

Ignignokt
10-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Is there any doubt igotnocock has the hots for koriwhat? He wants those calf tats riding his shoulders like no other.

Sounds like you would like to replace him. Such faggotry you bring, dont augment it.