PDA

View Full Version : Dallas- Phx trade idea

Darthkiller
10-26-2010, 08:52 AM
Stevey Nash said recently that he doesnt think the Suns will make the playoff and he is pissed about the management dumping out Amare.

Why not just force a trade to the Big D so he can reunite with his buddy Dirk.

Nash for

Roddy(phx wont do it without him), barea , Ajinca, stevenson, 3 million cash( sarver likes)

:lobt2:

Darthkiller
10-26-2010, 08:53 AM
mavs starting lineup:

Nash
Kidd
Butler
Dirk
Chandler

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-26-2010, 08:56 AM
tbh the only way I'd do any trade with Phoenix is if Dragic is included.

MiamiHeat
10-26-2010, 09:01 AM
so kidd would be a....sg?

DaDakota
10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
If Cuban wasn't such an impatient owner, and would have kept Nash, they probably would have had a championship or two by now.

DD

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-26-2010, 09:04 AM
If Cuban wasn't such an impatient owner, and would have kept Nash, they probably would have had a championship or two by now.

DD

How do you figure?

Phillip
10-26-2010, 09:06 AM

DD

this dumbass is still around?

DaDakota
10-26-2010, 09:12 AM
this dumbass is still around?

Dude, he owns your favorite team, why so disrespectful?

DD

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-26-2010, 09:13 AM

DD

I'd still like an explanation of how you think this is possible. Don't dodge it now, you made this statement, now back it up.

Phillip
10-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Dude, he owns your favorite team, why so disrespectful?

DD

wow.. oh geez...

Phillip
10-26-2010, 09:16 AM
I'd still like an explanation of how you think this is possible. Don't dodge it now, you made this statement, now back it up.

When has this moron ever backed anything he said up?

DaDakota
10-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Because he let Steve Nash walk for basically $5 million over the course of 5 years, then he has spent many years trying to find a suitable replacement.

You put Nash and Dirk together, or let them play and they beat the Miami Heat, they probably win a championship or two more along the way.

Seperating 2 of the top 10 players in the league in their prime is a monumental screw up.

Cuban is the consumate tinkerer, he constantly turns over his roster, and that never leads to team chemistry, look how much better the Spurs were by not getting Jason Kidd and keeping a young Tony Parker.

Getting rid of Nash was a horrible mistake, and it cost the franchise in the end.

DD

DaDakota
10-26-2010, 09:20 AM
When has this moron ever backed anything he said up?

Phillip, I pity you, you try so hard, but you just keep failing.

Must be hard to be you....I forgive you kid, try to pay attention and you will learn about the game of basketball, from a knowledgeable poster like me.

Or continue to live in ignorance, your choice.

DD

Phillip
10-26-2010, 09:25 AM
Because he let Steve Nash walk for basically $5 million over the course of 5 years, then he has spent many years trying to find a suitable replacement.

You put Nash and Dirk together, or let them play and they beat the Miami Heat, they probably win a championship or two more along the way.

Seperating 2 of the top 10 players in the league in their prime is a monumental screw up.

Cuban is the consumate tinkerer, he constantly turns over his roster, and that never leads to team chemistry, look how much better the Spurs were by not getting Jason Kidd and keeping a young Tony Parker.

Getting rid of Nash was a horrible mistake, and it cost the franchise in the end.

DD

dumbest reasoning ever

if they kept Nash, they very likely dont end up getting Dampier, Diop, Terry, Stackhouse, Harris, or Van Horn, all of whom were big pieces on the team that went to the Finals. instead, all the money is invested in Dirk, Nash, and Finley, and the rest of the money would have been spent on shooters.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-26-2010, 09:25 AM
You put Nash and Dirk together, or let them play and they beat the Miami Heat

How? Is Steve Nash going to stop Dwyane Wade?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-26-2010, 09:26 AM
And Steve Nash was nowhere near a top 10 player in Dallas.

Phillip
10-26-2010, 09:27 AM
How? Is Steve Nash going to stop Dwyane Wade?

:lmao

they wouldnt even have gotten to the finals. they probably would have been stopped in their tracks once again at the hands of San Antonio.

Kai
10-26-2010, 09:39 AM
I don't think Dallas would give up Roddy for a 35 year old pg, especially when they already have Kidd.

MiamiHeat
10-26-2010, 09:41 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1025/nba_a_dirknts_576.jpg

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 10:08 AM
Cuban/Nash/Nowitski a.k.a. the Howard Bros. & Larry Fine

koriwhat
10-26-2010, 10:22 AM
dumbest reasoning ever

if they kept Nash, they very likely dont end up getting Dampier, Diop, Terry, Stackhouse, Harris, or Van Horn, all of whom were big pieces on the team that went to the Finals. instead, all the money is invested in Dirk, Nash, and Finley, and the rest of the money would have been spent on shooters.

and that would've been a bad thing? no dampier, shitty c? no terry, ok so no turtle sob nutpunching pos? no has-been caveman? oh and harris, you mean the nets pg? or van who? all big pieces to a finals team who sucked ass and lost after being up 2-0.

they wouldnt even have gotten to the finals. they probably would have been stopped in their tracks once again at the hands of San Antonio.

you mean like last yr?

BUMP
10-26-2010, 10:58 AM
and that would've been a bad thing? no dampier, shitty c? no terry, ok so no turtle sob nutpunching pos? no has-been caveman? oh and harris, you mean the nets pg? or van who? all big pieces to a finals team who sucked ass and lost after being up 2-0.

you mean like last yr?

So you're saying with Steve Nash we all of a sudden beat the Spurs? Everytime the Mavs faced a decent point guard in the playoffs Nash would just drop his pants. Devin Harris contained Parker, Jason Terry actually played basketball back then, Stackhouse was a 15ppg player, and Eric Dampier was atleast a physical force in the paint. Shawn Bradley and Raef Lafrentz were not the answer. And even if we beat the Spurs (which we wouldn't have anyway) and get to the Finals, does having Steve Nash all of a sudden slow down Dwayne Wade?

koriwhat
10-26-2010, 11:11 AM
So you're saying with Steve Nash we all of a sudden beat the Spurs? Everytime the Mavs faced a decent point guard in the playoffs Nash would just drop his pants. Devin Harris contained Parker, Jason Terry actually played basketball back then, Stackhouse was a 15ppg player, and Eric Dampier was atleast a physical force in the paint. Shawn Bradley and Raef Lafrentz were not the answer. And even if we beat the Spurs (which we wouldn't have anyway) and get to the Finals, does having Steve Nash all of a sudden slow down Dwayne Wade?

i remember those yrs... all i am saying is, if it didn't work anyhow then why are you like "well we wouldn't have gotten this guy or that guy and we wouldn't had been smacked silly in the finals"?

it didn't work then, it wouldn't work now, and it won't work in the future. fagball belongs to dallas. own it!

monosylab1k
10-26-2010, 11:13 AM
fagball belongs to dallas.

Phillip
10-26-2010, 11:17 AM

all big pieces to a team that facefucked the Spurs out of a repeat. not to mention that the 06 Spurs was arguably the best team out of any of the Spurs squads, but unfortunately for them they ran into a bad matchup.

you mean like last yr?

yes

BUMP
10-26-2010, 11:18 AM
i remember those yrs... all i am saying is, if it didn't work anyhow then why are you like "well we wouldn't have gotten this guy or that guy and we wouldn't had been smacked silly in the finals"?

it didn't work then, it wouldn't work now, and it won't work in the future. fagball belongs to dallas. own it!

I'm aware it didn't work. I'm just refuting the statement that if we kept Nash we would've all of a sudden won the title after years of failure. If we kept Nash we would've been the Spurs whipping boy for another 4-5 years.

Sure choking a 2-0 lead in the Finals sucks, but we don't even get there if we kept that same Nash & Dirk duo around.

Phillip
10-26-2010, 11:18 AM

:worthy:

BUMP
10-26-2010, 11:22 AM
crofl

I just want to see SpurFan or RocketFan break down how all of a sudden the same guy who shit his pants against good point guards would shut down Tony Parker. Or which big white stiff would shut down Duncan. Or how we would shut down Wade. I want answers, tbh

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 11:24 AM
^BUMP, visiting clarity.

^Cubby, impressed.

Greg Oden
10-26-2010, 11:29 AM
It's always GREAT when someone tries to revise history about Nash and Dallas.

:lmao top 10 player in Dallas

:cry would've won several rings nevermind the fact than he can't stay in front of anyone

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 11:31 AM
^Ode, gettin' his fart catchin' on.

^Cubby, impressed.

monosylab1k
10-26-2010, 11:33 AM
at least we regulated RocketFan again, once again proving their the single dumbest fanbase on SpursTalk.

Rocket Fan: "Dallas would have titles with Nash!"

Person With A Brain: "explain how"

Rocket Fan: "just cuz Nash is like, really good and stuff"

Person With A Brain: "lol"

Probably need to get into that SW Division thread now, where every RocketFan is saying they're easily better than SA and Dallas.

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 11:34 AM
^Mono, drawing breath on earth.

^Cubby, depressed.

Greg Oden
10-26-2010, 11:36 AM
at least we regulated RocketFan again, once again proving their the single dumbest fanbase on SpursTalk.

Rocket Fan: "Dallas would have titles with Nash!"

Person With A Brain: "explain how"

Rocket Fan: "just cuz Nash is like, really good and stuff"

Person With A Brain: "lol"

Probably need to get into that SW Division thread now, where every RocketFan is saying they're easily better than SA and Dallas.

That one dumbshit rockefan with the anime avatar keeps saying the Rockets are better than the Mavs and Spurs and when laughed at all he does is saying we'll see who's laughing later on this season when the Rockets are kicking your teams ass!

lol rocketfan

monosylab1k
10-26-2010, 11:39 AM
^Mono, drawing breath on earth.

^Cubby, depressed.

I got yer goat, Cubby. I'm forcefeeding that shit sandwich into your mouth like Ben Wallace did to 5 Hall Of Famers back in the summer of '04.

tee hee

Roddy Beaubois
10-26-2010, 11:41 AM
That one dumbshit rockefan with the anime avatar keeps saying the Rockets are better than the Mavs and Spurs and when laughed at all he does is saying we'll see who's laughing later on this season when the Rockets are kicking your teams ass!

lol rocketfan

Yep, we are just a little ole 42-40 squad from last season, nothing to worry about.

DD

koriwhat
10-26-2010, 11:45 AM
we would've been the Spurs whipping boy for another 4-5 years.

don't worry... the mavs took back that title after last yrs ass whoopin'. at least they got 1 title after all is said and done.

Albert Haynesworth
10-26-2010, 11:47 AM
don't worry... the mavs took back that title after last yrs ass whoopin'. at least they got 1 title after all is said and done.

What you getting into tonight bro? Holla at me

Halberto
10-26-2010, 11:47 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1025/nba_a_dirknts_576.jpg

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/cb1d3ded-a665-4397-9033-bf593c091922.gif

monosylab1k
10-26-2010, 11:48 AM

tbh this comments needs more fag references to be classic koriwhat

Albert Haynesworth
10-26-2010, 11:48 AM
tbh Halberto shouldn't you be arguing with 21_Dickings and Dr House in the baseball forum?

Staff Sgt. Dignam
10-26-2010, 11:49 AM
What you getting into tonight bro? Holla at me

I'm going to kick your ass you lace curtain motherfucker. I run lazy bastards like you, and slam their heads through plate glass windows.

ElNono
10-26-2010, 11:53 AM
I just want to see SpurFan or RocketFan break down how all of a sudden the same guy who shit his pants against good point guards would shut down Tony Parker.

tbh, Nash at 50 years old just bukkaked all over Tony Parker in the last playoffs...

BUMP
10-26-2010, 11:55 AM
tbh, Nash at 50 years old just bukkaked all over Tony Parker in the last playoffs...

tbemh, you can't compare last year's Spurs team to the 06 team.

koriwhat
10-26-2010, 12:15 PM
tbh this comments needs more fag references to be classic koriwhat

you replied... that's 1 fag too many.

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm going to kick your ass you lace curtain motherfucker. I run lazy bastards like you, and slam their heads through plate glass windows.

Practice on Mono first, will ya?

monosylab1k
10-26-2010, 01:08 PM
Practice on Mono first, will ya?

i got yer goat! you're eating that shit sandwich even more sourpuss-like than the 5 hall of famers who got it fed to them by Rip Hamilton back in the summer of 04!

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Come ta Pappy.

monosylab1k
10-26-2010, 01:12 PM
every time i post you get that look that the 5 Hall Of Famers had in the summer of 04!*

*also known as the same look you had at the Chuckbox when he who is out and staying out left you alone like a bride at the altar!

Giuseppe
10-26-2010, 01:13 PM
He's out and he's staying out.

Xylus
10-26-2010, 02:05 PM
I've never understood why people talk about Nash's defense like it's a reason his teams lose in the playoffs. Tony Parker killed us in '08, but we had Shawn Marion guarding him much of the time.

In '05, it was Ginobili and Duncan.
In '06, it was Dirk and our general lack of size (no Amare, no Kurt Thomas, Boris Diaw playing C).
In '07, Duncan again.
In '08, Tony Parker couldn't be stopped by anyone.
In '09, we didn't make the playoffs.
In '10, the Lakers had too much size and Kobe played the best playoff series of his life.

Nash's defense has never been a huge reason for the team's failure to win it all. And I don't think he would have become an MVP-caliber player if Cuban hadn't spurned him in the first place. He went from being a top-10 PG in the league to being a top-3 player in the league over the course of one summer.

pauls931
10-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Either way, I hope Nash finds a way out soon. Sarver has to be the dumbest owner in the league. So dumb you almost wish he was up to something brilliant, but that's a dream. I'm pulling for Portland somehow getting him. Go ahead an let Dragic suffer through the rebuild and become a veteran to lead the future team.