balli
10-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Rhjg2W7vlMc

clambake
10-26-2010, 10:07 AM
darrin approves of this utoob.

Cry Havoc
10-26-2010, 10:09 AM
To be fair, they probably are only repeating the average level of conflict they see on Fox News daily.

boutons_deux
10-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Tea baggers are exposing themselves as thugs, "Taking Backward Our Country" and "Restoring America To Goonhood".

Joe Wilson's goons handcuffed a journalist on public (school) property for the "crime" of asking questions about Wilson's past. Then a judge told the state to release Joe Wilson's records when he was a state lawyer with ethics and other violations. Nice fucking people, these tea baggers.

DarrinS
10-26-2010, 10:28 AM
But she's not black. Why did they attack her?

RandomGuy
10-26-2010, 10:28 AM
Did anyone mention this was at a Rand Paul rally?

The woman was from moveon.org and was attempting to give the candidate a fake award of some sort.

DarrinS
10-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Did anyone mention this was at a Rand Paul rally?

The woman was from moveon.org and was attempting to give the candidate a fake award of some sort.

Even if she did, it didn't warrant some douche going all SEIU on her ass.

balli
10-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Did anyone mention this was at a Rand Paul rally
I might have read an incorrect story, but it was outside of the most recent Paul-Conway debate, I believe.

fraga
10-26-2010, 10:56 AM
I might have read an incorrect story, but it was outside of the most recent Paul-Conway debate, I believe.

That's correct...those 2 dumbshits need to be arrested...but probably won't...you stay classy Tea Party...

Stringer_Bell
10-26-2010, 11:24 AM
While the foot to the head was absolutely excessive, I'd like to read up on the situation further before stating an opinion. Did they have reason to believe she was trying to instigate violence or committ some type of violence against one of the candidates? People do fucked up things when they think they are trying to preserve order, but they also do fucked up things when they look the other way from injustices.

So, n33ds moar 411.

Oh, Gee!!
10-26-2010, 11:47 AM
While the foot to the head was absolutely excessive, I'd like to read up on the situation further before stating an opinion. Did they have reason to believe she was trying to instigate violence or committ some type of violence against one of the candidates? People do fucked up things when they think they are trying to preserve order, but they also do fucked up things when they look the other way from injustices.

So, n33ds moar 411.

If they had reason to believe that she was trying to instigate violence, they had her under control well before the foot-stomp. It looks like old dude found an opportunity to stomp a librul and took it. He probably thought it was Rachel Maddow.

fraga
10-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Look at it this way...if those 2 dudes were black...would they have been IMMEDIATELY arrested???

Obstructed_View
10-26-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm not one to instigate violence, but that fucking asshole could stand a thrashing for doing that to someone that was defenseless. That's just cowardly.

Cry Havoc
10-26-2010, 11:56 AM
Look at it this way...if those 2 dudes were black...would they have been IMMEDIATELY arrested???

They weren't arrested?

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 12:05 PM
LOL@ Stomped head! Her shoulder was pushed down by some old geezers foot.

The freak wanted put a wig on to diguise herself probaly because she has pulled the trick before and was afraid to be reconized. The freak wanted Rand Paul to read her so important sign she took so long to make that she thought would make Paul relize he was not the right man for the job "'RepubliCorp: Employee of the Month'" .

No doubt Balli got his story from Huffington. This is what the far left loons are resorted to doing, attempting to make the teabaggers look like freaks over a little bitty tiny altercation by hyped up voters from both sides of the aisle. She is claiming she suffered a concusion.BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Obstructed_View
10-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Let's not pretend that wasn't a bitch move by that guy, and let's also not pretend that it wasn't exactly what moveon.org wanted when they sent that woman in there. They've now got people talking about things NOT related to issues.

boutons_deux
10-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Jack always there with his "Jack facts" to justify anything from the right wingnuts

"This attempt to suggest there was a back-and-forth does not square with the facts. Video of the incident clearly shows at least two large men bringing Valle to the ground, while another rips her blonde wig off and a fourth steps on her knee. One of the first two men then stomps on her shoulder, with his heel clearly making contact with her head. Two members of the crowd then appear to try to intervene; a man can be heard shouting, “no, no, no, come on,” while a woman tries to push away one of the men tackling tackling Valle. "

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/10/26/paul-dismisses-stomping/

BlairForceDejuan
10-26-2010, 12:13 PM
TBF, that was her shoulder. Not her head.

"Get the Cops" wtf. A woman is getting thrown to the ground and stomped on and none of the males helps out. :bang

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Jack always there with his "Jack facts" to justify anything from the right wingnuts

"This attempt to suggest there was a back-and-forth does not square with the facts. Video of the incident clearly shows at least two large men bringing Valle to the ground, while another rips her blonde wig off and a fourth steps on her knee. One of the first two men then stomps on her shoulder, with his heel clearly making contact with her head. Two members of the crowd then appear to try to intervene; a man can be heard shouting, “no, no, no, come on,” while a woman tries to push away one of the men tackling tackling Valle. "

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/10/26/paul-dismisses-stomping/

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It was nothing. Some lefty dumbfuck, horse hair wearing baby killer, flower eating dyke loving loon wanted to mock the candidate she didn't like, pushing her way through a crowd of his supporters with the all so important sign announcing Paul was the winner of her employee of the year award!!. Poor baby got knocked down. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

George Gervin's Afro
10-26-2010, 12:22 PM

The freak wanted put a wig on to diguise herself probaly because she has pulled the trick before and was afraid to be reconized. The freak wanted Rand Paul to read her so important sign she took so long to make that she thought would make Paul relize he was not the right man for the job "'RepubliCorp: Employee of the Month'" .

No doubt Balli got his story from Huffington. This is what the far left loons are resorted to doing, attempting to make the teabaggers look like freaks over a little bitty tiny altercation by hyped up voters from both sides of the aisle. She is claiming she suffered a concusion.BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

considering you are a pu$$y it makes sense that you see no problem stomping on a woman when she's down...

balli
10-26-2010, 12:22 PM
No doubt Balli got his story from Huffington. This is what the far left loons are resorted to doing, attempting to make the teabaggers look like freaks over a little bitty tiny altercation by hyped up voters from both sides of the aisle. She is claiming
she suffered a concusion.BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Or google news and the ap, but whatever, keep trying to defend that coward bullshit as a creation of the evil liberal media. I dont mind you bitchslapping yourself with idiocy.

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 12:23 PM
considering you are a pu$$y it makes sense that you see no problem stomping on a woman when she's down...

buwhahahahahahahahaha

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Or google news and the ap, but whatever, keep trying to defend that coward bullshit as a creation of the evil liberal media. I dont mind you bitchslapping yourself with idiocy.

Keep blowing this up like it's a national crisis on how big bad teabagger men brutally attacking a innocent defenseless girl minding her little old business.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 12:27 PM
jack condones violence against women.

We are not surprised.

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 12:31 PM

We are not surprised.

buwhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 12:33 PM
jack knows he painted himself in a corner with his support of violence against women and will never live it down, so he will simply go into troll mode.

We are not surprised.

boutons_deux
10-26-2010, 12:35 PM
pitbull bitch, Angle, O'Dummel, here's another high-quality tea bagger candidate

Joe Miller Keeps Running From Military Disability Questions

Alaskan teabagger hero Joe Miller ran away again when questioned about his service-connected disabilities, this time after a Sunday evening TV debate held at the Alaska Native Heritage Center Museum in Anchorage. The Republican candidate for Senate continued to ignore demands that he identify his service-connected disabilities and his official “percentage disabled.” How much is Joe Miller earning from the government in military disability money?

When approached at the end of the debate to answer this question, your correspondent was chest-bumped and blocked by Miller goon and high school dropout Mark Fish.

http://wonkette.com/427749/joe-miller-keeps-running-from-military-disability-questions

DarrinS
10-26-2010, 12:35 PM
I didn't realize Balli was such a big Youtube fan.

Oh, Gee!!
10-26-2010, 12:41 PM

tbh, pushing her shoulder down like that with his foot could have caused a broken collarbone. It was unneccesary under the circumstances and dangerous I might add.

Bartleby
10-26-2010, 01:03 PM
I keep expecting WC to come in here and point out how we don't really know who is at fault because we don't have the full context.

Cry Havoc
10-26-2010, 01:19 PM

We are not surprised.

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 01:30 PM
jack knows he painted himself in a corner with his support of violence against women and will never live it down, so he will simply go into troll mode.

We are not surprised.

A unknown person charging through a crowd in disguise to get to a public figure, a future senator no less was restrained by two men/heros and you call it a violent act against women. Nice try painting me as viloent womanizer. Please continue your trolling, we know you will.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 01:33 PM
jack doesn't know the meaning of the word womanizer.

We are not surprised.

RandomGuy
10-26-2010, 01:36 PM
jack doesn't know the meaning of the word womanizer.

We are not surprised.

:lol

You got there just before I did.

LOLizer

Homeland Security
10-26-2010, 01:48 PM
This is just a common-sense response. The Muslims have proved that liberals can be cowed by violence.

z0sa
10-26-2010, 03:10 PM
This is just a common-sense response. The Muslims have proved that liberals can be cowed by violence.

What's funny is I consider balli the left wing version of you.

Except, of course, he's a serious poster and stuff.

boutons_deux
10-26-2010, 03:16 PM
"Muslims have proved that liberals can be cowed by violence."

link?

What OBL proved is that he succeeded suckering the venal, macho Repug neo-c*nts into foreign lands where 1000s of US military have been slaughtered.

Winehole23
10-26-2010, 03:27 PM
I keep expecting WC to come in here and point out how we don't really know who is at fault because we don't have the full context.Like jack said, the lady clearly meant to attack Paul with a political placard. She was coming straight for him.

Fortunately for all, the <troublemaker> was <subdued> by <alert standers-by>.

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Like jack said, the lady clearly meant to attack Paul with a political placard. She was coming straight for him.

Fortunately for all, the threat of a heteronomous message was quashed decisively by alert members of the audience.

She could have had a underwear bomb. Those two men are heros. We all should be celebrating their heroic act. If someone attacked Obama, Reid, Gore or a Pelosi type in the manner Maddows little brother did those two gentlemen would get keys to the country.

Winehole23
10-26-2010, 03:49 PM
She could have had a underwear bomb.Do you have one too?

Winehole23
10-26-2010, 03:54 PM
It would seem that carrying a placard contrary to the general mood or being a garden variety loudmouth makes one a presumptive threat to security, or worse.

In jack's mind it makes you a presumptive underwear bomber.

boutons_deux
10-26-2010, 03:54 PM
The man who helped tackle a MoveOn.org activist to the ground and stomped on her head last night has been identified as Tim Profitt, a volunteer campaign coordinator for Kentucky GOP Senate nominee Rand Paul. Profitt apologized for attacking activist Lauren Valle, but told the AP “that the camera angle made the scuffle Monday night appear worse that it was.” “I’m sorry that it came to that, and I apologize if it appeared overly forceful, but I was concerned about Rand’s safety,” Profitt said.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/10/26/paul-stomper-identified/

camera angles, Sharron angles, yadda yadda, blah blah, I'm sorry for being a punk hood. I will beat women to the ground to save my nutcase candidate's life.

Winehole23
10-26-2010, 03:55 PM
(plz change those grumpy drawers)

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 03:58 PM
It would seem that carrying a placard contrary to the general mood or being a garden variety loudmouth makes one a presumptive threat to security, or worse.

In jack's mind it makes you a presumptive underwear bomber.

She could have had any type of weapon in her possesion. Point is you don't charge a future senator and expect nothing to happen.

Winehole23
An ad hoc security force subdued the troublemaker. I wonder what event security had to say about that.

ChumpDumper
lol womanized underwear

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 04:03 PM
The man who helped tackle a MoveOn.org activist to the ground and stomped on her head last night has been identified as Tim Profitt, a volunteer campaign coordinator for Kentucky GOP Senate nominee Rand Paul. Profitt apologized for attacking activist Lauren Valle, but told the AP “that the camera angle made the scuffle Monday night appear worse that it was.” “I’m sorry that it came to that, and I apologize if it appeared overly forceful, but I was concerned about Rand’s safety,” Profitt said.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/10/26/paul-stomper-identified/

camera angles, Sharron angles, yadda yadda, blah blah, I'm sorry for being a punk hood. I will beat women to the ground to save my nutcase candidate's life.

LoL @ apologizing for ATTACKING

"that the camera angle made the scuffle Monday night appear worse that it was.” “I’m sorry that it came to that, and I apologize if it appeared overly forceful, but I was concerned about Rand’s safety"

Doesn't sound like he is apologizing for attacking anyone.

Winehole23
10-26-2010, 04:05 PM
So he kicked a girl while she was already down. Touching.

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 04:07 PM

The hero held the suspect down with his foot gently for a brief moment.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 04:08 PM
lol nonapology.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 04:09 PM
jack approves of stomping on a woman's head and neck when she is already on the ground.

We are not surprised.

Winehole23
10-26-2010, 04:09 PM
The hero held the suspect down with his foot gently for a brief moment.Hero!:rollin

fraga
10-26-2010, 04:11 PM

Mahahahaha..that has to be the funniest thing so far...people sure can see ONLY what they want to see sometimes...

Cry Havoc
10-26-2010, 04:18 PM

That's what jack tells police when he has a disagreement with his wife. :downspin:

Creepn
10-26-2010, 04:24 PM
lol Jack, you could be the Steven Colbert of this political forum. Damn shame you are actually serious about this...or not? You can't be serious right?

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 04:25 PM
That's what jack tells police when he has a disagreement with his wife. :downspin:

Look at the christian boy try to get personal with me by making up shit. :downspin:

Stringer_Bell
10-26-2010, 04:26 PM

:lmao

You just won the thread. Good game, everybody.

Cry Havoc
10-26-2010, 04:27 PM
Look at the christian boy try to get personal with me by making up shit. :downspin:

Look at the wannabe troll getting trolled and desperately grasping for anything he can to attack with. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 04:29 PM
jack got totally womanized.

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Look at the wannabe troll getting trolled and desperately grasping for anything he can to attack with. :lol

I don't troll, christian. Unlike you who decides to chime in with a worthless joke condoning domestic violence and uses me and my wife as the characters. God will not be pleased with you, christian.

clambake
10-26-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't troll, christian. Unlike you who decides to chime in with a worthless joke condoning domestic violence and uses me and my wife as the characters. God will not be pleased with you, christian.

yeah, you probably broke her from backtalk a long time ago, right?

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 04:43 PM
I don't troll:lmao

jack is womanizing himself!

Cry Havoc
10-26-2010, 04:52 PM

So you don't condone domestic violence, but kicking a woman in the head doesn't classify to you as violence against women. Sorry, but I have no qualms about ridiculing you for being incredibly naive when you spout things that advocate such behavior. I'm certain you would draw the ire of most philosophers and moralists, Jesus included, with the insipid comments you made on the last page. Then your attempt to cover it up by "haha I'm trolling this is funny" was absolutely pathetic (and your pissed off reaction to me giving you tit for tat is hilarious, by the way, and completely illustrative of my point).

Now you decide to attack me for my beliefs, which is classic "Let's point the finger at someone else so everyone forgets about the stupid thing I said" syndrome.

You're wrong, and you're too ignorant to see past your own ridiculously contorted perspective. Jesus had absolutely no problem with calling people out to be fools, and neither do I. Deal with it like a man. Also, look up the words "condoning" and "womanizing" and learn to use them properly.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 05:24 PM
lol Rand totally threw this hero under the bus.

clambake
10-26-2010, 05:32 PM
interesting, isn't it, that jack supports a culture that condones abuse of women.

you know what that means, right jack?

word
10-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Rhjg2W7vlMc

It's about time.

Wild Cobra
10-26-2010, 10:33 PM
I keep expecting WC to come in here and point out how we don't really know who is at fault because we don't have the full context.
Ask and ye shall receive:

Video with her trying to bust through his security. They thought she was a threat. (http://www.fox41.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=5231012&h1=RAW%3A%20Video%20of%20encounter&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=60667&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=19401595)

More:

Rand Paul volunteer ordered to court for scuffle (http://www.fox41.com/Global/story.asp?S=13386970)

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - The volunteer with Rand Paul's Republican U.S. Senate campaign who stepped on the head of a liberal activist and pinned her face to the concrete said Tuesday the scuffle was not as bad as it looked on video and blamed police for not intervening.

"I'm sorry that it came to that, and I apologize if it appeared overly forceful, but I was concerned about Rand's safety," Tim Profitt told The Associated Press.

Paul's campaign dropped Profitt as campaign coordinator in Bourbon County in central Kentucky and banned him from future events.

Profitt said the fight never would have occurred if police officers had intervened earlier.

"A friend of mine went up to three policeman before Rand got there, and told them about the girl who was standing there with that wig on and that she was getting ready to do something," Profitt said. "The policemen looked at him and said that's not our job."

"The Paul campaign has disassociated itself with the individual who took part in this incident, and once again urges all activists - on both sides - to remember that their political passions should never manifest themselves in physical altercations of any kind."

Paul's campaign called the altercation "incredibly unfortunate" and expressed relief that the woman was not injured.

fC59CElqtus

Of course, his actions were unacceptable. Looks like he needs anger management classes. Still, can we agree on one fact?

He pushed on her shoulder with his foot. He didn't stomp her head.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 10:40 PM
They knew who she was.

Her head got stomped.

lol hero

Wild Cobra
10-26-2010, 10:41 PM

No kidding. I did some checking into this fake corporation created by MoveOn. They are trying to make the public believe republicans want an OCP (Omni Consumer Products, including GM.. Government Motors) type relationship between the government and corporations. But who is for these corporate bailouts? Isn't it the democrats?

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Politics/OCP-1.jpg

Wild Cobra
10-26-2010, 10:43 PM
A unknown person charging through a crowd in disguise to get to a public figure, a future senator no less was restrained by two men/heros and you call it a violent act against women. Nice try painting me as viloent womanizer. Please continue your trolling, we know you will.
One reason of many why I have him on IGNORE.

ChumpDumper
It wasn't funny the first seven times you posted it.

ChumpDumper
lol womanizer.

Wild Cobra
10-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Volunteer campaign staff took down the troublemaker with alacrity. I wonder what event security had to say about that.
This is just more disgusting as stepping on her shoulder:

"A friend of mine went up to three policeman before Rand got there, and told them about the girl who was standing there with that wig on and that she was getting ready to do something," Profitt said. "The policemen looked at him and said that's not our job."
Aren't the police suppose to "protect and serve?"

Hope they get fired. At least one should have been in proximity to stop her.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 10:47 PM

Hope they get fired. At least one should have been in proximity to stop her.OMG! A small lesbian who we know and have seen for several days is going to display a placard near our new God!

Shoot her!

Wild Cobra
10-26-2010, 10:49 PM
I cannot agree with his actions, but do understand his anger.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 10:50 PM
I cannot agree with his actions, but do understand his anger.Why can't small lesbians have placards, WC?

jack sommerset
10-26-2010, 10:55 PM
So you don't condone domestic violence, but kicking a woman in the head doesn't classify to you as violence against women. Sorry, but I have no qualms about ridiculing you for being incredibly naive when you spout things that advocate such behavior. I'm certain you would draw the ire of most philosophers and moralists, Jesus included, with the insipid comments you made on the last page. Then your attempt to cover it up by "haha I'm trolling this is funny" was absolutely pathetic (and your pissed off reaction to me giving you tit for tat is hilarious, by the way, and completely illustrative of my point).

Now you decide to attack me for my beliefs, which is classic "Let's point the finger at someone else so everyone forgets about the stupid thing I said" syndrome.

You're wrong, and you're too ignorant to see past your own ridiculously contorted perspective. Jesus had absolutely no problem with calling people out to be fools, and neither do I. Deal with it like a man. Also, look up the words "condoning" and "womanizing" and learn to use them properly.

Please stop this nonsense. Noone kicked the dyke in the head. Go to confession tomorrow, say the 10 hail marys, put some money in the tin can and all will be forgiven. Make your case with God, not me.

Listen fools, another thing I noticed about these two courageous men 10 seconds of bravery video that some of you knuckleheads are acussing of assault and battery, (which I swear to Cry Havocs God makes me laugh harder than I have in a long time) cuddled the perpetrator to the ground and as they were doing that shouted out for someone/anyone to call the police. Intent was clearly to save senator from any possible physical harm right from the start of the attack on Paul.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Please stop this nonsense. Noone kicked the dyke in the head. Go to confession tomorrow, say the 10 hail marys, put some money in the tin can and all will be forgiven. Make your case with God, not me.

Listen fools, another thing I noticed about these two courageous men 10 seconds of bravery video that some of you knuckleheads are acussing of assault and battery, (which I swear to Cry Havocs God makes me laugh harder than I have in a long time) cuddled the perpetrator to the ground and as they were doing that shouted out for someone/anyone to call the police. Intent was clearly to save senator from any possible physical harm right from the start of the attack on Paul.The guy who stomped on her head is fired and charged with assault.

Nbadan
10-26-2010, 11:24 PM
The face of the tea bagger movement...or the foot

http://edition.cnn.com/video/politics/2010/10/26/kentucky.debate.stomping.wdrb.640x360.jpg

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 12:49 AM
The guy who stomped on her head is fired and charged with assault.It's an outrage.

The same cops who stood by with their hands in their pockets while a small lesbian with a controversial placard prepared to show it to Rand Paul, are now pressing criminal charges against the brave hero who stopped her.

What is this country coming to, WC?

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Mr. Profitt is fired. Rand Paul pissed backward on his volunteer security staff.

How's that strike you, jack?

Cry Havoc
10-27-2010, 01:43 AM

Listen fools, another thing I noticed about these two courageous men 10 seconds of bravery video that some of you knuckleheads are acussing of assault and battery, (which I swear to Cry Havocs God makes me laugh harder than I have in a long time) cuddled the perpetrator to the ground and as they were doing that shouted out for someone/anyone to call the police. Intent was clearly to save senator from any possible physical harm right from the start of the attack on Paul.

I'm just going to let you continue humiliating yourself. :toast

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 01:56 AM
I cannot agree with his actions, but do understand his anger.I'd say you have more compassion than most. That aint necessarily a fault. But it is what it is.

A confession of anger, and perhaps a feeling of identity. Sympathy.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:03 AM
Tender human feelings

Stringer_Bell
10-27-2010, 02:04 AM

Hope they get fired. At least one should have been in proximity to stop her.

Perhaps he was referring to policing the signs protestors were carrying? "OMG, that Rachel Maddow look-alike we've seen many times is gonna do something." You understand his anger for stepping on a defenseless woman that didn't even attempt to kick or fight back? I swear, I always try to see your point of view, I really do, but your shit is twisted like no other (except maybe B_D's). She got a concussion and arm sprain http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/rand-paul-heckler-has-concussion/violent/ . It's kind of hard to lie about medical records, and she is pursuing a case against the attackers. You still understand that kind of anger...OUTSIDE A SENATE DEBATE? Why so fucking serious? It's all lies and theatre, they don't give a fuck about you, WC, or anyone else, to warrant that kind of anger.

My opinion of Rand Paul has gone completely down the shitter in the last 2 weeks. I hope he loses so all the crazy white people in Kentucky spontaneously combust. I bet that'll save us some deficit spending!

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:05 AM
For the soon to be indicted.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:12 AM
alleged criminals are people, too

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:19 AM
It's an outrage.

The same cops who stood by with their hands in their pockets while a small lesbian with a controversial placard prepared to show it to Rand Paul, are now pressing criminal charges against the brave hero who stopped her.

What is this country coming to, WC?
He's no hero. He let his emotions get the better of him.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:22 AM
I'd say you have more compassion than most. That aint necessarily a fault. But it is what it is.

A confession of anger, and perhaps a feeling of identity. Sympathy.
We all get angry. Some can keep it in check, and some cannot. It takes a hell of a lot more for me to strike out at someone, but I have.

Yes, I understand him, but do not accept his level of cracking.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:23 AM
Well, he was apparently very angry.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:25 AM
Perhaps he was referring to policing the signs protestors were carrying? "OMG, that Rachel Maddow look-alike we've seen many times is gonna do something." You understand his anger for stepping on a defenseless woman that didn't even attempt to kick or fight back? I swear, I always try to see your point of view, I really do, but your shit is twisted like no other (except maybe B_D's). She got a concussion and arm sprain http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/rand-paul-heckler-has-concussion/violent/ . It's kind of hard to lie about medical records, and she is pursuing a case against the attackers. You still understand that kind of anger...OUTSIDE A SENATE DEBATE? Why so fucking serious? It's all lies and theatre, they don't give a fuck about you, WC, or anyone else, to warrant that kind of anger.

I don't think anyone is denying what happen. The volunteer was clearly out of hand. At the same time, she was too. You never charge towards someone without risk of retribution. Now she didn't deserve being stepped on, but she deserved all the preceded that.

Did you watch the video I posted?

Now if the fact is as said, and the police refused to respond to concerns, the the police are as much at fault.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:26 AM
Well, he was apparently very angry.
More angry than he should have been. The situation was already contained. He had no reason to uncap his anger as he did.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:28 AM
She got a concussion and arm sprain http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/rand-paul-heckler-has-concussion/violent/ .
There's no way she got a concussion from what was seen.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:30 AM
(Your credence in the cap is apparently strong. My own is not.)

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:30 AM
It's all lies and theatre, they don't give a fuck about you, WC, or anyone else, to warrant that kind of anger.

Yes, I know. That doesn't mean they should ignore someone charging at a candidate.

Why are you acting as if I am defending the guy? I'm not.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:35 AM
Is there any evidence at all for the repeated claim that Rand Paul was charged by Ms. Valle?

Just curious, I haven't seen any yet, yet people keep saying she charged the candidate. Does the RP campaign confirm that Ms. Valle assaulted or attempted to assault Rand Paul?

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:37 AM
Is there any evidence at all for the repeated claim that Rand Paul was charged by Ms. Valles?

Just curious, I haven't seen any yet, yet people keep saying she charged the candidate. Does the RP campaign confirm that Ms. Valles assaulted or attempted to assault Rand Paul?
It's clear on the video I posted. She made a bee-line for him and was stopped, and kept trying to push on to him.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:37 AM
Or otherwise made an unpeaceable foray?

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:42 AM
Or otherwise made an unpeaceable foray?
She already busted into the wrong side of the gathering. Notice the other people were behind a yellow rope. That just smells of a possible security threat.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:43 AM
It's clear on the video I posted. She made a bee-line for him and was stopped, and kept trying to push on to him.It's not all all clear how the scuffle started @ the link you posted.

Looked to me more like she was trying to elude attackers than provoke them.

I call bs on this cite. It doesn't back up what you suggested at all. Not even close.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:44 AM
It's not all all clear how the scuffle started @ the link you posted.

Looked to me more like she was trying to elude attackers than provoke them.

I call bs on this cite. It doesn't back up what you suggested at all. Not even close.
Then show what happened before she made the bee-line towards Paul, on the wrong side of the yellow rope.

I contend she was trying to elude the security that was intent on stopping her.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:50 AM
She already busted into the wrong side of the gathering. Notice the other people were behind a yellow rope. That just smells of a possible security threat.So you're already familiar with the physical perimeter of the event, or you're just making idle speculation about it? Please pick a lane.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:52 AM
So you're already familiar with the physical perimeter of the event, or you're just making idle speculation about it? Please pick a lane.
Part speculation. It seems pretty clear that is what happened. By her own admission, she was trying to get to him.

True, I could be wrong, but do you really think I am? I think you agree, but just wish to play devils advocate like I do at times.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Then show what happened before she made the bee-line towards Paul, on the wrong side of the yellow rope.The beeline wasn't visible to me. Just the aftermath, and only part of it.

I contend she was trying to elude the security that was intent on stopping her.I might too, if I was wrongfully detained and harassed by ad hoc enforcers for expressing a controversial opinion at a political rally.

Wouldn't you?

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:59 AM
(She wasn't resisting at all when that guy put his foot on her, though.)

ChumpDumper
10-27-2010, 03:22 AM
We all get angry. Some can keep it in check, and some cannot. It takes a hell of a lot more for me to strike out at someone, but I have.

Yes, I understand him, but do not accept his level of cracking.He should have put her on IGNORE.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 03:29 AM
Part speculation. It seems pretty clear that is what happened. By her own admission, she was trying to get to him.Wanted face time. Release the hounds!

True, I could be wrong...You already admitted it was bullshit.

...but do you really think I am? See above.

I think you agree, but just wish to play devils advocate like I do at times.I'm totally uncertain of what you're trying to ascribe to me right now, so I'll officially take a pass on that.

Cheers, WC.:toast

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 03:30 AM
(She wasn't resisting at all when that guy put his foot on her, though.)
Duh...

Why do you act as if I think his actions were warranted.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 03:37 AM
(drinks blue moon belgian white)

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 03:39 AM
Duh...

Why do you act as if I think his actions were warranted.Parenthetical. (...)

Not directed at anyone, aside.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 03:39 AM
That wasn't directed at you, WC. It was an aside.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 03:40 AM
It's sorta like a stage whisper.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 03:41 AM
(...)

Stringer_Bell
10-27-2010, 04:26 AM
Yes, I know. That doesn't mean they should ignore someone charging at a candidate.

Why are you acting as if I am defending the guy? I'm not.

You've made it clear that you aren't defending him, not accusing you of that, but my issue is that you are basically empathizing with his level of anger...outside of a senate debate. That you can understand how a situation like this occurs is the disheartening thing. There's nothing to understand, it's completely stupid and useless.

The video you posted was the first I saw, while not on that exact site, but it showed no clear attempt from the lesbian to approach Rand Paul in a threatening manner. She was identified as a political operative, they knew who she was and in an attempt to prevent Rand Paul from being caught in a "LULZ moment" - they used force and covered it up by saying she was a security threat. Horse. Shit.

I don't buy that she got the concussion from the foot to the head either, but she could have easily sustained a sprain when she was pulling away and subsequently dropped to the pavement. She's going to need medical records, so it's not like she can lie about it now that she's in the public eye. She's going to get compensation AND those goofballs trying to protect Rand brought more negative publicity to him than anything else.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 04:44 AM
You've made it clear that you aren't defending him, not accusing you of that, but my issue is that you are basically empathizing with his level of anger...outside of a senate debate.
I think I understand people too well sometimes. That's why I cannot stand so many liberals. Such selfish motives at times portrayed as caring for others. Yet in the end, they want "other people's money."

That you can understand how a situation like this occurs is the disheartening thing. There's nothing to understand, it's completely stupid and useless.

Are you incapable of understanding stupidity?

Don't you see it all the time, and not try to understand why people do silly things?

The video you posted was the first I saw, while not on that exact site, but it showed no clear attempt from the lesbian to approach Rand Paul in a threatening manner.
I can agree that her intent is unknown. I guess the next time we should wait until after someone is shot dead.

She was identified as a political operative, they knew who she was and in an attempt to prevent Rand Paul from being caught in a "LULZ moment" -
I would agree they knew she was a whacho because of her sign, and the false nature of the idea. That doesn't mean they knew her, as a person. Can we agree with that distinction?

they used force and covered it up by saying she was a security threat. Horse. Shit.

Maybe. Maybe not. Do we expect security to wait till a crime happens, or do we expect security to be proactive?

I don't buy that she got the concussion from the foot to the head either, but she could have easily sustained a sprain when she was pulling away and subsequently dropped to the pavement.
I have no doubt she had bruising and at least muscle strains.

She's going to need medical records, so it's not like she can lie about it now that she's in the public eye.
Sure she can. Her records are private, unless she chooses to take them to court.

She's going to get compensation AND those goofballs trying to protect Rand brought more negative publicity to him than anything else.

Yep. No doubt. I don't agree she should be compensated for shit from the campaign, unless she can show other than things appear. The man who stepped on her was a volunteer, not an employee. Her suit should be with him I think. Unless he's loaded, she wouldn't get much.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 04:58 AM
Well, one can always hope things turn out worst for the victim.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 04:59 AM
Well, one can always hope things turn out worst for the victim.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 05:21 AM
Hmm...Bald denials don't pair well with stark admissions.

Cry Havoc
10-27-2010, 08:20 AM
I think I understand people too well sometimes. That's why I cannot stand so many liberals. Such selfish motives at times portrayed as caring for others. Yet in the end, they want "other people's money."

I'll take "Massive generalizations about a huge group of people" for $600, Alex.

WC, I expected better of you, and I'm not sure why you suddenly bring up the economic philosophy of "every liberal" in a thread like this. You're reaching, friend, because you're trying to play the advocate and still mount a defense for a guy that even you admit is in the wrong, and you have nothing else to go on.

RandomGuy
10-27-2010, 08:29 AM
No kidding. I did some checking into this fake corporation created by MoveOn. They are trying to make the public believe republicans want an OCP (Omni Consumer Products, including GM.. Government Motors) type relationship between the government and corporations. But who is for these corporate bailouts? Isn't it the democrats?

Which party is for privatizing the functions of government based on the belief that the private sector is always more efficient?

Oh, Gee!!
10-27-2010, 10:58 AM
tbh, she is lucky that no major shoulder or spinal damage was done to her--she was at a bad angle when he pressed down on her hard. He woulda been fined $50K for that manuever in the NFL.

TeyshaBlue
10-27-2010, 11:03 AM
tbh, she is lucky that no major shoulder or spinal damage was done to her--she was at a bad angle when he pressed down on her hard. He woulda been fined $50K for that manuever in the NFL.

Hell, just hearing about it broke Tony Romo's collarbone.:ihit

MannyIsGod
10-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Scott said it best:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4655798&postcount=33

I wonder if <victim> were <improbable circumstance> to <cause my incredibly stupid position to be valid>.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Which party is for privatizing the functions of government based on the belief that the private sector is always more efficient?
Between something privatized and something nationalized, I will contend the free market is better than socialism in most cases.

You a socialist?

Cry Havoc
10-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Between something privatized and something nationalized, I will contend the free market is better than socialism in most cases.

You a socialist?

How do you feel about the medical statistics of European countries where care is socialized vs. the U.S.?

George Gervin's Afro
10-27-2010, 12:22 PM
How do you feel about the medical statistics of European countries where care is socialized vs. the U.S.?

but we'll have death panels!!!

boutons_deux
10-27-2010, 12:25 PM
More right-wing thuggery

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/10/27/democrat-arrested-cantor/

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 12:53 PM
They have less choices. They all get mediocre care compared to some of about "Cadillac" insurance plans.

Why do Canadians come here for medical care? Ever see a statistic of hospitals in cities to our northern border?

boutons_deux
10-27-2010, 12:57 PM
"Why do Canadians come here for medical care"

Why do Americans do "medical tourism"?

"They have less choices. They all get mediocre care compared to some of about "Cadillac" insurance plans."

That's what your ideology dictates, but it's a fantasy.

George Gervin's Afro
10-27-2010, 12:59 PM
They have less choices. They all get mediocre care compared to some of about "Cadillac" insurance plans.

Why do Canadians come here for medical care? Ever see a statistic of hospitals in cities to our northern border?

all canadians come here? what about americans who go to canada? Wouldn't that signify that the US system is broke?

Cry Havoc
10-27-2010, 01:00 PM

I have friends in Canada. The last thing they want to do is come here for health care. In fact, some of them are afraid of visiting for fear of getting hurt while in the states and having to pay the outrageous bill.

1/6th of all Americans are now uninsured (source: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-09-17-uninsured17_ST_N.htm). For 51 million people, they don't have "less" choices, they have no choice.

Also, please provide some data on what constitutes "mediocre" care.

George Gervin's Afro
10-27-2010, 01:02 PM

I have friends in Canada. The last thing they want to do is come here for health care. In fact, some of them are afraid of visiting for fear of getting hurt while in the states and having to pay the outrageous bill.

1/6th of all Americans are now uninsured (source: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-09-17-uninsured17_ST_N.htm). For 51 million people, they don't have "less" choices, they have no choice.

Also, please provide some data on what constitutes "mediocre" care.

give wc a break.. he's just repeating what he's heard...:lmao

balli
10-27-2010, 01:10 PM
(drinks blue moon belgian white)
I drink it too sometimes, but blue moon sucks. Even when you gussy it up with freshly squeezed orange juice.

TeyshaBlue
10-27-2010, 01:18 PM
*resisting urge to morph thread into a beer thread*

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 01:22 PM
I drink it too sometimes, but blue moon sucks. Even when you gussy it up with freshly squeezed orange juice.It's not my fave by a long shot, but it was in the fridge. Gotta make do sometimes.

Cry Havoc
10-27-2010, 01:25 PM

*slings a hefeweizen down the counter to TeyshaBlue*

TeyshaBlue
10-27-2010, 01:28 PM
*slings a hefeweizen down the counter to TeyshaBlue*

*you're not helping!:bang*

:toast

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 02:14 PM
"I don't think it's that big of a deal," Profitt told WKYT (http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Paul_supporters_who_clashed_with_liberal_activist_ speak_out_105833648.html). "I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you."

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:17 PM
"I don't think it's that big of a deal," Profitt told WKYT. "I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you."
If he really believes that in retrospect, he's a total fool.

TeyshaBlue
10-27-2010, 02:19 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/brass-balls2.jpg

boutons_deux
10-27-2010, 02:23 PM
As we saw in 8 years of Repug rule, up is down, black is white, their world is a complete fantasy. Here, the attacked must apologize for being attacked.

MannyIsGod
10-27-2010, 02:26 PM

Please - then this thread will actually be worth a damn.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Please - then this thread will actually be worth a damn.
You are invited to leave anytime you don't like it.

jack sommerset
10-27-2010, 02:33 PM
If he really believes that in retrospect, he's a total fool.

No way. She is the one who owes people an apology. Proffitt is just one of the many in her long line of dangerous despicable behavior she has caused harm too. She is a paid activist who has a history of physically forcing herself into political issues. She has her own police record. Some good citizens held down the suspect until the threat was over. I don't think he has been formerly charged but when and if he is, a trial will clear him of any wrong doing.

I can easily imagine how most of you would react if Tim Duncan was in the car durning a parade in SA and some Laker fan dressed in a wig charged the car like Custer did Little BigHorn, then you would have a story that demands the kind of attention the left is begging for. Spew fans would not have laid her down as if they were putting a baby to bed, they would have broken the chicks face.

clambake
10-27-2010, 02:38 PM
i think your relationships with women is on display, jack.

MannyIsGod
10-27-2010, 02:39 PM
You are invited to leave anytime you don't like it.
How magnanimous of you!

TeyshaBlue
10-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Fine.

Buttface Amber ftw.:ihit

http://www.theram.com/beer.shtml

TeyshaBlue
10-27-2010, 02:42 PM
And I don't even like ales, but I'll drink Buttface all day long.

Cry Havoc
10-27-2010, 02:57 PM
i think your relationships with women is on display, jack.

jack sommerset
10-27-2010, 03:09 PM
http://www.fewtherebe.com/images/man_praying.jpg

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 03:46 PM
No way. She is the one who owes people an apology. Proffitt is just one of the many in her long line of dangerous despicable behavior she has caused harm too. She is a paid activist who has a history of physically forcing herself into political issues. She has her own police record.Why aren't there any charges lodged against her for her allegedly violent behavior, and why do you think the cops kept their hands in their pockets?

Some good citizens held down the suspect...Suspect? Of what, being a loudmouth at a political rally? Some good citizens need to take a chill pill.

until the threat was over. I don't think he has been formerly charged but when and if he is, a trial will clear him of any wrong doing. Spying the future through rose-tinted shades? The present must suck for you.

Winehole23
10-27-2010, 03:49 PM
And I don't even like ales, but I'll drink Buttface all day long.The clear winner, IMHO.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2010, 04:28 PM
lol formerly womanized

clambake
10-27-2010, 04:33 PM
lol@ jack having bitterness toward women.

TheSullyMonster
10-27-2010, 06:29 PM

The choice to go bankrupt or die shouldn't be on the table at all.:wakeup

Our medical system is broken. Socialism may or may not be the answer, but the system is still broken.

I don't think he has been formerly charged but when and if he is, a trial will clear him of any wrong doing.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Paul_supporters_who_clashed_with_liberal_activist_ speak_out_105833648.html

A Rand Paul supporter is being ordered to appear in court to face an assault charge after he was caught on camera stomping on a liberal activist.

It looks like he may be charged. It's a bit presumptuous to guarantee the verdict, don't you think?:nope

Yonivore
10-27-2010, 10:16 PM
yiLeud-sxrM
"Defenseless" woman charged Paul's car and tried to shove something through the window as he arrived for the event. And, then, she can be seen running around the front of the car a few moments later and approaching Paul from behind.

Clearly, she was more than an "innocent bystander" as has been reported.

Oh, Gee!!
10-27-2010, 10:25 PM
She has a sign!!! Oh, noes it must be a terrorism bomb!!

Oh, Gee!!
10-27-2010, 10:27 PM
It's cardboard! Swarm! Swarm!

Yonivore
10-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Well, of course the sign couldn't have been concealing anything.

Imagine if someone had run up to the Presidential motorcade like that...

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 11:05 PM
You simple don't get in someone's space, especially their face like that without trying to escalate something.

admiralsnackbar
10-27-2010, 11:44 PM
yiLeud-sxrM
"Defenseless" woman charged Paul's car and tried to shove something through the window as he arrived for the event. And, then, she can be seen running around the front of the car a few moments later and approaching Paul from behind.

Yeah... stomp that bitch's head!

Oh, Gee!!
10-28-2010, 12:01 AM
Well, of course the sign couldn't have been concealing anything.

it wasn't concealing anything. so what's your point?

Imagine if someone had run up to the Presidential motorcade like that...

probably wouldn't happen. but if it did, I'm assuming the person would be detained (but not curb-stomped) if the situation was under control like this one was.

Oh, Gee!!
10-28-2010, 12:04 AM
You simple don't get in someone's space, especially their face like that without trying to escalate something.

okay, and the tiny female was restrained. I have no problem with the first guy restraining her briefly to determine whether a threat exists. the problem is when curly stomps down on her when she is on the ground and no longer a perceived threat to any reasonable person.

Stringer_Bell
10-28-2010, 12:18 AM
yiLeud-sxrM

The way she shoved that cardboard sign into the car window could have poked out Dr. Paul's eye (which would have been awfully ironic since he's an ophthalmologist, at least according to The National Board of Ophthalmology - founded by Dr. Paul, no less!).

I could understand the threat assessment being made when she first approached the vehicle, but on the second run she was so far away from Rand Paul and running like a bunny that it's hard to understand why she was dealt with that way.

I hope she sues and gets some fat stacks off those crazy crackers.

SnakeBoy
10-28-2010, 12:21 AM
This is shocking! The government should do something to prevent things like this from happening. Maybe Senator Paul will introduce some kind of legislation to address this problem.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2010, 04:48 AM
lol afraid of familiar tiny lesbians with signs.

Winehole23
10-28-2010, 06:11 AM

Clearly, she was more than an "innocent bystander" as has been reported.No one in this thread has suggested Ms. Valle was a random bystander that I'm aware of, and it came as no surprise to me that she is more or less a professional picketer.

I wonder why she wasn't arrested to begin with, if she was so out of line.

(Maybe they already knew who she was.)

Winehole23
10-28-2010, 06:17 AM
And I don't think anyone could take reasonable exception to characterizing Ms. Valle as being defenseless at the moment Mr. Profitt (allegedly) assaulted her, having seen the video.

Winehole23
10-28-2010, 06:21 AM
(Ms. Valle could've poked somebody with that card she tried to put in the car. That was kind of messed up.)

Cry Havoc
10-28-2010, 08:28 AM

So let's be clear here:

If a woman runs at you with a cardboard sign, the reasonable response is to subdue her, push her down to the ground, and step on her head while she's offering no resistance at all.

Is this the point you are making? Good straw man for trying to frame the situation that the people with the opposite opinion said she should have been given free reign and never restrained. No one has said that yet in this thread.

But of course, when your argument sucks and has no logical basis or semblance of rational thought, I guess straw men would look pretty powerful by comparison.

MannyIsGod
10-28-2010, 08:32 AM
Its ok to stomp a woman when she's put cardboard in your car. Noted

Wild Cobra
10-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Some of you guys are being rather foolish.

Cry Havoc
10-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Some of you guys are being rather foolish.

It's okay, we forgive Yoni. We're used to it from him.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Some of you guys are being rather foolish.Some of you guys are being violent misogynists.

Wild Cobra
10-28-2010, 07:55 PM
It's okay, we forgive Yoni. We're used to it from him.
I'm talking about you guys refusing to acknowledge she should have been treated as a possible threat. Everyone acted proper except the one guy who used his foot.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm talking about you guys refusing to acknowledge she should have been treated as a possible threat. Everyone acted proper except the one guy who used his foot.Anyone with a placard is a threat?

:lol

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 08:15 PM
At least they let her keep her clothes on

http://revcom.us/a/1239/images/torture-pointing2.jpg

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by Typical Wild Cobra Post

If <x> where x signifies a <bs hypothetical> is true, my <kneejerk response> is also correct. With the suggested revisions, I assent to the formula.

Addendum:

Sometimes takes the form:

if you cannot disprove <x>, I win.

Stringer_Bell
10-29-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm talking about you guys refusing to acknowledge she should have been treated as a possible threat. Everyone acted proper except the one guy who used his foot.

You also forgot that the cops acted improperly by not restraining her when she was identified as a possible threat, and lack of tasing her.

UV Ray
10-29-2010, 03:11 AM
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It was nothing. Some lefty dumbfuck, horse hair wearing baby killer, flower eating dyke loving loon wanted to mock the candidate she didn't like, pushing her way through a crowd of his supporters with the all so important sign announcing Paul was the winner of her employee of the year award!!. Poor baby got knocked down. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That was refreshing.

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 03:21 AM
Some of you guys are being rather foolish.It goes with the territory. Jackassedness is an occupational hazard around here.

http://www.carnaval.com/kingmidas/midas-ass-ears.jpeg

Who wears the ass's ears and why, in your opinion?