PDA

View Full Version : Romo out 6-8 weeks

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 06:28 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5729680
Mind as well put him in IR and aim for the 1st pick.

kamikazi_player
10-26-2010, 06:30 PM
The Kitna Era has begun :cry

BruceBowenFan
10-26-2010, 08:04 PM
woo top 5 pick here we come.

MavDynasty
10-26-2010, 09:11 PM
:lmao

Obstructed_View
10-26-2010, 09:31 PM
I wonder where all the Cowboys fans who didn't think losing to Washington and Chicago and Tennessee was a big deal stand on the importance of those games now.

4>0rings
10-26-2010, 09:54 PM
I wonder where all the Cowboys fans who didn't think losing to Washington and Chicago and Tennessee was a big deal stand on the importance of those games now.
Same place Spur fan thinks the first part of the season doesn't mean anything.

ducks
10-26-2010, 09:56 PM
I think dallas should draft a quartback
get rid of the coach and quarterback

try to trade romo to the cards or another team
cards would be stupid enough to trade larry for romo
romo is not elite
he has proven he is not mr december

Obstructed_View
10-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Same place Spur fan thinks the first part of the season doesn't mean anything.

Yep, it sounded a lot like "It's only December", didn't it?

pawe
10-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Larry for Romo. LOOOOOOOOL
They'll be waiting for Mcnabb, Kolb, Vick and Bulger next year.
Romo aint got no heart to will his team to win so Anderson and one of the rookies who kept on muffing punts would probably enough for Romo TBH.

4>0rings
10-26-2010, 10:06 PM
lol trading Romo. Romo is the LEAST of the Cowboys worries. He's one of the few shinning strengths of the Cowboys although now out for 6-8 weeks.

lol trading Romo

slick'81
10-26-2010, 11:16 PM
no reason to bring him back let kitna go and when all else fails maybe throw mcgee out there

Greg Oden
10-26-2010, 11:20 PM
lol trading Romo. Romo is the LEAST of the Cowboys worries. He's one of the few shinning strengths of the Cowboys although now out for 6-8 weeks.

lol trading Romo

Romo is a slightly above average QB. If a team doesn't have a superstar QB, they should always be looking out to upgrade that position.

December Romo
10-27-2010, 06:01 AM
I think dallas should draft a quartback
get rid of the coach and quarterback

try to trade romo to the cards or another team
cards would be stupid enough to trade larry for romo
romo is not elite
he has proven he is not mr december
ducks...with the goods.

BacktoBasics
10-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Romo going down bodes well for Phillips. Which is a real shame. I'd much rather see this team struggle without Wade being able to point to the fact that he doesn't have a healthy QB.

Romo is more productive than half of the current starting crop out there. So what if he's not elite...he's more than ample and the bulk of the problems lie on the coaching end of things. Both defensively and offensively.

Who exactly are you going to replace Romo with? There isn't a better option out there and to go the route of the draft is going to take a minimum of 4 years to even come close to panning out. The team has talent but needs leadership and it doesn't have to come from on the field leadership either. It starts with the coaching staff.

Dump Wade. Dump Garrett and move a back for a functional safety. At least they can address the secondary with a high pick in the offseason. That is if Jerry doesn't squander it on a WR or 4th back.

ducks
10-27-2010, 10:47 PM
talent wins games