PDA

View Full Version : Out of Curiosity, why is this bad ?

word
10-26-2010, 06:47 PM
It always upsets my wife that when I'm lounging on the couch watching TV late at night, or watching a game, that I often just walk over to the sliding glass door, and step out and take a piss. I've even been known to be INSIDE when it's cold and just piss to the left where the grass is. Head in, dick out. Maybe my dick is actually in, but I don't piss straight down. Yeah, it's not easy but NEVER have I pissed on the door and dare I say, the patio. However, I can see how that might be pushing it too far. But stepping outside to take a piss ? WTF is wrong with that ? She tells me, 'It's the same distance to the bathroom'. Well, no, it's not. That's like, 15 feet further. And when I do that, I can't not only hear the TV, I can't see it.

What is the problem with pissing in your own backyard ladies ? Jealous much ?

Get over it. If I had tits I'd be entertained a good part of the day. Just let us be.

DarkReign
10-26-2010, 06:59 PM
:lmao

Funny because my wife bitches about me pissing outside, too. Difference though is that I dont go outside to piss specifically, but since we dont smoke in the house, we step outside and sometimes, hey, I gots to go.

Shes not a fan.

word
10-26-2010, 07:02 PM
It's a fucking mystery. If you can't piss on your own land, then what can you piss on ? Pissing standing up is the only thing we got going for us, goddamnit. Leave us alone !!!

desflood
10-26-2010, 07:09 PM
That's like, 15 feet further. And when I do that, I can't not only hear the TV, I can't see it.
Let's assume just for a minute that she's not upset by the fact that you could be seen exposing yourself by a neighbor and prosecuted for public indecency or worse, and she would be know as the wife of the neighborhood pervert. Maybe she's just upset by the fact that you're a lazy couch-potato television-addicted asshole stuck in the 1800's when everybody was forced to urinate outside due to lack of indoor facilities.

Dex
10-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Well, if you are just pissing out the door, the piss can't be landing too far off. I'm sure nobody wants to step out into the back yard and squish into someone's pee puddle. Probably not great for the grass either. And what happens if you dribble?

Otherwise though, generally speaking, women just don't fully understand the ability to unzip and go wherever we damn well please. As long as you are out of the way, I say have at it.

word
10-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Let's assume just for a minute that she's not upset by the fact that you could be seen exposing yourself by a neighbor and prosecuted for public indecency or worse, and she would be know as the wife of the neighborhood pervert. Maybe she's just upset by the fact that you're a lazy couch-potato television-addicted asshole stuck in the 1800's when everybody was forced to urinate outside due to lack of indoor facilities.

I thought of that, and quickly discounted it.

desflood
10-26-2010, 07:49 PM
I thought of that, and quickly discounted it.
Of course you did :lol

IronMexican
10-26-2010, 07:51 PM

You're nuts.

word
10-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Of course you did :lol

Yes, I did because it's stupid.

SpursWoman
10-26-2010, 08:12 PM
My issue with it would be that the ammonia in urine smells horrible, and I grill a lot at home and that'd be the last thing I want to smell when I first walk outside. It can get pretty ripe, especially when it's warm.

That being said, I would laugh my ass off if I saw DH pissing right outside the back door ... Because of the big concrete patio, it's a LOOOOOOONG way to the grass.

Also, in my cracker neck of the woods, people who do this are commonly referred to as "white trash". At least that's what my mom would say. :lol

CubanSucks
10-26-2010, 08:19 PM

Are you a woman? serious question

desflood
10-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Are you a woman? serious question
I figured the reply made it pretty obvious.

CubanSucks
10-26-2010, 08:32 PM
I figured the reply made it pretty obvious.

never would have guessed since you post in the MMA forum...just sayin

desflood
10-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Yes, I did because it's stupid.
Actually, what's stupid is that not only are you are too f*cking lazy to walk 15 feet, you think it's crucial that you not miss 30 seconds of whatever is on tv. I hate to say "stereotypical American", but damn, you fit the bill :lol

desflood
10-26-2010, 08:39 PM
never would have guessed since you post in the MMA forum...just sayin
'S cool. I get that a lot.

Blake
10-26-2010, 08:42 PM
this thread reminds me of whottt. He was very proud of how he peed outside.

word
10-26-2010, 08:43 PM
My issue with it would be that the ammonia in urine smells horrible, and I grill a lot at home and that'd be the last thing I want to smell when I first walk outside. It can get pretty ripe, especially when it's warm.

That being said, I would laugh my ass off if I saw DH pissing right outside the back door ... Because of the big concrete patio, it's a LOOOOOOONG way to the grass.

Also, in my cracker neck of the woods, people who do this are commonly referred to as "white trash". At least that's what my mom would say. :lol

Really ? White trash ? Hey I don't have a bunch of kids out of wedlock and live on welfare, miss various teeth and have a pretty darn good education. Probably better than yours.

I piss, on occassion, in my own fucking backyard. There is no 'ammonia' smell. I take a piss, on the grass. Christ, we have fucking DOGS that piss and shit all over the place. Granted, they go out into a big field behind the house to crap but I see 'em taking a leak all over the place. They'd piss in the house if we let 'em. Our male siamese pisses and marks all over the place and the dogs are scared as fuck of him. He pisses where he damn well pleases.

You're telling me their piss is better than mine ?

I can't take a PISS ?

coyotes_geek
10-26-2010, 08:46 PM
men love to piss outside. no one knows why, we just do. as long as it's done discreetly, the womenfolk should just deal with it.

CubanSucks
10-26-2010, 08:50 PM
If your backyard is fenced off, you pee where people won't be walking for a while, and all the pee makes it in the yard then there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

PEE ON :toast

word
10-26-2010, 08:52 PM
It's jealousy. End of story. We can piss standing up, anywhere, any time. Quickly and efficiently. That's all it comes down to. Like I say, I admire tits. Wish I had a pair. I don't. I have to deal with that.

SpursWoman
10-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Really ? White trash ? Hey I don't have a bunch of kids out of wedlock and live on welfare, miss various teeth and have a pretty darn good education. Probably better than yours.

I piss, on occassion, in my own fucking backyard. There is no 'ammonia' smell. I take a piss, on the grass. Christ, we have fucking DOGS that piss and shit all over the place. Granted, they go out into a big field behind the house to crap but I see 'em taking a leak all over the place. They'd piss in the house if we let 'em. Our male siamese pisses and marks all over the place and the dogs are scared as fuck of him. He pisses where he damn well pleases.

I can't take a PISS ?

Overreact much?

I'm very well educated, thanks ... definitely enough to know that excreted urine produces ammonia as it breaks down, and personally don't give a rat's ass if you piss in the middle of your kitchen floor.

Don't ask a question if you don't want an answer, and there was nothing hostile or judgmental in mine, so get over yourself. There's lots of reasons why a woman would think pissing outside when there are perfectly good facilities indoors would be inappropriate.

SpursWoman
10-26-2010, 09:06 PM
And I'm definitely jealous. But I still wouldn't piss where I grill my food. :spin

word
10-26-2010, 09:35 PM
And I'm definitely jealous. But I still wouldn't piss where I grill my food. :spin

Who brought up grilling ?

What does pissing have to do with grilling, spurschick ? I didn't over react...you pulled the white trash thing which is the equivalent of ######. Why not just call me a ###### miss supposedly super-educated fake ass white bitch. 'Oh, I'm one of the spurstalk' people. Yeah, and your dumber than fuck in one of the lowest educated cities in America, and it shows. Only a stupid tramp like you could take a harmless self deprecating post that was meant in humor and take it to your level.

White trash ? Look in the mirror you slimy cunt. How's that for an 'over-reaction' ?

tw05baller
10-26-2010, 09:44 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/twoflower/pic/0002e4dt/s640x480

SpursWoman
10-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Your wife is one lucky lady, no doubt. Good Lord. :lol

CuckingFunt
10-26-2010, 09:48 PM
How's that for an 'over-reaction' ?

Meh. It's been done. And better.

Jekka
10-26-2010, 09:50 PM
this thread reminds me of whottt. He was very proud of how he peed outside.

:lol I read the original post and told Manny that whottt had gone off on a rant about peeing outside at a GTG once. The things we are remembered for are strange indeed.

The Reckoning
10-26-2010, 09:53 PM
i pee outside when the gf is hogging the bathroom..then i write her name on the patio.

LoneStarState'sPride
10-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Who brought up grilling ?

What does pissing have to do with grilling, spurschick ? I didn't over react...you pulled the white trash thing which is the equivalent of ######. Why not just call me a ###### miss supposedly super-educated fake ass white bitch. 'Oh, I'm one of the spurstalk' people. Yeah, and your dumber than fuck in one of the lowest educated cities in America, and it shows. Only a stupid tramp like you could take a harmless self deprecating post that was meant in humor and take it to your level.

White trash ? Look in the mirror you slimy cunt. How's that for an 'over-reaction' ?

:wow Still not catching your drift, word. Care to be slightly less ambiguous? Thanks.

coyotes_geek
10-26-2010, 10:12 PM
i pee outside when the gf is hogging the bathroom..then i write her name on the patio.

Now that's bad form. Show some etiquette. Do it on the fence.

JoeChalupa
10-26-2010, 10:15 PM
I piss outside quite often. It is just natural to do so.

Blake
10-26-2010, 10:28 PM
I piss outside quite often. It is just natural to do so.

do you take craps outside too?

pawe
10-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Wife should be grateful you get to save water by not flushing and there are no piss stains on the floor.

mrsmaalox
10-26-2010, 10:48 PM
I don't know if it really is that bad, but I don't like it. Not jealous or anything, but my mother raised me in a way where civilized people pee in toilets. Maybe it's old fashioned but I can't change it.

JoeChalupa
10-26-2010, 10:54 PM

:lmao There was a time that yes, I did have to take a crap in an outhouse. But no, I do shit inside. And yeah, I have taken a crap outside before. Shit happens.

JoeChalupa
10-26-2010, 10:56 PM
And yeah, I know there are women in here that have squated when nature calls.

mrsmaalox
10-26-2010, 11:01 PM
And yeah, I know there are women in here that have squated when nature calls.

Well of course. And no woman here has said that peeing outside is unacceptable if there is not a toilet available. Just seems unnecessary if the bathroom is 15 feet from the TV. But at this point, the OP is probably just doing it because it annoys his wife :lol

CubanSucks
10-26-2010, 11:13 PM

Of course not. Sitting on the toilet is much more comfortable. Plus you gotta get rid of the toilet paper with some shit on it so...

JoeChalupa
10-26-2010, 11:20 PM
Well of course. And no woman here has said that peeing outside is unacceptable if there is not a toilet available. Just seems unnecessary if the bathroom is 15 feet from the TV. But at this point, the OP is probably just doing it because it annoys his wife :lol

For men it really isn't about the fact that there is a toilet less than 5 ft away it is just in our nature to take a natural piss like...well...a real man can. Not sure I can explain it but it just is.

word
10-27-2010, 12:32 AM
:wow Still not catching your drift, word. Care to be slightly less ambiguous? Thanks.

Okay, that was perhaps ...harsh. but I use the word(s) 'white trash', '######', 'spic', 'zipper head', etc...to mean a low life of a particular ...shall we say...set of people,that means the same thing. Now, it can be used fondly among friends, even between races...however...I don't know spurschick, and she doesn't know me, does she ? Had she said, 'only ######s piss outside' that would be acceptable ? Oh..fuck, only spics do THAT....

So...I called her a cunt.

Perfectly acceptable, right ?

Well, no.

That's pretty much the point. You don't know me well enough to call me white trash, cunt. :downspin:

BRHornet45
10-27-2010, 12:44 AM
son just piss wherever the hell you want. I mean she bleeds all over the place every month so who is she to talk? who cares

word
10-27-2010, 01:00 AM

No, man....errr..WOman...I do it because it's convenient.

See, this is the thing. It just irks her soooo fucking bad that I piss outside and I don't get it. And the high and mighty 'spurschick' even went so far as to say if you piss outside, you're WHITE TRASH.

REALLY ?

THEN, some other loone, said ...'you'll get busted for exposing yourself' and be the PERVERT of the neighborhood.

REALLY ?

I didn't say, 'I piss in my front yard, no matter who's out there.

It's like this. Discrection. My wife, and apparently some of the women here say, WHITE TRASH....you're a pervert. ( Well, she doesn't say that because that would be stupid, and she's' not stupid..but she doesn't like it and that IS the QUESTION. Why ? )

I ask you ladies this. You ever fucked outside ? Come on now. You fucked in your pool, and messed that all up. Got in the jaccuzzi and spewed around ? Sure you have. Been on the beach ? I guess fucking in a car is the same as 'inside'.

I fuck al fresco
I dine al fresco
I smoke al fresco

and I PISS al fresco, goddamnit !!

You bitches gotta take a hard look at yourselves. Pissing outside is a crime ?

What the fuck has this world come too ?

What the FUCK has this world come to, man.

Man can't piss in his own yard......

I'd bet a dollar to a donut 'spurschick' has sucked a dick al fresco...more than once.

and I'm 'white trash' for pissin' on my own lawn.

Fucking up the grill and all that shit ...

Lord have mercy.

Stringer_Bell
10-27-2010, 01:32 AM
:lmao There was a time that yes, I did have to take a crap in an outhouse. But no, I do shit inside. And yeah, I have taken a crap outside before. Shit happens.

Where did the toilet paper go, homie?

Okay, that was perhaps ...harsh. but I use the word(s) 'white trash', '######', 'spic', 'zipper head', etc...to mean a low life of a particular ...shall we say...set of people,that means the same thing. Now, it can be used fondly among friends, even between races...however...I don't know spurschick, and she doesn't know me, does she ? Had she said, 'only ######s piss outside' that would be acceptable ? Oh..fuck, only spics do THAT....

So...I called her a cunt.

Perfectly acceptable, right ?

Well, no.

That's pretty much the point. You don't know me well enough to call me white trash, cunt. :downspin:

She didn't even call you white trash. She said 'twas her momma that WOULD call you that. Misdirected hostility, yo, IMHO. But hey, at least your didn't stoop really low and refer to her as SpursCunt when she criticized your god given right to piss in your yard.

ALVAREZ6
10-27-2010, 01:33 AM
Being alive for the time I've been, it's very obvious to me why women generally do not support behavior such as pissing outside. I'm not old, but that's not really necessary to know and understand women by now, and essentially anyone who posts in this forum should understand that women get pissed and turned off by shit like this. Doesn't mean it's completely justified, but very easy to understand nonetheless.

But this thread wasn't intended for very serious responses I guess...

word
10-27-2010, 04:02 AM
Being alive for ...blah blah blah ....neuterized young buck bullshit speak..... very easy to understand nonetheless.

But this thread wasn't intended for very serious responses I guess...

She can bleed on the sheets, but I can't piss outside.

I find that, ironic.

xellos88330
10-27-2010, 04:22 AM
Heh. My wife doesn't tell me anything about pissing outside. She brought it up once, and will never bring it up again.

I told her this...

If you are so upset with me pissing in my own backyard, then I will go out and get a brand new HDTV for the bathroom so I don't have to miss anything. Then you will be happy because I am not exposing myself in public, and I will be happy because I can now piss, shit, shower, shave and all the works while not missing anything on TV. Which brand of TV should I get?

After that she never tells me anything about it. She knows I would have went out and bought one. Now I think I need to start taking a shit in the yard so that way she will complain and I will be able to get the damn TV in there.

Hope this helps!

MaNuMaNiAc
10-27-2010, 07:18 AM
Let me get this straight... you confess you like to go take a piss on your backyard instead of your toilet and then you complain about people telling you you're white trash?

at first I thought the OP was in jest, but then watching you cry like a bitch at the subsequent responses, I'm pretty much convinced you're the disgusting piece of white trash everyone is pegging you for.

:lol un-fucking-believable

lebomb
10-27-2010, 07:34 AM
Hell, I say why stop there??? ................. take a nice long steaming shit out there as well.

*shrugs*

Cry Havoc
10-27-2010, 08:17 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/cool_dude100/popcorn.gif

Blake
10-27-2010, 08:56 AM
No, man....errr..WOman...I do it because it's convenient.

See, this is the thing. It just irks her soooo fucking bad that I piss outside and I don't get it. And the high and mighty 'spurschick' even went so far as to say if you piss outside, you're WHITE TRASH.

REALLY ?

THEN, some other loone, said ...'you'll get busted for exposing yourself' and be the PERVERT of the neighborhood.

REALLY ?

I didn't say, 'I piss in my front yard, no matter who's out there.

It's like this. Discrection. My wife, and apparently some of the women here say, WHITE TRASH....you're a pervert. ( Well, she doesn't say that because that would be stupid, and she's' not stupid..but she doesn't like it and that IS the QUESTION. Why ? )

I ask you ladies this. You ever fucked outside ? Come on now. You fucked in your pool, and messed that all up. Got in the jaccuzzi and spewed around ? Sure you have. Been on the beach ? I guess fucking in a car is the same as 'inside'.

I fuck al fresco
I dine al fresco
I smoke al fresco

and I PISS al fresco, goddamnit !!

What the fuck has this world come too ?

What the FUCK has this world come to, man.

Man can't piss in his own yard......

I'd bet a dollar to a donut 'spurschick' has sucked a dick al fresco...more than once.

Fucking up the grill and all that shit ...

Lord have mercy.

wow, you are really pissed about this.

coyotes_geek
10-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Hell, I say why stop there??? ................. take a nice long steaming shit out there as well.

*shrugs*

Don't be ridiculous. A nice leisurely piss in your back yard lets you just stand there, relax and enjoy nature while taking care of business. Squatting in your back yard OTOH is an unneccessary workout and spoils any outdoor enjoyment. Plus, it's infinitely harder to read a magazine while squatting as opposed to sitting on the throne.

Plus, there's also the "evidence" factor. A shit leaves some. A piss does not.

desflood
10-27-2010, 09:04 AM
It just irks her soooo fucking bad that I piss outside and I don't get it.

but she doesn't like it and that IS the QUESTION. Why ?

I wouldn't even go so far as to say it's "white trash". All the men in my family have done it at one time or another, out in the woods hunting, getting firewood, whatnot. It's the fact that you're not in the woods, you're in your own damn house, and you're too lazy to walk 15 feet. No woman wants to think of her man as being that weak. It's disappointing and frankly unmanly.

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2010, 09:07 AM
We're "going green" in just about all other activities of daily living, so why not? It's better for the environment, and as one poster already put it this will save money on your water bill. I agree it's white trash to just open the patio door and start pissing though...at least find a bush or some other area that's not in (or near) the doorway.

JudynTX
10-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Out of curiosity, why do men have to spit so damn loud? I don't want to hear you coughing up a lung right behind me. WTF

Leetonidas
10-27-2010, 10:09 AM
God women are fucking retarded. Bunch of jealous bitches. And I lol'd hard at that stupid "your neighbors might see you and think you're a pervert" bullshit. How retarded can you be. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Leetonidas
10-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Out of curiosity, why do men have to spit so damn loud? I don't want to hear you coughing up a lung right behind me. WTF

Because we don't give a fuck if you don't wanna hear us, and other men don't give a shit.

JudynTX
10-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Because we don't give a fuck if you don't wanna hear us, and other men don't give a shit.

Why do you feel the need to be so hostile? Damn.

desflood
10-27-2010, 10:17 AM
God women are fucking retarded. Bunch of jealous bitches. And I lol'd hard at that stupid "your neighbors might see you and think you're a pervert" bullshit. How retarded can you be. :lmao :lmao :lmao
Maybe you think everybody wants to see your dick, but nobody actually does. Just sayin'.

AmericanWoman
10-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Maybe you think everybody wants to see your dick, but nobody actually does. Just sayin'.

I don't think anyone can actually see it anyway.

Creepn
10-27-2010, 10:25 AM
lol pissing out the door while your head is still in the house? That is pretty disgusting though. It wouldn't bother you if your wife laid on her back with her body half way out of the door and just started pissing away?

DisAsTerBot
10-27-2010, 10:45 AM
lol pissing out the door while your head is still in the house? That is pretty disgusting though. It wouldn't bother you if your wife laid on her back with her body half way out of the door and just started pissing away?

:rollin

CosmicCowboy
10-27-2010, 11:20 AM
What a lazy shithead. Standing in the doorway and peeing in the same place every time?

So you can hear the TV? Shit.

Use the pause button asswipe. The fucking TV will be there when you get back.

Nothing wrong with peeing outside in the yard...I do it all the time (of course, my yard is like 2+ acres) but at least move it around...Like Spurswoman said, keep peeing in the same spot and it will start to smell like ammonia/stale piss...

Shelly
10-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Why don't you just put a cat litter box next to the couch and aim? Then you really don't have to bother getting up. Don't forget to scratch at the litter like a cat does to cover up the smell.

CosmicCowboy
10-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Why don't you just put a cat litter box next to the couch and aim? Then you really don't have to bother getting up. Don't forget to scratch at the litter like a cat does to cover up the smell.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Or heck, just wear depends when you watch TV. You could even shit and never miss a single minute of "Dancing with the Stars".

koriwhat
10-27-2010, 12:45 PM
pissing outside; a wonderful thing us dudes have the ability to do without squatting and pissing all over our ankles.

thing that bugs me is women and their inability to flush the fucking toilet after a piss. "but i'm saving water!" shut the fuck up and flush!

Leetonidas
10-27-2010, 01:50 PM
Why do you feel the need to be so hostile? Damn.

Wasn't trying to be, just my natural tone, sorry if I offended you. My point is, dude's piss outside all the time, because it's easy and quick and we don't need to squat or wipe. Would I do what the op did? Naw, but if I'm outside smoking a cig and I have to piss...well, as long as the conditions are right for it, light it fly. :smokin

And lol @ old bitches trying to diss my cock. STFU, with yo nasty, wrinkly, saggy titties and beat up pussy. :lmao

JudynTX
10-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Wasn't trying to be, just my natural tone, sorry if I offended you.

You didn't offend me, but the hate on women is getting old. :sleep

koriwhat
10-27-2010, 02:29 PM
FUCK WOMEN! in bed, in the car, and outside... haha

to21
10-27-2010, 02:32 PM
I :clap you for not being a water waster.

The Gemini Method
10-27-2010, 02:38 PM
I can't piss in my 'backyard' because, well, I only have a concrete patio and if I did that--it would have to be when my gf isn't around. I mean, just so she wouldn't have room to get upset. I think I've only done it once in the frontyard when I came home drunk from a bar...

ALVAREZ6
10-27-2010, 02:48 PM
She can bleed on the sheets, but I can't piss outside.

I find that, ironic.

I don't because I'm pretty sure she isn't voluntarily bleeding on the sheets...

ploto
10-27-2010, 05:46 PM
If you are outside playing sports or working in the yard, and you want to pee, so you go in some corner of the back yard, I could understand. If you are inside watching TV and are too lazy to walk to the bathroom or are so addicted to the TV that you can not miss one minute to go pee, then I see an issue, especially if you are standing inside and peeing out the door.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-27-2010, 05:50 PM

I can't take a PISS ?

Just put a toilet in the front yard and go take a leak there.