PDA

View Full Version : Lebron making his teammates better

21_Blessings
10-26-2010, 08:47 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

How fucking dumb was that theory? He's just a shitty Jordan/Kobe wannabe with no post-game, mediocre jumper or ability to properly facilitate a offense in the half-court set.

Shame you can't win multiple :lobt: with freak athleticism alone. :bking

AussieFanKurt
10-26-2010, 08:58 PM
you said it :toast

DJ Mbenga
10-26-2010, 08:59 PM
wade is playing like joe johnson right now

namlook
10-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Nice serenade by Celtics fans..."Over-rated"

AussieFanKurt
10-26-2010, 09:02 PM

I'd lean towards more of a veteran Jacque Vaughn

Jose Canseco
10-26-2010, 09:03 PM
In LeBron's defense, his teammates were sucking all on their own with or without his help.

noob cake
10-26-2010, 09:08 PM

JJ can't even ruin a team led by Jordan

ffadicted
10-26-2010, 09:22 PM
lol 82 - 0 ecstasy

mavsfan1000
10-26-2010, 09:56 PM
lol Heat lol Wade lol Bosh. lol Shaq owning the paint at 38.

TheMACHINE
10-27-2010, 12:37 AM
the only player lebron has ever made better is Mo Williams

21_Blessings
10-27-2010, 12:39 AM
the only player lebron has ever made better is Mo Williams

He was actually a better point guard on the Bucks. Unless Lebron is the reason his free throw shooting improved. :lol

Mo shot better from 3, but that's all he did next to Lebron and that's pretty fucking predictable and easy to shut down.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2010, 12:44 AM
In LeBron's defense, his teammates were sucking all on their own with or without his help.

say mane that teammate card has officially been removed from Lebun's deck...that nigga can never blame shit on bad teammates or their play ever again...Ever :lol

TheGreatest23
10-27-2010, 01:01 AM
Shannon Brown thinks Lebron doesnt make teamates better

BUMP
10-27-2010, 01:34 AM
This thread is retarded. The Heat played their first game together, looked like shit, and still almost came back to beat Boston on the road. They need a few months to completely gel. There's no doubt LA would sweep them right now, but they're only going to get better as the season goes.

AussieFanKurt
10-27-2010, 01:38 AM
Heat will not win the championship this year. I'll stake my life

Ashy Larry
10-27-2010, 01:43 AM
LeBron did look brutal in the post......

peskypesky
10-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Heat will not win the championship this year. I'll stake my life

there's nobody who really thought that was probable, right? very unlikely they win the first year they're together, but the second? the third? we shall have to wait and see.

IronMexican
10-27-2010, 02:45 AM
Heat are going to be one of those teams that have to let the post player "get his". I didn't think their interior D would be this bad. Pau, Howard, and other top tier big men will all have great games vs them.

Chris Fall
10-27-2010, 10:25 AM
lebrons post game is embarrassing, he also makes everybody else on the court worse turning them into spot up shooters because of his ballhogging

still the best player in the league, but he has major flaws, definitely nowhere near as good as MJ

Giuseppe
10-27-2010, 10:27 AM
....thus by default Kobe's fart catcher.

nkdlunch
10-27-2010, 10:45 AM
This thread is retarded. The Heat played their first game together, looked like shit, and still almost came back to beat Boston on the road. They need a few months to completely gel. There's no doubt LA would sweep them right now, but they're only going to get better as the season goes.

this has some truth to it but not really. Boston played pisspoor half the time. They had like 20 turnovers.

but the searing fact we can take away from last nite is that Miami does not look like an NBA team, they look like a NBDL team with 3 nba players on it or team USA from 2004. yes they will get better, much better, but will they even get better enough to lead the league by end of season? NO!

miami will not get 1st seed. that is a fact. they might not even get 2nd or 3rd seed.

Lakers will get #1 seed by a mile.

Giuseppe
10-27-2010, 10:46 AM
I like the cut of your jib, Naked.

Gutter92
10-27-2010, 11:03 AM
say mane that teammate card has officially been removed from Lebun's deck...that nigga can never blame shit on bad teammates or their play ever again...Ever :lol

What could he have done to prevent Wade from hitting the side of the backboard on at least 2 shots, Bosh and Wade from bobbling passes, Wade shooting 4/16?

Out of curiosity, what could he have done differently? I know we've come to expect godly performances night in and night out, but I'm honestly curious what he could have done differently to prevent his teammates from sucking ass last night.

Venti Quattro
10-27-2010, 11:09 AM
LeBron looked worse in Game 6 last year

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2010, 11:12 AM
What could he have done to prevent Wade from hitting the side of the backboard on at least 2 shots, Bosh and Wade from bobbling passes, Wade shooting 4/16?

Out of curiosity, what could he have done differently? I know we've come to expect godly performances night in and night out, but I'm honestly curious what he could have done differently to prevent his teammates from sucking ass last night.

What could he have done to prevent some herpes-ridden half-coon from nailing his mom on the reg?

Poor LeBron, he's all alone:cry

TheMACHINE
10-27-2010, 11:18 AM

for the past few years, we hear how lebron needs another superstar by him...now he has two...and we hearing excuses already. :lmao

Lebron makes people around him worst.

Shannon Brown approves this message.

JamStone
10-27-2010, 11:19 AM
LeBron's mom did it for the kids. Then she swallowed the kids.

It runs in the family.

Giuseppe
10-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Jammie jaded? Two sentences?

The Award is still there. What gives?

koriwhat
10-27-2010, 11:26 AM
i don't get it... lebron was the only motherfucker out there doing his job while everyone else shitted it up on the court. you expect him not to facilitate the ball most of the time considering the piss poor performance by the rest of that team last night?

TheMACHINE
10-27-2010, 11:29 AM
i don't get it... lebron was the only motherfucker out there doing his job while everyone else shitted it up on the court. you expect him not to facilitate the ball most of the time considering the piss poor performance by the rest of that team last night?

:lmao But but but Lebron doesnt have teammates. :lmao

JamStone
10-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Wade and Bosh bitching up at the offensive end last night should definitely not be a criticism of LeBron.

TheGreatest23
10-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Wade and Bosh bitching up at the offensive end last night should definitely not be a criticism of LeBron.

just the curse of being Lebrons teammates.

thats it and thats all.

HarlemHeat37
10-27-2010, 01:13 PM
For a fanbase that says they don't give a shit about Lebron, that he's a sidekick and that the Celtics are LA's only threat, they sure talk about him a lot..

koriwhat
10-27-2010, 01:16 PM
i like 'bron and i think last nights game shouldn't be pinned on his shoulders as if he took away from his teammates. his teammates were total shit last night including wade and bosh.

Venti Quattro
10-27-2010, 01:19 PM
LeBron definitely took his talents to Boston. Wade and Bosh left it at the airport

Chillen
10-27-2010, 01:27 PM
The Heat will be a decent 60 win team this season and probably make it to the ECF but I must say watching the Celtics/Heat game brought back feelings of what could have been had LeBron James signed with the Bulls. They would certainly have more depth and talent than this Heat squad. Sure the Heat have 3 superstars but ask the Lakers what having a deep talented squad does, championships. While the Heat could still win the NBA title I think going against a very good team like Boston shows me that if they face the Lakers they have no size down low, they would literally have to try and outscore them, not happening. Boston looks like the team that could emerge from the East this year, but to the Heat's credit it was just 1 game and they have the ability to take over games so they could make it to the NBA finals in their first year together. Boston, Orlando and Chicago will have something to say about that though. Lots of work to do there down in South Beach.

TDfan2007
10-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Well...he tried. He gave his teammates open shot after open shot and they just kept missing. He definitely could have been more efficient, and that 3 at the end was stupid, but he was pretty damn good that game.

On a side note I am SICK and TIRED of watching Paul Pierce flop every time HE runs into a defender. He's a good player, but that shit really takes away from my appreciation of how good he is...

Josepatches_
10-27-2010, 05:05 PM
For a fanbase that says they don't give a shit about Lebron, that he's a sidekick and that the Celtics are LA's only threat, they sure talk about him a lot..

True.Obviously he deserves a sticky thread

koriwhat
10-27-2010, 05:08 PM
fuck pierce!