PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahahaha and this is the team to beat!?!?!?!?!!?

Dr House
10-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Ha and you maggots are trying to tell me and luva this is the team to beat!?!?! Looks like Bron is just choking the games and defering to the scrubs he's deferring to!:lmao:lmao This is the team you central America fast food suicide burger stuffing morons were clinging too!!!!?:lol:lol:downspin::downspin::lmao:lmao

If this is the team to beat the next decade is pretty much a lock for the Lakeshow, heck maybe even the one after that :wow Has anyone ever 22 peated!?!?!?!!?:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

All is good in the land of Luva and House :hat:hat

And of course we all know what's gonna happen if Boston makes it to the Finals again. SWEEEEEP!!
WE CANNOT BE CLOSED OUT!!!
DICKINGS MY MAN GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND.....

MUTHAFUCKING PREACH!!!!! GODDAMMIT!!!! BLESSINGS TOO!!!

AussieFanKurt
10-26-2010, 09:14 PM
are you guys the same person?

dbestpro
10-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Welcome to your 2010 Miami Cavaliers.

DeadlyDynasty
10-26-2010, 09:17 PM
sup midnight

TinTin
10-26-2010, 09:18 PM
I thought it was bump

DeadlyDynasty
10-26-2010, 09:19 PM
I thought it was bump

tbh i'm not sure...i always thought MP was behind him and 21dickings

sefant77
10-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Is the guy like 12 or a retard or both?

dallasmavsnfuego214
10-26-2010, 09:24 PM
House = BUMP

Dickins = midnight

21_Dickings
10-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Great, great post. To see Miami fail like this is just the medicine I needed after my Yankees lost to...what was their names again? I tend to forget the names of squads that have no rings.

The cHeat have no shot at dethroning the Lakeshow, led by the beautiful, transcendent, golden dicked Kobe Bryant, who after his career is over will retire to Mt. Olympus with the other gods.

So after that no-name baseball team that all you TexASS fat necks are rooting for get swept in the World Series, the only thing you'll have to look forward to is 82 games of Purple 'n Gold dominance. The Spurs and Mavs have no shot. There's a better chance that one of you walking slabs of pork fat will go on a diet than of either team knocking off the Show.

And now that the "San Antonio Heat" have shown their feet of clay, there's no other team to cling to.

Damn! It just feels soooo good!

ffadicted
10-26-2010, 09:26 PM
i have to admit I laffed at 22 peat

picc84
10-26-2010, 09:27 PM
The San Antonio Heataliers are 0-1.

3 teams devastated in one night.

DPG21920
10-26-2010, 09:31 PM
I didn't see idiot Laker fans saying "San Antonio Lakers" whenever a lot of Spurs fans (myself included) were hyping the Lakers for their moves last year.

dbestpro
10-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Might as well refer to them as the Los Angeles Heat. Makes no sense either way. Now, the Miami Cavaliers seems to fit.

ducks
10-26-2010, 09:53 PM
to beat the heat
get the game to half court

james still has no post game

LeCrab
10-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Great, great post. To see Miami fail like this is just the medicine I needed after my Yankees lost to...what was their names again? I tend to forget the names of squads that have no rings.

The cHeat have no shot at dethroning the Lakeshow, led by the beautiful, transcendent, golden dicked Kobe Bryant, who after his career is over will retire to Mt. Olympus with the other gods.

So after that no-name baseball team that all you TexASS fat necks are rooting for get swept in the World Series, the only thing you'll have to look forward to is 82 games of Purple 'n Gold dominance. The Spurs and Mavs have no shot. There's a better chance that one of you walking slabs of pork fat will go on a diet than of either team knocking off the Show.

And now that the "San Antonio Heat" have shown their feet of clay, there's no other team to cling to.

Damn! It just feels soooo good!

in Kobe Bryant you have total faith because he's the only superstar you have. Kobe is still a quality player even at his current age, but i don't think he'll procure a 3rd ring in 3 years. one hand doesn't beat two...

#2!
10-26-2010, 11:00 PM
FYI, Central America includes the countries Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica.

If you were referring to the US state of Florida, that is in the Southeastern United States not the middle of the country.

You're welcome.

ALVAREZ6
10-26-2010, 11:14 PM
:lmao

A Miami team just recently built, hasn't practiced full strength much and certainly not in game scenarios, all new players, new system, and almost came back and beat one of the most experienced, and certainly the deepest team in the league..while playing horribly.

Lakers, completely opposite situation as the Heat, are losing at halftime to the Rockets.

I guess trolls will take anything to give them confidence. Either way, to me, it looks like the east is gonna provide the champions this season. Obviously means the Spurs won't win it most likely, difference is I'm not gonna troll and cry and be an irrational moron about it.

WTF is with you trolls, why can't you just enjoy basketball and discuss any subject without constantly spitting out nonsense? Do you really get enjoyment out of having pussy-fights all day and night, weekly, with people you'll never meet in person?