PDA

View Full Version : Listen you little maggots

DazedAndConfused
10-26-2010, 10:03 PM
The Lakers aren't going to turn it on until at least midway through this season. They are just going through the motions right now, nothing to see here.

But still, it will be fun watching the Rockette fags all excited as if they're team has a chance in hell of winning something. Oh, Yao Ming will probably break his foot again in about a month.

midnightpulp
10-26-2010, 10:05 PM
So where's your ring? To hear all you faggots tell it, you have 16 of them stashed away in a gilded box under your bed.

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2010, 10:10 PM
So where's your ring? To hear all you faggots tell it, you have 16 of them stashed away in a gilded box under your bed.

mid getting his pussy hurt on :lol

21_Dickings
10-26-2010, 10:10 PM
He's back! Where have you been, my brother? I've been craving the sliminess of your rectum for months.

Great post. The Lakers are so dominant, Kobe Bryant so amazingly transcendent, that we could lose the first 20 games on purpose and still wind up with a 62-20 record. That's how fuckin' great the Purple 'n Gold are. We toy with the emotions of the fans of lesser teams.

Feels sooo good.

Shame about our Yanks, though. But tonight definitely makes up for it.

Dr House
10-26-2010, 10:13 PM
The Lakers aren't going to turn it on until at least midway through this season. They are just going through the motions right now, nothing to see here.

But still, it will be fun watching the Rockette fags all excited as if they're team has a chance in hell of winning something. Oh, Yao Ming will probably break his foot again in about a month.

Have you gotten eiffel towered by Derek Fisher and Kobe Bryant yet? It felt amazing

bbarry
10-26-2010, 10:35 PM
lol damage control. try making this topic BEFORE the game started so it doesn't look like you are just making excuses.

21_Blessings
10-27-2010, 12:52 AM
lol damage control. try making this topic BEFORE the game started so it doesn't look like you are just making excuses.

Lookit this dumbass :lol. Doesn't even realize this is a classic D&C reverse jinx thread.

Clutch, as usual.

21_Dickings
10-27-2010, 12:54 AM
Lookit this dumbass :lol. Doesn't even realize this is a classic D&C reverse jinx thread.

Clutch, as usual.

lololol. Stupid gray named Spurfan :lol

We own the NBA, this board, and the souls (sadly trapped in those obese TexASS bodies) of every disgruntled Spur and Mav fan the world over.

It's good to be :bking

ALVAREZ6
10-27-2010, 12:59 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

...but Miami... their performance in the first game of the season was reflective of what is to come this season.

Stupid Laker faggots, the Heat even have exponentially more legitimate excuses for not having a great 1st showing of the year.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2010, 01:01 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

...but Miami... their performance in the first game of the season was reflective of what is to come this season.

Stupid Laker faggots, the Heat even have exponentially more legitimate excuses for not having a great 1st showing of the year.

whatever ya fucking skallywag

21_Dickings
10-27-2010, 01:05 AM

Where's my fuckin' coffee?

ALVAREZ6
10-27-2010, 01:06 AM

Haha, quality response, just like every other post by any Laker fan the past couple of weeks. Shows that each of you are either a moron, or a tool (or perhaps both).

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Where's my fuckin' coffee?

you drank it all up remember....you even burped afterward :lol I put a little extra cremey sweetner in there too just the way you like it....:lol

bbarry
10-27-2010, 01:19 AM
lololol. Stupid gray named Spurfan :lol

We own the NBA, this board, and the souls (sadly trapped in those obese TexASS bodies) of every disgruntled Spur and Mav fan the world over.

It's good to be :bking

lol @ you fags that believe in jinxes. i guess just try this 82 times, and you should have 82 wins. faggots.