PDA

View Full Version : Duncan all star streak

Kuestmaster
10-27-2010, 02:50 AM
I know ASG is a joke and blah blah blah but do you think duncan streak will end this year?
With less playing time and with Durant, Carmelo, Dirk... I think that if he is going will be because he was selected by the coaches.

Andy25
10-27-2010, 05:24 AM
You would be surprised how many Chinese voters like Duncan.

romain.star
10-27-2010, 05:29 AM
I know ASG is a joke and blah blah blah but do you think duncan streak will end this year?
With less playing time and with Durant, Carmelo, Dirk... I think that if he is going will be because he was selected by the coaches.

With less playing time, I think TD's best chance to secure his AS streak will be the fans

chazley
10-27-2010, 07:50 AM
Please... Tim Duncan WILL be an allstar this year barring injury. It's not even a debate.

TwelveGs210
10-27-2010, 08:19 AM
The only way he doesn't start is if...

A. They try and label him as a "C" again, and he's forced to go up against Yao in votes.

B. He's (god forbid) injured.

C. Dirk blow's all his energy and resources during the REGULAR season as usual, and puts up extraordinary numbers that would validate him getting more fan votes. (a last second flurry of Duncan votes has happened before though)

alchemist
10-27-2010, 09:03 AM
as a starter? maybe
as a reserve? not a chance he misses the game.

nkdlunch
10-27-2010, 09:58 AM
he won't be a started but I'm pretty sure he'll make the AS team. Remember, Boozer, Amare and other bigs are gone to the East.

Kool Bob Love
10-27-2010, 10:10 AM
he won't be a started but I'm pretty sure he'll make the AS team. Remember, Boozer, Amare and other bigs are gone to the East.

True true...

VBM
10-27-2010, 11:58 AM
My predicted allstar starters

G: Chris Paul
G: Kobe
F: Durant
F: Melo (if still in the West, if not, Duncan or Dirk)
C: Yao (but will probably sit) or Gasol

Pauleta14
10-27-2010, 12:08 PM
as a starter? maybe
as a reserve? not a chance he misses the game.

With less playing time, I think TD's best chance to secure his AS streak will be the fans

Are you crazy?

Don't you think he will be selected by the coaches?

I mean, he is TIM DUNCAN!!! It should be a no brainer, except if he's injured.

DesignatedT
10-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Doubt he will start this year but he will make the team.