PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Game Ritual

TwelveGs210
10-27-2010, 08:12 AM
Well fellow Spurs fans, it's finally time. So glad to be hours away from the first game of the new season, especially with the embarrassment and pain of my shitty ass Cowboys. Anyways, how are you guy's gonna prepare for the game??

I'll probably get outta work around 5:30, and blow me about a gram of some light green, sweet island skunk..maybe I'll "go all out" and chug me a 40 oz. Bud Ice too.maybe even two..shit..can't wait.. and damn it was good to see the Heat lose also..so what's yall's plan for tonight?

Leonard Curse
10-27-2010, 08:45 AM
im going to turn my tv on and pace up and down while i watch the game its a dumb ritual

TwelveGs210
10-27-2010, 08:46 AM
im going to turn my tv on and pace up and down while i watch the game its a dumb ritual
So what your saying is, your a Pacer?

Ditty
10-27-2010, 08:52 AM
I use to have jerk off ritual the night before the game seriously it worked but after a while the luck ran off thinking about doing it again this year

TwelveGs210
10-27-2010, 08:57 AM
I use to have jerk off ritual the night before the game seriously it worked but after a while the luck ran off thinking about doing it again this year
Well it's convenient for me because that ritual applies to most nights/mornings for me, with or without a game the next day.

alchemist
10-27-2010, 09:06 AM
going to watch some baseball until tip off :toast

Kool Bob Love
10-27-2010, 09:18 AM
I dont know what mine will be this year.:lol
Will see. Just happy game day is her.:hat:flag:

kjhip1
10-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Glad to finally have the season start for the Spurs...Last night's game were pretty dramatic although I think the Lakers and Heat look rusty. I found the Lakers biggest stength is making the shots they need to and getting the stops they need during crunch time. The Heat looked like they were playing one on one ball. Anyways having said that I look for the Spurs to come out slow but win in easy fashion. Before tipoff I usually catch me some Around the Horn and PTI and then get on some Modern Warfare right up until tipoff.

jiggy_55
10-27-2010, 09:33 AM

:rollin

Leetonidas
10-27-2010, 09:37 AM
I'ma grab my bong, sit on my couch, turn on my big TV, and get baked. :tu

Spurs games when high = amazing

xellos88330
10-27-2010, 04:50 PM
During a game day I will always wear no less than 3 Spurs related items. My hat, shirt, and my Spurs pins are my normal combo.

I also barbecue the day of the game.

Man In Black
10-27-2010, 05:02 PM
I wear a Spurs Shirt and Hat. But this evening, I'm DVR'ing the game so I can go to The San Diego Asian Film Festival and see Ip Man 2.
wGM3Caws838

Cane
10-27-2010, 05:06 PM
I'ma grab my bong, sit on my couch, turn on my big TV, and get baked. :tu

Spurs games when high = amazing

Yea I'm going to get blazed as well except on a volcano vaporizer instead. :hat :toast