PDA

View Full Version : League Pass

MGWJ
10-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Last year I remember there being a post about how many games would be televised outside of KENS5. I was able to view all but maybe 10-15 games via TNT, ESPN, FSSW in El Paso, Texas. Wondering if any of you would suggest ordering NBA League Pass this year or can I expect a similar number of games being televised? Appreciate the input.

mexpurs21
10-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Last year I remember there being a post about how many games would be televised outside of KENS5. I was able to view all but maybe 10-15 games via TNT, ESPN, FSSW in El Paso, Texas. Wondering if any of you would suggest ordering NBA League Pass this year or can I expect a similar number of games being televised? Appreciate the input.

I made use of the international league pass preview yesterday and i really want to buy it, it was great for me since you can choose the quality you want to see and if your internet does not support HD you can just downgrade the quality, that works awesome for me since internet is very shitty in México; now, I dont know if the intl league pass is the same as the US version of league pass, so I can't give you any more advise.

Cane
10-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Here's the Spurs schedule which lists what TV channels the games are on : http://www.nba.com/spurs/schedule/

wildbill2u
10-27-2010, 08:14 PM
I tried to sign up and watch tonights game but all I got was a black screen without picture or sound. How do I get out of this BS deal.

MGWJ
10-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Appreciate the help.

celldweller
10-28-2010, 12:26 AM

Down here in the RGV we basically have the same channels you do including FSSW. Those 10-15 games you missed (because the Spurs were on SA local TV like KENS and not FSSW), I was able to watch on League Pass Broadband. The exception being the Rockets game which was blacked-out for some strange reason. So yea, it was worth it.

btw, I saw the Spurs Pacers game tonight on LP Broadband.

temujin
10-28-2010, 07:22 AM
On a different note: the image is terrible at first and only improves after a 2-4'.
Only to go back to terrible if you try to move forward. Then again it improves.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Whisky Dog
10-28-2010, 08:44 AM
On LP broadband, do you get replays of games as well so if you miss it you could watch it the following day?

I've had league pass every year since 2002 since I live in Dallas and only get mav games locally. I was thinking about going broadband this year but will probably just go regular lp

redskinfan
10-28-2010, 08:53 AM
on a separate note..UVerse now has NBA TV..

celldweller
10-28-2010, 09:01 AM
On LP broadband, do you get replays of games as well so if you miss it you could watch it the following day?

I've had league pass every year since 2002 since I live in Dallas and only get mav games locally. I was thinking about going broadband this year but will probably just go regular lp

Yes, there usually there to replay an hour or so after the game. Depending on your computers processor and high speed (road runner in my case) will determine the quality. I have no complaints.

Whisky Dog
10-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Yes, there usually there to replay an hour or so after the game. Depending on your computers processor and high speed (road runner in my case) will determine the quality. I have no complaints.

Thanks. Yeah that probably won't work for me if it's not on demand replays because I like to watch them at work during my lunch break. I'll probably just get regular twc league pass again then Dvr the game to watch on slingbox

wontstartdumbthreads
10-29-2010, 11:48 AM
on a separate note..UVerse now has NBA TV..

I guess it's a start. Does anyone think that League Pass is to follow?
This year?

AlleyOopNazi
10-29-2010, 12:54 PM
just remember to vote against spurs for nbatv tuesday games please.