View Full Version : old people

Phillip
10-27-2010, 05:08 PM
fuck them

know-it-all bitches can go choke on a goat dick

:bang

4>0rings
10-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Yes, fuck those old asshats. I can't stand when someone is driving 35mph on the highway weaving. 10 times out of 10 when I pass the car up, it's some blue cotton top that can't see over the wheel and is frightened to death of horseless carriages that make noise.

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2010, 05:26 PM
i hate them, but I have legit reasons

scampers
10-27-2010, 05:32 PM
When I lived in Michigan, I had nothing but good things to say about the elderly.

But the old people in Massachusetts are serious fucking assholes. Especially in grocery stores. They'll cut you in line and then throw a hissy fit if you try and say anything, and have no regards for anyone else when they're pushing carts around the isles. If you politely say "excuse me", they'll give you a nasty look like you have no right talking to them.

They're terrible drivers, too. There was a highly televised incident last year at a local Wal-Mart, where an old driver was pulling his car around the front and slammed on the gas pedal (apparently meant to slam on his brakes). The dumbass drove his car full speed through the exit door and injured a couple people, including an infant.

The kicker is the guy lives literally next door in an assistant living community that offers shuttles to the store. Fucker.

JackLalanne
10-27-2010, 05:38 PM
:flipoff punks

ploto
10-27-2010, 05:40 PM
I think a lot depends on where you live. I lived for 2 years in a town that was thought to be a destination for retirees. Those ladies were mean and hateful to me because I was young and had a child. They would say ugly things right to my face, even once in a church parking lot, when an old lady came and told me that she moved there because she never wanted to be around children. If my kid was making noise or running around, I would have at least understood it, but none of that was going on. I was carrying him and we were getting in the car. The old men were nice to me, though.

Bender
10-27-2010, 05:44 PM
The old men were nice to me, though.
:lol I don't doubt that...

mrsmaalox
10-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Yep I never understood why old ladies were so intolerant of my kids; lots of dirty looks and snide comments. I just figured they were so old they didn't remember what it was like.

But I don't hate old people; many of my loved ones are old, so I just smile and nod yes to whatever they have to say whether it's good or bad, lucid or not ;)

koriwhat
10-27-2010, 07:35 PM
i just hate them on the road.

CubanSucks
10-27-2010, 09:06 PM

TE
10-27-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't like driving on the road with old people....

Other than that, they can be pretty damn intellectual.

Props to you old folks.

2Blonde
10-27-2010, 10:38 PM

Hey, I have just as much right to drive as anyone else out there...:toast

Dr. Gonzo
10-27-2010, 10:46 PM
I don't mind old people.

pawe
10-27-2010, 11:45 PM
I dont like old people who thinks they are entitled to everything just because they are old.
a month ago, I took my disabled friend for his weekly groceries and we were waiting for this car backing out of a disabled parking space. We have our markers on and the disabled thing was already on my windshield when this old couple just took the space. So I politely told them we were waiting for the car to back out and I was backing my car in but this guy went: I dont care if you are waiting, we need this more than you. You're young, you can push his wheelchair around without a problem.

I was tempted to put a pebble on their tire valve and laugh at them while they wait 30mins for AAA to put air back on their tires.

pawe
10-27-2010, 11:45 PM
I dont like old people who thinks they are entitled to everything just because they are old.
a month ago, I took my disabled friend for his weekly groceries and we were waiting for this car backing out of a disabled parking space. We have our markers on and the disabled thing was already on my windshield when this old couple just took the space. So I politely told them we were waiting for the car to back out and I was backing my car in but this guy went: I dont care if you are waiting, we need this more than you. You're young, you can push his wheelchair around without a problem.

I was tempted to put a pebble on their tire valve and laugh at them while they wait 30mins for AAA to put air back on their tires.

DesignatedT
10-28-2010, 01:32 AM
how old is old

Jacob1983
10-28-2010, 02:50 AM

Summers
10-28-2010, 06:18 AM

You know what? They are. This thread makes me sick.

ChuckD
10-28-2010, 07:32 AM
fuck them

know-it-all bitches can go choke on a goat dick

:bang

What? Did someone try to warn you about something, you did it anyway, and got punked?

Yeah, fuck them. :rolleyes

z0sa
10-28-2010, 08:39 AM
The old are slow and also wise.

Phillip
10-28-2010, 09:13 AM
on the road they are either one extreme or the other. either they go 35 on a highway and fuck you up, or they go 70 in a neighborhoood and nearly run you off the road because they dont see you

but im talking about them because I hate dealing with them at my job. cranky, think they know everything, and rude as shit. i wish i could reach through the phone, grab their dentures, dip them in boiling water for an hour, then ram it back in their fucking mouth.

lebomb
10-28-2010, 09:15 AM
but im talking about them because I hate dealing with them at my job. cranky, think they know everything, and rude as shit. i wish i could reach through the phone, grab their dentures, dip them in boiling water for an hour, then ram it back in their fucking mouth.

Well, if you would have graduated from high school, got a better job than working the drive thru at McDonalds, you wouldn't have to worry with them. :rolleyes

Phillip
10-28-2010, 10:20 AM
Well, if you would have graduated from high school, got a better job than working the drive thru at McDonalds, you wouldn't have to worry with them. :rolleyes

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

CavsSuperFan
10-28-2010, 10:59 AM
I went to my grandmother's house for a visit... There was a bowl of peanuts on the coffee table…. So I started to snack on them…. When I was ready to leave I said “Bye Grandma, thanks for the peanuts"…She said you’re welcome, I’m glad you ate them all ...Ever since I lost my dentures, all I can do is suck the chocolate off of 'em”… :bang

Mixability
10-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Forget banning texting while driving, ban driving while old.

heatluva
10-28-2010, 11:13 AM
I went to my grandmother's house for a visit... There was a bowl of peanuts on the coffee table…. So I started to snack on them…. When I was ready to leave I said “Bye Grandma, thanks for the peanuts"…She said you’re welcome, I’m glad you ate them all ...Ever since I lost my dentures, all I can do is suck the chocolate off of 'em”… :bang

Is that trolling or really a true story? :vomit:

rjv
10-28-2010, 11:17 AM

you're a real bad ass.

pawe
10-28-2010, 11:48 AM
You know what? They are. This thread makes me sick.

How are they entitled to everything? I have a disabled friend who has as much right to park in a disabled parking space, right? Old man didnt even say sorry that he just have to take that spot and he doesnt have the right to talk to me that way just because Im younger than him.

Yes, hold the door open for them, help them step up the curb, give them your seat. But dont bitch when a good deed was not offered to you or take something that is not being given.

you're a real bad ass.

My mind with my imagination is the only place where I can be the bad ass raging mofo.

DeadlyDynasty
10-28-2010, 11:53 AM
on the road they are either one extreme or the other. either they go 35 on a highway and fuck you up, or they go 70 in a neighborhoood and nearly run you off the road because they dont see you

They are about 90% of the patients at my job. I hate having nursing homes in our coverage area. It's not so much old people I hate, more like their relatives that keep them alive when they are reduced to nothing more than a piss and shit factory. DNR are the 3 sweetest letters in the world

rjv
10-28-2010, 12:06 PM
They are about 90% of the patients at my job. I hate having nursing homes in our coverage area. It's not so much old people I hate, more like their relatives that keep them alive when they are reduced to nothing more than a piss and shit factory. DNR are the 3 sweetest letters in the world

can i volunteer to pull the plug when your mind mushes just a tad more?

Zombie Terri Schiavo
10-28-2010, 12:09 PM

:flipoff

DeadlyDynasty
10-28-2010, 12:13 PM

Too late, i'm already spoken for. 4 years ago I made a pact with my medic buddies and we agreed to pull the plug on each other if one of us ended up an incontinent mess with dementia. Where's the dignity in withering away in a negligent nursing home? Know of what you speak before you get all uppity about the subject...

rjv
10-28-2010, 12:14 PM

sorry. poor choice of words.

DeadlyDynasty
10-28-2010, 12:15 PM

I love your blog (http://durrrrr.blogspot.com/)

rjv
10-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Too late, i'm already spoken for. 4 years ago I made a pact with my medic buddies and we agreed to pull the plug on each other if one of us ended up an incontinent mess with dementia. Where's the dignity in withering away in a negligent nursing home? Know of what you speak before you get all uppity about the subject...

what makes you think it was because of your views on euthanasia? you're a lakers fan, aren't you? as far as i'm concerned we should have pulled the plug yesterday.

DeadlyDynasty
10-28-2010, 12:20 PM
what makes you think it was because of your views on euthanasia? you're a lakers fan, aren't you? as far as i'm concerned we should have pulled the plug yesterday.

maybe the Spurs FO should be euthanised for trading Scola for a bag of corn nuts

rjv
10-28-2010, 12:24 PM
maybe the Spurs FO should be euthanised for trading Scola for a bag of corn nuts

jerry west was not available at the time. and they were barbecue corn nuts!!

Chomag
10-28-2010, 01:16 PM
You guys do know that we are all (well most of us anyway) are destined to become old people right?

Phillip
10-28-2010, 01:26 PM
You guys do know that we are all (well most of us anyway) are destined to become old people right?

Very insightful post, loaded with logic and knowledge that none of us could ever imagine comprehending. :tu

Chomag
10-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Very insightful post, loaded with logic and knowledge that none of us could ever imagine comprehending. :tu

Well, I can't help but wonder about alot of you guys here.