PDA

View Full Version : Conway Fails To Condemn Brutal Attack On Rand Paul Activist

Galileo
10-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Conway Fails To Condemn Brutal Attack On Rand Paul Activist

Two days after a Jack Conway supporter viciously stomped on an injured female Rand Paul activist and Conway has still failed to condemn the incident.

MORE:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/conway-fails-to-condemn-brutal-attack-on-rand-paul-activist.html

:lmao

MannyIsGod
10-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Where's the youtube?

MannyIsGod
10-27-2010, 05:33 PM
Youtube or GTFO imo.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 06:02 PM
That's the problem. Conservative have better things to do than play with their cell phone video capabilities.

Cry Havoc
10-27-2010, 06:03 PM
That's the problem. Conservative have better things to do than play with their cell phone video capabilities.

Yeah, they're out there stomping hea-er, getting votes.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Yeah, they're out there stomping hea-er, getting votes.
Think about who you always see doing what with their phones. usually the young people are using them for things other than a phone, and most young people vote democrat.

Libertarians and conservatives need to take from the liberal playbook. Always bring a camera so you never miss something to use as propaganda. That simply isn't their mindset.

Galileo
10-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Youtube or GTFO imo.

New video shows Valle trying to shove sign into Rand Paul's car (VIDEO)

Toward the end of the video, you see several Paul supporters asking a police officer to come intervene. It was Paul supporters who told Profitt to back off. It was Paul supporters who brought the police. Contrary to the growing narrative on the left, this video clearly shows that Valle was not the victim of a conspiracy to “take her out.”

WATCH VIDEOS & READ ANALYSIS HERE:

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/147736

:lmao :lmao

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 06:21 PM
For simplicity, here is that video:

aoSfEKxllls

MannyIsGod
10-27-2010, 06:30 PM
New video shows Valle trying to shove sign into Rand Paul's car (VIDEO)

Toward the end of the video, you see several Paul supporters asking a police officer to come intervene. It was Paul supporters who told Profitt to back off. It was Paul supporters who brought the police. Contrary to the growing narrative on the left, this video clearly shows that Valle was not the victim of a conspiracy to “take her out.”

WATCH VIDEOS & READ ANALYSIS HERE:

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/147736

:lmao :lmao

Um, I said youtube. I don't see it embeded here at Spurstalk.

Youtube, or GTFO.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Um, I said youtube. I don't see it embeded here at Spurstalk.

Youtube, or GTFO.
Are you too lazy to click on his link, and see it's the youtube I posted?

fraga
10-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Um yeah that really doesn't help those guys...she had a sign...tried to put it in the window...um...yeah...begin assault...

Oh, Gee!!
10-27-2010, 10:31 PM
It was clearly some sophisticated exploding sign that all the terrorists are using now.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Um yeah that really doesn't help those guys...she had a sign...tried to put it in the window...um...yeah...begin assault...
That happened before she took a bee-line to Paul.

She deserved being taken down. She didn't deserve the foot.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2010, 04:29 AM
You're a violent idiot, flaglot.

Winehole23
10-28-2010, 06:37 AM
Assault is bad, and it is against the law irrespective of party affiliation.

Rand Paul denounced his overzealous supporter promptly, his opponent did not. Make of it whatever you will.

MannyIsGod
10-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Are you too lazy to click on his link, and see it's the youtube I posted?

Only watch youtubes posted with the Darrin seal of approval.

fraga
10-28-2010, 09:24 AM
That happened before she took a bee-line to Paul.

She deserved being taken down. She didn't deserve the foot.

I would say detain her...but that's about it...everything else was a bit excessive...