PDA

View Full Version : The NBA Forum as South Central

OGBobbyJohnson
10-28-2010, 02:09 AM
I don't know about the Wire. With all the heads I crack and the base I sling on the streets, I just ain't got the damn minutes to sit down and follow some TV show. But I'm feelin' that cat's Mono's idea, comparin' the niggas on here to acting roles. So I'm gonna say which posters compare best with some of the niggas I personally know.

OGBobbyJohnson - Myself.

http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/091/003841_45.jpg

I regulate uppity, smartass muthafuckers on this board with the same gun barrel-to-yo-dome intensity as I do when I'm checkin' bustas on the streets of South Central. And if you think you swole and try to step, you gonna find yourself food for the gotdamn rats real quick.

Ray Ray - A combo of Mono and that nigga Findog.

http://assets.starz.com/Starz_com/Horz_Art_685x385/south_central_1992_685x385.jpg

Ray Ray is a ruthless mutherfucker that co-run Hoover Deuce with me. Nigga always puts bizness first and don't try to get involved in any type of petty bullshit that might hurt cash flow. Dude is all about the ends, and will get coldblooded on a nigga if he feels that nigga is tryin' to get swole and step. Mono and Fin handle they bizness the same way on here.

Bear - Combo of Dirk4MVP and Stretch

Bear is Deuce's number one enforcer, a nigga with no conscious that'll put a bullet in yo skull if you look at him the wrong way. Just like Bear, these two niggas are some maddogs and will regulate any mark ass busta that mouth off.

Loco - BUMP

Deuce's top Lieutenant. Loco, just like the cat's name suggests, is a wild and unpredictable nigga. This nigga just as soon tell you a joke as he'd bust a cap in yo forehead. BUMP bring that same crazy ass behavior on here.

Carole - Koolaid_Man

My bitch. The mother of my child. I get out the pen and find this bitch sellin' her ass for that busta ass pimp Genie Lamp. Complicating the situ'ation is the bitch became a sherm head when I was away. If I don't rule this woman with a firm hand, she start buggin' out. Koolaid_Man got the same type of personality - a hoe that need to know her place. And just like Carole, puttin' him in his place often requires a backhand to to his grill.

Genie Lamp - Lakaluva

a-s9kKetkMk

Tried to take over Deuce territory to run his hoe game and sell his sherm. Got an inflated opinion of his-self and thinks just cause he wear a 200.00 shirt that he's untouchable. Muthafucker thought he'd come here from Kansas City and throw his weight around. Uh, uh. We showed him right quick how shit go down in South Central. Nigga soon was beggin' for his life as I slid the potato on my gat and put the barrel between his eyes. Just like Lamp, Lakaluva came into this hood tryin' to run shit.

Bastille - Jamstone

When I did my second stint in the pen, this well meaning gentlemen tried to reform me, giving me books to read written by WEB DuBois and George Washington Carver. Highly intelligent and soulful, he desires that black men act with pride and stop killing each other in the streets. Much like Bastille, Jamstone is intellectual and seeks to bring order to the chaos in the NBA Forum.

Little Jimmy - 4>0 Rings (and gray named Spurfan in general)

http://cdn-7.nflximg.com/us/boxshots/large/985217.jpg

My son, has potential to grow up and be like his daddy, but gotdam is the little nigga stupid. Boostin' car stereos like a dumbass and gettin' paid for it with a dub and joint. Simply put, nigga don't know how to conduct his bizness. Just like little Jimmy, 4>0 got all the makings of a future regulator, ruthlessness, heart, loyalty, but the cat's lack of significant intelligence holds him back, and his future in the game gonna most likely be as a low-level dealer or pimp. But I got hope this nigga prove me wrong.

Killakobe81
10-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Lol

Killakobe81
10-28-2010, 02:17 AM
Southcentral is good and represents Cali but wire is better ...sorry.

IronMexican
10-28-2010, 02:17 AM
I was watching this on BET once, but got bored with the commercials. Haven't bothered trying to watch it since.

OGBobbyJohnson
10-28-2010, 02:20 AM
Southcentral is good and represents Cali but wire is better ...sorry.

Nigga, I ain't some kinda TV critic up in this muthafucker. This 'bout comparing some niggas from South Central to some niggas on this here board.

Get shit straight, or you will be seein' that potato sliding onto the barrel of my gat, ya dig?

Shape up.

Killakobe81
10-28-2010, 02:24 AM
Nigga, I ain't some kinda TV critic up in this muthafucker. This 'bout comparing some niggas from South Central to some niggas on this here board.

Get shit straight, or you will be seein' that potato sliding onto the barrel of my gat, ya dig?

Shape up.

LOL the ghetto silencer ...and the movie is good for who has not seen it. i consider Boyznthe hood south central and Menace the trinity of 90's La gangsta flicks. But Menace is the best. Sorry OGBobby johnson, dont bring out your gat ... LOL

OGBobbyJohnson
10-28-2010, 02:29 AM
LOL the ghetto silencer ...and the movie is good for who has not seen it. i consider Boyznthe hood south central and Menace the trinity of 90's La gangsta flicks. But Menace is the best. Sorry OGBobby johnson, dont bring out your gat ... LOL

I feel ya. Doughboy and O-Dog some real niggas. Full 'a heart.

Them slobs in Colors were bitchmade, tho.

Killakobe81
10-28-2010, 02:30 AM
I feel ya. Doughboy and O-Dog some real niggas. Full 'a heart.

Them slobs in Colors were bitchmade, tho.

LOL slobs i havent heard that term in a long while been in the suburbs too long ...

AussieFanKurt
10-28-2010, 05:53 AM
what about me?

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2010, 06:45 AM

Shape up.

aye...say mane...I recommend you just be your Nollie Flipping self...:lol Did u really think by not posting for awhile we'd all forget what kind of faggot material u made of...nope nigga we didn't forget...in fact Imma ride out to the River Walk ( where you reside :lol ) to watch your faggot ass do some Nollie Flips...we got you on tape dog...ain't-no-half-stepping...ya digg...:lol...I guess you going back into hiding after this....

O.G.'BoobyJohnson' in rare form:
4_fzLtiF7YI

Cry Havoc
10-28-2010, 09:09 AM
Someone better start including me in one of these or it's gonna start hurting my street cred.

Phillip
10-28-2010, 10:05 AM
I retain my title as "Most Underrated Poster on Spurstalk"

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-28-2010, 11:00 AM
What about Don't Be a Menace in the South Central?

Venti Quattro
10-28-2010, 11:03 AM
fuck, i was reading the thread title as South Beach

Ashy Larry
10-28-2010, 11:47 AM
Figuring I grew up on 83rd and Normandie and saw the destruction of "Tookie" Williams, Crazy De, Big Dumps and Monster Kody Scott brought upon the hood just on my block, if you were to rank them based on realism, it would go:

Menace and Boyz - just because that dude Trey was me,and glad I made it out even though I was jumped twice. Doughboy and O'Dog were my boys down the street who just really didn't give a shit. And their mother was Endo Ann, who cared more about the prep baseball star in her family more than the thug.

South Central was decent. Did show the real aspect of not having a father around and what could really happen if there wasn't one present. You gotta look for that male role model and usually in the ghettos, it's either the drug dealer or the thug nigga.

How Colors got three to four stars from credits is beyond me. That was the wrose shit I've ever seen. Hell, even the gang names they were given were off base. What brotha in the hood is gonna be named Dogman? Get that shit outta here.

From ya Latino point of view, American Me is always a classic. Great movie. E.J. Olmos almost got smoked because of that movie. And Blood in, Blood out is a pretty realistic flick as well. Basically saying one bad decision can fuck up the rest of your life.

Ashy Larry
10-28-2010, 11:49 AM
What about Don't Be a Menace in the South Central?

This one was a classic. Just real funny shit. 'Friday' is a movie that shows every day in the hood was not about bullets and shit. And what Chris Tucker and Ice Cube was doing on the porch is what we all usta do "between Normandie and Western, we call this a little twenny twen twen, NIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGA"

IronMexican
10-28-2010, 12:14 PM
This one was a classic. Just real funny shit. 'Friday' is a movie that shows every day in the hood was not about bullets and shit. And what Chris Tucker and Ice Cube was doing on the porch is what we all usta do "between Normandie and Western, we call this a little twenny twen twen, NIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGA"

You live between Normandie and Western? By Henry Clay? I live between Normandie and Vermont. Across the street from West Athens.

Ashy Larry
10-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Actually, I was more by Raymond Avenue off of 76th and Normandie. The exact location was 83rd and Normandie right where those Eight Treys usta be ........ pretty much right where the riot started.

OGBobbyJohnson
10-28-2010, 03:26 PM
I retain my title as "Most Underrated Poster on Spurstalk"

Hey, homie. I thought long and hard about who you could be. Problem is they just ain't a lot of roles in this movie. Don't got like 300 different roles like that Wire show.

But you a straight ruthless killa, no doubt. Think I'll combo you with that nigga Dirk4MVP for the Bear role.

IronMexican
10-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Actually, I was more by Raymond Avenue off of 76th and Normandie. The exact location was 83rd and Normandie right where those Eight Treys usta be ........ pretty much right where the riot started.

I grew up on Raymond, but a lot further south than that. I lived around the 120's my whole life. Still out here, just on Vermont now.

The Gemini Method
10-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Growing up in Long Beach, I always found it somewhat funny that Harold, the cousin of Caine in Menace II Society, got blasted on and it was always the first thing brought up when talking about the movie and disclosing that I was born and raised in the LBC.

Ashy Larry
10-28-2010, 04:00 PM
I grew up on Raymond, but a lot further south than that. I lived around the 120's my whole life. Still out here, just on Vermont now.

OK, you're over there 116 Kitchen Crips and 112 Neighborhood Crips. Not too far from those Denver Lanes too.

I grew up around a lotta Eight Treys and had to get the hell out because in the early eighties, it turned in Beirut over there.

The Gemini Method
10-28-2010, 04:09 PM
That ETGC and R60's war was similar to Beirut...that's for sure. I had a friend in high school whose cousin grew up in that area and started claiming Eight Trey at age 9 and was packing the one time we played ball in Long Beach at age 12...crazy ish down there.

IronMexican
10-28-2010, 04:10 PM
OK, you're over there 116 Kitchen Crips and 112 Neighborhood Crips. Not too far from those Denver Lanes too.

I grew up around a lotta Eight Treys and had to get the hell out because in the early eighties, it turned in Beirut over there.

Nah, not there. I grew up by the Raymond's. On the other side of Vermont is where the Lane's be. from about 105 till Athens Park is all DLB and APB. So you aren't that from the Hoover's? They used to come around here a lot. Things seems calmer, though. They shot my cousin 3 years back, but he's still alive.

IronMexican
10-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Ashy Larry, did you go to Washington Prep?

Ashy Larry
10-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Naw, I was one of the first to be apart of the busing program that shipped inner city kids out to the Valley. Moms wasn't taking any chances so I got bussed out to El Camino Real High School in Woodland Hills.

Ashy Larry
10-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Nah, not there. I grew up by the Raymond's. On the other side of Vermont is where the Lane's be. from about 105 till Athens Park is all DLB and APB. So you aren't that from the Hoover's? They used to come around here a lot. Things seems calmer, though. They shot my cousin 3 years back, but he's still alive.

Naw not from no Hoovers even though I got jumped by some Seven-Fo Hoover crips by Miller Elementary on77th and Vermont. I never banged because Pops wasn't havin' it. It was either sports or gang bang, so he kept me involved with athletics and I was more afraid of him than Monster, Tookie or Raymond Washington. He handed out ass whippins like flap jacks. Glad he did because if he wasn't there, myself and my two other brothers would have been Eight-treys easily.

Killakobe81
10-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Naw, I was one of the first to be apart of the busing program that shipped inner city kids out to the Valley. Moms wasn't taking any chances so I got bussed out to El Camino Real High School in Woodland Hills.

what year Ashy? went to monroe HS used to play ball in conference play vs. El Camnio i think we split my 4 years ...But I also busted they ass in track in the 400, high jump and relays ...

what year you graduate? (if you dont mind me asking) if you do it's all good no disrespect.
My cousins in L.A. went to morningside ...and inglewood

IronMexican
10-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Naw not from no Hoovers even though I got jumped by some Seven-Fo Hoover crips by Miller Elementary on77th and Vermont. I never banged because Pops wasn't havin' it. It was either sports or gang bang, so he kept me involved with athletics and I was more afraid of him than Monster, Tookie or Raymond Washington. He handed out ass whippins like flap jacks. Glad he did because if he wasn't there, myself and my two other brothers would have been Eight-treys easily.

I was just asking if you were close to em.

Ashy Larry
10-28-2010, 06:51 PM
I graduated in 1990 from El Camino Real ...... not a lot of stud athletes came from there except for Ryan McGuire who spend some time in the Expos farm system and a short call up to the big league; and Jamal Anderson, running back for the ATL Falcons.

Ashy Larry
10-28-2010, 06:54 PM
I was just asking if you were close to em.

I knew them but really didn't know them. I wasn't aces with them but they would see me and say what up. They knew I was a baller so they left me alone for the most part until I sported that red Minnesota Twins hat around to the corner store.

You knew their names. Lengendary actually. Tookie, Raymond, Crazy De, Big Dumps, Monster. The one I was closest to was probably Lil' Monster. He kept me from gettin' my ass kicked a few times. Cuz when the Valley kids usta get off the buses, the gangstas would chase us home .... lol.

Killakobe81
10-28-2010, 06:57 PM
I graduated in 1990 from El Camino Real ...... not a lot of stud athletes came from there except for Ryan McGuire who spend some time in the Expos farm system and a short call up to the big league; and Jamal Anderson, running back for the ATL Falcons.

Yep i remember Jamal ... I'm a few years behind you though ...you only play baseball there? I remember they had some good teams Monroe won the baseball city title when i was there volley ball too ... but we sucked in football. We made the city Finals one year though in basketball but and Lost to Crenshaw when Kris johnson played for them ...

Ashy Larry
10-28-2010, 07:01 PM
we sucked and practically everything except baseball and the academic pentathlon ... lol .... the Asian kids represented. I played basketball but wasn't good enough to reach that Division I level. Played JC ball at El Camino College and that was as far as it went especially after I knocked up the girlfriend.

Killakobe81
10-28-2010, 11:22 PM
we sucked and practically everything except baseball and the academic pentathlon ... lol .... the Asian kids represented. I played basketball but wasn't good enough to reach that Division I level. Played JC ball at El Camino College and that was as far as it went especially after I knocked up the girlfriend.

I hear ya Ashy. I didnt even get recruited for college ball but i did get a track scolarship ...shit happens and I turned down the scholarship to stay close to home and my girl ...and eventually it fizzled out. Should of took the college scholarship but i loved my Bruin years ...regardless. Good times. I almost took tyus Edney's girl but bball rules there ...and he was much better (obviously) then I was...but i blocked him in Wooden gym a few times ...and picked him a few times too he is fast as fuck ...but had short arms. Cameron dollar used to d him up as well.
Elden and Magic used to ball there a lot ...

IronMexican
10-28-2010, 11:37 PM

You went to El Camino? My brother was vice president before he went to county.

Ashy Larry
10-29-2010, 08:55 AM
Damn. County Jail? Orange County? Which one?

Ashy Larry
10-29-2010, 09:02 AM
I hear ya Ashy. I didnt even get recruited for college ball but i did get a track scolarship ...shit happens and I turned down the scholarship to stay close to home and my girl ...and eventually it fizzled out. Should of took the college scholarship but i loved my Bruin years ...regardless. Good times. I almost took tyus Edney's girl but bball rules there ...and he was much better (obviously) then I was...but i blocked him in Wooden gym a few times ...and picked him a few times too he is fast as fuck ...but had short arms. Cameron dollar used to d him up as well.
Elden and Magic used to ball there a lot ...

I think if we all could go back there would be many changes we would make.

TinTin
10-29-2010, 09:28 AM

Ok, I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry

IronMexican
10-29-2010, 11:07 AM

County jail. That was just for a month though. He's going to be in there a lot longer this time.