PDA

View Full Version : Christine O'donell one night stand

DJ Mbenga
10-28-2010, 02:38 PM
http://gawker.com/5674353/i-had-a-one+night-stand-with-christine-odonnell

highlight:

But there were signs that she wasn't very experienced sexually. When her underwear came off, I immediately noticed that the waxing trend had completely passed her by.Im no fan of christine but what gawker did was pretty damn pathetic. this is basically slander. Misleading title, there really wasnt anything wrong what she did at that story. but the pics are damn good.

http://cache-02.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/10/odonnell10.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Lame.

Spurminator
10-28-2010, 04:39 PM
That's some cowardly bullshit right there.

MannyIsGod
10-28-2010, 05:21 PM
What a fucking loser.

boutons_deux
10-28-2010, 06:55 PM
so her claim a few weeks ago that she's "chaste" was maybe true? :lol

40 years old, kinda cute, but never been screwed?

Crookshanks
10-28-2010, 07:36 PM
If Christine is such a loser and a joke of a candidate, why are the libs wasting their time with her? Why are dem honchos in Delaware, campaigning for her opponent - when all the polls show he has a significant lead?

I think libs are afraid of conservative women...

This stunt is beyond despicable, and if it had been done to a lib, we'd never hear the end of it. I hope it backfires and Christine wins because of the sympathy vote!

DarrinS
10-28-2010, 07:41 PM
If Christine is such a loser and a joke of a candidate, why are the libs wasting their time with her?

What else do they have? Libs like them some soft targets.

Why isn't there a massive media assault on Alvin Greene? Hmmm.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2010, 07:42 PM
If Christine is such a loser and a joke of a candidate, why are the libs wasting their time with her? Why are dem honchos in Delaware, campaigning for her opponent - when all the polls show he has a significant lead?Why wouldn't Democrats campaign for a Democrat?

I think libs are afraid of conservative women...I think they would prefer a more liberal candidate win.

This stunt is beyond despicable, and if it had been done to a lib, we'd never hear the end of it.Yes, because you would be repeating it over and over if you thought it was to your side's advantage.
I hope it backfires and Christine wins because of the sympathy vote!Sympathy from whom?

Hirsute born-again virgins?

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 09:12 PM
SMOKING GUN: 'GAWKER' PAID CASH FOR BOGUS SEX SMEAR ON CHRISTINE O'DONNELL? (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/gawker/trail-anonymous-christine-odonnells-sex-free-pal)
Not only are Liberals freaking out, they're making shit up.

Nothing new.

boutons_deux
10-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Breitbart and his fake pimp/ho are still way out front.

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:30 PM
While Gawker admits that it paid for the story, as most editors do, there is no indication that the story is false.....

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 09:32 PM
While Gawker admits that it paid for the story, as most editors do, there is no indication that the story is false.....
What's the scandal?

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Im no fan of christine but what gawker did was pretty damn pathetic. this is basically slander. Misleading title, there really wasnt anything wrong what she did at that story. but the pics are damn good.

Isn't it 'cheating' as O'Donell has said about masturbation? Or is it ok to play the double standard?

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:34 PM
What's the scandal?

A lack of trust

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Isn't it 'cheating' as O'Donell has said about masturbation? Or is it ok to play the double standard?
Again, what did she do that disqualifies her from the Senate?

Spurminator
10-28-2010, 09:36 PM
there is no indication that the story is false.....

There's no indication that it's true either.

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:37 PM
...except the photos..

Spurminator
10-28-2010, 09:39 PM
Do you take home every person you take pictures with/of in a bar?

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 09:39 PM
...except the photos..
Photos of what?

Spurminator
10-28-2010, 09:41 PM
God dammit, it takes some pretty stupid bullshit to drag me into a conversation defending Christine O'Donnell.

Y'all can have this one.

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 09:43 PM
God dammit, it takes some pretty stupid bullshit to drag me into a conversation defending Christine O'Donnell.

Y'all can have this one.
You're not alone.

NOW issued a statement condemning Gawker's rancid story while still expressing their desire O'Donnell loses the race.

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Do you take home every person you take pictures with/of in a bar?

Well, if I'm at a bar, someone is getting poked by me that night...so yeah...

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:44 PM

Y'all can have this one.

quitter.

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:45 PM
You're not alone.

NOW issued a statement condemning Gawker's rancid story while still expressing their desire O'Donnell loses the race.

So, now your quoting NOW.....WOW!

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 09:46 PM
A. You're fucking liar. :lmao @ "if I'm at a bar, someone is getting poked by me that night..." :lmao

B. Not everyone that goes to a bar is a slut/horn dog looking to get laid.

Spurminator

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Yonivore
So, now your quoting NOW.....WOW!
I didn't quote them. I merely pointed out they're defending O'Donnell.

Again, what's the scandal?

Spurminator
10-28-2010, 09:47 PM
This is funny. NbaDon Juan of the pool hall, and Yonivore wanting to keep it classy. Good stuff.

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:47 PM
A. You're fucking liar. :lmao @ "if I'm at a bar, someone is getting poked by me that night..." :lmao

B. Not everyone that goes to a bar is a slut/horn dog looking to get laid.

So, you strike out all the time, huh? Need some pointers?

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 09:48 PM
So, you strike out all the time, huh?
Nope.

Need some pointers?
Nope.

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 09:49 PM
This is funny. NbaDon Juan of the pool hall, and Yonivore wanting to keep it classy. Good stuff.
Hey, when have I ever not kept it classy?

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:53 PM

So says the 'Don Juan' of the Club...

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 09:59 PM
Hey, when have I ever not kept it classy?

I agree...Sperminator is an agitator

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 10:12 PM
I agree...Sperminator is an agitator
So, one more time, what's the scandal?

Somebody posts some pictures of O'Donnell in a bar, wearing a lady bug costume and makes some claim of a "sexless" one night stand, for which he is paid at least a thousand dollars?

Do I have it right?

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 10:25 PM
So, is cunnilingus sex or not? Is Fellatio sex? Clinton didn't have sex with that woman then?

doobs
10-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Nbadan, why are you so willing to believe this uncorroborated, paid-for tale?

Are you a Truther?

Nbadan
10-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Nbadan, why are you so willing to believe this uncorroborated, paid-for tale?

Are you a Truther?

Until this story is proven false, what's not too believe?

Given O'Donnell's recorded statements about sex, how can she be trusted at all?

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 10:40 PM

:lmao

Sounds like you're taking lessons from the White House on mudslinging. Until it's proven false?

You're a real piece or work.

Hey, Clinton never proved the rape allegations against him were false.

doobs

You rape children.

Prove me wrong.

Bartleby
SMOKING GUN: 'GAWKER' PAID CASH FOR BOGUS SEX SMEAR ON CHRISTINE O'DONNELL? (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/gawker/trail-anonymous-christine-odonnells-sex-free-pal)
Not only are Liberals freaking out, they're making shit up.

Nothing new.

Who says they're liberals?

doobs
10-28-2010, 10:41 PM
You're a Truther, aren't you?

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 10:43 PM
You rape children.

Prove me wrong.
I bet there are pictures of Nbadan with children to prove it!

Cry Havoc
10-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Pointless topic is pointless.

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 11:44 PM
So, is cunnilingus sex or not? Is Fellatio sex? Clinton didn't have sex with that woman then?
The writer doesn't claim oral sex occurred either.

What's the scandal, Dan?

DJ Mbenga
10-28-2010, 11:58 PM
the fag couldnt even get it up to bang odonell. thats probably the more ourtrageous part of the story.

Nbadan
10-29-2010, 12:10 AM
You rape children.

Prove me wrong.

Keep your secret fantasies to yourself......

Prove me wrong.

Nbadan
10-29-2010, 12:12 AM

Sounds like you're taking lessons from the White House on mudslinging. Until it's proven false?

You're a real piece or work.

Hey, Clinton never proved the rape allegations against him were false.

...and wing-nuts never proved the allegations against him were true...

....yet they went for the impeachment card...

Yonivore
10-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Keep your secret fantasies to yourself......

Prove me wrong.
Prove you wrong on what?

Yonivore
10-29-2010, 12:13 AM
...and wing-nuts never proved the allegations against him were true...

....yet they went for the impeachment card...
Clinton wasn't impeached for rape.

Oh, and you nor Clinton ever proved they weren't true. Isn't that the new liberal standard?

Nbadan
10-29-2010, 12:29 AM
The writer doesn't claim oral sex occurred either.

What's the scandal, Dan?

If he got a close up of the carpeting, its a safe bet he did....can't help it if she is a cunniff....

Nbadan
10-29-2010, 12:31 AM
Clinton wasn't impeached for rape.

Oh, and you nor Clinton ever proved they weren't true. Isn't that the new liberal standard?

Prove Clinton had sex in office then...or that he lied about it...

CuckingFunt
10-29-2010, 12:42 AM
I don't care any more or any less about O'Donnell's shaving habits than I did about Clinton's inventive definition of a humidor. Fucking pointless, all of it.

The only thing that even remotely piques my interest here is that this story further proves the disturbing trend toward political power being gained and/or lost by one's sexual practices. Unless a politician is fucking goats or minors, who really gives a fuck? And, really, my only interest in the former is based in the animal cruelty issue, not sex.

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 01:12 AM
So, one more time, what's the scandal?

Somebody posts some pictures of O'Donnell in a bar, wearing a lady bug costume and makes some claim of a "sexless" one night stand, for which he is paid at least a thousand dollars?

Do I have it right?Essentially. That and seeing Ms O'Donnell's allegedly old-fashioned privates.

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 01:34 AM
The born again virgin angle was new one on me. For me the juxtaposition with drunkenness and cougarish behavior more prompted compassion than lust.

The overall effect of the revelations in the article, true or false, caused me to feel sympathy for Ms. O Donnell. The more her religious belief and her prudishness are attacked, the more sympathetic people will find her.

(Even people who don't really like her in the first place like me.)

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 01:34 AM
The just man, like sandalwood, perfumes the blade that cuts him down.

Stringer_Bell
10-29-2010, 03:28 AM

Some folks take Obama at his word that he was born in the US, just like I take Christine O'Donnell at her word that she doesn't suck dick in lieu of putting out to stay a "born again virgin."

Tbh, she probably wanted it put between her thighs for friction. While that might work at religious summer camp when you're 14-15 (but even then it's weird), it doesn't work when you're almost 40 and in bed with a 25 year old. Still, the guy writing the story is trash for not putting his name out. It's a real shitty thing to turn on a girl that didn't do anything to you, especially when she's trying to run for public office. Not cool at all.

Oh, Gee!!
10-29-2010, 08:37 AM
this is a story you wouldn't even tell your friends because it's sooo lame

Cry Havoc
10-29-2010, 08:42 AM
I don't care any more or any less about O'Donnell's shaving habits than I did about Clinton's inventive definition of a humidor. Fucking pointless, all of it.

The only thing that even remotely piques my interest here is that this story further proves the disturbing trend toward political power being gained and/or lost by one's sexual practices. Unless a politician is fucking goats or minors, who really gives a fuck? And, really, my only interest in the former is based in the animal cruelty issue, not sex.

Yep. This thread is almost as stupid as the iPod thread. Almost.

ploto
10-29-2010, 09:45 AM
People have seemed to be fine with hearing the details of the sexual exploits of male candidates and politicians. How is this really any different?

jack sommerset
10-29-2010, 10:49 AM

LoL

http://kinderfresser.org/download/fun/pics/forum/shut_the_fuck_up_cunt.jpg

CuckingFunt
10-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Classy.

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 03:48 PM
That's some fuckin bullshit right there. Fuck you, jack.

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 03:52 PM
(Check again. Is that really a gun in your hand?)

z0sa
10-29-2010, 03:55 PM
LoL

http://kinderfresser.org/download/fun/pics/forum/shut_the_fuck_up_cunt.jpg

That's roleplaying taken to a whole new level.

jack sommersett
10-29-2010, 04:01 PM
I hate women. They scare me. Seriously.

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 04:02 PM
(plz keep yo wack stack private)

Yonivore
10-29-2010, 05:29 PM
If he got a close up of the carpeting, its a safe bet he did....can't help it if she is a cunniff....
Have you read the story?

He wimped out, because he gets nauseous over pubes, rolled over and went to sleep.

Yonivore
10-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Prove Clinton had sex in office then...or that he lied about it...
Seriously? The lie was on tape and I'm not sure there's anyone left, on the face of the planet, that does not believe Clinton was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office.

But, following the current liberal model, prove Clinton didn't have sex in the office or lie about it.

I'm pretty sure he's already admitted he lied about it.

CuckingFunt
10-29-2010, 05:41 PM
I hate women. They scare me. Seriously.

This is shocking.

Creepn
10-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Unless a politician is fucking goats or minors, who really gives a fuck? And, really, my only interest in the former is based in the animal cruelty issue, not sex.

What makes you think its animal cruelty? Goat could be having the time of her life.

Nbadan
10-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Seriously? The lie was on tape and I'm not sure there's anyone left, on the face of the planet, that does not believe Clinton was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office.

But, following the current liberal model, prove Clinton didn't have sex in the office or lie about it.

I'm pretty sure he's already admitted he lied about it.

Seriously? If Bush had gotten a few blow-jobs in office perhaps he and the do-nothing congress wouldn't have run up the debt, spending the Clinton surplus, and got us into a world-wide proactive war that hasn't made us any safer at home...

Yonivore
10-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Seriously? If Bush had gotten a few blow-jobs in office perhaps he and the do-nothing congress wouldn't have run up the debt, spending the Clinton surplus, and got us into a world-wide proactive war that hasn't made us any safer at home...
Wow, you're all over the map, Mr. Crazy. What has any of that got to do with Christine O'Donnell and the Delaware Senate race?

z0sa
10-29-2010, 09:03 PM

nbadan_deux

Nbadan
10-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Wow, you're all over the map, Mr. Crazy. What has any of that got to do with Christine O'Donnell and the Delaware Senate race?

what's to talk about there? She's gonna lose...

Yonivore
10-29-2010, 09:13 PM
what's to talk about there? She's gonna lose...
Gawker cut her opponent's lead in half. Liberals could fuck themselves into a loss there if they keep up the usual nonsense.

Nbadan
10-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Guess you haven't heard about her latest meltdown

nR4JHHB3D1Q

Nbadan
10-29-2010, 09:28 PM
This is relevant because O'Donnell is an anti-masturbation homophobe who feels the need to tell people how to live their lives. She tells people who it's appropriate to love. She said "People are created in God's image. Homosexuality is an identity adopted through societal factors. It's an identity disorder."

If telling the world that homosexuality is an identity disorder is acceptable, then pointing out her loose morals is also relevant.

jack sommerset
10-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Classy.

I thought it was funny.

angrydude
10-29-2010, 10:41 PM
This is relevant because O'Donnell is an anti-masturbation homophobe who feels the need to tell people how to live their lives. She tells people who it's appropriate to love. She said "People are created in God's image. Homosexuality is an identity adopted through societal factors. It's an identity disorder."

If telling the world that homosexuality is an identity disorder is acceptable, then pointing out her loose morals is also relevant.

relevant? this non-issue?

lol

you're just a insincere partisan.

Winehole23
10-30-2010, 04:12 AM
I thought it was funny.Of course you did.

You were talking to a funt. How could you not go there?

ploto
10-30-2010, 10:07 AM
relevant? this non-issue?

When you make personal morality an issue, then your personal morality becomes an issue.

Yonivore
10-30-2010, 11:44 AM
It's cool; they're only making O'Donnell a sympathetic character. Her opponents lead has already been cut in half in the polls.

Will it be enough? Probably not. But, if this keeps up, who knows?

ChumpDumper
10-30-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't think most voters even know of this story, so yoni is probably making more shit up.

Spurminator
10-30-2010, 11:50 AM

Sure, if you've got more evidence than a few pictures of her in a costume submitted by an anonymous douche...

Stringer_Bell
10-30-2010, 12:17 PM
It's cool; they're only making O'Donnell a sympathetic character. Her opponents lead has already been cut in half in the polls.

Will it be enough? Probably not. But, if this keeps up, who knows?

19% to 10% to 5% to victory? HAH! HAHAHAHAHA!

Also, LOL @ the pundit's spouting bullshit about her being a strong closer. She's never been in a fucking race long enough to finish, and she certainly doesn't even come close to "closing the deal" in the bedroom.

Yonivore
10-31-2010, 09:10 AM
19% to 10% to 5% to victory? HAH! HAHAHAHAHA!

Also, LOL @ the pundit's spouting bullshit about her being a strong closer. She's never been in a fucking race long enough to finish, and she certainly doesn't even come close to "closing the deal" in the bedroom.

http://www.jacklail.com/blog/images/DeweyTruman.jpg

Stringer_Bell
10-31-2010, 11:01 AM
http://www.jacklail.com/blog/images/DeweyTruman.jpg

Ah, yes. I discounted how heavily the electoral college will affect Delaware's Senate elections. :downspin:

scott
10-31-2010, 11:10 AM
Ladybugs are the sluttiest of the Cucujoidea, everyone knows that. Clearly this story has merit and is worthy of national attention.