PDA

View Full Version : *** World Series Game 2 Gameday Thread ***

Stephen
10-28-2010, 03:45 PM
beatdown for the giants tonight

J.T.
10-28-2010, 04:19 PM
stephen if u fuck this up again i am going to have to institute martial law on this place and bring my "MFing Game Thread sponsored by Culburn's Bleeding Asshole" stuff to this forum

Stephen
10-28-2010, 04:42 PM
lol tracy porter

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 07:02 PM
what a shitty way to start....Young and Hamilton are pretty much useless...in-field pop ups???/ REALLY

:elephant

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 07:24 PM
These bearded no-name fucks can hit....not looking good at all

BUMP
10-28-2010, 07:26 PM
These bearded no-name fucks can hit....not looking good at all

:lol

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 07:38 PM
fuckin andrus...shitty pop up again...stop taking strikes and swing...idiot

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 07:44 PM
let the f'n pitcher get a hit???? strike his ass out dummy

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 08:15 PM
fuck it...not meant to be...can't even get the damn ball to bounce over....should have bunted him to 3rd

tlongII
10-28-2010, 08:15 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a ball hit the top of the wall and bounce back into the field. :lol

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Think this might be over...don't see em coming back from 0-2 hole...oh well....move on

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 08:31 PM
FUCKIN YOUNG...YOU SUCK.....should have been on 3rd with that

:ELEPHANT

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Thank God for that shitty pitch

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 08:33 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK

GOD DAMN IT

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 08:35 PM
lol you suck Young....fuck the Rangers...ya'll deserve to lose

Skip Bayless
10-28-2010, 08:47 PM
The Texas Rangers just realized they're the Texas Rangers, it just took them a few months.

congrats to the Giants on their world series title. Well deserved

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 09:21 PM
lol at Young...>YOU SUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT....I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.....DMAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IT

Dr. Gonzo
10-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Steve Perry looks old.

Dex
10-28-2010, 09:45 PM
That's just about some of the worst pitching I've ever seen.

Dex
10-28-2010, 09:50 PM
And Texas just doubled the Giant's score with bad pitching.

Chris
10-28-2010, 09:53 PM
I had to leave the room. If the Rangers rally in the 9th I'll eat my crow.

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Why not pick-off the runner on 3rd if he's TEN FUCKIN FEET OFF THE PLATE???????

Jacob1983
10-28-2010, 10:04 PM
This 8th inning was worse than the 8th inning in game of the ALCS. Rangers are in trouble. I know that they gained a lot of bandwagon fans and fair weather fans during this month and they will probably lose fans(mostly unloyal fair weather/bandwagon douchebags) if they do lose the World Series but I will still be a fan. I was a fan when they were in last place in the West for much of the last decade so I know how to deal with disappointments. Hopefully they can win a game or two in Arlington. I just don't want to see the Rangers get swept and I was hoping that if the Rangers lost the World Series that it wouldn't be in Arlington.

timvp
10-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Time for a backdoor sweep.

Dex
10-28-2010, 10:09 PM
That was a meltdown of epic proportions.

Budkin
10-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Wow... Rangers taken to the woodshed! Twice.

monosylab1k
10-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Wrong Skip.

The Texas Rangers just realized they're the Dallas Mavericks.

Oh, so they're up 2-0 right now?

crc21209
10-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Wow...just wow....so can the Rangers rebound from THIS now? I hope so...I just dont know anymore...

AussieFanKurt
10-29-2010, 02:23 AM
Rangers got this

Technique
10-29-2010, 02:33 AM
I honestly don't expect the Rangers to choke and get swept, they're going to take all games at home.

dallasmavsnfuego214
10-29-2010, 02:42 AM
Looks like the media awoke a sleeping Giant, if you will.

We all knew this Giant team is stacked at pitching. Out of their 4 starters Lincecum is the one with the highest ERA :lol ridiculous. It looks like nobody knew that they could hit either. It's not a lineup that will scare you from a power standpoint but they have solid hitter 1-8 that can drive the ball anywhere. I won't give up on the Rangers yet but if the Giants go on to win it all they are definitely deserving. Complete team all the way around and one of the best rotations I've ever seen 1-4.

symple19
10-29-2010, 06:07 AM
I'm honestly a bit shocked... This is the best 2 out hitting team (in the postseason) I've ever seen. Being a lifelong Giants fan, and a victim of a miserable fucking rally-monkey as well as an earthquake, I refuse to believe this is over yet. This Ranger team is too talented to roll over and die

symple19
10-29-2010, 06:09 AM
The most remarkable thing to me besides the clutch 2 out hitting, is a rookie handling this pitching staff like a grizzled veteran. Every Giants pitcher mentions Posey first when talking about their success. Amazing

Soul_Patch
10-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Ill admit i dont follow baseball all that closely until the playoffs each year...but i am amazed at how good the Giants actually are. I am also amazed at how the Rangers are completely disappearing.

Still hold out hope they can make it a series, but losing that fast.

BUMP
10-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Yeah the Giants have looked damn impressive. I remember watching them last year and their pitching really stood out and I thought "imagine if they got any kind of hitting" well here you go, they have it now they are in the driver's seat.

Still haven't given up yet. Texas plays pretty well at home so either they'll be rejuvenated and turn this series around or completely fold

Stephen
10-29-2010, 10:34 AM
To me it seemed like Texas didn't really know how to hit in San Fran. Seemed like they were more focus on belting homers than trying to get on base, and it resulted in a shitload of fly outs, while the Giants were focusing more on hit placement (along with getting walked a bunch last night, lol).

I think the Rangers are more than capable of winning all 3 at home. A lot of those fly outs will be turning into doubles, triples, and homers in Arlington, and this is when we will see the Giants hitters being unable to keep up with Rangers hitters. They just need to be able to make the adjustments when going back to SF. Really sucks to have wasted yet another great CJ Wilson outing due to the piss poor bullpen fucking up in the 8th.

Being down 0-2 is not neccesarily ideal position to be in, but I always feel that in a 7 game series in sports, a team doesnt truly gain control of the series until winning a road game.

dallasmavsnfuego214
10-29-2010, 10:44 AM
To me it seemed like Texas didn't really know how to hit in San Fran. Seemed like they were more focus on belting homers than trying to get on base, and it resulted in a shitload of fly outs, while the Giants were focusing more on hit placement (along with getting walked a bunch last night, lol).

I think the Rangers are more than capable of winning all 3 at home. A lot of those fly outs will be turning into doubles, triples, and homers in Arlington, and this is when we will see the Giants hitters being unable to keep up with Rangers hitters. They just need to be able to make the adjustments when going back to SF. Really sucks to have wasted yet another great CJ Wilson outing due to the piss poor bullpen fucking up in the 8th.

Being down 0-2 is not neccesarily ideal position to be in, but I always feel that in a 7 game series in sports, a team doesnt truly gain control of the series until winning a road game.

Believe it or not, at the mlbforum that I've been posting at lately, some Giants fan started a thread asking when and where the parade would be. I kid you not. :lol:lol:lol

Could history repeat itself?

Stephen
10-29-2010, 10:51 AM
Believe it or not, at the mlbforum that I've been posting at lately, some Giants fan started a thread asking when and where the parade would be. I kid you not. :lol:lol:lol

Could history repeat itself?

backdoor fuckin' sweep

:cry great fuckin' setup :cry

Jacob1983
10-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Would love to see the Giants choke. That would be awesome and definitely make up for the 2006 Mavs. I just want the Rangers to win a damn game or two in the fuckin World Series. I hope Lewis can handle the pressure in game 3. Josh, Young, Kinsler, and Vlad better get some hits and homeruns in game 3 or it's gonna be painful to watch. People underestimated the Giants. They beat the Phillies to get to the World Series. That was a Phillies team that was the two time defending NL champ and had Utley and Howard in the lineup. And that Phillies team also had Oswalt, Hamels, and Halladay too.

BUMP
10-30-2010, 02:24 AM
Would love to see the Giants choke. That would be awesome and definitely make up for the 2006 Mavs. I just want the Rangers to win a damn game or two in the fuckin World Series. I hope Lewis can handle the pressure in game 3. Josh, Young, Kinsler, and Vlad better get some hits and homeruns in game 3 or it's gonna be painful to watch. People underestimated the Giants. They beat the Phillies to get to the World Series. That was a Phillies team that was the two time defending NL champ and had Utley and Howard in the lineup. And that Phillies team also had Oswalt, Hamels, and Halladay too.

jacong 310696 ei wo av gfer broa fgais 3owu do aoleo wto se the rarbgera o te sopeppoe sit eiof hoe and tkae tit aitoewt tot ate da gaign eigaht mp, tbh, imo, fwiw, ibtlg, go
RAMGERN!!!!