PDA

View Full Version : LOL Rangers

Y2Spursk
10-28-2010, 09:10 PM
crofl Dallas chokers (:lmao:lmao:lmao)

I kinda liked the Rangers but not anymore. Stupid DallASS team. HAHAHAHAHA atleast I still have the Spurs!!

Amarelooms
10-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Get out of here dummy....and God bless you and your family

:elephant

DesignatedT
10-28-2010, 10:02 PM
lol

monosylab1k
10-28-2010, 10:04 PM
lol

go rangers!

Chachachango
10-28-2010, 10:24 PM
lol. Any new news from Dallas teams.

Y2Spursk
10-28-2010, 10:26 PM
lol

My buddy DesignatedT, it was cool to watch the Ranger team all season when they were winning cause they modeled the Spurs but now that they're choking they're like the Mavericks so I'm not a fan anymore. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Bring them to San Antonio!!

monosylab1k
10-28-2010, 10:31 PM
My buddy DesignatedT, it was cool to watch the Ranger team all season when they were winning cause they modeled the Spurs but now that they're choking they're like the Mavericks so I'm not a fan anymore. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Bring them to San Antonio!!

:lol

Cant_Be_Faded
10-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Rangers are like Wallace. Insanely weak, always posing, when it came down to the game they just had to get shot in the stomach.

BUMP
10-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Rangers are like Wallace. Insanely weak, always posing, when it came down to the game they just had to get shot in the stomach.

i got tickets to game 2 of the AL series baby

:smokin

let the toastfucking begin

monosylab1k
10-28-2010, 10:51 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2afn2nr.jpg

Halberto
10-29-2010, 12:19 AM
WOW

Just how many of you people are normal here?

IronMexican
10-29-2010, 12:25 AM
Never saw that. Pretty funny. What are they so butthurt over? I doubt JT had anything to do with whottt passing.

BUMP
10-29-2010, 12:34 AM
tbh, imho, ibtl, fwiw, aimcia, mavs>spurs threatened to whoop whottt's ass one time and supposedly they were about to meet up. rumor has it that JT gave m>s whottt's info out and then whottt got scared, whined to JT, then never posted again.

That's why I really think his death must've had something to do with M>S as evidenced by timvp's permaban and supposed hateful pm to m>s. Of course we'll never know though.

IronMexican
10-29-2010, 12:37 AM
I knoew why whottt stopped posting. But him not posting and him passing away seem to have nothing to do with each other.

BUMP
10-29-2010, 12:39 AM
Seemingly yes, but why did m>s get permabanned followed by timvp's hateful pm?

And then Can't Be Faded sent that pm to JT after his death.

To top it off those are really the only people that know the details so it makes you wonder, tbh

monosylab1k
10-29-2010, 12:40 AM
crofl CBF probably knows about as much as we do. he talks like he knows shit but he also talks about being some badass who never rolls alone :lmao

IronMexican
10-29-2010, 12:41 AM
I thought ms got banned for pretty much his relentless attacking? He had to have seen it coming.

heatluva
10-29-2010, 12:48 AM
I thought ms got banned for pretty much his relentless attacking? He had to have seen it coming.

supposedly MS got banned for publicizing the PM's that timvp was sending him

HarlemHeat37
10-29-2010, 01:12 AM
Wait, so there's actually a belief that m>s actually had something to do with whott's death?..damn, ST just got real..

monosylab1k
10-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Wait, so there's actually a belief that m>s actually had something to do with whott's death?..damn, ST just got real..

yeah it's bizarre. and sad, whottt deserves better than this tbh.

BUMP
10-29-2010, 01:19 AM

I just think it's odd that he's the one that got permabanned when he's the one who antagonized whottt into leaving the site awhile ago. DoK got reinstated while it's pretty clear that timvp has a real hate towards m>s

Halberto
10-29-2010, 01:24 AM
I think you guys have watched too much of the Wire.

HarlemHeat37
10-29-2010, 01:26 AM
It makes sense when you consider the timvp hatred, and then looking at that private msg that CBF sent, but I don't know..I've known a lot of real hood guys my whole life, but doing something like that over an internet argument is an extreme, it's a stretch..CBF's JT rant is pretty emotional though:lol..

Whatever, I'm not going to speculate, but I can see your point to an extent..

Didn't timvp have a hatred for m>s before the whott thing though?..I could definitely be wrong, but I thought I remembered them having a heated argument in the past too..

Anyways, so DOK is back?..

BUMP
10-29-2010, 01:33 AM
:lol idk how serious m>s really was about it. he's threatened to whoop everyone's ass, even me, at some point here although i do remember them actually planning to meet up at one point but I could've sworn they actually made ammends before whottt left this site.

as far as timvp goes, he never hated him but I'm sure he got numerous complaints about him. But yeah something happened when whottt died and it had to do with m>s cause timvp blew a fuse and permabanned him. a mystery indeed.....

heatluva
10-29-2010, 01:34 AM
word is the blood gang is pretty powerful in the south these days..who knows what really happened. i know i wouldn't be messing with anyone affiliated with that group

J.T.
10-29-2010, 01:45 AM
It takes a real dumbass to believe mavs>spurs had anything to do with whottt's death.

The mookie crew is your classic little brother standing behind you and talking shit while you do all the ass kicking. CBF's dumb ass goes around saying shit like he can knock me out in under 20 seconds and then says he never rolls alone. They're a bunch of sissy fucking cowards with nothing better to do than try to start shit on here because they ran out of toiler paper to wipe off the ass blood. If you're falling for any of their bull shit claims you're beneath koriwhat as far as I'm concerned.

J.T.
10-29-2010, 02:32 AM
And let's not forget comedy gold like "CBF says he'll fight you but you gotta pay his gas round trip from Dallas" like it's my fault the little cheesedick shot for the moon and couldn't hold on when the bottom dropped out.

symple19
10-29-2010, 06:17 AM
Back on topic, why would anyone LOL this Rangers team? This shit isn't over. And even in the unlikely event they do get swept, this has been an unbelievable run for a great team. They beat the fucking Yankees for one thing, as well as the Rays, which is the AL team I expected to see in the series. Plus, all the "City of Dallas are all chokers" shit is lame as hell.

Even Lamer are the legions of Bandwagon fans who are now stabbing each other to jump off. All the real Ranger fans are much better off without them

The fact of the matter is, the two best teams ended up in this thing. Fuck all the Rangers haters. Had it been pretty much any other team in the league other than the Giants I would have rooted for the Rangers, no doubt. They have fun, they play great defense and are aggressive on the basepads. Add in some excellent pitching and big bats and you have a team that is a helluva lot of fun to watch. Ron Washington has done a great job (he was an outstanding 3rd base coach in Oaktown) and I'm glad for all the success he's achieved. Kudos also to the Ranger front office for standing behind him during his early season troubles.

I want the Giants to win so badly I can taste it, but I would kinda like it to still go 7, or at least 6 so DFW can get the full WS experience. a 6 or 7 game series would also be better for baseball as a whole. The only teams that matter are not all east of the mississippi.

If you hate the Rangers, you hate good baseball, and should just off yourself

Y2Spursk
10-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Back on topic, why would anyone LOL this Rangers team? This shit isn't over. And even in the unlikely event they do get swept, this has been an unbelievable run for a great team. They beat the fucking Yankees for one thing, as well as the Rays, which is the AL team I expected to see in the series. Plus, all the "City of Dallas are all chokers" shit is lame as hell.

Even Lamer are the legions of Bandwagon fans who are now stabbing each other to jump off. All the real Ranger fans are much better off without them

The fact of the matter is, the two best teams ended up in this thing. Fuck all the Rangers haters. Had it been pretty much any other team in the league other than the Giants I would have rooted for the Rangers, no doubt. They have fun, they play great defense and are aggressive on the basepads. Add in some excellent pitching and big bats and you have a team that is a helluva lot of fun to watch. Ron Washington has done a great job (he was an outstanding 3rd base coach in Oaktown) and I'm glad for all the success he's achieved. Kudos also to the Ranger front office for standing behind him during his early season troubles.

I want the Giants to win so badly I can taste it, but I would kinda like it to still go 7, or at least 6 so DFW can get the full WS experience. a 6 or 7 game series would also be better for baseball as a whole. The only teams that matter are not all east of the mississippi.

If you hate the Rangers, you hate good baseball, and should just off yourself

Well I liked the Rangers during the season but they're also from Dallas aka choke city (:lmao:lmao:lmao) so they're not really my team and once they lose I don't like them anymore

dirk4mvp
10-29-2010, 01:10 PM
Anyways, so DOK is back?..

the usernames DuncanOwnsKobe and mavs>spurs have been unbanned, their bold color has been taken away and spurs under their name I think, and pw have been changed. timvp logs into them and has posted with mavs>spurs the last time he got "banned".

BlackSwordsMan
10-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Classic Dallas team. :lmao

John Amaechi
10-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Classic Dallas team. :lmao

ords, my brother how you doing? Don't forget the KY Jelly tonight

BlackSwordsMan
10-29-2010, 04:43 PM
ords, my brother how you doing? Don't forget the KY Jelly tonight

http://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/old-spice-terry-crews.jpeg

Cant_Be_Faded
10-29-2010, 08:43 PM
m<s did not kill whottt if thats what some of you are saying that dude is this year's wannabe black kid from dallas that disrespected the deceased in a way that pissed off the owners of this site so he got banned, its really that simple.

heatluva
10-29-2010, 10:28 PM
m<s did not kill whottt if thats what some of you are saying that dude is this year's wannabe black kid from dallas that disrespected the deceased in a way that pissed off the owners of this site so he got banned, its really that simple.

but for some reason you were scared to fight him when you lived in dallas. ps, where are those pm's from every mav fan on spurstalk that you've been waiting to post?

dirk4mvp
10-29-2010, 10:49 PM

lol pm's that every mav fan on ST sent you

Blake
10-29-2010, 11:28 PM
I was expecting to see a lot of loling on the rangers and instead it's conspiracy talk about whottt?

From what I've read all over this forum and speculated myself is that the dude had some serious personal issues in his life.

Don't know/can't say if he committed suicide for sure, but reading between the lines from all that he posted, I wouldn't doubt it.

J.T.
10-30-2010, 01:07 AM

And the truth shall set you free. We now know the mookie crew's JT and m>s slander campaign is 100% based on butthurtedness from shit that happend back in April. Straight out of the hit new hollywood blockbuster 30 going on 13. Turn in your dicks, do not pass "go" and pour yourself a tall, warm glass of irony since you just scoffed someone trying to act gangsta when you're the cholo sending PMs saying you never roll alone and you're gonna follow someone home and destroy them. Fucking cheesedick.

Dave Mustaine
10-30-2010, 01:12 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2afn2nr.jpg

Spursfan092120
10-30-2010, 07:48 AM
whottt deserves better than this tbh.

heatluva
10-30-2010, 11:43 AM
I don't know about cbf, but judging by thispego's posts on m>s's page, pego definitely feels like m>s is to blame for whottt's death. Bunch of lames

J.T.
10-30-2010, 12:09 PM
http://oi52.tinypic.com/juvoci.jpg

cromination complete

heatluva
10-30-2010, 12:13 PM
:lmao

lefty
11-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Lmao