PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Clintons are laying...

Yonivore
10-28-2010, 09:22 PM
...the groundwork for a 2012 Hillaryfest!

Bill Clinton pushed Kendrick Meek to quit Florida race (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/44337.html)

Our first Black president is a racist?

An Open Letter to Rush Limbaugh and His Listeners — With Notes on the Democrat Civil War Already In Progress (http://hillbuzz.org/2010/10/27/an-open-letter-to-rush-limbaugh-and-his-listeners/)

That's from a Hillary Clinton sycophant site.

:corn:

Mr. Peabody
10-29-2010, 02:33 PM

Bill Clinton pushed Kendrick Meek to quit Florida race (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/44337.html)

I don't know how Bill Clinton asking Kendrick Meek (currently polling at 15%) to step down, so that Crist has a shot at winning makes Obama a racist. You'll have to explain that one to me.

An Open Letter to Rush Limbaugh and His Listeners — With Notes on the Democrat Civil War Already In Progress (http://hillbuzz.org/2010/10/27/an-open-letter-to-rush-limbaugh-and-his-listeners/)

Yes, this is obviously a very pro-Democrat blog. You can tell from the most recent posts referring to John Lewis as a "race-baiter", another rallying people to support Christine O'Donnell and the letter fellating Rush Limbaugh. :rolleyes

boutons_deux
10-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Yoni, Fair and Balanced ankle biter

George Gervin's Afro
10-29-2010, 02:37 PM

:corn:

:lmao

Oh, Gee!!
10-29-2010, 02:41 PM
if Yoni sees fit to add a :corn: smily to a "story," it's pretty much :hang upon arrival

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 02:45 PM
It's probably wise for yoni to stick to pure troll mode. He's been cuttin back on the back and forth. By resisting the urge to pile on absurdities and made up stuff, at least he looks no more foolish than his OP.

Less is more.

MannyIsGod
10-29-2010, 02:48 PM
I remember when Yoni was going to turn over a new leaf. Turns out that side is the same as the first side.

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 02:51 PM
I disagree. If yoni no longer deigns to defend his own posts and spurns vituperative banter, that's a big difference.

Drachen
10-29-2010, 02:54 PM
I remember when Yoni was going to turn over a new leaf. Turns out that side is the same as the first side.

He just wanted to switch things up a bit, you know, do a full 360.

Oh, Gee!!
10-29-2010, 02:55 PM
He still plagarizes (but not as blatantly) and still has mastery of cut-and-paste

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 02:55 PM
He just wanted to switch things up a bit, you know, do a full 360.:lol

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 02:59 PM
He still plagarizes (but not as blatantly) and still has mastery of cut-and-pasteHe gives links now. He formerly preferred non-attribution. That's progress.

Oh, Gee!!
10-29-2010, 03:02 PM
He formerly preferred non-attribution.

euphemism

Winehole23
10-29-2010, 03:12 PM
For swiping stuff, yes.

Yonivore
10-29-2010, 05:23 PM
I don't know how Bill Clinton asking Kendrick Meek (currently polling at 15%) to step down, so that Crist has a shot at winning makes Obama a racist. You'll have to explain that one to me.
Meeks is black.

Apparently, that qualifies. After all, being opposed to Barack Obama's destructive domestic agenda is racist.

Yes, this is obviously a very pro-Democrat blog. You can tell from the most recent posts referring to John Lewis as a "race-baiter", another rallying people to support Christine O'Donnell and the letter fellating Rush Limbaugh. :rolleyes
They're as pro-Democrat as Hillary Clinton. She's their Goddess...

Cry Havoc
10-29-2010, 06:07 PM
Meeks is black.

Apparently, that qualifies. After all, being opposed to Barack Obama's destructive domestic agenda is racist.

They're as pro-Democrat as Hillary Clinton. She's their Goddess...

Dude. Just stop. Do you really enjoy humiliating yourself?

DarrinS
10-29-2010, 08:15 PM
So, no one has a take on the article other than attacking the OP?

Business as usual.

Yonivore
10-29-2010, 09:05 PM

It's impossible to humiliate anonymity.

Oh, Gee!!
10-30-2010, 11:23 AM
So, no one has a take on the article other than attacking the OP?

Business as usual.

bill pushing meek out to make way for a serious contender is good old-fashioned politics. it's smart, and meek will probably be rewarded down the line for laying on his shield. i think that's called "triangulation" in certain crowds.

the other "article" is a letter written by a butt-hurt hillary "supporter." pretty much a rant that warrants no further explanation or comment.

Yonivore
10-30-2010, 11:41 AM

Bill Clinton’s Role in Florida Senate Race Seems to Cost Democrat Some Black Votes (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/30/us/politics/30florida.html?_r=2&ref=politics)

Somebody thinks it's racist...

Crookshanks
10-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Dems are quick to throw the black man under the bus when it suits their agenda, but they scream racist if any conservative points it out.

Black people should be outraged over this - but it seems they only like the Magic Negro.

BlairForceDejuan
10-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Black people should not be outraged over this. Black man A has a free mind as does Black man B.

Reps playing up the lame race game is just as pathetic as the dem overall game. Keep voting in your little herds though.

boutons_deux
10-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Looks like Yoni is lying...

George Gervin's Afro
10-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Dems are quick to throw the black man under the bus when it suits their agenda, but they scream racist if any conservative points it out.

Black people should be outraged over this - but it seems they only like the Magic Negro.

why should blacks be outraged?

the guy is a weak candidate and the dems are trying to get him out of the race because they have a chance with crist.

why is it always about race when it comes to conservatives?

Yonivore
10-31-2010, 09:09 AM
why should blacks be outraged?

why is it always about race when it comes to conservatives?
Perhaps you should ask the blacks to whom the Times alludes...

George Gervin's Afro
10-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Perhaps you should ask the blacks to whom the Times alludes...

so then you agree that the guy was simply a man with no chance to win and the dems hedging their bets with crist..... he happened to be black yoni....

so now I predict that your side is going to try and inflame this issue for political gain...

Yonivore
10-31-2010, 12:23 PM
so then you agree...
In this forum, I've learned to quit reading when that phrase is used.

George Gervin's Afro
10-31-2010, 12:33 PM
so then you agree that the guy was simply a man with no chance to win and the dems hedging their bets with crist..... he happened to be black yoni....

so now I predict that your side is going to try and inflame this issue for political gain...

so then you don't agree..

George Gervin's Afro
10-31-2010, 12:39 PM
if Yoni sees fit to add a :corn: smily to a "story," it's pretty much :hang upon arrival

Yonivore
10-31-2010, 01:56 PM
so then you don't agree..
See, that's the reason you quit reading; I have no idea with what you're ascribing my assent or dissent.

My post was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left-wing talking point that whomever disagrees with Obama's agenda is a racist simply because he's a black man.

Similarly, there are apparently a group of black people who are pissed that Clinton tried to get Meeks to drop out of the race, ostensibly because they believe he did it due to Meeks' race.

I think the whole racialization of politics is a Democrat/liberal phenomenon. Y'all have at it...

Oh, and nice comeback on the :corn: vs. :hang thing.

I invite you to ignore my posts. I've never asked anyone in here to read what I post. But, in the time I've been posting here, I dare say my input has stirred more response, debate, and general forum activity than has yours.

Cheers! :toast

Even your hangman vs. popcorn post had a certain juvenile, elementary-school air about it.

ChumpDumper
10-31-2010, 02:02 PM
See, that's the reason you quit reading; I have no idea with what you're ascribing my assent or dissent.

My post was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left-wing talking point that whomever disagrees with Obama's agenda is a racist simply because he's a black man.

Similarly, there are apparently a group of black people who are pissed that Clinton tried to get Meeks to drop out of the race, ostensibly because they believe he did it due to Meeks' race.

I think the whole racialization of politics is a Democrat/liberal phenomenon. Y'all have at it...But you are the one racializing this issue.

You are having at it.

You are the one who hates black people because one yelled at you at a gas station.

Spurminator
10-31-2010, 02:20 PM

That's a manufactured talking point, and is itself an overused talking point of the Right.

Mostly by people who doth protest too much, it seems.

Yonivore
10-31-2010, 02:29 PM
That's a manufactured talking point, and is itself an overused talking point of the Right.

Mostly by people who doth protest too much, it seems.
The Tea Party would disagree.

ChumpDumper
10-31-2010, 02:32 PM
The Tea Party would disagree.They obviously protest too much.

George Gervin's Afro
10-31-2010, 02:57 PM

I think the whole racialization of politics is a Democrat/liberal phenomenon. Y'all have at it...

Oh, and nice comeback on the :corn: vs. :hang thing.

I invite you to ignore my posts. I've never asked anyone in here to read what I post. But, in the time I've been posting here, I dare say my input has stirred more response, debate, and general forum activity than has yours.

Cheers! :toast

Even your hangman vs. popcorn post had a certain juvenile, elementary-school air about it.

I think the

Yet you are continuing to make this about race..

Yonivore
10-31-2010, 03:37 PM
Yet you are continuing to make this about race..
No, I continue to make the assertion, Democrats and liberals are making this about race.

Spurminator
10-31-2010, 03:50 PM
The Tea Party would disagree.

I don't think anyone's ever said there is racism in the Tea Party because they disagree with the President. I think people have suggested there are racists in the Tea Party because some of them make signs like this:

http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamanative.jpghttp://www.newyorkslime.com/tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

No reasonable person has ever said every Tea Partier is racist.

Yonivore
10-31-2010, 03:54 PM
I don't think anyone's ever said there is racism in the Tea Party because they disagree with the President. I think people have suggested there are racists in the Tea Party because some of them make signs like this:

http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamanative.jpghttp://www.newyorkslime.com/tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

I won't argue the first image could be construed as racist but, it could also be a reference to the backassward health care reform that is the keystone of his domestic policy.

The second image is a commentary on Obama's racism. Some believe he has a grudge against white people.

Yonivore
10-31-2010, 03:56 PM
I guess that would depend on your definition of "reasonable." There are many liberal pundits that have suggested just that.

ChumpDumper
10-31-2010, 06:26 PM
The second image is a commentary on Obama's racism. Some believe he has a grudge against white people.So they, like you, make it about race.

Oh, Gee!!
10-31-2010, 11:30 PM
yonifail?