PDA

View Full Version : NBA basketball has turned into a sissy game

midnightpulp
10-28-2010, 09:52 PM
If the rules instituted to bolster perimeter players wasn't enough, now we got Stern's gestapo calling three techs in garbage time.

Fuckin' ridiculous.

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2010, 10:20 PM
I'm ok with the new rules...no bitchin and moaning here...

ElNono
10-28-2010, 10:22 PM
If the rules instituted to bolster perimeter players wasn't enough, now we got Stern's gestapo calling three techs in garbage time.

Fuckin' ridiculous.

Techincal Foul midnightpulp!

ALVAREZ6
10-28-2010, 10:48 PM
It's fact. Stern is turning the NBA into the softest fucking league. After Tim and Manu retire I might find myself with little incentive to watch the NBA.

David Stern's pussy gapes wider than the combined vagina of Pamela Anderson and Jenna Jameson.

ginobili's bald spot
10-28-2010, 10:51 PM

Fuckin' ridiculous.

Agreed. Stern is a nazi

JamStone
10-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Dunking and fancy passes should be violations too tbh

TD 21
10-28-2010, 11:04 PM
The stricter technical criteria isn't about excessive complaining, it's about not having white America seeing a bunch of young black guys with tattoos getting upset or angry. In the process of this crackdown, the notion that NBA players don't care will only be perpetuated.

AussieFanKurt
10-29-2010, 02:20 AM
Its funny Stern trying to earn respect for refs when they've been woeful as fuck in recent years

lefty
10-29-2010, 08:18 AM
It's fact. Stern is turning the NBA into the softest fucking league. After Tim and Manu retire I might find myself with little incentive to watch the NBA.

David Stern's pussy gapes wider than the combined vagina of Pamela Anderson and Jenna Jameson.
It has started a few years ago

Fuck Stern

Go NFL players, upset the establishment !!!!!!!!!

nkdlunch
10-29-2010, 08:42 AM
I am very happy with the lack of complaining. I hated seeing Lebron's or Kobe's damn complaint faces every single time. They still do, but not nearly as bad as last year.

ALVAREZ6
10-29-2010, 12:18 PM
It has started a few years ago

Of course it has...hence the turning; it's a continuous process

ALVAREZ6
10-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Dunking and fancy passes should be violations too tbh

I completely see your point, especially no look passes and around the back passes. The league should definitely do something about them because they have a higher probability of missing their target and hitting a fan in one of the first rows!

They should also remodel all of the arenas so the first row moves 20 feet backwards to further protect fans and players.

Giuseppe
10-29-2010, 01:11 PM
The stricter technical criteria isn't about excessive complaining, it's about not having white America seeing a bunch of young black guys with tattoos getting upset or angry.

Food for thought.