PDA

View Full Version : Suns @ Spurs 03/01/93 - crazy game

lefty
10-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Form the 1992-1993 regular season; super entertaining.

And yes, Suns fans, you beat us later that season in the playoffs, so no need to bash us :p:

iPCPOTl4VRw

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Nice link...I remember that game.

Watching that makes you remember how athletic DRob was, what a great all around player Sean was, and what a smart, clutch, cold shooting villian Dale Ellis was.

lefty
10-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Nice link...I remember that game.

Watching that makes you remember how athletic DRob was, what a great all around player Sean was, and what a smart, clutch, cold shooting villian Dale Ellis was.
Ellis was automatic

One the very few players with a lightning quick catch-and-shoot (and make) 3 balls (others who come to mind: Dennis Scott, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller)

ambchang
10-29-2010, 12:41 PM
I remember watching that game on TV. Westphal made a HUGE mistake advancing the inbound to mid-court. Man, that Spurs team should not have been that good. That was not a contending team.

Oh, and Dumas, could have been fantastic, drugs destroyed his career.

Loved it when Hubie Brown says "I feel happy for him" when AJ makes an open jumper, probably the clip was cut short and Brown was referring to something else, but that was funny on so many levels.

lefty
10-29-2010, 12:43 PM
I remember watching that game on TV. Westphal made a HUGE mistake advancing the inbound to mid-court. Man, that Spurs team should not have been that good. That was not a contending team.

Oh, and Dumas, could have been fantastic, drugs destroyed his career.

Loved it when Hubie Brown says "I feel happy for him" when AJ makes an open jumper, probably the clip was cut short and Brown was referring to something else, but that was funny on so many levels.

I didnt get to watch that game back then, so I was really (and pleasantly) surprised at the end of regulation :lol
I celebrated as if I was watching a live game :lol

And yes, Richard Dumas could have been something

Chomag
10-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Man, thanks for reminding me how much of a joy it was to watch Drob and Elliott in their prime.